The First Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't if I were you guys!" Harald said, jumping before her. "If you touch her, I will call the cops and sue you!"

"She needs to know her place!" the security guy insisted. "She cant beat a German girl!"

"She is half German and her dad is a very powerful, rich man. I work for him. And you guys don't wanna fuck with him. He has the power to close this place down and have you guys fired. And the way I know him, he will see to it that something not so nice happens to you. Trust me!"

He will get you guys "I am leaving anyway." She stood up and grabbed her purse.

Harald stood up to follow.

"Harald. Stay. Let her go," Moira pleaded, taking his hand desperately. "She is a wild animal. You are too good for her!"

"Shut up Moira! You stupid cunt!" He shouted at her and she jumped back.

"Go! You nigger whore lover!" she shouted after him, and looked enviously after them, crying as security escorted them to get their coats.

On the street, Trish was angry.

"How can she just call me a nigger!"

"She is a stupid cunt! Forget her," Harald said, comforting her and looking embarrassed.

"Those white people really hated me, huh?"

"No. They are not racists. They were just drunk."

"They are fucking racists. Fuck them. I am black and beautiful! Lets go and get another drink."

Chapter 3

They went to another place and had a drink. Trish soon forgot about the stupid girl and concentrated on Harald. She wrapped her arms around him and explored his back as they swayed on the dance floor. Dancing made her happy, and horny. And she could feel his hard cock poking into her crotch and that made her even hornier.

They went on the Reeperbahn street. As they passed a sex shop, Trish took Harald's hand and led him inside. He was blushing as they walked around the rows and rows of porn, as well as dildos, thongs, handcuffs and what not.

"Gosh!" she laughed. "Germans are kinky! They love sex huh!"

"They are perverted!" Harald said, blushing. He was uncomfortable. "Lets go."

"Wait. We only just got here. What is that?" Trish pointed to a human sized, inflatable rubber doll. It was like a woman, with a gaping hole in the mouth and between the legs.

"Its a sex doll. For lonely guys."

"You mean they buy that and fuck it?" Harald nodded. "You must be kidding me. Do you have one as well?"

"No! Lets go Trish!"

"Wait!" Trish was enjoying herself. She led him to a section with thongs and picked up a few to examine them, asking Harald his opinion, enjoying his discomfiture for he was a prude. "Say, if I was to get naked for you, which one would you like me to wear for you?" Harald only blushed. "How about this one, with the zip. Or this, with the split crotch! For easy access I guess!" she giggled. She picked up a white, lacy, split crotch thong and led the blushing guy to the counter. "Pay for it!" she told him. Harald hastily paid. The guy wanted to wrap it up, but Trish took it and put it in Harald's pocket. She laughed as he dragged her out.

"Do you want me to put you into a cab back home?"

"You have to accompany me back home, like a gentleman. And I am going to put those panties on for you, so you can tell me if I look good in them."

Harald swallowed hard. Then Trish stroked him between the legs and he groaned.

"My mom will be mad if I don't come back home."

"Your mom! Can your mom give you this?" She took his hand and put it on her ass and then she started making it clench and pop. Harald gasped.

"Oh!!! My mom suffers from paranoia! I have to go back home!"

"Then we are going to your place." He seemed hesitant. She hugged him, snaked her hand around his head and pulled him down to her lips. She kissed him passionately, tonguing him and grinding into him.

"We will have to be quiet.

They got to the apartment that Harald shared with his mom. It was in Eppendorf, a nearby suburb. Trish hardly noticed anything, for she was horny and she was kissing Harald in the back seat and stroking his cock through his pants all the way, driving him insane with lust. He started grabbing her tits and she threw her head back into the seat and yanked him to her mouth, sucking his tongue in and chewing it.

They climbed up two flights of stairs, kissing and groping each other. Harald let her quietly into a spacious apartment and made her take off her shoes, then he led her quietly to his room.

"Harald! Is that you Harald!"

"Yes mom. I am drunk. See you in the morning!"

He hurriedly pushed Trish into his room and locked the door. Then he put on some soft lights and soft music.

Trish took the thongs they had bought and smiled wickedly at the shy guy as she raised her skirt to mid thigh, pulled off her panties and slid on the new thongs. Then she pushed him onto the edge of the bed and told him,

"Get me naked and tell me how you like my panties..." She stood between his parted thighs and started rolling her hips to the music.

