The First Encounter

Story Info
You learn not to say no. Or do you?
1.4k words
4.36
12.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I call you and tell you to be ready at 5 pm, and to dress in a nice blouse and skirt-not too short but above the knee. Later when I knock on your door you immediately open it, as if you had been standing there, waiting. I hand you one long-stem red rose and kiss your hand. As I hold open the car door and you sit in, I admire your beautiful long legs. As we drive to the next town, 30 miles away, we chat. Just small talk, and I can tell you're very nervous about what is going to happen tonight. Just thinking about it is making your pussy tingle and get wet.

When we get to the restaurant we are seated at the back at a very private table. We order drinks and the waiter moves on. You feel my hand on your leg and you stop moving. As my hand slowly moves up it pushes up your skirt. My hand stops moving as it reaches your panties. I tell you to relax and breath. You didn't even realize you had been holding your breath. You take a deep breath as the waiter comes back with our drinks. He gives you a big smile and walks way. I start to rub your pussy. You realize that the waiter had seen my hand in your panties and your face turns red. I tell you to get up and go to the lady's room and remove your panties. You sit there for a moment.

"NOW."

You jump up and almost knock over your chair in your hurry to go and do what you were told. When you return to the table the waiter is there with the food and more drinks. I put out my hand and ask you to give them to me. You look at the waiter then back to me and shake your head no. After the waiter walks away you hand me your panties. I lean over to you and whisper in your ear;

"You will be punished for that."

You smile. We enjoy the meal and I play with your pussy the whole time. You see the waiter returning and you try to close your legs. You feel me pinch you inner thigh and you open then back up. I insert a finger into you. You gasp and the waiter asks if everything is okay. You nod your head yes and notice the waiter looking at my hand covering your pussy. You want to come so badly, but I remove my hand and lick your juices from my fingers before suggesting we go.

When we get onto the interstate I tell you to remove your bra but not the blouse. It's dark and the traffic is light so you're sure that no-one will see you. I turn on the dome light and tell you to show me your tits. You slowly pull up your blouse and expose your lovely tits. I tell you to pinch your nipples and make them hard. You tell me that they are already.

"Pinch them harder then."

You start pinching them harder and harder until your eyes close. Then you feel the car turn off the interstate. You stop pinching and open your eyes to see that we are at a lookout that looks down over the valley. We get out and stand by the front of the car and take in the beauty of the city lights. We stand there, not saying a word. You lean into me and lay your head on my shoulder.

My hand slowly moves down your back, and as my fingers come across a bare patch of skin at the small of your back I feel a little shiver from you. Oh, what soft skin. Without saying a word, I spin you around and bend you over the fender of the car. Dropping to my knees I start kissing your tender skin at the back of your right knee. You let out a little giggle and I make a mental note of it. I start licking my way up the back of your leg. I stop and suck on the soft strip of skin where your thigh meets your ass cheek. When I hear you moan I bite down on your ass cheek and you let out a scream that makes my cock twitch. I kiss, lick and nibble on your cheeks, from the top to the bottom, left to right. I take one slow lick starting at the front of your pussy. You taste oh so sweet and a little tangy. I could lick you for hours but I move on to briefly tease your asshole. Then I move down to the back of your left knee and start working my way back up. Slowly licking up the pussy juices that are running down the inside of your leg. I move up faster this time, wanting to get back to that sweet pussy.

When I reach your pussy I start sucking your lips into my mouth and lightly nibbling on them. Then I focus on your clit, sucking it in and out, over and over. I start fucking you with my tongue, pushing my face into you as hard as I can. I reach deep into you and touch every possible place inside that sweet pussy that I can, until you cum all over my face.

I let you lie there on the hood of the car until you catch your breath. I press my weight down on your back and whisper to you,

"It's time for your punishment."

I grab your arms and stretch them straight out from your body, telling you not to move or I will tie you up and double your punishment. As I step back I flip up your skirt and take my first real look at your ass. Even in the dim moonlight I can see the bite mark I made. I'll have to remember to make a matching one on the other cheek.

"I am going to give you twenty spanks; ten per cheek. You will count them off and say "Thank you, I will do as I am told.""

I start with the right cheek. SMACK.

"One. Thank you, I will do as I am told."

SMACK.

"Two. Thank you, I will do as I am told."

By the count of ten your ass is very red and you are having are hard time not moving, but you know you can't; you can't handle forty. By the time we get to eighteen, I can see the moonlight reflecting off the pussy juices that have run down your legs. As I pull my belt from my pants I tell you it's okay for you to scream, because no-one will hear you.

"These last two are going to hurt like hell and you don't have to count."

I double the belt over and bring back my arm, aiming for the top of your ass. SLAP. For the first time you scream and dance from one foot to the other.

"Thank you Sir."

My cock jumps and I just about come in my pants from hearing you say that.

"Are you ready for the last one?"

"Yes. Please make it a hard one Sir."

I bring back my arm and aim for the tender part of your lower ass cheeks. SLAP. You scream and for the first time you jump back from the car and dance around in a circle, grabbing your ass. You look me in the eyes and say "Thank you Sir."

I grab you and shove you back over the fender. I drop my pants, grab my rock-hard cock and take one rub of your pussy before sinking it ball deep into your pussy. You let out a scream, and I wonder if it's from the insertion or from my body slamming into your red hot ass, but I don't care. You are mine to use and that is what I'm going to do. I reach under you, rip open the front of your blouse and grab your tits, hard. Then I catch a handful of your beautiful brown hair and pull you back harder on to my cock. I can't take anymore as I pull out one last time, and I pinch and pull your left nipple, roughly pulling you back by your hair as I slam forward. I start cuming inside you and I feel your pussy start to milk my cock as you have a strong orgasm. I fall on your back and we lie there on the car, catching our breath.

As I kiss the back of your neck and rub your tender ass I think of all the fun I am going to have with you.