The First Foundation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are big. You are filling me up so nicely, yunno."

"I like to do my best!" he chuckled. She squeezed his cock with her pussy and he groaned.

"This is nothing. Wait and see. You will scream for your mom, I tell you!" Trish chuckled dirtily, then she pulled his face down to hers and kissed him hungrily. "Go on, give me some," she told me between kisses.

He started pumping his hips and felt his cock slide in and out of her hot, tight, squeezing hole. Trish cried into his mouth and her body writhed against his, her hips pumping lustily up and down. The bed started creaking beneath them. Dez felt wonderful. He was in his first pussy and it was beautiful. He was so excited. His heart was hammering and his cock felt like it was exploding.

"Trish! You are a princess. A queen! My!!!" he didn't even know what to call her.

"And when I do this, what will you call me then?" Trish said huskily, and her pussy started stroking and massaging his cock. It was exquisite and unbelievable.

"Witch!" Dez swore and his hips started thrusting faster and harder, sending his thick meat sloshing in and out of Trish's weeping, tight hole. Trish wrapped her arms and legs around him and thrust her hips up to meet him. They started moving faster and faster, and so smoothly, with so much ease. Soon, they were revving in a blur, slapping lightly into his. He felt his cock grow rigid as his body was overwhelmed by wonderful, sharp, sweet sensations.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" he groaned.

"Stop!" Trish rasped, pinching his nipple sharply. "Not yet! Slowly! Smoothly. Relax and let me show you how I like it. Call me your teacher."

She took hold of his hips and guided him, making him pump up and down smoothly, rolling her hips up and down, round and round to meet him. His thick cock slid in and out of her wet tunnel, over and over again. She started moaning sweetly, softly.

"That's good baby. Play with me. Dance in my pussy! Oh!"

Trish grabbed his ass cheeks and felt them flex, clench and loosen, as they rolled round and round. "Oh shit!!! That's talent Dez! Yes!!!" She gripped him as tightly as she could with her pussy.

"Oh Trish! How can you do this to me! You want me to go mad don't you! Now I am losing it! Oh!!!!"

"Now do it faster and harder. Yes!!! Whip me with it! Punish me! Show me that you are a man!" She pulled her thighs up, spread them wide open and offered him her cunt. He started plunging his cock into her dripping cunt, banging it in, hearing and feeling it slosh in her wetness.

Trish threw her hips up to meet him, zealously. Sometimes she would glue them to his and roll and grind them vigorously. Dez could see he was a virgin, but Trish was an expert. He wondered for a second, was she a whore? Where did she learn all that from, such a young woman, only 17 and fucking him like a veteran hooker.

His cock got so hard and he didn't care. All he wanted was to stab it so deep in her, deeper and deeper and then explode! He could see it cuming.

Then she sank her fingers into his cheeks and pinched him hard, making him hiss with pain.

"Where are you rushing to. Stop. Take it out..." She pulled her hips away and he could feel the cool air through the condom. "Am I good? Am I pleasing you!" she asked.

Trish raised her thighs and spread them, pulling her knees to her chest so easily. Then she took her feet and locked them behind her back. Dez gasped.

"You are provoking a sleeping lion Trish!" he groaned in warning.

"Make that snake come and slither into its cave, nice and slow. Don't rush."

Dez brought his thick cock to her dripping hole. He pressed it in and it was sucked in by her cunt. When it was almost all the way in, she said stop, and started stroking it with her cunt. He saw her lower belly seeming to undulate as his meat was massaged, stroked and milked smoothly.

"Oh my gosh! Do you have a hand in there, you witch!"

"Ten!" she laughed. "Now, feel this..."

She started revving her cunt like an engine, starting slowly and speeding up to a crescendo, then stopping and starting all over again. Dez stared crying in a deep, anguished voice from pleasure. Just as he thought he was about to explode, she pushed him out, expelled him with her cunt and laughed heartily, enjoying torturing him with pleasure.

His cock twitched and reared angrily, small amounts of cum flowing into the condom. She made him kneel upright, and slapped her thighs around him, hooking her feet together on the small of his back. She raised her hips from the bed, carrying her weight on her shoulders.

"Put it back in," she told him and he did.

Then she started rolling them round and round, up and down, smoothly, slowly at first. Dez stared like a moron, at her pretty smiling face, her big, heaving tits, her nice, rotating hips and her dripping, hungry pussy, which was riding up and down, round and round his pole, bringing him incensing pleasure. He was gasping and groaning, from deep in his chest.

