The First Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss it like you love it. Give it a nice, long, deep kiss..." Daniela opened her mouth and kissed it softly with her pink lips. "Now, lap it up like a cat! Clean everything," she said in a gentle but firm voice. The entranced step mom whimpered and started lapping. Trish hooked her hand behind her head and started grinding her engorged, excited pussy into Daniela's mouth.

"Suck it up. Suck my pussy real nice... Oh! That is so good. Get your tongue up in my pussy hole!"

Daniela moaned and engulfed >Trish's pussy into her mouth and then she started sucking and stroking her hole with her soft, hot tongue. She felt Trish tremble and moan. Daniela hooked her hands around her hips and grabbed Trish's ass and pulled her pussy onto her mouth.

Trish ground her hips into her step mom's face, feeling her pussy melt as it was sucked and lapped, sweetly, gently, slavishly.

She had had sex with many girls, but none of them had been like Daniela. They had wanted to have fun and get naughty. But Daniela wanted to please her, like a slave almost. Trish leaned back, feeling powerful and drank wine from the bottle. Then she pushed Daniela back, keeping her leg over her shoulder. She told her to spread her pussy and then she fucked the long neck of the bottle into her pussy. She started fucking herself with it and directed Daniela to tongue her clit and suck it to her rhythm.

"Suck and release it and suck it again. And keep lapping it with your tongue! Ah! That's good.

Daniela did it obediently. As Trish's movements became urgent, so did Daniela's. Now she was pulling Trish firmly onto her mouth as she ate her clit.

"Oh fuck! Yeah! Look up into my face while you eat my clit!"

Daniela looked up at Trish, her cold, pale eyes all shiny and excited, her long pretty face all red. The worshipful look on her face did it for Trish, much more than the bottle she was twisting and rolling and pumping into her excited hole, or the hot tongue and soft lips on her clit. It was the worshipful look that made her cum hard. She stiffened and groaned as her face twisted and her hips bucked. Then she climbed off Daniela's face and pulled the bottle out of her palpitating pussy.

"You loved making me happy, didn't you?"

"Yes!" Daniela rasped.

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No!" she rasped, blushing.

"Have you ever been with a girl?"

"No!"

"Have you ever wanted to?"

"Not until I met you!"

take off your dress and lets go to bed!"

"No! I should go to my room."

"Forget that."

Trish pulled Daniela's dress off over her head and then she peeled off her conservative but sexy, pink, lace panties. She pulled her into the shower and turned on the warm water. Then she lathered both their hands and told her step mom to stroke her as she stroked her too. She washed Daniela's breasts and then washed her between her legs. Daniela immediately started moaning and writhing against her in the throes of lust. Trish pushed her against the hot walls and and wriggled three digits into her hole and then she finger fucked her. Daniela fingered her back and tongue kissed her softly but greedily. Trish hooked her thumb over her thick, engorged clit and rubbed it as she fucked her hole with two digits. Daniela started bucking and cuming hard. She threw her head back against the wall, grimacing as she convulsed violently, her breath coming in sharp gasps.

Trish dried her drowsy, wobbly step mom and made her dry her too. Then she led the tall, pale blond to her bed. She made Daniela lie on her back and she straddled her face and fed her her pussy.

"Stick your tongue out and slide it up and down my slit. Bob your head. Yeah! That's it. I am gonna fuck your tongue and cum in your face, you white bitch!You want that, don't you?"

"Yes!!!" Daniela rasped, craning her neck and grabbing on to Trish's hips for leverage to bob as her black step daughter used her tongue for her joy. Trish sat on her face and fucked her mouth and tongue for her pleasure, cuming several times. Then she rolled onto her back and slid several pillows beneath her ass and raised her thighs, then she made Daniela kneel before her, and hold up her dark thighs.

"Eat my black pussy Daniela. Feed yourself. Make me happy!" She showed her how to finger fuck her hole and the German step mom did everything, obediently, slavishly, moaning with pleasure from being dominated, humiliated and used for Trish's pleasure. And she was cuming so often, without touching her own pussy.

Trish grabbed her by the hair, making her look into her eyes as she fucked her face and used it for her satisfaction, till Daniela's tongue and jaw were sore. But Daniela kept licking her dutifully. At one point, she complained that she needed a break.

"Fuck that!" Trish chuckled, amused. "Keep eating my pussy till I tell you to stop. Eat it. Slide your long tongue in my hole and bob until I say stop. Yeah! That#s it. Suck and slurp. And finger your ow pussy, whore!"

