The First Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hit me! How dare you!" Trish saw red. She grabbed a plastic bottle of cola and bashed him in the face with it and it exploded, showering them all. Then she fell on him like a fury. Jochen was too stoned, drugged and drunk to be a match for her fists and claws. She mauled his face and kicked him with her heavy leather boots. Then she picked up the small table, scattering the cocaine and mirror. She smashed it on his back. Jochen started bawled and rolled on the floor. But Trish was too mad to care. She grabbed him by his unkempt hair and yanked him out and then kicked him down the stairs, naked. She yanked him to the door and threw him out naked. Daniela, who was just coming in gasped.

"What's going on?"

"Jochen was just leaving!" Trish snarled and kicked him in the belly. "Next time you feel like hitting someone, hit your mom!" she snarled, and spat on him. Then she pushed the perplexed Daniela inside and banged the door shut.

Jochen started banging on the window and growling that she was dead. He said he had connections. Trish grabbed her cell phone and threatened to call the cops. He begged for his clothes. She stormed upstairs to Kata's room with Daniela following, and tossed his jeans out through the window. He demanded his shirt and boots. Trish started talking on the phone as if she had cops on the line. Jochen repeated his threat to have her killed and sprinted away.

Kata was on her feet now and still naked. She was drunk, drugged, stoned and very pissed.

"Are you all right honey?" Daniela asked.

"Fuck off!" Kata snarled at her mom. Then she fixed her shiny eyes on Trish. "You stupid, fucking cunt! You wasted my coke!" She tried to attack her with her skinny arms. Trish caught them easily.

"That ass hole was hitting you! What the hell do you want with that animal anyway?"

"Nobody gives a fuck about you here Trish! Get that into your thick, black skull."

"Well, I give a fuck about you. You are my sister and I love you."

"Is that so? Well, then finish me off. You interrupted me and Jochen. Now get down on your knees and make me cum. Eat my fucking pussy and choke on it you black cunt!" Kata cheekily started stroking her cunt. Daniela gasped, so did Trish.

Kata laughed and flicked her juices on Trish's face. Trish smiled meanly.

"Kata, my little sister, this hurts me more than it hurts you!"

Trish smacked her hard, making her stagger. Kata couldn't believe it. She started to scream and cry at the same time. Daniela tried to get between them, cautiously, but Trish shoved her away and grabbed Kata by the hair, then she dragged her to her shower and shoved her in, and opened the water. She threatened to bash her if she came out before ten minutes was over. Kata insulted her madly, but she stayed under the shower.

"this is just what we have been missing, one more lunatic in this house!" Daniela rasped. Trish glared at her and the step mom walked off fast.

As Kata showered, Trish went to her room, opened the windows and cleaned up the mess. Many porn DVDs were scattered on the floor. Trish chuckled as she put them in their covers. At least half of them were lesbian flicks. However, the rest were sado-masochistic German productions. The covers depicted women being whipped and and abused. Trish tossed them all in a box.

Kata came back in, her skin steaming from the shower. She had a towel wrapped around her middle.

"Be careful about Jochen. He really has connections in the drug scene and he is an ass hole. Call dad and tell him."

"What. I cant tell dad about this! Its embarrassing!"

"No. he is used to it. Call him, before Jochen harms you. He was in jail for robbery and grievous assault."

Trish called Rudiger and told him everything, reducing her bashing of Jochen to a shove. He was calm.

"You are a tough one, huh?" he said. She thought she heard pride in his voice.

He asked for Kata and made her give him Jochen's number. Four hours later, he called back and said not to worry. He paused, and then said to Trish,

"Don't get too involved with Kata, she is a stupid, hopeless, drugged up cunt. She will pull you down. What are you doing with your life? Know what you want to study now?"

"I want to enrol for Media Design. There is this college..."

"Good. Call Iris if you need assistance with the application. I will pay for it."

"Dad, could we like, talk, one of these days. Just talk, like..."

"I will tell you when I have time. I am busy right now, all right? Gotta go!" Click.

Kata was in a deep, drugged sleep.

Chapter

Trish got dressed and went to pick up application forms at the private Media Design school in town.

Afterwards, Trish called Iris and they met for lunch and then took a walk. They talked about their growing up. Iris had intended to return to work but she decided to take Trish to the movies and drinks afterwards.