Trish was playing with him at first, then her movements gained urgency.

"Oh, your cock feels good. Its a good one. Push it in to meet me. Yes. Follow my rhythm, you moron. Uh huh! That it. You got it now. Give it to me! Oh yes! Please darling! Don't stop! Yes!"

Dez decided it was his turn to show her now. He grabbed her hips and started dancing in her pussy. He rolled his ass round and round, up and down, rhythmically, nice and slowly.

Trish cried sweetly, feeling incensed as his crotch rubbed tantalizingly into hers, stimulating her engorged clit whilst his thick, hard, throbbing cock slid in and out of her pussy, making her walls scream with pleasure.

"Oh, you are a star! Yes darling! Stab me with it. I cant believe this. A kid I saw growing up is fucking me so good! You are naughty! Oh yes!!!"

Dez suddenly pulled back and hammered his cock into her. He ground his hips tortuously into her, the base of his cock rubbing vigorously into her clit. Trish bawled with pleasure.

"Oh yes darling! I love you baby!" She smacked his chest and grabbed his muscles, pulling on them.

"You have seen nothing yet," Dez chuckled, then he bit his lower lip, grabbed a firm hold of her hips and fucked her hard and fast, pounding her cunt mercilessly.

"Oh yes! Punish me baby! Ah!!!! Yes!!!!!!"

Trish clapped her hand over her mouth to stifle her moans, then she bit into it. Her pretty, light chocolate face became a tortured grimace. Then she was jerking wildly and her pussy was clutching at his cock so violently he thought she would rip the condom off, but it stayed on. His cock started burning, but he could not stop moving. He kept pounding her and Trish's eyes rolled back in her head and she made strange sounds, like a turkey as her hips were hit by jerks and spasms.

Then she dropped her hips from him, leaving his cock rearing in the air and chuckled softly, gasping for breath.

"Dear mama! Come down to me honey..." she held her arms up.

He lowered himself to her and she guided him back inside and embraced him, with her arms and legs. He moaned as he wallowed in her soft, hot body. Their mouths found each other and they kissed languidly, deeply.

"Oh, you are so good. Yes!!!!" she hissed. "Here, let me breast feed you my baby! Come get some milk for being such a good boy!"

Trish pulled his face down to her breasts and pushed a hot, hard nipple into his mouth. As he sucked on it, her body shuddered and she pumped and ground her hips against his cock lustily. She fed him both her big, soft breasts and then she pushed him up and told him to push it in, slow and smooth, but as deep as he could.

"Oh yes!!! If you keep that up its going to come right out of my mouth darling! You are going to choke me with that dangerous hunting club for sure!"

Her dirty talk inspired him to fuck her harder and deeper. He would ram it into her, pull it out slowly and ram it in again, with all his power and she would cry sharply and shudder mightily each time. That was obviously exactly how she liked it and he was happy to do it and make her happy. She clapped her hands, called him a star, pushed her pussy out at him and said to spear it.

"I don't know what to give you. Honestly Dez. I will climb to the sky and get the moon for you..." he laughed. "Don't laugh darling, keep on doing it. You can do it faster now, yes, faster and harder. But don't finish yet, I need a lot of this. OK honey? You are gonna give me a lot? Till its coming out of my ears. Ah yes!! Oh yes, yes, yes! You are making me so happy."

Dez' body was all sweaty now. Trish's small hands were stroking him, squeezing and grabbing his muscles so hard it was almost painful. He loved it when she pinched his nipples and made showers break out all over his body.

"Oh yes! Punish me with it. Teach me a lesson! Oh yes!!! Punish me with that big log!" her voice was becoming more and more frenzied, and her hips were jerking sharply to meet him, grinding her clit into the base of his cock.

Now she locked her feet around his hips and started squeezing his chest muscles hard. Then she sucked on his nipples. Dez felt shivers all over his body and gave her a mighty thrust. She cried sharply and bit chest with her sharp teeth. He pulled back slowly and shoved it into her with all his might! He heard her give a loud gasp and then her body was jerking violently under him.

