The First Meeting

Story Info
Meeting between Dom and Sub.
1.5k words
4
11.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down the corridor of the hotel to your room, a couple passes me. I think to myself, can they tell what I am thinking, what I am about to do? The woman looks a little disgusted with me. Giving me a dirty look, thinking to herself, she must be a whore, look at the way she is dressed in those high heels, that black shirt almost to her pussy and the neckline of that blouse plunging the way it is, anyone would look at her. But quickly my eyes go to the gentleman that is escorting her; he winks at me and gives me a beautiful smile. That reassures me – a little. I get to your hotel room; I slide the key in slot, which you had left down at the front desk for me. I walk in the door slowly, nervous, excited, un-expecting of what is to occur next. I see you in the wing back chair across the room. "How distinguished he looks, very handsome" is what goes thru my mind.

"Hello Michelle, come to me and kneel in front of me."

I do as I am told. Quickly I move to the floor in front of you. Down on my knees, arms back behind me, one hand holding my other wrist, my head is down.

" Look up at me Michelle." I do as I am told.

My eyes drown in the blue of yours. Just has you had told me on the phone. Very piercing and provocative. "You are a lovely girl, just as I knew you would be."

"Thank you Sir." I say back.

"Please stand up for my inspection, I want to look you over. Oh, and by the way, since I didn't give you permission to speak, you will be punished for that later. Do you understand? You may speak to me now and answer everything I ask of you for the rest of the night. Since this is our first night together, I don't want it to be all that formal."

"Thank you Sir and yes, I understand my punishment."

I stand up in front of you. You look me over once with your eyes. You stand up and tower above me by about a foot. You come very close to me, take me in your arms, and gently put your lips to mine. You kiss me so sweetly and softly, I feel as if I am going to melt. Your hands start to roam my body as mine does yours. Your tongue dives into my mouth and I receive it by doing the same to you. The kiss starts to really heat up as we are torturing each other on the outside of our clothes. As the kiss becomes faster and harder I can actually feel your cock poking at me thru your pants. You pull away first. You step me back a few inches away from you and look at me again. Your hand goes to my blouse, moves the neckline to expose my bare breast. The nipple is rock hard. Your take it between your fingers and squeeze it; torture it. I moan slightly which makes you roll it around in your fingers a little harder. I can feel the heat between my legs very intensely now.

"Turn around for me Michelle."

I do as I am told.

Your finger slides down the back of my blouse and over my skirt. You lift it up and see I am wearing the thong you ordered me to wear. Your hand goes my ass and caresses it. "Bend over and touch the floor." You say. As I do, you watch me go slowly. My ass up in the air, my thighs tight and my calves strong because of the high heel shoes I am wearing. Immediately you slap my right cheek. I cry out slightly. Again you slap me, but a little harder this time. I wince a little. You proceed to continue to slap me until my ass is very pink in that particular spot.

" Hmmm, just as I like it. Stand up now and face me." You look into my eyes, searching for something but I don't know yet. Again you kiss me passionately.

"We're going to have some fun."

"On your knees my pet, you are going to service me now." As I go to the floor on my knees you unzip your pants. Your cock is hard and erect thru your underwear. Your pants drop to the ground. I help you to take off your underwear. My mouth is in the perfect position to receive you. Slowly I take the tip between my lips, my tongue swirling all over it. My hand goes to the base to steady you and I gently take your shaft into my mouth. My other hand takes your balls and starts to massage them. As I create a rhythm with my mouth I look up and you are watching me perform on you. I suck on you slowly at first then after a few moments I start to speed up as I listen to your breathing speeding up. You moan slightly and tell me how you like what I am doing to you. Your hips start to rock with my rhythm so I suck harder and faster. Within moments you tell me you are going to cum. As I continue my speed, which you seem to appreciate, your hand goes to my hair, pulling on it and you are moaning louder. I take you deeper into the back of my throat and slow down the motion, this seems to throw you over the edge. You explode into the back of my mouth and pull my hair even harder. I suck your prick until I get every drop out of you.

"Very nice, we will be doing that again soon, I can promise you that."

You gently pull me up and bring me close to you and kiss me again. You hand finds its way under my shirt and into my small panties. It is soaked and your finger finds my clit. Slowly you tease me then slide it back into my overflowing pussy. I moan and you push deep into me. I kiss harder but you pull back and pull your finger out.

"Not yet my pet, I want you to stay like that for a while."

"Damn it" I think to myself.

"How about a walk by the river, I will take you down by the solar lights and you can enjoy them. But first I have to put on your collar, so everyone will know you are my pet." I let you fit the collar onto my neck then you attach the leash. You lead me out of the room into the elevator, where other people are. They look at you suspiously, but you don't mind and I proudly don't either. Off the elevator, out the back door towards the lake you lead me. As I lead and you follow by leash, we come to a spot that is open but fully lit by moonlight. How romantic, I think to myself. You make me stop, come to me and press against me, your lips touch mine ever so gently, we kiss.

"Up on the ledge, my pet, so I can ravish in your loveliness." I do as I am told. You look deep into my eyes, caress my cheek, then kiss me again, so passionately. You lead my legs up so they are spread around you, then push my panties to the side so you can stick your finger into my being. I moan into your ear as you are kissing my neck. Softly you caress my clit, then move to my pussy. It is as wet and warm as before. I can tell you enjoy what you are doing because you moan softly too. Suddenly you go to your knees and have my panties pulled to the side so your tongue can access my clit. Your tongue rides my clit vertically, then down into my cunt. As your tongue fucks my hole my hand goes to your head to guide you. Within minutes I am cumming, juices running down onto the ledge. You lick me clean, then help me off the ledge. We kiss for a moment, then you turn me around. You slide my panties off and throw them into the lake. Then you have me bend over the ledge so my ass is the right height of your cock. You unzip your pants, pull out your cock and slam it into my cunt. I moan quite loudly, but no one is around to hear. Quickly and abruptly you slam me, with your left hand on my hip to keep rhythm. You proceed with your right hand to find my clit and massage it. I moan in delight. As I am getting close to cumming again, so are you. Your finger finds it's way into my ass and fucks it as your cock is fucking my cunt, which is more than I can take. Within moments I am cumming and you are following. As I am still facing the water, you pull my backside towards you. Someone is coming around the corner, it is a couple on a stoll around the lake also. They think we are a couple and you are holding me.

"I want you to be mine." You whisper into my ear.

To be continued.......