The First Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! Go on baby! Get those tits!" Trish slapped her arms around Kata's head and dragged her to her tits. She squeezed them around her sister's face with her arms and buried her between them like she wanted to suffocate her.

"Yeah! Breathe in my air Kata. Breathe in some African air!" she chuckled dirtily. When she finally released Kata, her head snapped back and she gasped for breath. Then she squealed.

"I liked that, do it again!"

Trish chuckled and did it, again and again, suffocating her and slapping her pretty, pale face with her thick breasts.

Then finally, Trish felt dizzy with arousal and yanked Kata back from her tits by her short, red hair. They stood face to face. Kata was gasping and she had a wild, frenzied look on her face. Trish smiled as she grabbed one of Kata's heaving breasts. She squeezed it and toyed with the nipple as she dragged the sharp nails of her other hand lightly down the soft, toned belly, to slide her palm over her mons smoothly, to cup her cunt and work it through the flimsy material that separated them. Kata groaned as Trish took her time teasing her with her fingers till she was shamelessly rolling her hips and fucking her hand. Then Trish kissed her lips and sucked on them sensuously.

Kata moaned in expectation as Trish sank down to her haunches before her.

"Roll your hips for me, sexily.... Ah!!!" Trish smoothly, slowly, peeled off the black thong and sent it down the long, pale, slender thighs and legs.

She looked up between Kata's pale thighs, admiring the shaved, pink pussy.

"You got a pretty little pink pussy huh! Sexy! And so fucking wet too! Mmmm!" she rasped, and Kata felt beautiful, and smiled from ear to ear.

Kata's lips were so thick and engorged and looked dark purple. They were smeared with her pussy juices. Trish licked her lips with lust as she smelled the dripping cunt. Then she raised a finger and beckoned to her...

"Bring it to me. Put one leg on the couch and spread and lower that pink little white pussy on my mouth. You wanna feed my starving black lips, don't you..." she teased coyly.

Eagerly, Kata put her foot on the couch and towered over the kneeling Trish. She spread her pussy with both hands and then she bent her knees and slowly lowered her cunt to Trish's mouth. The horny young, black woman started stroking the curvy pale hips as she licked the wet inner thighs, chasing up all of Kata's the tangy, salty wetness, lapping it up and moaning with relish. Kata trembled and moaned, gazing transfixed at Trish.

Trish's hot wet tongue and lips cleaned up the soaked, shaved sides of the vulva, lapping up the thick, soft, bald flesh, and purring sweetly. Then she latched her lips onto the sides of Kata's vulva and sucked hard, dragging her hot mouth to and fro, making Kata gasp sharply and shudder on her unsteady feet.

Now, Trish was getting incensed from the musky reek of the aroused pussy. She held the gorgeous, pale boyish hips firmly and pulled them down onto her mouth as she craned her neck and opened her mouth to engulf the excited pink pussy. She moaned with joy as copious amounts of tangy, musky, salty juices dripped into her mouth. She started lapping, sucking and munching softly.

"Oh yes!!!!! That's it!!!! Please don't stop. Oh!!! I'm going crazy!!!" Kata cried, gazing with wide eyes down at Trish, who was looking up at her with dark, twinkling eyes as she feasted on her pussy, spreading wonderful, sharp sensations that made Kata's hips buck and shake.

Trish had no intention of stopping. She lapped all around the excited, hot gash with her tongue, collecting all the juice. Then she went up to the clit and circled it, drawing closer, making Kata shiver with anticipation. As she then sucked it between her lips and flicked it with the tip of her tongue, Kata cried from the sharp sparks that exploded in her engorged nub. Then Trish retreated and went to feed for her carnal hunger. She slid her tongue into the beckoning hole, wriggling it in, rolling her head round and round just to drill in deeper. She would pull back and juice would run into her mouth. She would swallow it and go deeper up the fuck hole, to get more.

Kata pushed herself against the sweet mouth and started rolling her hips in fucking motions, her moans growing more urgent. Suddenly, Trish pulled back and leaned back, her lower face all shiny. Kata wailed, disappointed.

"Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes!!! Please!"

"Beg!"

"Please Trish!"

"Please what?"

"Please kiss me there."

"No, beg me to eat your white pussy," Trish rasped, with a wicked smile.

"Please eat my pussy! Please eat my dripping, itching, excited white pussy Trish! Make me cum like a bitch please!" Kata begged.

