The First Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish swung and gave her a crack on the shoulder with the handle of the whip that made Daniela cry sharply. Then Trish poked her in the face with the blunt end like she was a stupid, insolent cunt of a child.

"Do it! Right fucking now!" her voice was harder than the whip handle.

Daniela whimpered in fear and blushed profusely as she started licking the sole of Trish's foot. She sobbed and looked disgusted but she did it.

"Come on bitch! You can do better than that. Lick my foot like you love it. You are my slave. Its your duty. Lick your mistress' feet wet. Real wet, or you will be punished!"

Daniela whimpered pitifully as she licked and made the whole foot wet. Trish made her suck the toes, one after the other, taking them in her mouth and stroking them with her tongue. Then she made her lap and wet the whole of the top of her dark foot.

"Good girl, I like that. You are really getting good now. But you can do better, I know you can. You such a fucking stupid shit head cunt, but a damn sweet little slave after all. Now lick the other one. Do a good job now! Give it all you got. Make your mistress happy, you slave! Here is an incentive." Trish spat on her forehead. Daniela gasped sharply.

"You are so evil!" Daniela wailed and licked the second foot, giving it all she had. Trish started purring.

"You are getting good, you worthless cunt! But you can do better! Mmmm! Now suck on my big toe like its a cock. Suck it like you love it. Lean in now so I can fuck your mouth with it, you whore. Suck and slurp. Use your tongue bitch, now there you go! I love it. In fact, take all my toes in your mouth. Yeah! Damn! You looking pretty now. Here, lemme fuck your dirty mouth with my foot."

Trish shoved in and rolled her toes in the stretched mouth of her step mom. She couldn't believe how exhilarated she was feeling from degrading her. Her hate and anger were now replaced by a perverted joy, and she could see that Daniella was getting into it too. Her step mom was bobbing and sucking away slavishly now. And the tears were gone from her eyes, to be replaced by a shine.

" You like it don't you? Bob your head and fuck my foot!"

Daniela couldn't believe it but her skin was all tingly now. She was feeling aroused and excited, from being used and humiliated by Trish. The unbelievable, sadistic abuse was satisfying some deep seated carnal craving inside her. She bobbed her head slavishly and slurped with her stretched mouth.

"Hold up, lean closer so I can wipe your drool off..." Trish dried her foot on Daniela's shirt, wiping it on her boobs. " Shit, your nipples are hard like rocks. Here, lemme reward you. Come closer now..."

Trish deliberately splayed her chocolate thighs.

"Look at my pussy Daniela. Do you think your mistress' pussy is pretty? Look how wet I am, from all your nice work..." Daniella blushed and gasped as she stared with fascination at the bald black pussy, taking in the thick, engorged, dark lips, split in a smile, showing the pink, reddish slit that was teeming with moisture.

"You love it huh? And you are gonna love eating it. But that's for later. For now, your mistress will give you some lotion for your pretty face."

Trish splayed her lips with one hand and stroked her slit with the other. She sloshed her digits into the pink hole. Then she deliberately reached for Daniela's face.

"Come here, my slut!" Daniella flinched. "Lemme anoint you as my slave and fuck slut! My little whore! You know you want to wear my pussy on your face."

"No!" wailed Daniela pitifully. "Please stop it!"

Trish snorted and pulled her closer with the leash. She stroked her with her gleaming digits. Then she spread her pussy juices over Daniela's entire face like lotion, scooping up more juices, again and again. Daniella shivered and gasped continuously, as Trish made her face shiny. She was fighting hard to hide her pleasure. The scent of Trish's womanhood was making her senses reel and her mouth was watering tremendously.

"Open your mouth!" Trish lubed her digits in her gash again, lavishly and caressed Daniela's lips with them, wetting them. Then she eased them into her mouth. "Lick them clean. That's a good slave."

Daniella averted her eyes but she licked them slavishly, and slurped and lapped them with her tongue.

"Suck on them, I know you love the taste. Is it tasty?"

"Uh huh!" Daniela's subdued voice was barely audibly, but it was thick and raspy with lust.

"Good girl. Now, pleasure me with your tongue."

Trish felt a wild exhilaration. She had believed she would have to slap Daniella all day to get her from step to step, but now her step mom did not have to be forced. She was a willing slave, reveling in servitude and abuse as she licked her legs, and all the way up her thighs, her eyes darting repeatedly to Trish's bald, black pussy.

