The First Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who looks more like an ape?"

"A word of advice from your big sister Kata, I wouldn't talk shit to a woman holding a razor to my pussy! Unless you wanna have premature periods, that is. The fuck am I supposed to shave those lips."

"You don't shave them, dummy. You pluck the hair with the pincers. Hold them and lemme do it."

Trish held the lips and Kata plucked the hairs on the insides and outsides of her lips. Kata then stood up and turned her back to Trish, pulling her cheeks apart. Trish gazed at her crack, seeing her puckered, pink hole. There were tiny hairs in her crack.

"Fuck! Ape ass! I wont shave you there!"

"Come on. Do you expect me to reach behind and shave it. Come on Trish. I will do it for you too."

"I don't have hair hair growing out of my ass! Ape!" Trish smacked her ass. "Hold still, my sweet Gorilla!"

She lathered and shaved Trish's ass, then she washed her with water. She took a towel and dried her with it. Kata handed her a bottle of scented oil. Trish shook her head and chuckled, then she squeezed some into her palm and oiled Kata's pussy and her crack.

"I cant believe I am doing this..." she rasped as she rubbed Kata's entire, small, round ass and the top of her thighs with the oil. Kata started sighing as Trish went back to her cut and cupped it and rubbed it. Kata looked at Trish's face. Her dark sister was gazing fondly at her pink pussy as she rubbed it with her oiled hand.

"Mmmm! How do you like my pussy? Do you think its beautiful?"

"You mean, without all that ape hair? Yeah. It looks kind of cute. Look at these little lips. You haven't been real stretched now have you? I need to take you to some brothers... Hi hi hi."

"Does it look different from a black pussy?"

"Well, its white, or rather pink, for starters." Trish leaned in and kissed her pussy lips.

"Mmmm! Do it again!"

"Fuck off. Your turn!"

"Yeah!!!" Kata squealed. Trish started to remove her thong. "No, lemme do that!"

Kata peeled it off smoothly and Trish took her place and she shaved her. She was much faster and very deft. Trish had no hair in her crack but she turned her around, made her hold her cheeks apart and lathered and shaved her anyway, just to be sure. Then she washed her clean. Kata took the oil and rubbed Trish with with it. She spent more time rubbing her sister's vulva and crack than Trish had. Trish started sighing. Then she started moaning.

Trish looked down into Kata's eyes and saw lust and affection. Then Kata slid her hands around her hips, stroking her softly and pulled her down onto her pink, pouting lips.

Trish moaned as Kata engulfed her pussy in her hot, soft little mouth. Then Kata lapped her slit, from her crack all the way up to the clit, then she slurped her tongue into her mouth and moaned.

"Oh!!!! You are so tasty Trish! Just liked I thought."

"Then gorge yourself, you greedy little cunt."

Face beaming with joy, Kata rocked her head up and down and side as she feasted on Trish's dark pussy, sucking on that soft, tasty flesh and slurping away. Trish' juices flowed into her mouth and she drank and swallowed and moaned her pleasure. Kata got horny and grabbed the backs of Trish's thighs firmly as she started throwing her face into her pussy, shooting her tongue into her fuck hole and slurping. Trish groaned as sparks exploded in her loins and she grabbed Kata by the hair and fucked her face lustily, till she came all over her. Kata chuckled, as she finally sank back to catch her breath. Her face was covered in juices.

Then she turned Trish around and started stroking her dark, thick round ass.

"Oh gosh! This black ass is so beautiful. I wanna get up in there. May I please!!!"

Then Kata was lapping and licking up Trish's buttocks, as she stroked them, and Trish felt so good she had to lean into wall and moan. Kata then concentrated herself on her crack, lapping it up and down, her soft tongue caressing over her dark puckered hole, making Trish rasp. Kata hooked two digits into Trish's pussy and finger fucked her as her mouth went for that ass. She called Trish her African Princess and tongue fucked Trish with ever growing lust till her whole face was lost in her cheeks and her tongue was all the way in her hole. Trish moaned and fucked her back, cuming so much she felt like picking up Kata and praising her.

"Oh fuck! You are such a dirty little whore!" Trish rasped and yanked Kata to her feet. Se kissed her pink mouth that tasted like her black ass and then she led her to her room.

Chapter 4

"All right, listen, you want an African Princess, don't you? I will give you one. Roll a fat joint and slide a vibrator into your pussy, but don't turn it up too high. Just get it smoldering but you don't dare cum!"

Kata squealed as Trish kissed her on the lips and then left the room. She rushed to put on her shortest black skirt and a cup less push up bra. Then she put on cherry gloss lipstick that matched her hair color. She rolled and fired up a fat joint, then she took her newest, most favorite vibrator. It was black, and it vibrated and rolled at the same time, with five different settings for both. She chose the second, for both.

The super slim white girl fired up a joint, sat back on a couch and parted her thighs and pushed up her tiny skirt to expose her pink, shaved pussy. She started running the whirring vibrator over the insides of her thighs and it felt so good. She pressed it into her shaved vulva, inching closer to her overflowing cunt. Then she smeared the big, smooth, vibrating, rolling head into her dripping slit to wet it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Kata cried as sharp currents ripped through her pussy. She gasped through gritted teeth and ran it lightly over her clit. She loved it. She was so horny from shaving Trish's black pussy and crack and then oiling it. She pressed the vibrator into her engorged clit and her hips started popping. Then her excited nub exploded and she threw herself back on the couch and fought to stifle her moans and screams as her body jerked violently. As she finally came down, Kata switched the vibrator off. She smoked the joint, feeling dreamy and light headed. She wondered what was taking Trish so long. Then she wondered if she could cum again, before her dark sister came back.

She parted her thighs and slowly fucked the vibrator into her hole, inch by inch. She hissed and moaned, as she slotted it in all the way, and filled up her pussy. She turned it up a couple of levels and it felt so good, whirring silently in her, causing wonderful vibrations that spread through her loins.

"Ah! You are enjoying yourself, huh, you horny white bitch!" Trish teased from the doorway.

"Fuck!" Kata rasped, her jaw dropping as she saw Trish.

Her black half sister indeed looked like an African Warrior princess. Her face was painted intricately, with white, red and black lines and dots, that made her look beautiful, mysterious and enticing.

Trish was now topless, with several long, colorful strings of beads and pearls around her neck, resting in the deep valley between her full, proud breasts. Her loins were covered by a traditional, colorful, Zulu cloth, with spears and shields, around her hips. It was a foot wide, very thin and almost transparent. She had wrapped it tightly around her hips and ass, knotting it together on one side, leaving one thigh completely exposed and barely covering her ass and crotch. She wore very high heeled shoes.

Kata felt excited as she gazed at her, drinking in her dark body, so feminine. Sexy. Exciting.

"You are beautiful! Oh my gosh! I want you Trish! I want you!" Kata squealed.

She raised her thighs and slowly pulled the vibrator out of her happy hole. It was shining dully, and coated with her juices and whitish, girl cum. She held it up to Trish. Trish walked up to her, wide hips swaying sexily. She stood over her pale, slim, white sister and casually took a wad of short, flaming red hair, tilting Kata's face up to her. She smacked her cheek lightly.

"I didn't wanna fuck you, coz you are my sister, but you asked for it. Now, you will get it!"

Then she leaned down and kissed her fully on the lips, tonguing her fiercely. Then they shared the shiny dildo, both of them licking Kata's juices off it. Trish gave Kata a tiny black Brazilian rhinestone, mini tanga. The gusset was hardly two fingers wide, and it was semi transparent.

"Put that on whilst I put on some music."

Kata watched the alluring, dark woman walk with a sexy sway to her ass as she changed the music and put on some Kwaito music from South Africa, that sounded like a slower version of House music, with some wild chant like vocals, that were reminiscent of Hip Hop, but wilder. Trish turned it up, then she bent over to pour some wine, pushing her ass out. Then she came and stood in front of Kata. Her nipples were hard, sticking out.

"I am going to dance for you," she declared, smiling naughtily.

"Yeah! I wanna dance with you!" Kata rasped, her eyes fixed on Trish's big, dark tit.

"No. You just sit back, watch and get horny white sis!"

Chapter 5

Trish knocked down her glass of wine. She put it away, stood in front of Kata and fixed her eyes on her. Then she started dancing, riding the rhythm, like a lascivious tease.

Kata had never seen Trish so happy. A wild excitement now glowed on her dark face and her eyes were shining like coals. Her breasts were swinging freely, the beads rustling to her movements.

"Fuck! You can dance!" Kata rasped, mesmerized as she gazed at Trish's body undulating like a snake, moving smoothly, like she had no bone in her body. Her hips were rolling up and down, round and round, and it was so sexy and seemed so casual.

She laughed happily, as she put her hands on Kata's shoulders, and wound her hips in her face, and it looked so effortless and so sexy. She whipped her breasts around to the beat, and did some fancy foot work, despite her high, pointed heels. Then she threw one knee up carelessly, and wagged it around and around in the air, balancing on on foot, her hips circulating smoothly. Kata gazed between the dark thighs and gasped, for there was darkness, like Trish wasn't wearing panties. Kata's little pink mouth watered.

