The First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying there in the bed gathering his wits he decided that a shower would feel so good and maybe things would start again in the shower. He smiled as he walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower with her. She had heard him enter the room and had smile as the same thoughts went thru her head. This was turning out to be a great day.

She felt rather than heard him get into the shower with her. The next thing she felt was his hands caressing her back as she lathered up her body. He reached around her and took the soap from her hands. Then soaped up her back lingering on her ass and reaching thru to her pussy with the soap. She was already wet and not just from the soap. The next thing he knew the soap dropped to the floor and she bent over to pick it up. The sight she made was too much for him and he grabbed her waist and with one swift stroke entered her. Her sigh was so sensual and full of desire that he almost came on the spot. As she stood back up and tossed her hair back, it stuck to her back mixing with the soap and water. He had to just stand there for a moment to keep from erupting. This was too much for her and she began to move ever so slowly. Her hands by now were on the wall to support herself or she would have collapse right then and there. He too began to thrust into her enjoying the lather they were making. Soon the sensations got the best of him and he erupted filling her with his seed once again. Never in his life had he produced this much cum in such a short time frame. She truly was a special woman.

Stepping form the shower they wrapped the massive towel around themselves and went back into the bedroom. Laying down on the bed he hoped she wouldn't want more because he was having serious doubts as to if he would be able to rise again. As it turned out this was not to be a problem. Sandy cuddled up to Tom and quickly fell asleep Exhausted. Sometime during the night Sandy must have gotten up, dressed and left to go home. When Tom awoke the next morning all that was left of their meeting was a long stem rose on the pillow and an ache in his loins. A sweet reminder of the night of passion they had shared.

12