The First Meeting

Story Info
What happens when you meet someone online?
1.4k words
4
23.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to the airport, I didn't have to wait long for you to come out. When you did, I was surprised to see how tall you were. In all the online conversations that we had, you never appeared to be tall. Not a problem though because all in all you were quite handsome. You got in the car and we were on our way. I noticed that you were staring at me and felt a little uncomfortable, but when your hand reached over and caressed my breast, I understood. Feeling you for the first time sent a chill down my spine and my pussy grew moist in no time at all. Then you sat back a little. Within seconds, you were right back where you started only now your hand wandered down over my stomach and down in between my legs. I felt your strong hand rubbing against my clit and I thought that I would crash the car. I adjusted myself to accommodate your hand so that you could slip it down in my pants. Then I felt you rubbing against my clit. My pussy was so wet and it excited you. After a few minutes of torture, you pulled your hand out and tasted my juices off of one finger and then offered the other to me. I opened my mouth and tasted it for you. It was so sweet.

After that, we just talked the rest of the way to the hotel. Once we got there you checked in and we proceeded to the room. We got inside and both of us took our shoes off. I lay across the bed and you sat at the edge. You turned on the television and I let you know that I wasn't there for that and I could do it at home. You turned it off and turned around. You started taking my clothes off and told me to lie on the bed the right way. I did as you said and lay there naked waiting and anticipating your next move. I wanted you so bad at that moment that it didn't matter what else was going on. You stood up and took your clothes off. When I saw your cock, the first thing that ran through my mind was," What the hell did I get myself into this time?" I had seen a lot of dicks in my time, but yours was huge. It was huge and it was thick. I didn't know if I would be able to take it or not. Well, we were already here and naked, how could I say no now.

I always wanted to know what it felt like to be with someone that had a tongue ring and now I would finally have my chance. I was hoping that it would be worth it. You lay on your stomach and slithered up to bury your face in my cunt. Your tongue plunged into my waiting love box and when you started flicking your tongue ring across my clit. I thought that I would explode instantly. The feeling was like no other I have ever felt. I came so quick I almost felt bad. As you continued, your tongue found its way to my ass and you started to tongue fuck me. All I wanted to do was to grab your head and hold it in between my legs all day. It felt so good and I didn't want it to stop. This went on for about ten minutes or so and then I didn't think I could stand it anymore. You finally came up for air. You asked if I was going to return the favor and I was more than happy to take that break.

When you lay down next to me, I was really surprised to see your monster cock standing up straight. I was thinking that that much weight would fall to the side or something but it didn't. As I placed my lips on the head of your dick, I heard a little moan come out of your mouth. That made me want to keep going. I started to swirl my tongue around the head slowly and got it wet enough to push it into my mouth. I wanted so bad to take it all but there was just too much. I sucked it down as far as I could and just kept bobbing my head up and down. I could taste just the slightest sweetness of your precum. Only a few minutes later you asked me to do you a favor. You know I would do anything for you. You wanted me to lick your ass and tongue fuck you just the same way that you did me. I hesitated at first but then said what the hell. I thought that I wouldn't like it but how could I say no after you made me feel so good by doing it.

I told you to sit on the chair so I could get to it better. You did and lifted up your legs to allow better access. There it was just waiting for my tongue. I started to lick it and again heard you moan, breathing heavier now. I started to come up now and licked all around your sac, up to the shaft of your enormous dick and then to the head, licking and sucking like a leach. I wanted so bad to feel you inside of me right now. I needed to be ripped open by your big cock. Take me now please. Just as that thought came to mind you motioned for me to get up. I stood and you told me to go back to the bed. As I walked over to the bed you stood up from the chair and quickly moved behind me. When I got to the bed, you grabbed my waist and pushed my head forward. I was now bent over the edge of the bed. I felt you moving closer and closer to me and then felt the strength of your dick against my pussy lips. I was already so wet and wanting you so bad. You shoved your dick inside me with one violent thrust. I almost screamed. It was so big and went in so deep, deeper than any other dick I had ever felt. I came instantly. You fucked me hard and fast and I was in ecstasy.

Then, my biggest fear came to life. You said that you wanted to fuck me in my ass. I really didn't think that you would be able to. I have been fucked like that many times before but again you were so damn big I was scared that you would rip me wide open. You started to play with my ass getting it ready, I squirmed a lot and you just kept pulling me back. Then you put your dick right up to my tight asshole and started pushing your way in. At first it hurt as you eased slowly inch by inch into me. I was still squirming, trying to get away. Your hands were so strong on my hips that I could barely move. The pain and pleasure were too much. I wanted it so much that I didn't care how much it hurt. When you finally got it all the way in, I came again and I was so horny I just wanted more. The thrusting and the pressure were intense. Then you told me to lie down. I couldn't take much more of this. I have never been this wet before. You turned me on in every way.

When I lay down, you got on top of me and started fucking me missionary. The next thing I knew, my legs were up around your shoulders and you were penetrating me so deep. Fucking me fast and hard, damn you felt so good. It was a good hour and a half before you stopped and I knew you came but you just kept going. Your dick so strong and thick. Filling my pussy like no other. I don't want this to ever stop, I don't want to stop feeling this way. I swear no man could ever do to me what you just did. We lay on the bed, wasted and sweaty. I thought that this was the end but how wrong I was. We lay there for about 15 minutes before you started right back up again. Fucking me hard and deep every time. This went on for about 5 hours non-stop. I knew I would have to leave soon but I didn't want to. That's ok though, I will be back tomorrow for more. I hope that I am ready for this.