Trish slowly sank down to her heels, thighs parted wide, her hips rolling and popping as if she was fucking some invisible dick. Kata moaned, going crazy with lust. Trish placed her hands on Kata's knees and smiled lasciviously up at her as she rested on her haunches. She threw her thighs wide apart, and pumped her hips raunchily to the beat,like she was riding a wonderful, big, stiff cock that was working magic in her pussy. It was then Kata realized she was wearing a tiny black thong. She felt almost disappointed. Now, if Trish had just left out the panties, that would have been...

Kata reached out and smacked a swinging breast lightly. Then she scooped up the soft mound and squeezed it, then pinched the hard nipple and pulled. Trish hissed like a snake. Kata smiled and leaned back, parting her thighs, letting Trish look up her skirt. Trish gasped as she gazed at Kata's little, engorged, pink slit, outlined in her semi transparent, damp, dark mini tanga. It was such a sexy sight.

Then she shot up energetically, and threw her foot to the ceiling, then slapped it down on the floor.

"Wow! You are gonna have to teach me to dance!" Kata exclaimed.

Trish turned smoothly on her heels, pushed her ass in Kata's face and then it started performing magic. It seemed like some invisible hand was holding it up, swinging it round and round smoothly, rhythmically, to the music. Then it was tossing and popping, shaking like a salt shaker, clenching, clapping to the beat, and it was intoxicating Kata and making her dizzy. The white girl was so excited and horny. She wanted to grab that big, round brown ass and devour it.

"Touch and feel, kid. Touch and feel!" Trish said proudly, taking Kata's hands and putting them on her hips. "Grab them tightly and let dance for you baby!"

Kata held on, feeling thrilled by the strength and suppleness of Trish She got caught in her magical, sexy grove. Then Kata slid her hands onto Trish's ass as it rolled like she was riding that invisible big cock again.

Kata groaned and started squeezing and grabbing them thick cheeks. Trish pushed them back at her.

Kata shoved the cloth wrapped around Trish's cheeks all the way up.

"Bend that ass over for me and make it clap!" she rasped and Trish did it. Kata smacked the brown cheeks producing loud claps and squeals from Trish. Then she dove in and buried her pale face between the clenching, dark cheeks and lapped her crack.

Trish moaned and pushed it back at her. Kata yanked her thong from her crack and lapped her from the top of her dripping slit to the small of her back, her soft, hot tongue sliding softly over her anus. Trish giggled and pulled away. Then she pulled Kata up to her feet. In her high heels, she was a head taller than Kata.

Trish slid her hands around her hips and pulled her slim, pale sister close, and started rocking her hips against hers.

"Don't be stiff now baby. Just relax and go with the floor."

Trish eased her thigh between Kata's and started grinding against her cunt as she directed Kata to move to her rhythm. Kata eagerly scooped up Trish's heavy, dark orbs in her pale hands and started fondling them as they moved to the beat.

"Don't just grab my tits. Dance, baby!" Trish turned Kata around and pulled her small, round ass to her crotch. She started dry humping her as if she was fucking her and Kata pushed it back on her. Trish slid her hands around her body and stroked her pale, toned belly, feeling it flex as Kata wound her hips.

She pulled her close and bumped her hips into her, as if she was fucking her hard. They both giggled. Then Kata backed into her, her shoulders pushing into her soft breasts. Trish parted her thighs and pushed her cunt out at the small, round, soft ass, feeling tiny sparks in her pussy. Kata moaned above the music as Trish's hands stroked their magical way upwards and cupped her small breasts, that were exposed by her cup less bra, squeezing them softly.

Trish tweaked the nipples and felt them harden. She pinched them hard and felt Kata shudder and lean back into her, pressing the back of her head on her chin. She chuckled into her ear and her hand traveled upward, to stroke Kata's soft neck, scratching and pinching her lightly, playfully. Then she leaned in and kissed her neck lightly. She heard her hiss as the soft, wet tip of her tongue licked its way upwards, to spend some quality time behind her ear. Now Kata was shaking and she reached back to grab Trish's hips and squeeze them, then pull them to her grinding ass. Trish ground her hips into her like she was fucking her doggy style as she worked the small, soft breasts with her deft fingers.

"Ah! Trish! You are making feel so good!!!" Kata moaned.

