The First Gangbang Led to More

Story Info
My wife became a gangbang slut.
1.6k words
4
70.7k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutluva
slutluva
237 Followers

This was 12 years ago. My wife Jordan and I were only married for 2 years and I told her about a fantasy I had about her being fucked by a group of guys.

Jordan was the local hills slut and this is how we met. She was a bit reluctant and asked me "how many guy?"

I replied "that's up to you".

She said "the most I've ever done at once was 2 as a spit-roast and I was fairly drunk."

I said "well what about 4 plus me and 3 can watch while you're spit roasted."

Jordan thought about it and said she liked the idea of me watching her being fucked.

Told her "I'm getting hard thinking about it".

Anyway, I put an ad into Craig's list with a few body and tit pics of Jordan up. I must have had like 40 guys say they wanted to fuck her.

I told Jordan and she was embarrassed that so many were interested.

I said "honey, how many guys fucked you before me? Heaps"

Anyway we did the usual thing and she selected a top 10.

I said "shall we invite 10 because a few will say no or cant make it?"

Eventually she agreed to inviting 10 guys.

We booked a room and Jordan put on this short black mini skirt that just covered her arse and had no knickers on. She had to be very careful getting out of the car and walking into the motel.

When we got to the room Jordan knocked back about 3 Beam and Cokes and I went down on her to get her wet - she already was!

I said "hey I thought you were nervous?"

She said she was but now shes excited.

I thought "cool".

The first guy came in alone, then shortly afterwards two other guys came in together.

One asked "Is it ok to bring a mate because we both saw her pic?" I said "sure".

Anyway the first guy thought he better go for it and started tongue kissing Jordan and fingering her.

Jordan was loving it and dropped to her knees and started sucking this guy off. Damn it was hot!!

The other two guys got to work sucking her tits, kissing her and fingering her. They then picked her up, threw her on the bed and took turns going down on her.

Jordan called out "please fuck me!"

A couple of minutes in, there's a knock on the door and another guy comes in, walks straight past me and joins in.

Jordan was getting fucked hard and her pussy was dripping with cum. One guy left after he came but the others just sat back, watched the show and after they recovered fucked her again.

In the end we had 8 guys turn up with most fucking Jordan at least twice and one stayed overnight and fucked her in the morning.

Jordan loved the entire night and when she went to work the following week she kept texting me about how she wanted to do it again.

I went back into Craigslist and posted pics up of the night. I received a lot more hits and some of the guys that fucked her the first night were keen to go again.

Jordan was excited and wanted to reply to the messages so she had some control of what was happening.

We decided to leave it for one week then the following weekend I contacted 20 guys and 13 showed up.

What they all liked was the gangbang was bareback so they could dump their loads into her pussy or mouth.

The next gangbang was a lot more relaxed for Jordan and she asked if I wanted to go out wither her sister so she could do the gangbang on her own.

I said I preferred it if I was there.

She said "what if you get to fuck Amanda?"

I said "I don't think she would like to fuck me."

Jordan said sheepishly "ok, Its just that one of the guys that I really liked at the first gangbang, John had a party at his house with some ex army dudes rocking up but they might be funny with you showing up. Amanda likes you so what if I tell her what we've been doing and she if shes ok with it?"

I though, Wow. Fucking the younger sister would be hot so why not.

I asked Jordan "How many ex army guys are there?"

Jordan said, "Not really sure, John just said a few."

I said "ok if I can fuck Amanda its a deal."

The following weekend Jordan dressed herself up slutty as usual and during the week got her pussy waxed which she never did for me.

I booked a hotel room and set up to meet Amanda for drinks. We didn't really chat about what was planned as I had known Amanda as long as I knew Jordan. I was excited as hell to get the Arkaba Hotel to fuck Amanda.

That evening Jordan kissed me goodbye and said "have fun".

She then drove off to meet John and his ex army buddies.

I headed off as well and got to the hotel, booked in and went to the bar.

20 minutes later Amanda showed up looking hot in tight black leggings. She kissed me gently on the lips and asked for a drink.

After the usual small talk she asked for all the details about what Jordan and I were doing. I pretty much told her how things started, how Jordan enjoyed it and how she was meeting up with the ex-army guys.

Amanda just looked at me and said "what shes met this John guy a couple of times and now he's taken her for the night like a hooker for his mates?"

I looked a bit shocked and I said "yeah well Jordan really wanted to do this. I even said I would prefer to be there. What did she say to you?"

Amanda shook her head and replied "something around, hey what you doing Saturday night coz I know you like Andy and he likes you. Why don't you guys hook up for a bit of fun. I don't care what you do because were in a full on open relationship."

Anyway we kept on chatting and drinking and I said "we should get a bottle and go up to the room." Now Jordan was the local bike. Everyone rode her hard and often and she used to fuck the football team. Amanda being 4 years younger tried to emulate her older sister but wasn't quite as big a slut as Jordan.

We got to the room and chilled on the lounger drinking and watching music clips. I started kissing Amanda and fingering her.

She was pretty wet so I said "lets lay on the bed."

Things were going pretty well. She sucked my cock after I went down on her and we did a 69 then Amanda got up and said. "I cant let you fuck me."

She then got dressed and walked out. I was sitting there on my own with a hard on.

I text Jordan to get her to hopefully call her sister but got no answer. I tried ringing but the phone went to message bank. I ended up going to the bar to pick up but didn't score there either. What a fucked night!

The next morning I was in the shower at around 9am and my mobile was ringing. It was Jordan was calling.

"Hey babe, how was your night?" she asked.

I told her but she didn't seem interested or was distracted. I asked her where she was.

She said "I'm still at Johns. Wanna come over and fuck me?"

I thought why not and she text me directions.

90 minutes drive out of town I got to a small farm house that had 6 cars parked in the driveway. I walked up and a couple of guys were sitting on the edge of the verandah and said "hi".

I walked inside and Jordan was half dressed and was being fucked in the lounge by John. He looked up, gave me the 'thumbs up' and kept fucking her.

Another three guys were sitting around drinking coffee watching John pound Jordan.

One guy said "man your wife's a whore, but in a nice way".

I heard John groan and he pulled out of Jordan and said "suck me clean" as he shoved his semi hard cock into her mouth.

Shes never done that for me.

John then asked "ok whose next? Oh Andy you should go next".

"Thanks" I said as I walked behind Jordan's arse.

Her pussy was red, puffy and dripping cum. I slid my cock in and she was gaping. I hardly touched the sides but it felt like velvet. I fucked her like the whore she is and blew a massive load into her.

John called out "C'mon guys, this sluts leaving soon. Who wants another go?"

The two guys outside came in and said "yep lets do this". We stayed for another 2 hours with Jordan just bent over taking cock after cock. I fucked her again.

She then said "I'm getting sore and want to go home."

Jordan asked for a towel to put on the car seat then drove off.

I hung around a while and asked how many guys ended up fucking her. It turns out 22 showed up but not all fucked her. She had a few breaks but she was pretty much fucked all night, even when she fell asleep.

The guys said she told them to fuck her and treat her like a cheap whore, so they did. They asked me if everything was ok and I said yes so they asked if they could use her again. I said yes.

This was just the first of many sessions that continued for another 5 years.

slutluva
slutluva
237 Followers