Daniela did it. Finally, when her clit was itchy from cuming. Trish then rolled on top of Daniela and kissed her for ages. Daniela melted under her, stroking her lovingly and moaning.

"You have been a good girl Daniela. Now I am going to reward you! I am gonna love this. I have never fucked a white bitch before, you know?"

"Its all right. You Don't have to do anything for me."

Trish chuckled and wriggled two digits inside her pink pussy and finger fucked Daniela as she ate her big, creamy tits, telling her to hold them up. She snaked her tongue around a thick nipple and teased it and then sucked and chewed on it. Daniela's pussy started clenching violently around her digits as the step mom started cuming and gasping. Trish gave her no time to rest. She went down on her, devouring her pink flesh. As she neared Daniela's pussy however, Daniela became scared. She tried to push Trish away and wriggle free.

"No! Stop it! I don't want! I am not a lesbian. This is gross!" She seemed like someone coming to her senses suddenly.

"Daniela, you have been eating my pussy for almost an hour, bitch!"

"You made me do it, you evil cunt! I am not into those things!" she wailed. "Don't lick me there please!"

"Don't fight your nature! You are my lust slave. You do what the fuck I want!"

Trish forced her down and brought her mouth to her pussy. Daniela tried to fight it for a few seconds. Trish rolled and pumped her digits in and out as she would lap her clit, suck it and lap it, again and again, to her rhythm. She was enjoying the internal struggle in Daniela, between her want and lust and her mind.

Daniela started relaxing and then her body melted.

"Get up on your elbows and look at me eating your pussy!" Trish told her as she pulled her digits out, to rub the slippery digits all over her excited, dripping gash. She sucked up Daniela's pussy juices and went up to her mouth, as she swished them around and made a cocktail of them with her saliva. And then she let them drool down into her pink lips and Daniela moaned and sucked them in and swallowed. She had her first orgasm.

As Trish went back down on her, Daniela started groaning and rolling her hips. Trish told her to pinch and pull on her nipples and she did it. Trish ate her and finger fucked her lustily and Daniela started crying and hissing and fucking her face. Her hips whipped up to meet Trish#s tongue and fingers. As she came, she pushed her hips up and threw her head back, thrashing about violently, her eyes jammed shut as bright explosions ripped through her cunt and head. Her pussy was convulsing violently around Trish's digits.

As she recovered, Trish climbed up onto her knees and bent that big, black ass over and then she started stroking her slit. Daniela recovered and drank straight from the wine bottle.

"Daniela, come and lick my ass!"

"No!"

"Do it! Come and make me happy! Now!"

Trish said firmly, and Daniela whimpered and came and licked her ass, with the same obedience and slavish joy that Trish had noticed on Harald, her ex German lover. She made Daniela plate her ass crack and then lick her hole as she stroked her clit.

"Oh fuck! Yeah!!!" Trish groaned, loving feeling the hot tongue in her ass. "Get up in there Daniela Get all up in my ass. Mmmm! Bob your head. Fuck me with your tongue! Oh yes! Fuck my ass. Go in as deep as you can go! Come on. You can go deeper than that! That#s it! Keep bobbing and slurping! Shit!!! Suck the shit out of my ass! Oh fuck! This is fun!" Then she had her finger fuck her pussy and tongue her hole for ages, loving it and popping her ass in her face. Daniela started getting into it, hooking a hand around Trish's hip to yank her to her face as she slithered her tongue in and out of her hole and sucked and slurped greedily, groaning and gasping. As Trish came hard, Daniela came too, gasping and bucking violently, without touching her pussy. Trish came for over three minutes, and then she finally rolled away, sated.

She pulled Daniela into her arms and held her. Daniela started weeping. Trish stroked her hair and dozed off.

When she awoke, Daniela was just coming out of the bathroom, where she had collected her gown and soaked dress. She was blushing. Trish rolled onto her side and propped herself up on her shoulder, gazing at Daniela with amusement.

"You especially enjoyed licking my ass, didn't you?"

"I don't know what came over me! I have never done anything like that. Please don't make me do it again."

"You loved it, bitch!" Trish chuckled. "Is that why you hate me, because you wanna eat my ass?"

"No! You made me do those vile things, you evil girl. Please don't tell anyone. And please don't make me do that again."

"But you enjoyed it!"

"No! No!" Daniela started weeping.

"All right. Get the fuck outta here. But don't fuck with me again! Unless I say so!"

