The First Meeting

Story Info
Lusty strangers meet for the first time.
6.3k words
4.43
10.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the hotel bar... Across the room sitting at the bar slowly sipping a red wine I see you... My breath leaves my body in sudden gasp... I slowly walk across the bar looking at you in the full length mirror as I walk the length of the semi crowded bar... There is a man sitting on each side of you... You have the drink sitting in front of you and 2 more untouched sitting way out in front... He man closest to me looks up as I walk closer and give me a look that all men know and understand which say " she is untouchable and ice queen" the other man doesn't even bother to look up from the drink half gone in front of him... I move to a table to the right of you but slightly to the side where I can watch you in the mirrors...

The waitress comes and I order a half orange juice and half ginger ale... I asked her if she knows who you are and she replies I don't know sir but my advice if save your money and don't waste your time... She will not drink what you buy... I laugh softly but loud enough and I know that you have watched this in the mirror as has the other people... I do not order you a drink I wait... My drink arrives and I sip it... I take the cherry that is garnishing the top and holding the stem I lick it slowly and take it into my mouth like it is the most precious gift in the world... Looking into your eyes at the bar mirrors the whole time... I detect just a faint smile...

I sit there for a full 30 min then call the waitress over and tell her miss please give that lady at the bar a red wine on my tab... The waitress smiles and say ok one more victim... I smile and she leaves and tells the bar tender to give you a drink... He scowls but what the hell he still gets paid drank or not... I see him pour the wine and set it down in font of you... The room is silent like a tomb... Everyone looks and watch to see how I will react when the drink is untouched...

Will he be anger will he be sad... Will he get up and storm out... What will this next victim do... You look up into the mirror and the whole room gasps visibly when you pick the drink up and take a slow sexy sip of the blood red drink... I smile slightly and nod... You smile just fro a brief moment and look around the room in the mirror at all the faces... The men on either side get up and walk out as if on cue... I pick up my drink and the room holds its breath thinking here he goes... I walk to the other end of the bar and sit down I am about 8 seat away from you and we are now staring at each other... The tension in the bar is incredible... You could cut it with a knife... The sparks that fly between us are so intense anyone walking a path between would get electrocuted... Its like raw sexual energy has been released into the room...

Just at that moment a song starts to play on the bar music system not a person is dancing or even standing... I walk over to you hold out my hands and with out a word spoken take your hand and lead you to the dance area... I whisper in your ear as our bodies join... Hope you don't mind but this is your song... AMAZED... Its like our bodies are a perfect fit they join together as one... One hand is on your lower back and the other is just on the area above your bottom... You are holding me tight around the neck... We slowly move along the floor... Bodies swaying and keeping time to the music... I gently kiss the ear lobe that is on the side my head is turned to... I feel your body tense this is the moment will she walk away or slap me or what. The room has stop existing... You lean back so our eyes meet and slowly lean forward and our lips touch... To people watching it is like a yellowish red spark flies from the contact...

. As you lean back I watch you, and wonder, could this man be different, could he be genuine. These questions will linger till I can find the answer. The dance was perfect, the sparks were flying, but I had to keep my head with me. I could no longer face that bar stool looking and wondering, if I would someday find that happiness. As all the others looked on as we dance, it was like there was no one else in the room. I was in heaven or so it seemed. The music dies down, and reality faces me, here is the perfect gentleman dancing to my song, not saying a word, but talking to me with his eyes.

Ohhh how I could just die in this mans arms, so strong, his eyes chestnut brown, so honest so sincere, but without saying a word, I walk back to his table, sit down and sip his drink. Still no words are said, but the look in his eyes, scared look but happy. What was this man thinking? What was I thinking? How could I have done this, I don't know this man, no more then I knew any other before him. But the difference here is he won. I could not resist him. Still without a word, I sip his drink and watch him. Watch his moves, his emotions on his face, his hands, everything. I sat and I watched him. In his eyes he was telling me his story. His eyes were telling me that he was searching for one true love, and here it was. Sitting in front of him in a bar. He was telling me that all he knew was how to love, and how much love he had to give. I shivered, not knowing what the future held for either of us. I watched him watching me as I shivered, and without a word he puts his jacket around me. Not knowing that it was cool in the bar, he did it out of concern for me.

As we gaze into each others eyes, I could sense his love building. He began to rise, and held out his hand to take mine, I took it without resisting. I belonged here, this was right. Still with out a word we walked out the bar, to everyone's amazement, the other drinks untouched, we began to walk down the street. Hand in hand we walked, still nothing was said, till we arrived at the park. In the gazebo was candles lit, someone else had a special evening planned. The candles still burning from the other couple, this man takes me and walks me up the path, into the gazebo. Then out of the blue, that same song starts to play again, he takes my hand and we dance, now we are truly alone.

