The First Futanari - College Life

Story Info
It's moving day for the girls! Some antics follow.
1.5k words
4.34
8.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Emily, and I am what your normal people refer to as a 'futanari'.

I am a girl with both a functioning penis and vagina.

My mother spoke to me with a sad voice. She was crying, and I felt awful. After all I had graduated from high school and was beginning my journey into college life. My friends were waiting for me in the car, and while I was crying too I felt embarrassed. My mother had begun my life, and had supported me through it all, including my various activities regarding my penis.

The car was packed with clothing, food, furniture, anything you could think of when it came to college. Emma was in the front passengers seat, Brittney was behind me, and Julia was behind Emma. I drove, as I was the only one everybody trusted to pilot the car. With my penis in a cage and wrapped away, I told both Emma and Brittany there were to be no funny business while I was driving, or we could end up in an accident. They agreed, reluctantly, and they listened for most of the car ride. Towards the end, not only could I feel my balls getting heavy, Emma and Brittany noticed as well. I began to grind the cage, and I figured it would be fine if I took it out.

I was wrong.

The pheromones I secrete began to drift around the car, and both Emma and Brittney noticed. They began to get hot and horny. They looked at each other, and I knew they were planning something. I investigated the rear seat and saw Julia eyeing me from behind her book with a red face. She was feeling the effects of my sweet aroma and averted her gaze when I looked over. I got harder and began to strain on my underwear. It began to peek out of my short shorts, and slowly began to stretch at the seams. I was leaking pre-cum all over my right thigh and the seat and realized that Emma was staring intently at my growth. I asked her not to think about it, and she said that she would behave.

A resounding 𝓻𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓹 was heard throughout the Volvo as my dick ripped through my the tight exercise shorts I hadn't worn since I first developed my dick. The extra inch I had recently gained over the past month brought my length to 15 inches, and Julia gasped when she glanced over. Pre-cum was dribbling down my shaft, and I saw that Julia unknowingly licked her lips at the sight. Emma, despite my pleading that she not do anything drastic, bent over the center console and began to lick the sweet, sticky liquid that was flowing like a tap.

My pussy was drowning in it's own liquid, and I needed a break. Pulling off the freeway into a park, the two girls in heat jumped me. Luckily for me, my balls were prepared for this, so as I looked around for cameras or pedestrians, Emma and Brittany put their expert tongues to good use and got rewarded with more of my pre-cum. They were both addicted to it, and as they got their fill I looked back into the car.

Julia wide-eyed, watching her two best friends go at it with a futanari. She looked super hot and began to furiously masturbate. It was super cute when she came and I couldn't hold on any longer. I blew my load, coating both of their gorgeous faces and clothing with a layer of my special buttercream. It took a second for me to finish but as I did, I told them we could continue later, and they licked each other's faces clean.

The rest of the drive was an experience. Brittany gave me one of her old 10 inch dildos to slide into my pussy while going down the road, and somehow managed to reach around and jerk me from behind the driver's seat. Whenever I would get close, Emma would lean over and deepthroat me to avoid leaking cum everywhere, although she was never able to keep it all in. Some managed to flow out of her nostrils. We played this game for two hours, and I never stop coming. Not only did it feel awesome, it was actually quite fun!

Julia was staring at me the WHOLE time. I wonder why.

Checking in to the building was a breeze, and we rode up to the top floor. Thanks to the generous donations I had made to the scientific community regarding my semen, Dr Rosswell and her associates set us up with a large penthouse apartment on the outskirts of the college, and I had filled her womb to the brim as payment. It had a beautiful view of the campus, humongous windows, 3 bedrooms and bathrooms. There was a loft area with a master bed which I reserved for myself, as I definitely needed the extra space for my antics. I doubted Emma and Brittany needed their own rooms, as I figured they would sleep with me, but Julia needed a room until I was able to coax her out of her shy comfort zone and onto my dick.

Once unloaded, I parked the car in the parking deck attached to the building, when I made it back to the room, Julia was in bed, probably asleep. A little disappointed that she wouldn't be joining us, I figured it wouldn't matter; she would be hearing me loudly mate-press the other two.

After showering and brushing my teeth, I didn't bother getting dressed. I crawled into bed and as I warmed up, I felt four soft, round objects pressing against me on either side. Emma and Brittany, who had snuck upstairs, were now laying on me and had their breasts pressed against my own, pinning me down. I could have overpowered them, but I let it play out as I began dispersing my aphrodisiac. The room began to get hot, and I felt my rod begin to grow.

Looking past the two women having a make-out session above me, I saw the long, hard shaft poking straight up through the sheets. The two pairs of hands grabbed my cock and began to rub it. The sheets became soaked with my pre-cum, and Brittany ripped the cloth off while simultaneously sliding onto my 15-inch penis, much to Emma's despair. No matter how many times we have intercourse, neither of the women in bed stretched out. I figured it was because of a combination of my semen's restorative properties and the aphrodisiac I secrete that kept their pussies extremely tight.

I began to buck my hips, ramming into Brittany with such ferocity that she went limp, bouncing around on my chest. Emma, who obviously felt left out, moved down to the bottom of the bed and lifted my heavy ballsack to reveal my vagina. As she ate me out, she described the taste of me, rapidly becoming sluttier and sluttier in her description as she succumbed to my aphrodisiac's effects. Apparently, it's much stronger in concentration down there.

Brittany, regaining control of her senses, began to slam down in time with my thrusts. I began to stimulate her tits, and she came once more. The sensation was too much, and I unloaded into her womb. She collapsed again, and spasmed in time with my cum-squirts. Emma, who was hornier than a dog in heat, pushed Brittany off my dick. As my cock slipped out of Brittany, the pressure of the cum inside of her shot out a couple of glops across the floor in front of the bed.

Lining up with my dick, Emma began to ride me. The amount of vaginal liquid Emma had produced thanks to my aroma provided plenty of lube, and she immediately went balls deep. Being the smaller of the two, I could see the bulge of my cock inside of her and using my extra strength I leaned up, rotated her light body around and began to ram as hard as I could into her pussy doggystyle. I grabbed her hair, knowing that she liked to be dominated, and pounded her pussy extremely hard. Thanks to the thunderous cock slaps mixed with the screams Emma was producing, I knew that Julia could hear us. I could imagine her masturbating extremely hard right now and knew that she wished she could join us. I decided to let her make that decision on her own, and with a swift pounding, I could get her addicted to my cock just like the other two.

Brittany, having woken up from her after-orgasm slumber, slid beneath Emma, 69 style, and they began to lick each other's pussies. Feeling Brittany's exceptional tongue-work on the base of my shaft and her hands massaging the giant cock shaped lump in Emma's midsection, I came. I rammed in with one last fuck-stroke, and exploded within Emma, filling her womb with my thick, steaming lady-spunk. I felt the resistance that came with not having anymore room to come, I pulled out, and began to coat both of the women in my bed with a layer of creamy, white baby batter. Some of my spurts had enough pressure to shoot across the railing, with a satisfying, resounding splat on the ground floor.

After going again with both of the girls, we collapsed in a steamy mess of cum, skin, and kisses.