Trish scooped up her chin, turned her face and made her look up into her eyes, over her shoulders. Kata's eyes were narrowed to smoldering slits, almost closed. And her red lips were parted, gasping softly. Trish licked her lips lasciviously, making them wet and Kata's quivered in anticipation. Then she made her come to get what she wanted. She pulled Kata's mouth to hers and kissed her in soft caress, and another and another. Kata opened her lips in invitation. Trish licked the insides of her lips, her tongue going round, tracing her whole, pouting mouth. Then she feasted on her lips gently, sensuously, slurping and sucking.

"Oh!!!!! You are so good to me, honey!" Kata cried softly. Trish gave a sharp moan and dove in, pushing her tongue into Kata's mouth and starting to explore it gently, sensuously.

Kata cried and sank down weakly, as if her body had turned to a hot, wet soft jelly. Trish took her weight on the tops of her thighs and she felt her grind her ass into her. She pulled and pinched her nipples, turning them into hard little pebbles as she feasted on her mouth. Then one dark hand rose to settle around her pale neck stroke her neck as the other caressed its exciting way downwards and pulled Kata's tiny black skirt up around her hips, exposing the soft, insides of her upper thighs to her touch. She stroked them, skirting around her pussy and Kata's hips shook with expectation. Then she cried out like baby as her excited cunt was cupped and stroked. Trish bore her middle finger into her crease and stroked it through her tiny, thin thongs, sending sparks flying.

Kata could not believe all the wonderful things she was experiencing. She had been so horny to fuck Trish, only thinking of the things she wanted to do to her. But she had never thought Trish would be the one to do her, and it would be this mind blowing. Trish's hot, wet tongue, and her naughty, deft fingers were driving her insane with pleasure and lust.

She tried to push forwards, so she could turn around and embrace her and fall all over her, but Trish smacked her cunt and told to stay put. Then her digits eased in under her thongs and explored her bald pussy, sliding on the silky skin. She teased the thick outer lips, stroking them, pinching them, massaging them and tickling them, her touch causing incensing tingles and itches. But she skirted around the gash, where Kata wanted her.

Then suddenly, Trish bit her lower lip and as Kata cried with sweet pain, her pussy was attacked. She suddenly felt digits all over her, stroking her, manipulating her cunt expertly, like Trish had a thousand fingers teasing her clit and lips all at once.

"Ah! Ah! AHHHHHHH!!!!!" Kata cried, jerking sharply.

Trish grabbed her cunt and squeezed it hard, making her gasp sharply.

"You horny or what!" Trish chuckled, then she released the wet, sticky folds of palpitating female flesh.

She peeled Kata's skirt down her hips and dropped it.

"This is nice," she rasped, tracing her three strap rhinestone thong with her fingers. Then she pulled it, stretching it, and let it snap back into Kata's hips. The pale red head gasped sharply and shuddered. Trish smacked the round ass cheeks, one and then the other, and they hardly even moved.

"Turn around!" she rasped, keeping her digits latched to a nipple, pulling and twisting exquisitely.

Kata turned drowsily. She gazed at Trish with lust filled eyes.

"You are good..."

"I know..." she chuckled. "Take off my cloth!"

Kata rushed to obey, opening the thin cloth around Trish's hips and then peeling off her lace thongs, leaving her in her beads and amulets. The insides of her dark thighs were dripping wet, as were Kata's.

"Are you excited, about getting your first black pussy?" Trish teased Kata.

"Yes! I want it. Please can I lick it now!" Kata rasped excitedly, almost hysterically.

"Relax. You will have it later..." Trish said confidently. "come here honey...."

They gravitated towards each other, smiling, hugging and kissing. Trish slid her thigh between Kata's. Kissing softly, sensuously, and smiling sweetly, they started rubbing their dripping cunts against each other's thigh. Trish directed Kata's mouth to her neck, throwing her head back and gasping as she was lapped, sucked and devoured hungrily by the red white girl lips. Then the directed her to her chest and scooped up one thick breast, to feed her.

"Go ahead baby, eat these nice, big, black tits. Lemme feed you honey. Show me you love them...."

Kata moaned with lust and devoured them greedily, sucking and smacking away wetly. Sometimes Trish shook her chest, slapping her face with them tits, or she teased her, making her have to chase after a thick nipple. They both giggled sweetly, but Kata ate those tits like it was no joke.

"That's it Kata. Show me your hunger. Get those tits. Uh.... Oh... Yes. Suck them hard. Sssssssss!!!! Oh! I love that. Take all that tit into your mouth. Take as much as you can. Ah!!!!!" Kata took that literary, stuffing Trish's dark orbs into her mouth till she almost chocked on them. She was sucking on them hard and popping them out of her mouth, only to gobble them again. Then she snaked her tongue around a nipple and attacked it with fervor, sucking and chewing, moaning deeply.