Dez forgot about his own pleasure. He felt so good, seeing her wild arousal, knowing he was causing it. Trish clenched her teeth and started making guttural, animal groans from deep in her chest like she was very enraged and suffering much pain. Her arms and legs wrapped so tightly around him like she wanted to crash him to powder and she writhed and jerked violently. He felt as if her pussy clutching and tugging at his cock and contracting tightly around it. Then she cried sharply and bit his shoulder making him yelp. Her body suddenly went all soft and limp.

"Finish now," she said in a very happy, relaxed voice, her pretty face smiling happily. "Show me that you are a man! Kill me with it." She grabbed her feet, pulled them wide apart and pushed her cunt out at him.

Dez needed no second bidding. He bit his lower lip, propped himself up on his elbow and hammered her cunt to an oblivion. He hit her pussy as hard as he could, his hips slapping into her crotch. Then his balls seemed to explode like bombs. His hips jerked out of control and then something exploded in his head. His cock kicked as he shot wad after wad of cum into her. Then he felt blissful and exhausted and sank down onto Trish. She hugged his sweating body and kissed his face lovingly. When he came he had no control over himself. He roared like a lion, hearing her scream her lungs out as his exploding cock jerked and leaped inside her contracting, orgasming cunt.

Suddenly there was knocking on the door and voices of kids were asking

"Cousin Trish? Are you alright?"

"Yes. Go away!"

"Why are you crying?"

"I am not crying! I was singing you fool! Go and watch TV. I am coming."

Finally the kids went away. Trish and Dez chuckled.

"Oh my gosh! You really made me scream there. Catch the condom and take it out!"

He pulled it out. She pulled the condom off him, tied it together and rolled off the bed. She picked her clothes from the floor, put them on and left the room, taking the key out of the hole and locking the door from outside.

She came back shortly, with two glasses of instant orange. She locked the door, slid in besides him snuggled up to him. As they sipped their drink, her hand stroked his belly and then found his cock and she started stroking it back to full hardness.

"They are watching TV, the kids. Do you want me to ride you?"

"Yes!"

"Make me naked, darling."

Trish was now very confident and excited and so full of desire. She got him rock hard, slid another condom over him and then she slid on top of him. She crouched over him and guided his dick into her slit and then she planted her hands on his chest and started stroking and tweaking his nipples. At first she didn't move as she worked his cock with her pussy, showing off and getting them both very horny.

Then she wanted to be fucked, so she started pumping and rolling her hips up and down, round and round, riding his dick and driving him mad. Her hot, wet, tight pussy slid up and down his cock and it felt so good. She was moaning and telling him how good it felt, how she was feeling his spear all the way to her heart and Dez could only groan deep in his chest. He felt like she was the best, the only woman on Earth.

At first Dez stared at his cock going in and out of the pink insides of her split, gaping, dark pussy. Then he forced himself to look at her face, for he would have cum instantly, had he kept gazing at the horny sight. She was smiling with joy, absolutely enjoying fucking him. He began to wonder if the women were taught to please men really, or rather to please themselves, or if it was the same.

She rode him slowly and smoothly. Then as the heat in her loins rose to a searing, maddening level, her pretty face turned into an animal snarl and her hands sank into his powerful chest muscles like talons. She growled through clenched teeth as she pounded his cock hard and fast. Dez felt his dick turn red hot as her pussy was suddenly so tight around him. She fucked him even faster and faster, breathing through her clenched throat. Then she was shuddering and bucking and crying, bawling in agonized pleasure.

Just when he was about to cum, she jumped off his cock, gripped it and gave it light slaps, laughing and gasping. Then she rode him reverse cowgirl style, leaning forwards, grabbing on to his feet, letting him gaze at her big, fine, round chocolate ass as she rode his bursting dick slowly.

"Like that ass honey? Like it huh! Why don't you grab it and pinch it. Smack it. Oh yes!!!! Uhhhhhhh!!!!! Ssssssss!!!!"

Dez was only too glad to oblige, slapping her cheeks hard and they didn't even move, so tight was a big ass. His dick got so turgid, jutting like a huge pillar out of her cunt, and it was almost white, from the covering of her thick secretions that were flowing copiously out of her excited tunnel.

Then she was pummeling it again, moaning and gasping and cuming all over his cock. Again, as he was about to cum, she jumped off him.

She crawled to the window, leaned on the sill, bent over and wagged her ass invitingly at him.

"Why don't you come on over and smash my big ass, darling. Pound it to an oblivion!!!"