"My pleasure, you dirty whore!!!" Trish chuckled and then she returned to lap her cunt with a vengeance. She shoved her tongue deep into her slit, and bobbed her head, tongue fucking her. Then she drilled her digits into her hole and started twisting them around and pumping them in and out of the clenching, clutching hole as she flicked the engorged clit with her soft tongue tip

Kata went crazy and slapped her hands around Trish's pretty, dark face and held her to her cunt as she fucked her sweet mouth. Trish sucked on the little pink nub, released it and sucked it again, to the rhythm of her rolling, pumping fingers.

She pulled them out and they were white with Kata's juices.

"Lick them clean!" Trish pushed them to her lips. "Taste your pussy, whore" she rasped, the digits of her other hand slotting into the vacated hole.

Kata licked shamelessly, moaning as she tasted her white pussy from the dark digits. She grabbed Trish's hand and sucked it greedily. Trish pulled it away then, and used it spread Kata's pink pussy, exposing her fully to her assault. She stroked and fingered her, sucking on her clit. Kata went crazy with arousal. As her shattering orgasm was real close, she grabbed Trish's head tightly and pumped her hips wildly, crying in anguish.

"Oh yesssss!!! Yessssss!!!! That's it! I am cumming Trish! Oh my gosh! Fuck my pussy with your black digits. Eat my pink clit with those dark lips! Fu-u-u-u-uck!" Kata cried hysterically as Trish's hand fucked her hot, clenching tunnel in a blur, her palm slapping wetly into the soft flesh.

Kata danced madly and skewered herself ferociously on the two digits until she suddenly gave a vicious growl and started jerking like a spastic. Trish buried four fingers into her sister's convulsing hole and fucked her ferociously till Kata fell into delirium and collapsed on her back on the couch.

Chapter 6

As Kata recovered, gasping on the couch, Trish poured herself another glass of wine and sipped. Then it was Kata's turn to return the favor. Trish sat back and parted her thighs. She held Kata by her pretty, long, pale face and directed her mouth where she wanted it, telling her how she wanted to be kissed.

"I know you just want to dive into my pussy and eat like a greedy dog! But I want you to pleasure me and worship me, OK?"

"Anything you want Trish! Just as long as I can eat you!"

"Oh you will. I will feed you all the black pussy you want!"

Trish took the pretty, pale face and the beautiful, soft, red mouth from her forehead, down over her eyelids, cheekbones, cheeks, chin and lips, getting lapped and bitten lightly, getting sucked and licked wetly, her skin getting wet and shiny. Kata was so fascinated and she was so hungry and eager. She bathed Trish's dark neck and breasts with her wet, pink tongue. Trish fed her her nipples, and the pebbles got sucked and devoured till they were almost exploding. Her chest and belly got swabbed wet by the hot tongue. Then she made her lick her hips, and trace the insides of her hip bone and slurp and suck on her flesh.

Kata wanted to go for the pussy, attracted by its aroused, inciting scent. But she was directed to the knees and made to bath each thigh in her hot spit. Only then did Trish take her face in both hands and make her look at her pussy.

"Spread my black pussy and look into my pink hole!"

Kata did it. Trish's pink hole winked at her. Trish started making her hole clench. "Look. Its talking to you!"

"Fuck! This is beautiful! Your insides are like mine!"

"My blood is red too!" Trish chuckled. "Now, get that black pussy, white bitch!"

She direct the pale girl to her cunt. She sat back on the couch, rolling her hips sensuously, gently as she fed her tasty, dripping sticky cunt.

"Suck on those lips, yeah, just suck one. Now the other. Uhhhhh! Your tongue feels good. Now suck them both in. Yes!!!! Lap it up with your tongue, all the way up. Go back down, leave my clit for now, yeah!!!!! Up and down, that's good. Sssssss! Yes!!! Sssssss. Now go in, oh yes!!!!"

Trish gazed down at Kata who was kneeling at her feet, her long, slender pale arms draped on her thick, dark thighs, her pale, dainty hands on her hips. Kata beamed up at her. Trish held her by the hair and started pumping her back and forth as she met her with her gently thrusting hips and rode her hot tongue. It was so nice and long and fit so perfectly into her tunnel. Then she raised her thighs, grabbed her ankles and yanked her legs way up, spreading her thighs wide.

"There you are!!! That pussy is all yours. Make me happy, you hear? Make me bloody happy!!!!" Her voice sounded like a growl.

Kata was glad to comply. She shoved her tongue up inside Trish's hole like it was filled with honey. She moaned and sucked and slurped away loudly, her head bobbing smoothly, sending her long tongue into her hole.

Trish was blown away by Kata's raw hunger. Her young white half sister ate her like she was trying to get all her face up in her cunt. In fact, Kata grabbed onto her hips and used them to yank her face into her cunt again and again. She would pause and gasp for breath, her eyes shining wildly and then she would do it again.

