The First Kiss

Story Info
A relationship that is renewed after 30 years.
832 words
4.41
5.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twitterbook, MyFace, they were all the same he thought as he logged on yet again. An endless sea of people you don't know. What good was it?

The people you do know, you can call or see in the normal day to day. So try something different this time Billy thought. He decided to search names of people he knew from his youth, but had lost touch with. After several searches he had successfully found half a dozen of his old friends, male and female. He smiled and wondered if any would reply, and if they did, what would it be like to re establish contact after all these years?

Several days went by and then one after another he started getting added as a friend, and he got email replies from some of his old friends too. It didn't take long before the semi awkward feeling wore off, and they were conversing like old times.

Then he received an email from Geri. Before he opened it, he flashed back to a Winter night some 30 years before. They had driven to the mountains. They were standing in the snow. Just standing there looking at each other. It was the perfect setup for a kiss. Perfect except for the fact that Billy was with his best friends girlfriend.

As Billy read through Geri's email, he learned that she was divorced. She had also become a teacher. He smiled as he thought about all of the things that they used to do together. They had a great bond, but like all of his other friends, they lost touch after he met the girl who would eventually become his wife.

"Dear Geri, would love to hear more about how you're doing, and catch up."

The next day, there was a new email from Geri...

"I will be passing through your neck of the woods Friday, on my way up to Tulare. We can meet for lunch if you like. Let me know where and when."

Billy couldn't believe it. After 30 years he was going to meet Geri again. He was waiting in the parking lot when she pulled up. She hadn't changed at all. As she walked up he smiled and so did Geri. The ice was broken with a nice big hug.

For the next 45 minute they talked over lunch. Then it was time to get back on the road, if she was going to get to Tulare by evening. They exchanged another quick hug with a promise to get together when she returned.

A few days later Billy received another email from Geri. Apparently she was involved in supporting her high school's football team, and would be coming up to an "away" game in a week. She asked if he wanted to meet her at game. She even told him to bring his wife.

Billy typed back that he would love to meet her, but that his wife was going to be going out of town with girlfriends that weekend. He said that

he knew where the school was, and that he would meet her there.

The next week flew by and before he knew it, it was Friday. After work Billy went home, showered and got dressed. It had been years since he went to a high school football game, but he was looking forward to it.

He met Geri in the stands. She had a big smile as he approached. She gave him a nice big hug, and as the game was being played it seemed just like

he had stepped back in time. They laughed and talked, and remembered many of the things they had done as teens together. As the game ended he told her that he had really enjoyed spending time with her, and all of the memories that they had conjured up.

They walked out to the parking lot as the crowd thinned out, and continued to talk . Before they knew it they were the only ones there. Neither of them said a word for the next few moments they only looked at each other. It was just like that night 30 years earlier, except a lot warmer.

They both broke into a smile and Billy nervously mumbled, "I think maybe it's time to go home, right?"

Geri smiled and nodded. "Let's get together again soon" she said as they hugged goodbye.

"Sure, lets plan it." Billy replied.

They both turned to walk to their cars. "Geri..."

She turned to see him walking back to her.

"I forgot something"

He looked into her eyes for only a few seconds , but to both of them it seemed like 30 years.

...and then finally he kissed her, and...she kissed him back.

As they stepped back, Geri tried to speak, but couldn't find words.

Billy just smiled, and then he turned and walked to his car.

Sleep didn't come easy that night for either of them, as they layed there thinking about their first kiss.