Trish laughed heartily as Daniela went slinking out like a dog, blushing, head hanging.

Chapter 11

Trish enrolled to study Media Design. Iris announced this to Daniela, Erich and Lena at supper, they might respect Trish more. Daniela didn't say anything, but Erich and Lena attacked Trish. They told her to be realistic. Media Design was too complicated for her, what with computers and software and stuff. And what the hell she would do with a degree in Africa. She should seek a cleaning job.

Trish ignored those hos, for that was what she now called them. She started going to the Media School, where her classes lasted till late afternoon. Usually, she would meet up with Iris. Iris no longer brought Ted with her, and Trish was relieved.

Daniela meanwhile had developed fear for Trish. She didn't bother her, but she kept her distance and would hurry away when she saw her. However, sometimes, when she bumped into her in a passageway or on the stairs, and there was no one around, Trish would block her way and smile with amusement at her. Daniela would start blushing and trembling and Trish knew she could get her to do it all over again if she wanted to.

Trish started immediately at the Media School. She needed a computer and Rudiger sent her to pick up a lap top and paid for it and the software. Iris helped her set it up. When they ran into some problems, they asked Erich for help. He refused.

Kata ignored her for three days after the incident with Jochen. However, on the third evening, she knocked on Trish's door and came in.

"Hey. I just made some popcorn. Come to my room, and lets watch a movie." she said and Trish followed.

Trish almost feared it would be some perverted German porn, but Kata showed her Sissy, a German classic with Romy Schneider, that she had loved in her childhood. They lay in Kata's bed, propped up on pillows. Kata fired up a fat joint and passed it, giggling sweetly at the movie. Trish liked it too. Kata snuggled up to her and Trish slid an arm around her and pulled her close. She stroked her and Kata purred contentedly. When the movie finished, Kata was snoring. Trish dozed off and they slept in the same bed.

The next morning, she woke up to find herself lying in Kata's arms. She gazed at her pretty face affectionately, wondering how such a lovely, young creature could be so corrupt.

Kata stirred awake and smiled drowsily at her. She kissed her on the lips and said softly,

"Iris and Erich once watched me getting smacked by this ass hole and didn't do shit! Said it was my fault."

"I will never let anyone harm my blood."

"Thanks. Big sis," Kata kissed her and hugged her. "I will meet you in town this afternoon."

True to her word, Kata met her around four. Trish's red haired sister was wearing sexy, dark shades, popping gum from lips that were a glossy red. She wore a thick, short fur coat and skin tight, low sitting hipsters, with her red thongs showing, and high heeled leather boots. She had a cheeky, arrogant expression on her face, like "Yeah, I am the queen bitch! So fuck you!" She stared intently at Trish, hugged her tightly and kissed her on the lips, grabbing and smacking her ass.

Kata always looked at Trish with open lust. However, it wasn't the submissive, worshipful type of lust that Trish was used to from German guys or her mom. It was raw, animal lust. She knew that her young sister wanted tough fuck her and eat her out. Like a greedy, horny man.

"How are you, beautiful!"

"Fine honey. Hey, your panties are showing. And half your ass. Pull up your pants. Hi hi hi."

"No! That is the fun. I got it and I flaunt it. Come, lets go have some fun."

Kata took her to noble beauty salon. Trish saw the prices and gasped. Kata said not to worry. They spent the next three hours there, getting their hair washed and cut and their eye brows trimmed. They also got their legs and thighs waxed. Trish wouldn't but, Kata got her pussy and ass waxed as well. Then they had facial, and full body peeling. They took mud baths, had massages and got their nails cut and coloured.

Trish felt good but the bill was staggering. Kata signed for it.

"Kata, that was expensive!"

"Dad will pay."

"What if he wont?"

"Oh he will. He even pays my drug debts for me."

"He must love you."

"No he doesn't. He cant stand me. He doesn't even bother to chide me, yunno. He just pays and ignores me! Do you know, I have no memories of him ever holding me on his lap as a child. Neither does Iris. But she follows mom and dad like a little puppy, desperate to earn the love that they cant give. I feel sorry for her."

"Come on, they love you guys. They must. You are their children."

"Dream on. If you are smart, get dad's money and have fun while you can coz that is all he has to give. You need a new ward robe. Lets get you some hot clothes."

They went to some designer boutiques. Kata wanted to choose the clothes for Trish but she had her gasping and blushing.

"I wont wear that! Forget it!"