Trish was introduced to Iris' boyfriend, Ted, an economics student. He was tall, blond, smooth shaved and expensively dressed. He was immediately infatuated with Trish, gazing at her with lust and fascination, and this worshipful gaze that Trish often got from white men and even women. Ted started having his eyes, ears and mouth only for Trish. He was drooling over her, with his girlfriend sitting next to him. Trish became uncomfortable, for she noticed jealous in Iris eyes.

When Iris went to the bathroom, Ted offered to show her around, without Iris.

"No! Are you crazy!"

"I really like you, yunno. I can pay you..."

He reached over and stroked her hand. Trish snorted and kicked him hard under the table and he gasped and jumped back, blushing. But he still kept casting her his lustful, worshipful gaze. They had several drinks. Trish got drunk.

Iris and Ted walked her to a taxi. Iris told her not to tell her mom, that they had met, and been out. She said they should repeat it soon. Then she hugged Trish nice and long and kissed both her cheeks. Ted wanted to hug her too, but Trish waved and jumped into the cab, giggling. They parted and Iris went to sleep at her boyfriend's.

When Trish got inside, the lights were out downstairs. She went to Kata's room and checked on her. Kata was fast asleep. Trish went to her room and stripped off her clothes. She wanted to shower.

Just then, there was a light knock on her door and it opened. Daniela stood framed in the door way, in a short, pink, silk lace night dress with a deep front that exposed the tops of her big breasts, and a matching gown that was open. She wore a pair of open high heels that matched her gown and night dress. Her long blond hair was combed open, her face powdered and she wore pink eye shadow and pink gloss lip stick. Trish could smell her rich perfume. She wondered if her dad would be coming home soon for a romantic evening, for Daniela seemed like she had taken her time to make herself look pretty.

She was holding a wine glass, half filled with red wine. She seemed drunk. Her glassy pale blue eyes gazed dreamily at Trish's naked, dark, athletic, tall, busty body. Trish saw lust and worship in her gaze. She suddenly remembered she was naked. She thought of covering herself, but decided cheekily that if Daniela barged in, then it was her fault.

"Hi Daniela!" she said softly, smiling and then stretched herself languidly, watching her white step mom. She saw Daniela gazing lustfully at her thick, proud, dark breasts and then her toned belly. Her step mom's eyes rested on her thick, bald pussy.

Trish realized her step mom was lusting after her and ready to worship her.

"Is dad coming back soon?"

"He is out of town," Daniela responded, blushing, her voice quavering and soft. "I wanted to thank you for helping Kata out this afternoon."

"No problem. I am just about to shower. Close the door and come in," Trish said and turned on her heel, to walk to the shower, swinging her thick, firm, round young brown ass sexily, as she felt Daniela's eyes on her.

She heard the door click shut. Then Daniela walked after her into her bathroom. There was a toilet seat and a shower cubicle. Trish turned to Daniela and said,

"Thanks for making yourself look beautiful for me. Take a seat," she closed the seat and Daniela sat on it, blushing and looking entranced. She hastily sipped on her glass of wine.

Trish left the glass doors of the cubicle open and turned on the shower. She stood beneath the head and faced Daniela, parting her dark, strong thighs and striking a sexy pose as the water flowed over her dark brown, wavy hair making it wet and plastering it to her head and the sides of her face. She moved farther under the head and closed her eyes as water cascaded down her face, neck, shoulders and big, dark breasts, onto her belly and down her front and hips, onto her legs and down. She looked at Daniela through her half closed eyes and saw that her step mom was breathing through her parted lips and her breasts were rising and falling rapidly.

Trish smiled and turned around, letting the warm water flow down her back and drip off her ass. Feeling cheeky, she reached back to cup her butt cheeks and pulled them apart to let water flow into her crack. Then she turned off the shower and turned to face Daniela. She was gazing at her wet, dark body with misty, lust filled, worshipful eyes.

"Daniela, take off your gown and come and give me a hand please," Trish said softly, taking a bottle of scented shower gel.

Daniela gasped and blushed profusely. She gulped more wine, and then she stood up as if in a trance and removed her gown. Trish liked the way she did it, slowly and sensuously, like she was trying to entice a lover.

Daniela's night dress was held up by thin straps and it had no back. The silk and lace garment was glued to her skin, showing every contour of the blond's slim soft body. Her nipples were thick and engorged, poking out lewdly through the thin fabric. She walked up to Trish and the black girl smiled at her and squeezed thick, white foam gel onto her palm and put the bottle in her other hand.