Trish moaned, reveling in the heat of her tongue. "Ohhhhh! That's wonderful. Yes, suck on my black flesh. You like that dark meat don't you. Its succulent sweet isn't it..." Daniella moaned and licked and sucked with ardor.

"You good slave! That's good but you can do better. I know you can. Make your mistress happy... Lean closer, so I can stroke your head for being a good fuck slut. I love you like my favorite dog now..."

The step mom moaned with contentment as Trish started stroking her hair, pulling her mouth deeper into her flesh. Daniele couldn't believe how much she loved feeling Trish's hands on her head, stroking her, grabbing her hair, directing her where she wanted her tongue.

Trish's satisfied voice, cooing so full of lust and pleasure, was like music to her ear. She suddenly had to admit she loved being used by her step daughter. She almost wailed with misery, realizing she was a pervert. For she had not felt this good in ages. She felt so alive and so happy.

Her mouth was now devouring Trish eagerly, feasting on her dark flesh, sucking it, slurping and licking it, following all of Trish's instructions, for she wanted to please her.

"That's it my sweet slave. Here, let me reward you..." Trish eased three digits into her cunt, wriggling them in. Daniela gasped and shivered as Trish sloshed them in and out of her pink reddish gash, finger fucking herself casually, just inches from her nose. Then she spread her juices on her upper, inner thighs lavishly.

"Go ahead, my dirty little fuck slut! Lick up my tasty juices, you nasty bitch! Look into my eyes, don't be shy now."

Daniella reddened deeply, but her eyes were blazing. She dipped to the dark, smeared thighs and licked them clean. The musky, salty juices made her drool copiously and Daniela found herself moaning and slurping.

Trish raised her hips and pulled off her skirt and discarded it, and it was followed by her top. Her belly was getting soft and round from her pregnancy. She sat back, thighs splayed and made Daniella lick her mons, but wouldn't let her suck her pussy yet. She let her feast on her pubes and belly, then she leaned in and slapped her face with her big tits. Then she pulled her up and made her straddle her lap.

"Do you like my big, black breasts. They are real, not fake like yours. They are so thick and full of milk. I want you to lick them and make them all wet and shiny!"

"This is so perverted!" Daniela wailed, and licked her lips, her eyes glued to the huge tits.

"Lick them! Swipe them with your fucking tongue, you slave! Make me feel good. You know you want to!"

Trish pulled her to one breast, scooped it up, lathered it with her pussy juice and held it up and Daniela licked it. She swiped it with her hot, eager tongue and Trish cooed. Daniela felt showers all over her body at the sound of pleasure. She smeared her soft lips into the creamy orb, feeling a firm hardness below. She attacked the big breast eagerly and worshiped it with her lips and tongue. Then she was sent into the deep valley, blazing a wet trail. By the time she got to the second breast, she was purring. She sucked and slurped and kissed and was happy to hear her mistress moan.

"Oh you good slave. Here, have a nipple, you deserve it!" Trish pushed a hot, hard, engorged nipple into her mouth and Daniela moaned and sucked it. She rolled it around her mouth and stroked it with her tongue and it grew even harder. She pressed her face feverishly into it and sucked, feeling wonderful tingles all over her own body.

Trish reached up in Daniela's skirt and grabbed and squeezed her pussy. Her thong was soaked wet. Trish eased a digit into her pussy. Daniela cried and tried to pull back.

"Stop pretending, you stupid cunt. You are so fucking wet!" Trish slid a second digit in her and started fingering her.

Daniela blushed deeply but she started moaning. Trish pulled her down to her other nipple and Daniela devoured it, rolling her hips against Trish's hand. As Trish shoved her digits all the way in, Daniela cried and rubbed her face feverishly in the deep valley between her breasts. Trish snaked a hand around her neck and yanked her into her tits and held her in there, and Daniela's nostrils were closed by her tits. She held her down for ages, fingering her. When she finally released her, Daniela shot back, gasping for breath. Her pale blue eyes were flashing with lust even as she heaved for breath.

"Yeah! Come down and breath in my air baby. Black woman air..."

Trish repeated it, again and again. Daniella got all feverish, pushing her face in like she wanted to enter Trish's warm chest and lick her heart.

"Mistress is gonna kiss you now, you sweet little fuck slut. Come here!"

