The First Futanari - The Incident

Story Info
Some unconventional appendages give Emily a hard time.
1.3k words
8.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

*

On the first day of senior-year in my new high school, my mother drove me up to the gate and dropped me off. She told me to be 'careful' and to join the right friend groups. Me, being a teenager, told her to go away because she was embarrassing me. Walking to my first class, boys swooned at the sight of me, but who could blame them? I was a flexible 5-foot 6 blonde beauty with perky 32D-cup breasts and a mighty-fine ass that barely fit into my jeans. My penis strained at the chastity cage fighting to restrain it, and it was already starting to bug me. I was getting exceptionally horny from all of the attention, as even some of the girls were ogling at me.

Sitting down in Biology, I was approached by one of the most gorgeous girls in the class, who asked me to sit with them. Obviously obliging, I sat down behind her in the girl's row. Her name was Emily, just like mine, but preferred to go by Emma, and she had on a purple top that was (definitely not up to the school dress code) tight enough that I could see her breasts in full form. She had 28D cups, slightly smaller than mine, and her leggings were tight enough to see through and witness the white lingerie she was wearing. I imagined ripping that underwear off and shoving my cock inside, I wondered what face she would make.

I looked to my left. Her friend Brittany, having 32D-cup tits. They seemed to be much bigger, however she was wearing a sports bra that was too small for her. Her ass was bigger than mine, stretching out her jeans, I thought I could get a nice assjob, and maybe anal from her. The girl on my right was much more modest about her clothing choices, wearing a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. Julia, was her name, and I couldn't quite tell what her cup size was. However, her face was covered in freckles, and I visualized her begging me for my cum on her face. My dick throbbed at the thoughts, and I knew I wasn't going to make it through the day. Not with these ABSOLUTE goddesses surrounding me.

After the Biology introduction was over, I told the three girls to head on to their classes without me, and I ended up being the last one in class, and I gingerly stood up. 'It' stuck out like a sore thumb, and it WAS sore. My dick was in so much pain, as the cage was 'unfortunately' doing its job. The classroom door opened, and Emma waltzed in looking for me. I jumped and jerked my dick back in (unsurprisingly, it felt good). I was convinced that I was caught. She had a surprised look on her face, but she didn't say anything. She reached for my right hand, but I gave her my left, as the other was covered in my creamy pre-cum. She led me to my English class, and as it turned out, we shared it. She was on me the whole class period, asking me questions such as where I was from, and I felt like it was the longest class I'd ever been in.

After English, it was time for math. The first woman teacher, Miss Shaper. I hoped that she would be some mean old lady, and not worth a second thought. But no, she was a stunning 20-ish auburn woman with breasts and an ass that reminded me of Dr. Rosswell. I noticed Julia silently waving at me in her direction, and I went and sat next to her. After chatting with us, Miss Shaper did roll call, and when my name came up, she choked on her coffee. I was so wrapped up with the immediate thought of her choking on my cock and me dumping a thick load down her throat, that I didn't notice her saying my name. When Julia bumped me out of my haze, I realized what was going on. I quickly called "Here!" and people began laughing at me. I laughed with them nervously, and as class was wrapping up for lunch period, I noticed that Miss Shaper was staring at me intently.

Both creeped out and horny, I rushed out. I was rapidly running out of time, as I felt my penis surge with testosterone. I made sure no one was around and jumped into the janitor's closet. Ripping off my shirt and bra, I barely made it out of those jeans before the cage snapped.

More like shattered, as pieces flung everywhere. My dick snapped to full attention in less than 10 seconds, and I couldn't care less about the cage. My balls were hurting, and I made a note in my lust-clouded mind that they had swollen to the size of tennis balls. I squeezed my dick and got some pre-cum on my hands as a reward. Using my self-made lube, I began to stroke furiously. I was extremely angry at myself, as I should never have put the cage on.

Thinking of the events that had happened during the day, I imagined bending Emma over so she could feel my impressive womanhood inside her womb and thought about how much I bet she would enjoy it. The fluids leaking from Miss Shaper's pussy as I rammed her throat, and I could feel her tongue slurping around my shaft. Julia's face as I coated it with my semen, after I had pounded her ass. Brittany's tits wrapped around my member as she gave me a tit-job.

I felt my asshole squeeze, and I shuddered. I knew it was coming, and wanted to slow so I could edge, but my dick didn't allow it. The lust grabbed ahold of my brain, causing me bend over and begin sucking my own dick. I was surprised, and I orgasmed harder than I had ever orgasmed before and didn't have time to aim towards the drain before I lost control. I blew my load without a care in the world.

Once I regained my senses, I realized how much of a mess I had made. I had painted a piece of monochromatic art on the wall and was still adding to the mountain of steaming lady-spunk in the corner of the closet. It was at this point that I realized I had no remorse. I didn't care about what I had just done. I no longer felt the 'post-nut' clarity that plagued me so badly before. This involuntarily triggered a second orgasm, making me shrivel in pleasure. As my balls squeezed out another load, I screamed in pleasure, not caring if anyone heard me.

Feeling a bit drunk, I wobbled around the janitor's closet to the sink. The faucet had a hose connected to it, which helped me spray my homemade milkshake off both the walls and myself. It took a little bit, but I eventually cleaned the place up pretty well. I happened to notice a sweet smell in the room. I had never smelt it before, and I felt my heartrate begin to climb. Since I was flexible I bent down to my shrinking junk and it was particularly strong down there. I didn't know it at the time, but I had begun to secrete an aphrodisiac down around my testicles.

My tits flopped around as my legs gave out. Dick still leaking, I writhed around on the ground. The pleasure was immense, and not having to feel the depression helped my orgasm cooldown greatly. Surveying the damage to my clothing, I happened to miss the three pairs of eyes looking through the partially open door.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Lord_nyxLord_nyx11 months ago

Great story.... just need to put it in order so we can actually read it correctly

Hydra831Hydra831about 1 year ago

I'm enjoying your stories, but I can't seem to find the correct order. If you could fix that please.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 1 year ago

Other than steel doesn't shatter that easily this was a good story. Though I do often wonder why futas are always lez and cock focused? Their pussy always seems to be an after thought.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Stuck in quarantine with my sister during the futa virus.in Transgender & Crossdressers
MILFs Love the Futa Ch. 01 A nerdy college girl's experiment has shocking results!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her New Toy Ch. 01 Emma wakes up with an addition.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Gemini Ch. 01 Meet Lisa and Alison; two sisters, one of whom has changed.in Fetish
A Girl Cock in College Margaret struggles with her unique anatomy near finals.in Fetish
More Stories