"Spread this over my back please." Trish turned her back to her. Then she felt Daniela's soft, trembling hand spreading the gel over her shoulders and back. She stopped just above her ass. "Do my ass too and my legs..." Daniela did it. Trish heard the rustle of her gown as her step mom sank down on her haunches and spread the gel all over her ass. Then she went down and spread it on the backs of her thighs and legs. She wanted to reach around to the from but Trish stopped her. Instead, the black girl pulled her cheeks apart and said Daniela should put some there too. She heard her step mom rasp as she looked into her dark crack. Then her hands were stroking her crack, trembling violently. Trish turned turned around and pulled Daniela up gently.

"Do it to my front too." She watched Daniela's face as the mature white woman squeezed foam onto her palm lavishly. Daniela avoided looking into her eyes. Her face was blushing profusely, but Trish could see lust, coupled with fascination, and joy, like she was enjoying serving her, though this woman hated her guts.

Her white hands were trembling and she seemed like someone touching something precious and fragile as she lathered Trish's neck and then her shoulders. Then she went down to her chest. Trish scooped up her big, dark breasts and told her softly not to miss a spot. Daniela lathered her breasts with trembling, soft, careful hands. She spent some time with her thic, dark nipples. Then it was her belly and hips.

Daniela's worshipful obedience, her aroused gaze and the feel of her soft, trembling hands were getting Trish very excited and naughty.

She smiled as Daniela stooped to get her thighs and legs, her eyes gazing at her pussy. Trish parted her thighs and and put her finger at the tops of her shaved pubes, pointing at her pussy.

"And there too." Daniela rasped and squeezed loads of foam into her palm. Then she lathered Trish's dark pussy her hand very tentative. "Cup it in your palm or you will miss a spot." Daniela did it, cupping her pussy softly. "Stroke it and lather it up nicely. Firmer. I am so wet from the touch of your hands, I need to wash that pussy!"

"No!" Daniela gasped.

"Yes. Lemme open it for you!" Trish reached down and spread her foam covered lips. "Get your fingers in there, just around the opening. I Don't want no foam in my pussy. Stroke it. Yes! That#s good. Your fingers are so nice, warm and slippery. All right, take the shower head and wash me. And here is a sponge. No, in fact, use your hand. Your touch is so nice."

Daniela could not believe how excited she felt as her step daughter that she didn't even like, was making her wash her. She was confused by the extreme state of arousal that she was in. Her pussy was dripping wet and her nipples were hard and itchy, her skin hot and tingly. She was feeling so aroused and happy to serve Trish and do as she told her. She swallowed her drool, gazing at her step daughter's dark, athletic body covered in white foam. It was so sexy and so arousing. Then she washed her with a gentle jet, stroking her back and washing away the foam, mesmerized by the sight of her pale hand on her dark skin. She got so aroused, feeling her soft, silky, warm skin and the young, hot muscles below it.

Then Trish reached back and parted her cheeks. Daniela moaned as she eased her trembling hand between them and dutifully washed Trish's crack. Then Trish turned around and held up her tits for her to wash. Trish started stroking her nipples with her thumbs as Daniela washed her big mounds. Daniela blushed but kept gazing at the thick nipples. Trish pulled her thumbs back and Daniela stroked them, one after the other and they were hard as rocks. She was panting now, the front of gown wet from the shower, and plastered to her slim, busty frame. Trish then made her wash her legs and then her pussy. She lasciviously spread it and Daniela directed the soft jet at it. Then she pulled it back and her pale hand reached up dreamily to stroke the thick, engorged black pussy and the shiny, wet pink, reddish gash. Trish trembled at the contact and Daniela moaned.

Then Trish told her to wash and rinse her hair. Daniela shampooed her and then Trish bent down and let her rinse her hair.

Then Trish turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

"Dry me!"

Daniela picked up a big, soft, fluffy towel and lovingly dried up Trish as her step daughter dried her hair. Then Trish made her dry her crack and pussy. Then she told her to go and get the wine bottle. Daniela walked off as if in a trance and returned soon, with the bottle of expensive red wine. It was half empty. She also had a glass for Trish. Trish had just wrapped the short towel around her hair but was still naked, her dark skin steamy.

"Thanks Daniela. Ditch the glass. Do you like my body?" Trish asked her softly, her face inches from hers, looking into her eyes, fixing them.

"Yes. I think you are very beautiful." Daniela rasped.

"Is it true what Kata said, that these things are not real?" Trish asked casually, reaching up to scoop a big breast under the soft lace dress.

"Yes!" Daniela said, blushing.

"Don't be shy! I think I like them. Pull them out of your dress. I wanna see them."