"Come on. Don't be a fucking prude. You got a hot body. Don't you see all those people eyeing you. Those nice, big tits and that cute round ass! Mmmm!" Trish almost baulked for Kata eyed her with raw lust. "Make them salivate for real and give them hard dicks and wet pussies."

"No! I wont walk around like a whore!"

"Then wear it for me at home. Keep me wet!"

"Don't be silly. I am your sister!"

Trish insisted on choosing her own clothes. However, Kata insisted on getting a few, naughty skimpy outfits for Trish along with the rest. Kata paid with her dad's card. They drove home with bags full of new clothes.

As soon as they got home, they tried the clothes again in Kata's room. Then Kata had them both walking around in skimpy, lacy, semi-transparent hot pants and tiny tops. Trish's were white and Kata's were black.

Kata pulled Trish before the mirror and they gazed at their reflections, a tall, busty, athletic, curvy black woman in white lace, and a tall, slim, red haired white girl, with small tits, a waist like a wasp, slim but flaring, curvy hips, long, endless legs, all dressed in black. They both felt aroused, by the reflection.

"Damn! We are hot, Trish. I like you in white and me in black. But you know what I would like even more, how about I put some white in you and you put some black in me!"

Their eyes met, and sparks of arousal flew between them. Then Trish giggled and ripped her eyes away.

"Kata, why do you wanna fuck me? Because I am your sister or because I am black?"

"Both! And I am good. You will love it. Lemme turn you out!"

"We are sisters! Forget it."

Trish walked slowly to the bed, feeling aroused, and feeling Kata's eyes on her ass, so she made it roll round and round. She climbed onto the bed slowly, arching her back, pushing her cheeks out. Kata stared at her with open lust now. Trish parted her thighs, let her take a good look at her pussy and started popping her cheeks and clapping the booty. Kata smiled and wagged her finger at her. Trish laughed.

"Don't tease me now!"

"You should thank me, coz that is all you are gonna get! Come here, lets watch a movie."

They slid in under a blanket and cuddled as they puffed away and watched a movie. There was a thick eroticism between them. Sometimes Kata tried to grab her tits or pussy but Trish pinched her hands sharply.

"Oh, you are frustrating me!" pouted the horny young sister.

"There are some things in life that are just nice to fantasize, without actually doing them. We are not animals that must follow every whim."

"So you at least fantasize about it!"

"Of course! You run around half naked with your pussy outlined. And you are hot!"

"Oh! Lets do it. Just once!"

"No way! Keep your fingers away from my pussy"

Chapter 12

Trish and Kata started spending loads of time together, much to Daniela's ire. Even Iris took Trish to the side and told her not to get close with Kata, or she would end up in the gutter with her.

But Trish loved Kata for she was her sister and as far as she was concerned, family was family. And Kata fascinated her, for she was raw, candid and such a bad girl. She was a rich girl who liked low lives. She knew many people, mostly rogues, small time criminals. They were from the gutter, used and trafficked in drugs, carried weapons like knives and knuckle dusters, and they were always going in and out of jail. They were selfish, evil and stupid and didn't bother or couldn't hide it.

Trish was astounded and fascinated like someone seeing exotic animals at a zoo. She had never thought to meet such worthless miscreants in Europe. Many of the guys and some of the girls tried to fuck her as soon as they met her, but Kata protected her, telling them to leave her sis alone and go fuck themselves.

A few of the people they ran into were rich people's kids trying to play bad boys and girls. Those rich kids were thrill seekers who thought criminals were cool and idolized them. They were used like bank cards and sex machines by the low lives. Kata wasn't trying to be bad and evil. She was bad and evil. She was street smart and had a lot of criminal energy and destructive potential.

Kata was astounded one evening when they were walking down a street and Kata started smashing rear view mirrors with her boots. She damaged all the cars, whether cheap or expensive. But when they passed a shiny new sports car, she got her knife out and slit the roof open, and this, on a rainy day. If she had at least smiled or even laughed, Trish might have understood.

A couple of evenings they were sitting in a pub with a few of her mates, who looked like thugs. A guy walked in and Kata went mad.

"Look! There is that ass hole, Ron!" The guys saw him and got angry. "Go and kick his ass," she urged.

"No!" One of the guys said. "I am out on probation. I will be sent back to jail."

"What did he do?" Trish asked.

"We were at a party and needed some cocaine. He said he knew where to get it and disappeared with our money and we never saw him again. Guys, go and beat his ass."