"Fuck! I love your black pussy Trish! I love it! Make it clench around my tongue, damn you! Squeeze my nice, long pink little tongue!" she rasped and dove in, sucking and slurping.

"Fuck! Yes! Get in there Kata! Make me cum hard, you slut! Eat my pussy and make cu-u-u-u-u-m!!!!" Trish cried and threw her head back as her hips jerked violently and she came hard.

She didn't bother to rest and recover. She reached for the vibrator and slotted it into her cunt. She turned it on to its most powerful setting and moaned through clenched teeth.

"Now, fuck me with it and suck my clit! Lap it up! Yeah! Flick your tongue like a snake! Oh!!! You are killing me!!!!"

As the dildo was sloshed in and out of her dripping hole and her clit was flicked and sucked by a greedy, eager Kata, Trish went wild. Her face was twisted into a vicious snarl and she threw her head back and yanked her knees into her chest. Then she bawled, her hips popping wildly as fireworks exploded in her pussy and head and she came harder and harder.

However, instead of her desire being quenched, she only felt hornier. Drowsy from cumming, she switched off the dildo and made Kata lick it clean. She got jealous and they shared it, lapping up her pussy juices and tongue kissing. Then Trish tossed away the rubber cock for she wanted lips, digits and a tongue in her pussy. She stood up and made Kata kneel between her parted thighs. She grabbed her by her hair and smacked her face lightly.

"I love it when you do that to me!" Kata rasped. "Force feed me your cunt!"

Trish groaned, hooked her hands behind the back of her head and lowered her smoldering, leaking black cunt onto the pretty white girl's mouth.

"I want you to lick and suck me real good. I want you to worship me like your African Queen, you hear," she rasped and shivered. Kata shivered too and started moaning and munching. As Trish rolled her hips and fucked her mouth with need and urgency, Kata went wild and attacked the dripping, soft cunt fiercely. Then she pushed Trish back onto the couch, pushed her thighs up and attacked her ass hole! Trish gasped and tried to push her back.

"No! You cant lick me there. I am your sister!"

"I have wanted to eat that black ass since the first day I saw you!. Now spread those fucking cheeks!"

Kata smacked Trish's cheeks and dove between them. She smeared her lips into Trish's dark hole and started tonguing and lapping her. She entered her and started bobbing her head ferociously, her eyes blazing into Trish's. Trish started moaning, then she started rolling her hips and pushing her ass at Kata. Kata tongued her wildly and it felt so good.

Soon, Trish was standing over Kata and sitting on her black ass on her white face like a bar stool and Kata was bobbing and slurping and tonguing her ass hole wetly. Trish stroked her pussy and came hard. But Kata kept tonguing her ass feverishly, burying her hot, long, wet tongue in her hole and it felt so good. Trish climbed onto the couch and bent over and Kata moaned, smacking her ass and then diving into her hole again. Trish melted with joy. She reached back to grab the back of Kata's head and yank her into her hole and Kata went mad and started attacking her ass like she wanted to get into her.

"Oh yes! Oh!!!! Ssssss! That's so good. That's how I want my ass licked. Yessss!!!!"

Trish moaned frenziedly as she rubbed her clit vigorously and came again.

Chapter 7

As they both caught their breath, they lay in each other's arms and smoked a joint and drank another glass.

"I am so horny... Gosh am I wet!" Kata chuckled, as she stroked and licked Trish's thick, soft tits languidly, while her black sister stroked her face and hair lovingly. "I love your black pussy and ass Trish! I really do! I can eat you out any time you want! Any time any place!" She paused. "I have never felt like this about anyone, but I want to worship your body with my hands and mouth!"

"You know, I have sucked dick and eaten pussy, but never licked anyone's ass."

"Didn't you enjoy it, when I did it to you!"

"Yes. But its demeaning."

"Yeah, if some guy I think is a jerk wants to fuck me, I just make him eat my ass!" Kata laughed. "But when I eat yours, its coz I want to make you happy. Admit it, it feels good to feel a hot, wet, soft tongue lapping up your crack, and sliding up your ass hole, doesn't it?" Kata rasped, sliding tow digits into Trish's pussy and stroking her.

"Yes, it does!" Trish rasped.

"Lets go to bed, so I can really feed you my tasty pink pussy and ass."

"Sweet child! You are such a naughty little whore!" Trish smacked Kata's little white ass and grabbed it, to shake it and make it pop as the pale, lanky girl led her to the bed. "But I wont eat your shit hole!"

Kata made Trish lie down on her back and climbed astride her dark, pretty face. She cupped her cheeks and and lowered her pink cunt slowly down on her, stroking her slit lewdly, spreading the lips.