His face was blushing and yet filled with lust. His hands were shaking as he removed her coat and then her top. Trish was enjoying seducing Harald for she was totally in charge and felt so powerful. She reached behind and unclipped her bra, then she held the cups to her breasts.

"Take it off."

His shaking hands removed the cups and he gasped as he gazed at her proud, dark, thick, pendulous breasts. Trish hooked her hands around his head and scooped up a breast.

"Lick and get it nice and wet Harald. Get that black breast honey!"

Blushing profusely, his pink mouth opened and his hot, soft, wet tongue eagerly lapped her breasts till they were wet. And then Trish pushed a hot nipple into his mouth. "Ahhhh! Suck it. Suck it hard. Harder! Oh shit! You are making me wet. Fell how wet you are making me honey!"

She took his hand and led it under her skirt. She parted her thighs and put her pussy in his big, soft hand. He was paralysed as he felt her hot, palpitating wetness. Feeling naughty, Trish made the mouth of her cunt clench and relax and clench, again and again. Then he was gasping and squeezing her pussy and feasting on her breasts feverishly. His middle finger slid in through the split in her gusset and it was sucked into her hot, clenching hole. Trish slid onto his lap and held him tightly to her tits, burying his pale face between her dark mounds as she rode his finger, telling him to pump it in. He did and she went wild and fucked his hand to a fast, blistering orgasm. Then she slid off his lap and lay down on the bed, one knee slightly raised, so he could look up her skirt.

"You are dying to see my black pussy, aren't you?"

"It doesn't matter to me that you are black."

"Harald, I am a beautiful black woman. And you wanna fuck me, don't you?" He nodded hastily. "I wanna fuck you too. Take off my skirt baby."

He blushed so much so she thought it was cute. She raised her hips as he peeled off her skirt. Then, smiling naughtily, she raised her thighs, spread them and started playing with her pussy, rubbing it through the soaked thongs.

"I shaved it just for you Harald. Do you wanna see it? My bald black pussy!"

"Yes!" he rasped eagerly. She looked into his face and saw she could do as she pleased with him.

Smiling wickedly, she pulled the split gusset away on both sides, exposing her engorged, puffed up outer lips and her long, crinkled dark, inner lips. They were smeared with her whitish girl cum. She spread her lips with her hand and exposed her shiny, dripping pink slit. The muskiness of her arousal hit both their nostrils. Harald stared at her pussy like a starving man gazing at a hot, fresh cake.

Trish tortured him, licking her fingers, stroking herself slowly, teasing her slit, moaning and rolling her hips and then licking her shiny digits and groaning.

"Mmmm! Its so tasty Harald. Have you ever eaten pussy?"

"No!" he gasped, blushing.

"Such a big boy like you? Come, lets get you started. Come down to my pussy and eat it honey. Taste this wet chocolate pussy."

Harald came down on her and she held her pussy open and guided him, telling him to lick her vulva with his soft, wet eager tongue. She raised her hips and made him engulf her entire pussy and chew on it softly. He groaned as he drank and swallowed her copious, musky juices.

Trish smiled, gazing at his handsome, smooth white face feasting happily on her black pussy. She held his head in both hands and stroked his hair as she fed him cunt and he ate it eagerly.

Trish noticed a difference to the way Dez ate her. Dez ate her with passion, greed and ferocity. But Harald tongued her worshipfully, slavishly, dutifully, softly, as if her pussy was too good for him and it was an honour. She felt wild and powerful. She held his face to her pussy and fucked him slowly. Then she made him lie on his back and squatted over him. She held him up to her pussy and fucked his chin, nose and mouth, grinding her slippery, wet cunt on him. She pushed forwards too far and his hot, wet tongue slid into her ass crack.

She wanted to say, sorry honey, but he started licking her crack, sliding his hot tongue over her anus and lapping eagerly.

Trish was shocked, for she had never been licked there.

But Harald was now holding her cheeks up and lapping her ass crack. Trish moaned and rolled her ass on his tongue, loving it. She felt so powerful and nasty. She pulled back, and looked down at him, smiling wickedly as he ate her ass with a feverish shine to his eyes. She chuckled dirtily and brought her itchy pussy down on his mouth and used his face selfishly, pumping her hips lustily, not giving a damn about his nose. She reared and gasped and groaned and the bed creaked under them until she came hard all over him.

