The First Futanari - The First

Story Info
Emily finds out that someone knows her secret...
1.6k words
4.36
6.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Emily, and I am what you would call a 'futanari'.

Yes, a girl with both a penis and a vagina.

After the debacle in the janitor's closet, I've only had to go in there a couple times since I came to this school. Now that I know what to expect, I can come prepared with cages and loose pants. The hotties that surround me day in and day out don't help, but I'd take friends over being a loner. It is extremely hard denying their requests for sleepovers or study sessions, but I don't know what I'll do if they find out about my appendage. I don't want to risk it.

My sex drive is crazy, but my penis growth is even crazier. It's been a couple months since we moved, and I've grown over 4 inches. That puts my penis into the big leagues when it comes to men, and I'm only 18! I'm a grower, as my dick sits at 4 inches soft. But when the blood gets rushing, I get up to around 12 inches of hot-woman-meat. It's also got a hefty girth of two inches, which makes it difficult to hide it around my gorgeous friends when I'm hard. Thanks to my long, thin legs, I can hide it down my baggy pants and hope to heaven that they don't notice. Whenever I notice them eyeing my crotch, they look away as soon as I see them. They get red in the face, and I can't help but think that they know something about it.

I was in my room, trying to think about anything other than my dick while attempting to do homework, when there was a ding at the door.

My mother always thought it would be nice to have some friends over, but to her dismay, I've told her to turn everyone away that came by, especially because I might be going at it. I never told her I'd started to masturbate. I've always thought she knew, but never said anything because she'd never knew anything about having a dick. Especially not one of my size. She thought that having friends who would understand my issue would be beneficial, but knowing of the dick sizes in porn, I knew I wouldn't have any luck finding any help in high school. I had some guy friends, but they gave off such small dick energy it was insane.

Before I knew it, Emma, one of the hottest women in the school was laying on my bed, gazing around at my stuff. I was all smiles, but I knew deep down that something was going to happen, and unfortunately my penis knew as well. She was asking a ton of questions, and I couldn't answer with my brain focused on keeping my dick relatively soft. I wasn't wearing my normal sweatpants, but a pair of super tight leggings that kept my dick restrained while completing homework. Unfortunately for me, they ripped long ago. My dick was throbbing, pressed up against the bottom of my desk. I could feel the heat rippling off it through the wood, as I was struggling to complete the homework.

I began to feel the sweet pungent aroma of my aphrodisiacal effects that my body was secreting, and I noticed Emma was too. She was slurring her speech, and I could see her crotch liquids seeping through her tight leggings. She walked over to me at my desk. She offered to help me with the work, but I could tell she would be of no help. She began working on a scratch piece of paper, but I didn't notice her hand creep under the table.

Suddenly, Emma's hand grabbed the head of my cock. It squirted her with some pre-cum. I wasn't at full mast, but it soon became that way. My dick sprung out from underneath the desk and pointed straight up towards my head. She looked at it wide-eyed, and I detected a hint of fear. She didn't move. So, I did. I grabbed her arm, lifted her up and threw her onto the bed. I felt a sense of empowerment, and immediately knew I preferred being the dominant person in a relationship.

I looked over at the bed after this development, and saw Emma licking her hand clean of my thick pre-cum. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen, and I noticed how intimate she had been acting since she got here. I immediately knew that she had known about my appendage, and had been teasing me from the start. She later told me that she was there as I coated the janitor's closet with my fluids, and she thought it had been the hottest thing she had ever seen.

I walked over to her. I noticed she had started to sweat, and I took off what was left of my leggings. As I approached, I saw that she was squeezing her legs together as tightly as possible. My tall stature allowed me to plant my shaft on her face. My balls obscured her face from my view, and I couldn't see her reaction. I thought to try something, so I deadpanned:

"Lick it."

Emma obliged, and to my delight she said "Yes, master."

I can never forget the feeling of another woman licking my shaft. After the janitor's closet, I'd gotten accustomed to doing it myself, and thanks to being both flexible and hung, I was able to get three or four inches into my mouth. Emma, however, had a much greater advantage. She had done it, many times before, as she loved to talk about giving the boys in our school head. But she obviously hadn't done it with anyone that had a dick such as mine. She had great trouble getting past the head, and while the pre-cum I was creating helped greatly, she needed some help. I grabbed her head, and jammed my cock about four inches in. She choked but fastened herself to take it all.

She grabbed my firm ass and began bobbing back and forth, slowly taking more and more in until she got about halfway. It felt like heaven on earth, and I was starting to get close.

She must be great at keeping oxygen to her brain, because she was able to thrust herself onto my lady-rod at a rapid pace. I was getting exceptionally close, and had begun to edge. Emma took notice of this, and began going at it harder. She spun around so I see my dick bulging in her throat, and I grabbed her bouncing tits. Kneading them as I'd knead my own, and realized she wasn't wearing a bra, and came to the thought of her planning this the whole time.

I didn't tell Emma; I just released all the pent up semen straight into her stomach. I saw the bulge in her neck grow and shrink as my orgasm came and went, and saw her body quaking as well. Emma was such a size-queen that she was having an orgasm as my lady-spunk filled up her stomach.

How kinky.

After my release was over, I pulled out, to Emma's dismay. I noticed that she was extremely horny, and had orgasmed multiple times during the ordeal. She looked to be sad seeing my dick going away, but I was nowhere done. After grabbing her small body and throwing on the bed earlier, I wanted more, and I wouldn't let her get away. I ripped her shirt right off, to her delight, and sent it across the room. Grabbing her leggings, I realized how wet it was down there. Damn, she knew how to turn me on.

I forcefully flipped her over, and she squealed. I decided to have some fun with her. Rather than plunge directly into her, I began to lick up the mess she had made and berated her for making me do such a thing. She obviously liked being dominated, but also liked being teased. She was acting so submissive, saying stuff like "I'm sorry master, please punish me more!" and "Use your monster cock to stop up my plug!", and I liked it.

Lining up my rock hard 12-incher with Emma's small tight pussy, I realized that I should probably ask her if it was ok, and thinking that a "YES, PLEASE, I NEED YOU INSIDE OF ME RIGHT NOW, MASTER!" sufficed as an answer, I slammed into her. She screamed in what was probably both pleasure and pain, yelling and cursing about how good it felt inside of her. Grabbing her tits, she was moaning at such a high pitch like she was Celine Dion. She kept tightening and relaxing the muscles in her pussy, as if she was orgasming at every thrust, and although it had only been around five minutes, I felt the urge to come. The aroma of our sex was pungent, and I was in a haze of pleasure.

Both of us sweating like we were in the jungle, I told her that I was going to come. She obviously didn't care and told me to "Dump all of your hot thick seed into my womb!", and I took that personally. I rammed in as hard as I could, and saw my penis flexing through her stomach, as if it was trying to get deeper. I poured in all the sweet womanly baby batter I had directly into her pussy. As I rubbed her stomach, it felt like it had increased in temperature as my thick white jizz filled her up. I kept spurting more and more into her, and noticed that her abdomen had swollen in size. Thinking of how I might hurt her, I attempted to pull out. Emma's legs flew around my waist, locking me and her together for the remainder of our orgasms.

Emma had her tongue out and was writhing in pleasure, and I leaned forward to kiss her. I grabbed her head, as we entered a heated make-out session. I rapidly began to reharden and began to pump my hips again, much to Emma's delight.