The First Meeting

Story Info
Kinky Internet friends meet in person.
2.9k words
4.14
28.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissyQ
MissyQ
2 Followers

As I sit riding on the train, I feel my stomach twitching knowing what I have agreed to, knowing where I am going and what I am going to do. Part of me wants to get off early worried what is going to happen to me but I know that I will carry on and face whatever lies ahead.

As the train draws close to the station I go into the toilet to get myself ready, removing my knickers, which are extremely wet from the thought of you, and bra and putting the elastic bands around the base of my tits like you instructed, making them bulge and look absolutely huge. I then replace my blouse and skirt and leave my knickers and bra in the toilet for someone to find. I feel really dirty doing this but I know that if I did not do it you would find out and then punish me. Your instructions were to come to you dressed in a skirt and blouse with no luggage, only my handbag which is to contain elastic bands and a vibrator, a book if I want one on the train and what money that I will need to get there and back. Your idea was that I will have to go home again with no bra or panties so you make me get rid of them before I arrive so you can check what I am leaving with.

I worry whether you will actually show up and then worry that you will and what will happen. As the train draws to the station I look down and see my tits thrust out bulging with the elastic bands and I know I look really slutty and feel really dirty with no knickers on. I feel the tops of my legs getting wet.

When the train stops I get off and start walking towards the exit thinking that you would meet me there but as I am walking I suddenly feel someone reach up the back of my skirt and start to turn around. Then I hear a whisper "If you turn around or try and stop me you will be severely punished" - I know it has begun.

I let you feel under my skirt checking to make sure that I am naked there. You tell me to go into the toilet and insert the vibrator into my dripping cunt. I comply. I go into the toilet and get the vibrator out of my bag and put it into my cunt. I brought the biggest one that I had as per your instructions. I then walk out of the stall and even over that short distance I feel the vibrator slip a bit. I go back into the stall and dry my cunt juices as much as possible and then put the vibrator back in and hope and pray that I will make it to the car before it slips out again.

I join you again and you ask if it is in. I tell you yes Master it is. You then say great we are going for a drink. We then walk to a pub nearby and all the time I can feel the huge vibrator in my cunt moving with each step. We get to the bar and you ask what I would like to drink. I say a vodka and coke and you say OK and tell me to go and sit in the corner away from others. I see you go to the bar and you come back with one drink, a pint, and then you go away again saying you have to go to the toilet. You then come back with my drink which looks cloudy.

You then tell me that you added something to my vodka and coke, some fresh cum. We then sit and have our drinks. I can feel your cum in my drink which is still a bit slimy. You reach your hand up under my skirt and I am glad that we are in a quiet part of the pub. You say that you are going to make me cum right there and then and you turn the knob on the vibrator making it start humming in my cunt. I squeeze my thighs together to try and cover the sound and you move your hand up and start rubbing my clit. I try to hold back my orgasm but you tell me to let it go and after a quick look around to make sure we are still alone I let it go. After I cum you push the vibrator in and turn it off, leaving it stuffing my cunt full. Then you take your fingers out from under my skirt and make me lick them clean. I feel so dirty and humiliated cumming in the pub like that.

We then leave the pub and go to your car. You tell me to lift my skirt before we get in and to sit with my skirt up around my waist. We start driving. By this time my tits are throbbing under the constraint of the elastic bands and you ask if I want to take the bands off. I say "Yes please Master". You say I have a choice I can either leave the bands on the hurt more and more or I can take them off but if I do I will have to leave my blouse open. I say that I will leave them on, trying not to have to get my tits out where everyone can see. You say "very well then". We drive out of town and when we have been driving for what seems like an hour or so, I notice that we are in a secluded area of fields and woodland.

You then turn off the road and down a path and I think that you must live down here, but then you pull to the side just off the path and tell me to get out of the car. I start to wonder what you are up to as we are in the middle of no-where and I get scared thinking that you are going to leave me here like this. But then you get out of the car and you put a collar around my neck with a lead and start walking into the field towards the woods. As we reach the edge of the wooded area you tell me to remove all my clothing, I hesitate for a moment but then comply as you spank my bottom. I take off my blouse and you admire my tits throbbing under the tension of the elastic. You can see how blue they are and the veins swelling up. You tell me to remove the elastic bands so my tits just flop out and dangle.

When I am completely naked but for the collar you take my clothing and hide them under a bush. I know from this point forward there would be no way of concealing my nakedness and I feel really vulnerable and humiliated. You lead me into the woods and then when we reach a clearing you make me kneel on all fours like a dog and crawl around, dragging my tits on the floor, feeling my nipple drag along the uneven and rough ground. Then you start spanking my bottom with a twig that you found on the floor and get me to crawl faster to get away from you. Of course I do not succeed. You then get me up and tie my hands to a branch on a tree lifting my already sore tits up and then you tie rope around my chest to make my tits stand out even more.

You then take a long branch of wood that you find on the floor and start hitting my tits. You say to me "next time I want you to get your tits out in the car you will, is that clear", and I say "Yes Sir". You continue whipping my tits for another 10 times. You then say that you are going to leave me tied to that tree until I beg for you to let me go so that I may go for a pee or a shit. I say to you "I am sorry Sir but I do not have to go at the moment" and you say "You will soon don't worry". You then tie a blindfold around my head and I can hear you moving about the clearing. You say you are going to the car and I get worried about being left all on my own, tied naked to a tree like I was.