Trish was so horny now. She ripped Harald's clothes off and went straight for his cock. She scooped it up and gazed at a cut white cock for the first time in her life. It was long, hard and pink, and the engorged tip was inflamed red. She cooed and went down on him. She made him lie back, draped her body over his thigh and ate his dick voraciously. He was blushing and staring at her in disbelief as she feasted on him. She vacuumed deep into her mouth and bobbed her head slowly, devouring his lucky cock. He started crying. She became nastier, smiling around his pink dick as she ran her sharp nails across his belly and chest and then started stroking his breasts and pinching his hard nipples. He hissed and rasped and gasped. His back arched and writhed as she tortured him with pleasure. Then he was suddenly gasping and jerking hard. Trish trapped his leaping cock in her mouth and groaned as his pent up cum spurted into her mouth. She drank him dry, making up for all the weeks she hadn't had dick. Then she let his soft cock flop out of her mouth and licked her smeared lips clean.

"I want you to eat my pussy again..." she rasped and bent over on the bed, face down, ass up. She reached between her legs and started stroking her itchy pussy. He came for her and started lapping and sucking away at her pussy. His nose was buried between her cheeks .

"Yes Harald! Eat that fucking black cunt like a starving dog. Lap it up and drink my juices..."

He ate her slavishly, but greedily, attacking her cunt with greed. She started pumping her hips, loving feeling his tongue in her pussy and his nose in her crack. Trish rubbed her clit vigorously and was soon cuming hard. Then she looked up at him, over her shoulder, smiling sexily.

"DO you like my ass Harald? My big, black ass?"

"Its beautiful," he rasped, gazing at it like it was a delicious steak waiting to be devoured.

"You can lick it if you want! I would love to feel your tongue all over my ass. It would make me very happy..."

Harald moaned, shivering as he palmed her ass and started stroking and squeezing her thick, gorgeous brown globes, feeling them clench in his hands. He went down and lapped the small of her back. Then he licked her buttocks. She started moaning and pushing back at him. He went wild, now sucking on her soft flesh and slurping away. Trish reached back and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her crack. He gasped and then he went down and lapped her with his tongue, going down all the way to her pussy and back up.

"Ohhhhhh! That's wonderful! I love it. Lick me Harald! You are making me crazy..."

He moaned and started plating her, smearing his thick tongue into her crack and wiping it up and down. She loved it. She told him to slide two digits into her pussy and stroke it as he ate her ass. He did it, pumping them in and out. Then he started licking her hole and it was magical for Trish. She cried and pushed her ass up at his mouth. He latched his lips around her hole and sucked it hard and harder. Then he made his tongue long and pointed and pushed against her tight, puckered hole. She started fucking her hips back and forth and he slid in past her opening. She growled like a beast and pushed back and his hot tongue slid deep in her ass.

"Yes!!!!! Finger my pussy and tongue my black ass. Get deep in there! Ah!!!"

Harald had never eaten pussy or even licked as, but he had seen it in porn and always gotten a thrill form watching it. Doing it to Trish was driving him mad. He had never known he could love it so much. His skin was on fire and his dick was rock hard now. He bobbed his feverishly, sending half his tongue into her hole, sloshing it in and out as he slurped and sucked away and pumped his digits into her cunt. Trish reared wildly.

Trish went wild and raised her body on one arm, as the other reached back to grab his head and pull him into her ass.

Harald groaned with joy. She glared over her shoulder at him and his eyes blazed back at her as he tongued her hole. Trish loved seeing the handsome pale face buried between her dark cheeks and loved his tongue in her ass so much. She pumped her pips and clapped her cheeks on his face telling him to never stop. She felt such a wild arousal taking a grip of her senses.

She threw her face down on the bed and spread her knees wide apart, lowering her ass. He chased after her hole and continued servicing her. Trish started cuming hard. Her hands slapped into the bed covers and she came wildly.

Trish made him pull on a rubber and she pushed him on his back and held his cock up as she lowered herself down on him. She squatted over him and started riding him, squeezing his chest and pinching and pulling on his nipples. Their hips slapped into each other lustily and they both tried to stifle their cries for fear of waking Harald's mom.

