The First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more he rubbed her butt hole the better it felt. When he took his finger away, she longed for him to put it back and touch her so intimately again.

"Now you have relieved your bladder for my pleasure, but it is your ass I wish to use tonight. If I probe it, will I find anything or have you emptied your bowels for me?" Her Master asked. It was a question she never expected, but considering what he was doing to her it kind of made sense. "Yes, I did, sir. This afternoon, though," She replied.

"Good," He replied and suddenly his finger was back against her butt hole. But this time he had lubed it with his own spit. He dipped into her pussy again and finally penetrated her butt with his finger.

She had never done this before and thought of her Master's penis going into her ass was both fearful and exciting. His finger felt weird she tried to relax. But she was not use to things going into her ass. It was hard to get over the sensation. Once her muscles began to relax it grew more pleasurable. He used her pussy to lube up a few more times and after a while he inserted two fingers. She squirmed upon the car hood, both uncomfortable and excited at the same time. But she kept reminding herself that her pleasure didn't matter, only that of the Master's. Her Master! Only his pleasure was her goal in life. She was his to command, that was her pleasure.

"You are very responsive. I'm impressed my little butt slut," He Master whispered in her ear, his body against hers and his fingers buried deep in her ass. "Tell you Master how much you want this."

"Oh Master!" She said getting hornier by the second. "Please use your slut, sir. Make me whole with your cock. Please fuck your slave girl now, sir!"

"That's a good start, but you’re going to have to want it more than that slut!" Her Master demanded total submission and she realized that.

"All my holes belong to you Master and they beg to be pleased, sir," She said forcing herself back onto his fingers very responsively. "Please Master! I beg you, sir. Take your fingers out and replace them with your huge cock, sir. I want to feel my new God deep within me!"

"Your wish is granted slave," He said and he moved back pulling his fingers from her ass roughly and using her juices to coat his now exposed member. Although she had not seen it yet she knew it must be a big thick cock. She longed to see it and caress it and show as much love and attention she could give it, but she was in no position to do so. She prepared herself mentally to receive her God in her most private and intimate spot. Suddenly she felt the head of his cock as it pressed gently against her asshole. It felt big and swollen and she long for it to be placed somewhere else, but tonight was her Master's pleasure and she could not say no.

"Impale yourself, slave!" Was the only command she needed to hear.

He held his cock still as she slowly pushed back against it. Slowly her anal muscles opened and wearily accepted his huge member. It hurt more that she had expected. She took deep breaths trying to relax as she pushed back. She didn't want to do it. She wanted to stop, to say no more, but she couldn't do it. She had come this far she had to experience the whole thing. She made a promise to herself that she must please her Master no matter what. With a deep moan, she pushed all the way back until his entire cock was buried right to the balls which touched gently against her pussy. As with the fingers, the sensation was so strange it was like shitting only in reverse. Her bowels were filled with cock. Slowly he began to pump into her. She fought hard to relax and she found that the more she did, the better the sensation became. It only took a short while before she really started to enjoy it. Then despite herself she began to build up to an orgasm. The tingling sensation was building in her clit as it bang against the car. And soon she was getting close to one of her greatest pleasures.

He pumped into her rougher then she ever could have imagined taking it in the ass and yet she wanted more! What was happening to her!? She felt the orgasm very close, but still she remembered the primary rule. "Master do I have permission to cum?" She begged between gasps of air.

He was surprised to hear it from her so soon, but for her to sound so desperate during her first anal sex was shocking.

"Yes, you may," He replied, between breaths as he fucked her ass and hard as he could. He watched the ripples that were formed on her ass as he slammed into her over and over again.

She cried out. "I'm cumming Master! I'm cumming!" As she hit her climax. It was the greatest sensation she had ever felt! It was beyond her control, her anal muscle gripped her Master's cock tightly and he couldn’t last any longer. Suddenly she could feel her bowels being filled with his red hot semen. This only prolonged her orgasm. She cried out in pleasure as her Master sighed, finally spent.

Suddenly she felt her hair being pulled back and she was kissed forcefully on the lips. "You have done very well my little slave!" Her Master stated as he tried to get control over his own breathing still. She still couldn't catch her breath. It was the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her life! She was sweating, her make up was smeared and her hair was a mess, but it didn't matter. She had satisfied her Master and herself in the best way possible and that feeling was almost as good as the orgasm itself!

"Now I'm going to let you go and remove the blindfold, but your job is not done. I want you to clean your Master's cock," He said once he could breath normally again. He took off her blindfold and unlocked the handcuffs. Holding her still he slowly pulled his cock from her ass savoring the tight sensation. She winced as it was removed. She was coming down. And her ass was feeling strange. He watched as the hole quickly squeezed together sealing his cum inside.

She will have to shit that out later! He thought with an evil smile.

"How would you like me to clean you my God Master?" She asked wondering if there were tissues handy.

"With your mouth of course," He said. The words never really sunk in. She was in such a state of bliss that she turned around and got on her knees and quickly put his cock in her mouth sucking hard on it. She was still lingering in subspace and could vaguely taste her own ass on his cock as she clean it the best she could. She sucked some sperm out of the tip which masked the taste of her ass until finally she was finished.

"You may get dressed again slave," Her Master stated. He picked up her thongs. "But I'm keeping these as a reminder of our experience together."

She simple nodded still reeling from the most wonderful experience of her life. Slowly she managed to put her bra and dress on. He held the door open for her like a gentleman and let her get inside.

They drove back to the bar where they met. Once they got to the parking lot he stopped and leaned over and kissed her gentle on the lips.

"Will I see you again Master?" She asked. She still didn't feel like moving. Her ass was starting to feel sore and it felt weird, like it was still open a bit or she needed to use the bathroom.

"I think you will. I will talk to you again online tomorrow," He stated.

"I will be waiting for you, sir," She said. He got out of the car and opened the door for her.

"Have a good night," He said as she stepped out. He got back into the car and drove off.

I already have, she thought and then shivered think about what she had just experienced. She could wait to see her Master again.

THE END

12