The First Futanari - Shower Time

Story Info
Emily gets jumped by her friend in the shower.
1.5k words
4.27
13.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Emily, and I am what is regarded as a futanari.

A futanari is a girl with both a vagina and a penis, both functioning as normal genitalia.

Being able to produce so much semen may be counted as a blessing, but it is a bitch to clean up. Because, and the men out there know this, it will stain. Especially my special sauce, it is thicker and more potent than anything I have ever seen. The problem with having orgasms such as mine is that you need something to contain it all, cause if you don't it will coat and stick to everything. That is why having a shower is the best thing a futanari girl can have, as you can come over and over, and not risk anything getting ruined with thick cum.

Having Emma over constantly was extremely nice, however we never made it to the shower during our countless study fuck sessions. Everywhere we went, would get absolutely soaked by either my white, sticky cum or her juices. After we finish, she attempt to stand and my cum would slosh out, and get all over the carpet floor.

After the summer began, we couldn't hold ourselves during the time off. She came over almost every day, and constantly had my semen inside of her. Not that I didn't need the relief, because ever since Dr. Rosswell's drugs enhanced my cum production my balls will grow too much. Emma has loved this new addition to our playtime, and she gets her way 90% of the time because of it. I always argue that she is addicted, and while Emma doesn't deny she needs my dickmilk, she says that it is just 'too good'. Having this power over her makes me feel powerful.

Dr. Rosswell can attest to my semen having addictive qualities. She says it gives her the feeling of being intoxicated, and she adores it. She pays me a pretty penny for what she calls 'doses' of my special sauce, which essentially is me ramming her brains out whenever she requires (mostly along with Emma after school).

Technically, it would be considered prostitution, but Dr. Rosswell says that since she collects my semen that its fine.

Our friends are intrigued by why we never hang out together anymore. Julia doesn't really notice because she's always busy with school or her boyfriend, but Brittany is starting to become suspicious. Whenever we are together, she's always angry at Emma and blames her for a lot of things. Sometimes I wonder if Emma has told her about our slappy-time, and have even come close to explaining things myself, but Brittany doesn't want to hear it from me. I can understand it, her and Emma have been friends since they were kids, I get why she is upset. They always share everything, and since I've come around, Emma has become more interested in us 'having fun' rather than hanging with her bestie.

One night, I was driving home alone. Emma was having a family emergency, and Dr. Rosswell told me that she was going to get an IUD for herself that afternoon. I was looking forward to a relaxed evening of sitting back and watching movies. I walked up to my room and for once, my dick wasn't acting up. I had watched a few videos on keeping boners down for men, and the techniques seemed to work well. I got my homework done, I actually ate dinner with my mom for once, and went upstairs to watch videos.

I was watching movies when I started to get horny, and suddenly found myself watching porn. My dick hadn't gotten hard yet, but it had expanded greatly. I'd always wanted to try something I'd seen in porn, so I grabbed a box of old triple X condoms and attempted to put it on. I barely managed to get it on the head, and I laid my cock down between my long legs and began stroking it with my feet. It felt nice, and I spent all my brainpower on not getting hard. My thighs burned, and I realized I had found a new exercise for toning my legs.

The night went by quickly, and soon it was four in the morning. I didn't have school in the morning, so I had stayed up late browsing my porn collection and went through all 49 condoms. Each balloon full of cum was at least 8 inches round, and I had broken at least 4 of them with the sheer amount of lady-spunk I injected into them.

Making multiple trips back and forth to the bathroom, I came up with the bright idea that I would pop them in the shower. I laid them down by the door, and took off the clothing I still had on (my knee-length socks and hair tie), and with my sweaty 32D breasts out and dick hard, stepped into the shower. The warm water felt incredible, and I closed my eyes and imagined being rained on. I was so into my vision, that I didn't notice the dark-skinned figure stepping into the shower with me, absolutely gob-smacked by my size.

I suddenly felt a slim hand caress my shaft. I shot out a glob of pre-cum and my eyes slammed open and witnessed Brittany, who was the only one of the friend group who was as tall as me, grab me and pull me into a kiss. The kiss lasted far too long for my cock, who was throbbing at the sign of imminent sex. She told me that she knew about my cock and its abilities since she saw me in the janitors closet. My face was red, thinking about that day, as she told me that all three of them were there, Emma, Brittany, and Julia. They had all witnessed me explode all over the place. Ever since then, she had been wanting a cock that could do that to her, but she never found one. She was suspicious of Emma and I, and once she saw a drop of my lady-spunk glop out of Emma's pussy, and was positive that we were fucking.

To her credit we were. And now she was going to find that dick she'd been after.

I lifted her up over my shaft, so that it was resting directly on her pussy, her thick ass-cheeks wrapping around my leaking rod. She wrapped her legs around my schlong and began to rub her feet on my glans passionately. I couldn't penetrate her like this, and she knew it. She was teasing me, and it was working. I began to caress her thin womanly body, rubbing and sucking on her large tits with delicacy. As Brittany squealed at the attention, I noticed a warmer sensation on my shaft despite the warm water. She had already orgasmed, and I hadn't even pushed into her yet!

I could feel my balls getting both larger and heavier, as my cum production began to increase. I was able to lift Brittany up while she was in her weak 'after-orgasm' state, and plant her on my rock-hard 14-inch cock. I looked deep into her lust-clouded eyes, and she nodded yes. I let go, letting gravity do all the work. Despite the tightness, my cock reached extremely deep into her, on its first try. One more thrust allowed me to go balls-deep. She moaned super loud, but I was thankful for the somewhat sound-covering water falling from the showerhead.

Brittany had gone cross-eyed, slack-jawed, and limp all at once. The pleasure she must had been in must've taken her by surprise, as she had been confident until now. Here was this beautiful, well-developed woman falling in love with my dick, and this made me speed up my fuck-thrusts, causing Brittany to snap back to reality. I quickly enveloped her in a kiss, to keep her from yelling out, and began to talk dirty to her; that I was going to cum deep inside her womb and get her pregnant with my potent sperm. She looked at me and moaned in pleasure and acceptance.

While I was ramming Brittany, she matched my thrusts with bounces causing my penis to approach her womb. I could feel the resistance, and based on Brittany's wide-eyed expression, I could tell it felt good. I grabbed her fat ass and slammed it down as hard as possible and attempted to break into her cervix. She obviously enjoyed both the pain and pleasure, as she began orgasming, rocking and shaking in time with her heartbeat. I also began orgasming, spurting out thick stream after thick stream of my hot steamy lady-spunk directly into her baby oven. As Brittany fell in my arms, and with the last bit of testosterone I had, I laid her down on the floor, and sat down beside her in the streaming water. Never had I exhausted myself to the point where I collapsed, but maybe it was because of the heat in shower.