Trish was so horny and she rode him wildly, pumping her hips lustily, sending his hard dick sloshing in and out of her wet hole. Within a short time, a blistering orgasm broke over her. She jammed her cunt down on him and ground her hips ferociously into his as a raging inferno engulfed her orgasming pussy. She felt his cock grow rock hard in her hole and jumped off him. She took his rigid cock into her mouth to calm it down and sucked him through the rubber, looking into his eyes and torturing him as she devoured him naughtily.

Then she mounted him again, reverse cowgirl and leaned forwards to grab his ankles for support as she rode him and popped her thick, round, gorgeous brown ass in his face. She danced all over his dick and heard him moan softly. She smiled at him over her shoulder as she rocked forwards and lunged back, sending him plunging into her hole, again and again. She started cuming and then she fucked him hard and fast. Her pussy convulsed around his cock and it became tight like a vice around him. His dick got rock hard and Harald thought it would melt from the flames engulfing it. His balls gathered, and the Trish jumped off him, leaving his dick rearing angrily. She laughed and slapped his cock a couple of times and then she sucked it deep into her mouth.

Trish blew him and then she rolled onto her back and pulled him on top.

"Harald, fuck me hard. Fuck me as hard and as long as you can. Fuck me crazy, you hear!"

She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him and started humping him fiercely. Harald moaned and started hitting her pussy as hard as he could. Trish amazed him. He had never fucked a woman that moved so well and could take dick like her. He could sing her songs of praise really, but all he could manage were animal grunts. He glared down at her with bestial eyes as she threw her head back and tossed her hair about wildly, her hips shooting up to meet his and send his cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh!!! Fuck!!!!!" Harald groaned and came exploding in her pussy.

"Fuck!!!" Trish snarled, for she wanted to fuck him forever. She pressed her hips into his, feeling his cock leap in her pussy and ground fiercely, wildly into him, rubbing her engorged clit on his dick. Then she was cuming too, grunting and convulsing, her eyes rolling back into her head.

Trish collapsed back and pushed him off her, then she grabbed the condom and pulled it off, tying it together. She sank down besides him and kissed him. She dozed off and woke up to find Harald lying besides her, propped up on his elbow, gazing at her worshipfully.

"Get some sleep honey," she told him, kissed him, and turned her back on him, pushing into his body.

"Please don't tell your dad. He might not be pleased," Harald whispered.

"You sound like you are scared of him."

"I am! Your dad is not that nice when he is pissed."

They were woken up in the morning by Harald's mom for breakfast. She was shocked when she saw Trish. And then angry. She started talking shit to Harald, saying he was not serious about bringing a "Bimbo Schlampe! (nigger whore)" into her home. Harald hastily told her Trish spoke German. She still wasn't quite appeased. Then Harald told her that Trish's dad was his boss. Suddenly, she became so polite, even fawning and called Trish ma'am.

Chapter 4

Trish returned to the Hostel. Harald dropped by the following day with presents for her. They ate Pizza in her room and drank wine. Trish could see he was horny, but he didn't instigate it. She teased him, stripping down to her thongs and and doing stretching exercises as he gazed at her greedily. Then she sat back on the edge of the bed, parted her thighs and told him to greet her pussy properly. He went down on his knees and kissed her sex. She spread her lips and made her hole clench as if it was talking. Harald moaned and slid his tongue deep inside her.

He ate her ass and pussy. He hadn't brought condoms. Trish was irritated, because she was horny.

"Why the fuck didn't you bring some?" she half pouted, half sneered, for she was horny.

"I thought you would think I had only come to fuck you!"

"Harald, you came to fuck me, and I wanted you to come so I could fuck you!" He blushed and gasped. "All right, come and eat my pussy and ass right now. That's what you get for being stupid!"

Trish was only joking, but he went obediently on his knees and started licking her. So she realized he was weak and used his tongue and mouth for her pleasure and came till she was drowsy. She took his dick and started blowing him. He got so hard and horny. Now, Trish became curious. She wanted to see just how weak this guy was. She dropped his cock and told him she didn't feel like blowing, but wanted her pussy and ass licked again. Dez would have shoved his cock right back in her mouth and fucked her face till he came. But Harald obediently went down on her. Trish couldn't believe it. She came all over his face again.

His erection was raging hard. Trish decided to see how much farther she could push him. She started stroking her pussy and told him cheekily to go and buy condoms and drinks.

Dez would never have done shit if she talked to him like that. And he would never have left the room with a hard dick after eating her twice. He would have slammed her on her back and fucked the shit out of her.