The First Meeting

Story Info
You send her an envelope with a key.
1.2k words
3.8
7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Melanie, some guy asked me to give this to you..."

(thump) A white envelope with only my name, written in a hand I do not recognize, hits the counter in front of me.

"Thanks Jamie."

'What the hell is this?' I wonder. I open the envelope, inside is a single piece of paper & a room key.

Room 502
Hilton, Sydney

Holy Shit.

No Way.

Oh My God.

I can't believe you are really here.

My cheeks flush. I start to sweat.

I can't stay here. I have to go, NOW.

I go tell my boss I don't feel very well, he tells me I look terrible (!) and to take the afternoon off...

I leave work in a daze, my mind spinning at what I am about to do...

****

I let myself in with the key you have left me.

The room is dimly lit with candles, especially on each side of the bed...

I smile as I walk towards the bed,

"Glad you could make it....."

Your voice stops me dead, it gives me chills and for a second I don't think I can speak.

"Mike?" I murmur.....

You step out of the rooms shadows into the candle light. I can't breathe, I can't talk, all I can do is stare at you in amazement... you are even more perfect than I ever imagined...

You reach out and touch my cheek and it's like the spell is broken...I grab you and kiss you so urgently, almost in a frenzy, tongues darting in & out exploring each other's mouths. I need to feel your skin against mine. Our hands are moving hungrily, undoing buttons and removing our layers of clothing until we are down to panties & boxers.

I can smell your cologne; it's making me crazy with lust I can't stop kissing and nibbling on your neck and ears. You respond by cupping my ass with both your hands and taking my erect nipples in to your mouth. You tease them bad, biting just a little, and sucking and licking like you have never tasted anything so fine.....

I can feel your cock pushing against me while we kiss a beautiful, soft, tender lingering kiss. I moan into your mouth, pressing my body into yours, feeling you respond with such passion it leaves me gasping for more.

"Mike, I made a promise to you when we first started to talk, that the first thing I would do is suck you until you cum straight down my throat...."

You groan as I begin to kiss & rub your chest, flicking your nipples with my tongue and biting just a little to make you flinch... As I drop to my knees I drag my fingernails down your back until my fingers reach the waistband of your boxers. I slide your shorts down to your feet, and your lovely cock is left proudly pointing at me.

I run my tongue up the underside of your thick shaft softly suckling the pre cum of your knob...your taste sends shivers down my spine. I circle the end of your lovely cock with my tongue, and then slowly jerk you off while sucking on your balls. I continue to lightly run my lips up & down your cock, giving little sucks & licks as I go. I can feel your cock throbbing in my hand. I look you straight in the eye and lick my lips.

"Yes baby, suck me" you say,

I don't hesitate another second and take your cock deep into my mouth & throat. I wrap my lips firmly around your rock hard prick & I begin to suck your gorgeous cock as hard & deeply as I can. Your hips start to respond, your hand is tangled in my hair. I moan with pleasure as your hard cock starts to fuck my throat....

My pussy is throbbing as I reach down and rub my swollen clit, which makes me moan around your dick. Just then I feel your body begin to stiffen so I grip the base of your divine cock firmly ready for your hot cum hit my throat....

You don't disappoint me, & with a huge groan your cock starts to spew the hottest sweetest cum I have ever tasted right down my throat. You cum so hard, I can't swallow fast enough and some of your delicious juices spill down my chin on to my pert tits.

You fall back onto the bed, completely spent for the second. I giggle at how gorgeous you are and starting from your toes I start to kiss every inch of your body.

I kiss the sole of your foot, flick your instep with my tongue, and suck & bite on your big toe. I kiss my way up to your luscious prick which is already starting to rise, up your flat stomach, nibbling your neck and sucking deeply on your tongue...

My pussy is so wet now and just hovering over your already hard cock.....I feel so hot I could just explode!!! You pull away from our kiss, flip me on to my back, smile and crawl backwards only to line your face up with my juicy hot pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm, such a pretty pussy. Where on earth shall I start?"

Your tongue flicks my swollen clit, making me gasp. I'm so hot already, it is not going to take much to bring me to climax.

You run your tongue along the smooth slit of my pussy, from the bottom up to my clit in one long lick. You wrap your lips around my clit. You suck it in to your mouth gently at first, then harder. Still sucking on my clit you slowly start to fuck me with two fingers and my hips start to ride your hand, trying to pick up a steady pace,,, I am going to cum, my nipples are like rocks and my clit is aching....we pick up speed and my pussy can't take it anymore. I cry out loudly, as my body explodes with an orgasm so intense I cum pussy juice all over your face.

You kiss me hard, I can taste my cunt, and it turns me on so much. I'm ready again, I need you and I can't wait another moment.

I roll on to my stomach and push my ass up. You take hold of my hips and without a moment's hesitation you plunge your rock hard cock deep into my juicy wet pussy. You fuck me for all your worth, your balls slamming my clit and my tight pussy dripping with our juices. You know you're about to cum so you slow down, and start to rub some of our juices in to my ass hole making it juicy and wet.

"I won't do anything you don't want to" you whisper in to my ear. I smile knowing exactly what it is you are wanting.

You pull your beautiful dick out of my pussy and rub some more of our juice on to my asshole.

My heart is thumping, I have never been fucked in the ass, and am a little scared, but my curiosity and lust for you overwhelms me and I beg you to take me, to be my first.