The First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I relaxed my throat muscles and slowly started taking him down the curve. He groaned again while he started to thrash gently. I loved knowing that he could watch as his cock slid in and out of my throat. It made me horny and I could still feel our cum from the night before, stirring deep within my womb.

My saliva glistened on his shaft as my mouth worked its way up and down his fuck pole. The veins in his cock pulsed against my tongue. I started to mouth-fuck his cock faster and harder. I wanted to swallow every drop of his precious seed. I wanted to taste my lover's cum. This was something I had never done before, but the thrill of his thick throbbing cock fucking my throat made me want to swallow his, more than ever.

"Oh, fuck, Jail! Yes, baby! Yes!! Suck my cock", he cried over and over. He began to thrust up and down harder and faster--fucking my mouth with his rod. His cock head hit the back of my throat over and over. I locked my lips tight around his shaft, feeling his hot throbbing meat against them.

He brought his hands behind my head, holding it down so he could fuck my mouth harder and faster. "Ooooooooooh, fuck!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I'm gonna cum, baby. Oh, fuck, I've never cum this way before."

I clamped my throat tightly around him as he began to shoot ropes of cum down my throat. My cheeks expanded as he exploded over and over, filling them to capacity. He shot so hard, some of his hot load spewed out of my mouth and onto my cheeks. I swallowed and gulped his hot spunk, and felt how it spilled into my belly. His body trembled and shook while he tried to calm down.

I soothingly place my hand over his chest, relaxing him as he came down from his orgasm. He closed his eyes, his breathing slowed.

I climbed over the top of him and lay my head against his chest. Both very content, we fell back into another deep slumber.

12