After a short time I can hear someone approaching and I pray that it is you. I hear the sounds coming closer and closer. Then to my relief I hear you whisper in my ear to open my mouth and I feel you putting a pill in my mouth. I am a bit worried about taking a pill that I did not know what it was but I trust you completely and so when you offer me a drink of water I swallow the pill. You then tell me to open my mouth again and put another pill in. Another drink of water and I swallow. After I have swallowed both pills you tell me that one is a laxative to make me shit and the other is a diuretic to make me pee. After some time I feel my stomach churning and I feel the need to take a shit. I try to hold it in but it gets harder and harder.

I ask you if I may go to the toilet and you say yes but it will be an animal's toilet, here in the woods. I then say what I never thought I would ever her myself say and I ask you please to let me go from the tree so that I may shit and piss. You then take off my blindfold and tell me that you want me to watch you while I go so that I will never forget that I actually peed and shitted in the woods with you watching. You untie my hands and then direct me to the centre of the clearing where you make me squat down and tell me to hold it for just a little longer. I wonder what you are up to and then I see, you get out a camera and tell me that you are going to take pictures of my disgracing myself. I beg you not to but to no avail.

The feeling is getting too much for me and I beg you to let me go no matter what. You say "let loose". I start to pee and shit and I watch you taking pictures of my disgrace. I feel it pooling around my feet, smell my shit, my piss, my disgrace. I hear you snapping pictures and hear you laughing at me, calling me dirty filthy names.

When I am through you put a plastic glove on your hand and lead me to the woods again. You take a bit leaf and make me bend over and you wipe my ass. This is the final humiliation and I don't feel I can bear to take any more. I beg you to stop, to let me cover myself and clean myself up. You laugh and tell me that I am not worth it. That I deserve to be treated this way. I feel totally and completely downtrodden and broken.

You then lead me back to my clothing but do not let me put them back on. You put me into the back seat of the car and make me lie there with a blindfold on. After only a few minutes I hear other vehicles and realise that we were so close to civilisation where we were. You drive for a short time, all the time telling me what a dirty filty whore I am. When we pull to a stop you throw a sheet over to me and tell me to wrap that around myself. You then get me out of the car and lead me into a house. You then take the sheet from me and the blindfold and I see I am in a small room with a wooden frame and hooks in the walls and ceiling. There is a mattress on the floor in one corner.

You tell me that this is to be my room for the weekend. First you say that I am to go and have a shower and you lead me into a bathroom. You say I am to be cleaned in and out. You tell me to bend over and I feel you insert a nozzle into my ass. You tell me not to tense. I try to listen. You then turn a knob and I feel warm water filling my bowels, the pressure building as more and more liquid goes in. After a short time you turn the nozzle off and tell me to get into the shower. You leave the nozzle in and tell me not to push it out.

You turn on the shower and tell me that you are going to wash me all over like a baby. You soap my back and breasts. I can feel the mixture in my guts starting to churn, wanting to be expelled. I tell you this and you tell me that I will be severely punished if I lose any of it.

You wash me everywhere, not leaving any part of me not washed. I feel cleaner then I have ever felt before. You then tell me to squat side on in the tub and remove the nozzle and tell me to let it all go. I never realised how messy it was going to be. I have seen it in movies and pictures but not real life. The smell is awful. Once it has all been let out. You spray me down with water and then bend me over again and tell me that you are going to do it one more time to make sure that it is all clean. You repeat the process with the nozzle and filling me with water more this time. I feel the water reaching parts that it never reached the last time. You leave it in for longer as well and this time when it comes out it is cleaner.

You then take me back to the room and leave me there with the clear instruction that I am not to touch my cunt, tits or ass and that if I do I will be severely punished. There is nothing in the room so I just sit and think of what this night may bring.


You come back in what seems like hours later and hand me a cup of clear chicken broth and a slice of bread for a light meal. You then handcuff me to the wall spread wide facing the wall with my breasts pressed hard against the solid surface. You say first we will start with your bottom and make that sore before we start on the tits. You take a paddle and give me 5 HARD whacks on my bottom. I am shocked and cry out. I thought you might start softly and work up but you had other ideas. You then whack me again 5 more times on my bottom. I am now writhing about trying to avoid the blows and realise that makes it worse as it affects your aim and you start hitting me on the tops of my legs and sides. I stay still yelping at each whack.

You then unhook one hand and turn me around and hook it back up again. I feel so vulnerable and exposed with my breasts thrust forward. You then take a rope and use it to bind my tits tighter then I have ever been able to tie them. I wince in the pain of them being bound but I do love being in bondage for you.

You then take a cane and start to use it on my tits. The pain is beyond what I have ever experienced before. I scream out, angry at myself as I said I would not scream. But this pain is unimaginable. Despite my cries you continue until I could 10 times. Then you stop.

You then thrust your hand in between my legs and feel how wet I am there. You laugh saying that despite all the pain I am still dripping wet. What kind of cunt slut whore am I?

You then take my vibrator and turn it to its highest setting and plunge it into my cunt. The great sensations start going through my body. You take the cane again and use it slowly. 1 2 3 my body starts spasming with the pleasure from the vibrator, 4 5 6 the pain from the cane is excruciating, 7 8 9 you reach your hand up and touch my clit. That is enough to send me over the edge and I start to cum. Instantly you start hitting me fast with the cane on my tits and nipples 5 times in succession. The conflicting pleasure/pain is so immense. I scream out, my eyes tearing at the pain and pleasure.

After I have finished cumming you undo all my bindings and lie me gently on the mattress. You rub cream into my sore tits and sooth my sore bottom. You say that I have done very well for my first time and that you will leave me alone for the rest of the night to rest and come to terms with what has just happened and what will happen tomorrow. I thank you for being so kind and generous Master.

MissyQ
MissyQ
2 Followers