Daniella moaned then Trish kissed her fiercely. She forced her soft lips apart and invaded her mouth with her tongue. She kissed her like she owned her. Daniela went all soft and opened her mouth wide and started sucking. Trish tongued her for ages, fingering her exquisitely and Daniela started crying with joy, fucking her hand, and rubbing her tits into the big, dark melons. Trish softened her kiss and opened her mouth, to invite Daniella in. The blond step mom craned her neck and explored Trish's mouth lovingly, relishing every touch. Her face was radiant with joy. She kissed her like she worshiped and cherished her.

"Open your mouth. Let me give you a tasty morsel." Trish gathered her spit and let a thick strand of saliva drool into Daniela's gaping mouth. Daniela knew she should be disgusted, but she moaned and swirled it around her mouth like she was told and then swallowed. Trish did it again and again. Then she kissed her again and Daniela came all over her fingers, humping her frenziedly, despite her hands being cuffed behind her back.

Daniela felt dizzy as she was put back on the floor. Trish stood up and towered over Daniela. She placed one foot on the couch.

"Look up in my pussy. You have earned it, you good little slave. Now you are going to eat it. Open your mouth wide!"

Trish spat more saliva into her mouth and Daniella moaned and swirled it around and then swallowed it like a good whore, all the while gazing into the engorged, dark, dripping sex of her step daughter. Trish spread her lips with her digits.

"Purse your lips now. I want you to kiss this black pussy, Daniela.."

A carnal lust gripped the step mom as she knelt on her living room floor, handcuffed, drooling, as the black pussy was lowered to her mouth.

Trish pressed her soft, hot, tangy cunt onto Daniela's pursed lips. "Now, open your lips and take it all in. Ahhh. Good girl, now munch, softly, gently. Munch and slurp and suck. Ahhh Yesss! Ssssss! You are good, my sweet little slave girl. Eat that black pussy."

Copious amounts of tangy juices poured into her mouth and Daniela moaned and sucked and swallowed.

Now she was made to run her tongue up and down the engorged slit and she earned more tasty juices for her hungry mouth. Then she was told to put her tongue in the opening of the hole and roll it around and she got rewarded with even more juices. She cried and drank them like she was dying of thirst.

"Oh you love it, don't you. You love pleasing your mistress. Now stick that tongue ion all the way. Yes wriggle it in. Good girl. Now look up in my eyes and bob your head. Look at me while you tongue fuck my pussy."

Trish's dirty words kept reminding her of exactly what she was doing and enjoying, and she would wail in anguish, but she just could not stop what she was doing. She started bobbing her head with growing eagerness, sending her tongue into the hot, contracting, wet tunnel. Trish danced so sexily around her tongue and Daniela loved it and tongued her with more urgency and eagerness.

"Yeah, get deep in my pussy. Shove that tongue in. Oh fuck! That's it. You are making me happy. Bob as fast as you can now."

Trish used her tongue for ages. Then she grabbed the back of her head with both hands, hooking her digits and yanked her into her pussy as she jammed her hips down on her, suffocating her with her cunt. Daniela couldn't breath but she was a gripped by a feverish lust that made her suck and slurp as good and hard as she could, like she wanted to literary devour Trish. Trish moaned and shuddered heavily, grinding her cunt into Daniela's face slowly, tortuously. Finally she pulled back and let her breathe and Daniela moaned and gasped. Then Trish started pulling her up in her mons, up and down, as she rode her nose and tongue.

"Your mistress is gonna cum all over your face. You want that don't you!"

"Yes!" Daniela wailed and kept tonguing.

"All right, come up to my clit. Lick it nicely, like cat yeah... Faster, harder. Suck it and let it go, that's it! Do it faster. Oh!!!" Trish fed her her clit as a searing heat rose in her cunt. Daniella looked up at her with feverish eyes as she served her. Trish used sweet, soft mouth until her pussy suddenly exploded and she was crying and shaking out of control. Daniela was gripped in an exhilarating lust. She sucked and bobbed as best she could and she was so happy as her mistress kept cumming. Then she went back down where she wanted to be, in the hot slit and shoved her long tongue in. She drank and bobbed as good as she could.

Finally Trish jumped away. She left Daniela kneeling there, looking lustfully after her, face covered in pussy juice, as she got herself another joint. She resumed her seat before her and let her share her joint, exhaling in her face.

"Daniela, you nasty little cunt! You loved that so much I cant believe it. I always knew deep down you were a perverted whore!"

"You made me do it!" Daniella blushed, looking after Trish's cunt wistfully.

"Make me cum again..." Trish took the vibrator and switched it on, then she slid it all up in her hole. She made Daniela suck on her clit and flick and rub and lap it with her tongue until she came again. Then she pulled the dildo out of her hole and made her suck her pussy off it. Daniella was now a devoted a slave dedicated to her black master's pleasure. Trish used her and came until she was dizzy.