Daniela blushed and hesitated.

"I should be going to bed."

"Show me your breasts." Trish said firmly but gently. Daniela held the wine glass in one hand as her other hand slowly took out her breasts and left them hanging over the top of her night dress. They were big and firm, the result of a good boob job.

"Nice!" Trish said, scooping them up and running her thumbs over the thick, excited nipples. Daniela trembled, gazing at Trish's dark hands fondling her thick, creamy breasts, causing sharp sensations to shoot to her excited, itching clit.

"Do you like mine?" Trish asked her and she nodded weakly, feeling drowsy. Then Trish pulled her closer by her tits and rubbed their nipples together. Daniela gasped and trembled.

"Trish, you should stop it." she rasped weakly.

"Not before I give you what you came here for!" Trish said calmly, then she untied the short towel from around her hair, grabbed it at both ends and hooked it around Daniela's neck. Daniela rasped and stiffened. "I'm thirsty. Pour some wine into my mouth."

Daniela rasped and then she raised her glass with shaking hands and brought it to Trish's lips. She tipped it and Trish drank it empty.

"Mmmm! Tasty!" Trish moaned, and then she pulled Daniela's face to hers using the towel. Daniela came as if in a trance. Trish kissed her thin, pink lips with her thick, dark ones. Daniela stiffened and gasped. Trish snaked an arm around her back and caught the back of her neck with the other hand, and pulled her into her wet, steamy body.

"Let me go! I should be going to my room!" Daniela rasped,

"You hate me! Yet you lust after me, don't you?" Trish rasped, amused. "Kiss me!"

"No!" Daniela whispered weakly. Then Trish engulfed her step mom's mouth in hers and tongue kissed her fiercely. Daniela tried to push her away weakly. Trish bore her chin into the white woman's lower lip and forced her tongue deep into her mouth and explored her fiercely. Daniela melted and closed her eyes. She started trembling and moaning softly as she sucked on Trish's tongue.

Trish felt powerful and nasty. She pulled up Daniela's night dress and sank her hand into a soft ass cheek, squeezing it and pumping it as she pulled Daniela's hips to hers and pushed her thigh between hers. Daniela gave a high but soft moan and started rolling her hips around Trish's thigh, rubbing her cunt into her. Trish chuckled into her mouth. Then she grabbed a wad blond hair and pulled her back, making her wince sharply.

"You know what I have always wanted to do to you Daniela? Smack your face and force you down on your knees and feed you my pussy."

"No!" Daniela rasped fearfully, going all red. But she did not try to pull away.

"Now, I wont smack you. But I am feeling horny. I need my pussy licked."

"I don't do that!" Daniela rasped fearfully.

"You will do it for me! Give me the bottle." Trish stepped back into the cubicle, pulling Daniela after her. Then she grabbed her shoulder and pushed her down. She did not use much force because Daniela sank down on her knees as if in a trance. Trish stood over her and pulled her face up to a breast.

"Wrap your loving arms around me and open your pretty mouth!" Daniela did it and Trish scooped up her thick breast and tipped the bottle above her nipple. She shivered as the cold wine washed over her skin and excited nub. Then it poured into Daniela's gaping mouth, some trickling down her chin and onto her breasts and dress. Rasped through her nostrils and shivered against Trish.

"Swallow!" Trish said softly and Daniela did it, moaning. Then Trish fed her wine from her other breast and made her swallow it too. Then the black woman leaned down.

"Open up your mouth and lick my tit clean. Yes! Suck and slurp it clean. That's nice. Lean back so I can see you lap it with your sweet little pink tongue..."

Like she had known, Daniela did it. She started moaning and trembling as she sucked and fed herself on Trish's dark nub. Then Trish fed her her other nipple too.

"You are good. Have you ever done this before?"

"No!" Daniela rasped.

"Sink down now. Sit back on your feet."

Trish towered over her white step mom and raised one thigh to hook it over her shoulder, poising her pussy over her mouth. Daniela blushed profusely and trembled strongly as Trish spread her pussy with one hand and poured wine over her gash and it dripped into Daniela's mouth. Daniela moaned and shivered as her mouth filled up. Trish paused and let her drink and then poured more wine over her cunt into her white step mom's mouth.

Trish was feeling so naughty. She didn't know why Daniela was letting her dominate and humiliate her, but she was loving it. She told her to clean her pussy with her mouth and lick it clean. Then she lowered her wine drenched, bald pussy on Daniela's face, keeping it spread.