Dez shot to his knees, crawled hastily to her and grabbed her hips, shoved it in and pounded her as hard as he could. She squeezed her cunt tightly around him and buried her face in the mattress He wanted to fuck her forever but he didn't last long. His cock exploded and he came so hard. He felt as if the whole universe exploded with his balls, his cock and his head.

He became a million pieces of shining, glittering fragments floating through the galaxies. Then they gathered together and he became himself again, a happy, young man that had just lost his virginity. He turned to Trish and kissed and hugged her lovingly.

"Will you parents freak out if you don't come home?"

"No. I sometimes sleep at my Uncle's."

"Did you bring many condoms?"

"I have three more."

"Good. I bought another three!"

"Why is Christmas coming so early this year."

"I will tell you soon. Lemme go and feed the brats and put them to bed. I will have to lock you in though. Put on whatever music you like, darling."

Dez was in a daze as he left her early the next morning and rushed home to shower and go to bed. He was glad it was a Saturday. He slept till late afternoon when his brother woke him up to go to boxing training.

His back was sore and his balls were aching. Trish was unbelievable. He wondered if all women had such an appetite for sex. Sometimes, he had seen his dad looking weary. He wondered if his mom had done that to him, for he knew his mom was strong, physically. His brother kept asking him why the hell he was smiling like a fool. Dez almost told him, "I fucked Trish, you fool!"

That Saturday evening, he returned to Trish's Aunt's house and they fucked all night. On Sunday afternoon, he met her and her young cousins after church and they went to a fair in a neighboring town.

They felt like a couple, with their family. Dez looked at Trish and she looked back at him. They smiled affectionately and started kissing. Then they noticed that one of the kids was missing, the smallest, the three year old one. They fell into panic and searched frantically for her. Dez found her. Trish chided her and then hugged her and held her up in her arms lovingly.

Dez was reminded of home. He looked at Trish and all he wanted was to have a happy home with her, holding her, loving her, fucking her long and good. And feeling that magical pussy all over his cock.

Dez was soon glad he had his training, for Trish was a lioness in bed. She was a keen sportswoman, very fit and she was a very sexual being. Her hips revved and circulated like an engine, her ass rolled and it could shake and pop like a saltshaker. And she had a tight, hot, deep, dripping pussy that never got enough of his big, hard, marauding cock. She could cum a thousand times and still want more, and Dez was glad to be the one to give her all the dick she needed.

The two of them fucked in any and every position imaginable. He flipped her on her back, danced in her pussy till she came hard and begged him to hammer her and send his cock straight through to her mouth. He flipped her over and rode that fine, big ass till she was screaming for him to shove it in and send it right out of her back. Or they would do it standing. Trish liked to jump in his arms and wrap her legs around his waist then she would tell him to go strolling and pumping. When his sweaty, over used body needed rest she would ride him, dancing on his dick and pummeling his groin with her mons. They fucked each other to death and back to life again.

Trish's fear became a reality. She was really addicted to sex. She loved fucking Dez. She couldn't get enough. They met and fucked at least three times a week at his cousin's house. She preferred his dick raw and when ever she was in the less dangerous parts of her menstrual cycle, she would let him ride her like a horse, bareback and she always came so hard when he exploded in her cunt and pumped copious amounts of cum into her.

However, she noticed with relief that she was entirely only fixated on fucking him. She could still concentrate on school work and the rest of her life, even though Dez and his sexy body and big dick were always on her mind.

Chapter 9

After they graduated from high school, Trish went off to study in the capital city, but Dez stayed at home to run his dad's supermarket and he started an accountancy correspondence degree program. Dez did not want her to go far away, and he decided to break up with her because he did not want a long distance relationship.

Dez was in his element, running his dad's supermarket. He managed things perfectly and soon was in charge. The old boy dropped by once in a while, but left everything in Dez' hands. Dez decided to expand the business. He talked his dad into taking a bank loan and they opened a couple of new branches in nearby towns.

Now, with Trish gone, Dez had other lovers. He loved wooing women. It was an art that pleasured him. The sex was like the crowning on the cake, but the hunt was the main objective. He was not looking for a relationship, for Trish was still on his mind. He learned to be charming to women without being too loving, to make them laugh without being a clown and to get close to them without being too much of a friend, for when women took a guy as a friend, they did not fuck him, instead, they would start falling in love and playing for keeps. Dez had several lovers, and it was clear to them they were having fun and sex. Some of them would even hook him up with friends of theirs that needed a good dick.