Then she stood up and led Daniela by the leash to the master bedroom, making her crawl all the way. Trish made her lie on her belly and squatted over her face.

"Eat my pussy, whore! Eat it real good."

Daniela craned her neck and raised her face to eagerly feast on the black pussy. Then Trish grabbed her head in both hands and pushed her hips forward, putting her ass over her mouth.

"Lick my crack bitch! Like the good slave you are." Daniela wailed in anguish. "Do it. You know you want it. And I want you to do it. Do it, whore. Please your mistress, lick my fucking black ass..."

Trish started rubbing her ass all over Daniela's mouth. Daniela started licking.

"Oh yes! I love feeling your hot tongue honey. Nobody ever licked me there before. You are good. But you can do better than that! I know you can. Lick my ass clean..."

Daniela couldn't understand the wild excitement and the showers of joy that washed all over her body as Trish humiliated her and made her lick her ass crack. She lapped and slurped and sucked as if her life depended on it. She started producing deep, frenzied moans. Trish sat down on her pushed her hole at her mouth.

"Suck it and stroke my shit hole with your tongue! Ah yes!!! Sssss! How did I ever live this long without this! I love it. Push it in..."

Daniela groaned and bobbed her head feverishly, pushing her tongue into the acrid hole as far as it would go. She pulled it back in her mouth and swirled it around, moaning with relish. Then she went back in for more.

Trish loved it. She yanked Daniela's face to her ass and fucked her tongue with her hole as she frigged her clit and came so hard she squirted in her face.

Then she put her on her knees and bent over, offering her her thick, round brown ass. Daniela moaned with lust and licked Trish's buttocks till they were wet and shiny. Then she went for her hole and sucked and tongued it till her jaw was sore. Trish was going wild, bawling and frigging her clit ferociously and popping her cheeks as her step mom tongued her hole and slurped away voraciously. Trish couldn't get enough. She barely gave her time to recover as she rolled on her back, pulled her keens to her chest, pushed her ass up and got both her holes devoured by her feverish, greedy step mom.

"Look in my eyes and keep tonguing my hole. You love it, huh?"

"Uh huh! I love it Trish. I love it so much. You are my goddess. I love pleasing you. I will do anything you want..."

"Ah fuck!!! I am beginning to like you Daniela. You are such a sick, fabulous German cunt! Get your tongue in there. Go deep in my ass hole..." Trish frigged her clit and squirted in Daniela's face again and again. The German step mom opened her mouth and drank the squirt greedily. Then she dove into the pussy and sucked it clean.

Trish removed the handcuffs and made her lie on her back and spread it. Daniela's pussy was engorged and so thick it was almost bursting. Her clit was so fat it was protruding prominently.

"You know, I never had a white bitch before. You are my first."

Trish fucked her step mom with the dildo, pulling it out to make her suck her soaked cunt off it. Then she lapped her clit as she fucked her hole and Daniella came hard, thrashing about and screaming the house down. Daniela had a series of orgasms, the best and hardest of her life.

Trish grabbed her by the hair and pulled her across her lap and spanked her ass with one hand as she fingered her with the other. Daniela came and cried at the same time.

Then she slipped on the strap on and fucked her senseless.

"Now, remember how the movie ended, huh. I need my toilet!"

"No!" Daniela gasped, shivering.

Trish made her crawl on all fours slavishly to the bathroom and lie down in the tub. She stood over her and pissed on her, from head to toe. Daniela started writhing and gasping and moaning with pleasure. Then she was shivering ecstatically and even reaching up to let the hot piss run through her fingers before it splashed on her body. Trish squatted over her face and Daniela opened her mouth wide. Trish pissed into it and Daniela drank her piss eagerly. When she was finished, she made Daniela clean out her pussy with her mouth.

Trish made her clean herself and the tub and then run a bubble bath. She sat in the tub and Daniela washed her with a soft sponge, paying her loving attention.

Then she dried her up with soft towels.

Trish suddenly realized it was dark. When she looked at her watch, it was almost seven. She had indeed turned out and used her step mom all day.

"Kneel down on the floor Daniela."

"Its hard. Can I put a towel down please."

"No. I don't allow it. Eat my pussy and make me cum again. Do it nice and gently."

Daniela did it. She was so glad when Trish allowed her to stroke her own pussy. As the black girl came on her tongue, she came on her own fingers.