"Eat me Trish! Eat me like you are starving and this is your first meal in a 100 days, the tastiest meal you ever had the pleasure of receiving," she rasped. "Get busy, like Sean Paul!"

Trish chuckled dirtily as she engulfed her and took a mouthful of palpitating pussy. She started munching and sucking, rocking her face. Then Kata reached back to stroke and tease Trish's pulsating, bald dark cunt. She slid a long digit into her slit and rubbed her clit with the ball of her hand. This drove Trish wilder and wilder, making her grab the lusty, pumping pale hips and literary suck the piss out of Kata's pussy and eat her like she wanted to leave her with nothing between her legs!

Kata went wild.

"Auhhhhh!!!!! Ssssss! Oh-ahhhhhhh!!!! Wow! This is fun!!!" she hissed and rasped. "Stick your tongue as far inside my hole as you can. Now, make it stiff coz I am going to fuck it like a cock. That's it. Shove that tongue up in me. Ah!!!! Ssssssss! Ah!!! This is good...."

Leaning back as she rode her face, Kata worked Kata's pussy faster till Trish's dark hips were popping and her hole was convulsing around her fingers. Trish cried into the hot, tasty pussy as she came, lowing like a cow in agony. Fireworks exploded in her pussy and head, making her throw her head at Kata's pussy recklessly, licking and slurping hungrily, wildly, in the grips of a carnal lust. Kata started cumming. She pulled back sharply and Trish tried to chase after her, desperately, but she held her down, rolling her hips, teasing her eyes with her sweet pussy.

"Oh, give me that fucking pussy bitch! Come have a seat on this pretty face!" Trish growled, hooking her arms around Trish's hips and yanking her down on her face.

Kata held her her head in both hands, and pulled her into her pussy. Both of them were groaning and grunting like beasts in heat now, as Kata pumped her powerful hips furiously, frenziedly fucking Kata's tongue, chin and nose with her hot, excited pussy She grunted sharply and stiffened as a blistering orgasm approached.

Then Kata lunged forwards and rubbed her crack feverishly on Trish's tongue. Trish cried and started eating her ass. Kata bucked and cried with pure delight as she came. Then she rose up to squat over Trish's face and spread her cheeks. Trish groaned and then her long, stiff, hot tongue entered Kata's pink hole. Kata rode her tongue as Trish slurped and sucked her ass feverishly. Kata went mad and started rubbing her clit vigorously. She came so hard she squirted in Trish's face, drenching her. Trish moaned and kept tonguing and sucking and swallowing.

When Kata finally came down from her orgasm, she scuttled down and sank between Trish's dark thighs. She oiled her hand and eased two, then three, then fur long digits into her hole and fucked her nice and smoothly.

Trish started crying sweetly.

"I like to fist fuck my girls. Do you want that? Want to have my whole hand up in your pussy!"

"What! You cant get it all up in there!"

"Watch me!!!" Kata worked her slowly, gently, coaxing her pussy to open up wide around her four, long, thin digits, till her whole palm was in her. Then she added in her thumb. Trish raised herself up on her elbows and gazed in disbelief at the the long hand sliding in and out of her dark pussy. Kata pushed and he whole hand was swallowed in. She leaned in and started slurping and sucking on Trish's pussy. Then she bunched her hand into a small fist inside her and started fisting her, rubbing her knuckles on the roof of her cunt, dragging them back and forth. Trish went mad and threw her head back, her body convulsing sharply. Kata moaned and latched her soft lips onto her dark, bursting clit and sucked and lapped away furiously, her head bobbing frenziedly.

"Ah!!!! That's it! I'm cumming all over your face!!! Fist fuck my pussy! Ah!!!!" Trish's hips started popping wildly. Then she threw her head back and started crying in a sharp, agonized voice as she came harder and harder.

As she recovered, Kata made her roll over onto her belly and push that ass up. Then she fisted her again and tongued her ass. Trish stroked her clit feverishly and had three shattering orgasms simultaneously, in her pussy, clit and ass hole. Kata reduced her to a palpitating heap of happy flesh.

After she recovered, Trish returned the favor, fist fucking Kata and eating her ass till she had her moaning in Spanish.

When they finally pulled back from one another, the sun was shining out side.

Trish went downstairs to make them both break fast. She ran into Daniela, who was drinking wine. She wondered if Daniela had heard them. The look of disgust and jealous on her step mom's face made her realize she had. Trish didn't give a fuck.

She went back to Kata, they had breakfast and they fucked each other with the black dildo and ate each other's clits till they came again.

Chapter 8

The following Friday, Kata and Trish got dressed in their outfits. They both wore skirts over their crotchless cat suits.