The First Futanari - Aftermath

Story Info
Emily's life changes thanks her new addition.
1k words
8.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've heard that a girl going through development is hard enough, and I'm extremely thankful that I've never had to go through it. This may sound odd, but I believe my appendages help keep the pain at bay. I still feel miserable, but I never had any pain from my own menstruation cycles.

My name is Emily, and I believe that I am what you would call a 'futanari'.

A girl with both a functioning penis and vagina.

While it may sound like a damn good deal, I've never been able to connect on a deeper level with my friends. I'm always spouting off lies that I've either made up or found on the Internet through my research. Throughout high school, my body's growth accelerated rapidly, and I began to have the womanly features that I'd always dreamt about. My body was extremely muscular, but still soft around my rapidly enlarging chest and behind. This caused me to be looked at in a negative way by my female classmates. To make matters worse, thanks to my screwed-up DNA, I've always been exceptionally better at endurance-based tasks, such as studying or sports. This ended once I developed my appendage, and because of its rapid growth, I was never able to rejoin the summer sports teams that I had loved as a kid.

Since my incident at Dr. Rosswell's office, my mother kept me cooped up ini the house, almost all day. My sex drive exploded, as I had nothing to do but experiment with myself. After I came for the first time, it was like an avalanche had started. I became addicted to having orgasm after orgasm. After a while, my body began to produce the massive amounts of seminal fluids you would only see in hentai. My testicles grew to the size of golf balls, and when I hadn't had a release in a while, they were able to stretch to compensate.

With my spare time, I had slowly amassed a humongous pornography collection, and I had everything from teeny, barely 18 porn to big booba Anime chicks. Nothing failed to get me hard, and when I did, I could masturbate for hours without coming. Not only did I come a lot, but my refractory period was extremely low. I could come and be at full mast again in less than 30 seconds. After I re-hardened, I could go for even longer without exploding, which gave my body enough time to fill my balls with a thick, creamy surprise.

I feel my original childhood did not prepare me properly to handle things like testosterone, as I can never control my impulses. Although I had never forcefully stuck my dick into anyone, I couldn't calm down unless I have a release. This started to bring my grades down, as I had to miss lesson after lesson to rub one out in the restroom. I had to wait for everyone to leave, as I moan a lot whenever I 'slap the salami'. The nerve endings that existed in my clitoris never disappeared, so it feels so incredible that I can't help myself. Once that happens, I had to hurry since it took so long to reach orgasm. Once I get close, I edge a little bit, as I've found that it helps get rid of the urge to masturbate for a longer time afterwards. Then when I bust, I point my schlong towards the bowl and let it loose.

The same occurs when I get home. I couldn't control my desire, as not only did I have access to my large catalogue of pornography, but I also had a personal bathroom where I could let my voice out loud. It was so much more enjoyable, but I'd never get my homework done. My sleep schedule suffered, but I didn't care. My mother never questioned it, either because she was oblivious to what I was doing or (the more obvious answer) because Dr. Rosswell told her to let me do what I had to do.

That wasn't the worst issue with my masturbation, however. The crown went to the massive post-nut clarity I got when I finished. It was so bad, that I would lose my desire to masturbate for longer than my refractory period. I would collapse on my cum-soaked bed, dick between my legs (still spurting), absolutely destroyed by the depression. I felt as if my dick and self-control were curses upon my womanly nature, and I felt betrayed by whatever god was up there. But, as the seconds pass, those thoughts would be replaced by pleasure as my dick re-hardened, slowly dragging me into a state of mindless jerking.

Since my incident at her office, Dr. Rosswell and her colleagues were extremely interested in my predicament. I'd had grown over 5 inches over the past three months, and every time we visited, she would do an inspection of both my penis and vagina firsthand, 'seemingly unknowingly' causing my sexual want for her to skyrocket. My bulge would be visible in anticipation, and it almost looked as if she enjoyed screwing with my sexual urges. My mother got me circumcised and I couldn't masturbate for a couple of weeks, the pain was so bad. I was only able to come whenever Dr. Rosswell gave her inspection. She was surprised at the amount I had sprayed her with, and I'm pretty sure she tasted some. The doctors kept a close eye on me and my activities, this made it hard to find friends, as I felt so out of place, thanks to the doctors making me feel like a lab experiment. So, me and my mom packed up and left close to the start of 12th grade.

We moved to a small town east of Cincinnati, Ohio. I didn't know anything or anyone there, so it was a perfect time to have some fun and make new friends. Of course, I wouldn't tell them everything about me, as I was sure that it would be bad for my reputation. I was so excited that I couldn't stop touching myself. I made a mess of that bathroom; there was the creamiest cum I'd ever produced all over the tiled walls and shower glass. It was hell to clean up, but it was SOOO worth it.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
SiodisSiodisabout 1 year ago

Damn, was hoping for an encounter between her and the Doctor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ohio🥶🥶

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Stuck in quarantine with my sister during the futa virus.in Transgender & Crossdressers
MILFs Love the Futa Ch. 01 A nerdy college girl's experiment has shocking results!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Futa Queen Futa Queen. "Have Them Your Way."in Fetish
Her New Toy Ch. 01 Emma wakes up with an addition.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 01 A sultry cutie gets shipwrecked on futa island!in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories