The First Lesson Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

“I’m glad you think so,” Tiffany said, breaking away from Emily’s face.

It was as though a huge pressure had been taken off of Emily’s back. Her lungs released the air that they had been holding fast, and she seemed to slump with relaxation as the other woman’s eyes left her own. Allowing herself to break away from the mirror, Emily couldn’t help but admire the way Tiffany’s dress hung off her curvy frame, the woman’s hips and buttocks looking smooth under the black fabric.

When Tiffany turned around, Emily quickly averted her eyes, ashamed to have been looking at the other woman in such a way. Her thoughts were dirty, she told herself, and not something she should allow herself to be thinking about the wife of her husband’s boss.

As if she knew what Emily was thinking, Tiffany walked towards the younger woman, still smiling as she took the steps to bring her directly in front of Emily. Tiffany was taller, and Emily had to bend her neck a bit to look the woman in the face. Their breasts almost touched, they were so close, and Emily was suddenly painfully aware of her heavy breathing.

“Do you know why you are here tonight?” Tiffany asked quietly.

Emily shook her head. “Your husband invited my husband to dinner,” she said, her voice just as soft as Tiffany’s question had been.

Tiffany shook her head in negation. “Don’t you think it’s odd that my husband, who hasn’t spoken once to your husband the entire time they’ve worked together, would just invite you out? No, it was I.”

“What do you mean?” Emily asked, her voice shaking.

“I wanted to get you out of the house,” Tiffany said, her arm rising and her fingers brushing softly against Emily’s bare arm. Emily shivered as the woman’s soft fingers caressed her, and she shut her eyes slightly before regaining her thoughts and opening them wide again. “I was looking for any excuse to see you outside of the club, and to invite you over to my own home without frightening you.”

“Frightening me?” Emily asked, trying to sound brave. She was a nervous wreck, though, and could practically feel her bone’s shaking as the woman went on.

“I have to admit that I like you, Em,” Tiffany smiled. “I doubt you’ve ever been with a woman, but I would love to try you out.”

The way she said it almost made Emily feel like an object, but at the same time she felt something stirring inside her that she hadn’t felt in years. It was arousal, and lust. Shifting her weight to her other foot she looked down, her eyes taking Tiffany’s body into account as they went down to the woman’s generous chest, her firm stomach, and then back up to her face.


“I don’t know,” Emily said shakily. She wanted to lean in and kiss the other woman. Her breaths were coming in jagged chokes now, and she felt her eyes beginning to water. Her stomach twisted and she felt butterflies in the back of her throat. “I feel like a schoolgirl who has never been kissed,” she admitted, backing away from Tiffany a couple of steps. Tiffany’s fingers on her arm tightened slightly, keeping Emily from backing any further away.

“I understand,” Tiffany whispered, “And I want to teach you. Please…it will be enjoyable for both of us.”

Emily swallowed hard, trying to make up her mind. “Okay,” she said, her voice barely audible. “I want to try. I want you to teach me.”

“First lesson,” Tiffany said, leaning her face down towards Emily’s. Emily closed her eyes as the soft lips touched hers, the scent of the lipstick heavy in her nostrils as Tiffany’s lips rested gently on her own. It was as though a great pressure had been relieved, and while she didn’t particularly enjoy the kiss, she nevertheless felt relaxed and as though the tension held in her body was melting away at least slightly. Tiffany pulled away and Emily smiled, the first genuine smile she’d been able to conjure in the bathroom. “Good,” Tiffany said. “The first lesson is to not be afraid, just let it happen. I think that I’m a good teacher, and you’re going to be a fine student. Now, let’s get out of here and go back to our husbands. They’re probably wondering what has happened to us by now!”

Emily smiled again and nodded, taking a quick glance in the mirror to make sure none of Tiffany’s lipstick had come off on her lips. Smiling at her reflection, she saw that the nervous girl that had looked back at her not long before had gone, and in her place was one who’s eyes said that they were ready. Taking a deep breath she followed Tiffany out of the small room, her blush coming back when a woman’s eyes widened in surprise at seeing two people leave the one-person stall.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers
12