As the candles continue to burn, we dance, and the music did not die, it kept playing and we kept dancing. Still no words have been spoken, but none were needed. Tears were flowing down my cheeks as he took a tissue and wiped them away. The physical attraction was one thing but this man had opened a door I was afraid to go into. I could not love or be loved, how did this happen. He almost seemed worried as to why I shed tears, but deep down I looked into his eyes he knew. Afraid of what he thought cause of my tears, I turn my head in shame. I have to be stronger, I can't let anyone see my weakness. With a deep breath, I put my head up high, and I see you watching me, one look into your eyes, and I fall to pieces, I can't do this, I can't. No words were said, but I could not look away from those eyes that were telling me, its ok to be afraid, but its also ok to be loved. You don't need to be strong, let me be your rock, you can lean on me, you don't need to run and hide and feel all that pain, you don't...

With the music playing in the back ground I pull you softly... Gently into my arms and hold you tight and close... A deep sigh escapes my lips... I whisper into your ear " love comes many times in a persons life... You marry for love and even if it doesn't work out there was love" you love school friends and they move on as do you... Does this mean love is pain?? No it means sometimes in order to feel love you must surrender to the possibility of pain... And if you don't what do you get... Ahhh my darling you get pain with out ever having the chance at love...

Love comes many times in a life BUT the one thing that comes but once in a life time is your SOUL MATE... What is a soul mate my beautiful new friend... It is that one person that the instant you meet you know you have meet before you have shared a past that is so incredible that it is destine to continue for all eternity... In this life and beyond... With this whispered softly in your ear and soft sobs transferring from your body to mine I lean down and gently lifting your chin I look into your bright eyes and softly press my lips to your lips... We share a long deep soft kiss that changes from one of tenderness to one of hunger and desire...

My hands which have been holding you close along your back have moved down and gently but firmly cup your tight bottom... As my hands come in contact with your soft round globes of your sexy ass I moan into your mouth and our kiss intensifies... Our tongue seeks the other... It is suddenly very hard to stand and we stumble back against the wall of the gazebo... You are pressed between me and the wall you hold tightly to me around the neck I can feel your hard nipples throw the fabric of your blouse... Ever nerve end in my body is pulsing and vibrating... The shaft of my cock is hard and throbbing straining against my pants... You are softly moaning and I know that you are feeling the same intense feelings that I am...

I slowly slide down your body gently kissing as I go... Along your chin and neck line... Down over your shoulders... Then along the outside of your left breast and then the right breast... Your hands are tightly wrapped in my hair pushing my head deep into your breasts... I can feel the hard nipples straining against your bra... I kiss along your rib cage down down down... I pause and look upwards at you waiting a brief moment to see if you want me to stop or go on... You look down when I stop and with eyes glazed smile slightly... I slowly lift the hem of your silk skirt and expose your panty covered pussy... I gasp loudly and whimper OMG... I can see that the white of your panties is wet and the panties look so sexy covered in your juices I am now hungry beyond words... I lean in and kiss your panty-cover pussy...

My body is electrified by your touch, my knees are getting weaker, I hold onto your shoulders to steady myself. As your tongue goes down and around my thighs, I am gasping for air. Your taking my breath away with your touches. The candles are slowly burning out. But a full moon is out, lighting the gazebo just perfect. You slip my panties off, and your tongue roams in and around my wet pussy.

Ohh how that touch makes me moan. I position myself against the wall of the gazebo, as your tongue finds my womanhood. Your tongue strokes my clit, sucking it and tasting it, putting your mouth over it. Then you do something I have never felt before, you start moving your tongue over my clit faster and faster, in a steady motion. I can't stop the gasping, I moan loudly, praising God, in all His glory. Then just as I can't take any more, your tongue moves around my thighs, up to my belly, then up to my breast. You tease them with your tongue, and kiss them. They are little rose buds ready to be plucked. I grab your head and pull you close, I kiss you, a deep long passionate kiss. I feel your manhood. I can feel your heart beat. It's beating fast.

I slowly undo your belt, your pants slide down. I only pray I can give you as much pleasure as you have given me. I kiss you all over, sucking your nipples, I feel your body begging to be touched. I kiss you down your belly slowly till I find your man hood. Your penis is rock hard, throbbing, aching to be touched. I run my tongue over your penis, starting from the tip, down to your balls. I take them into my hands, and put your penis into my mouth, I suck it and roll it around my mouth. Slowly sucking harder and harder, I nibble you till you moan.

In and out, I taste you, almost to the point where your begging me to stop, but you don't. In and out, my tongue runs along your penis, feeling the blood pump through, around the tip, and into my mouth deep. I feel your getting ready, so I slowly back down, running kisses up your belly back to your neck where I whisper into your ear, sweet little words of affection. How sweet it is, my heart is aching for you, my body can't stop throbbing and aching for you, all I can think of is pleasing you, making you happy, with kisses down around your ear, I find your mouth, hot, wet, and waiting for me. Passionate kisses I slide on top of you, slowly letting you go deep inside me, hot, wet, tight. As I feel you inside me, it takes ever ounce not to scream out and let it go.

I slowly begin to move in motion, kissing you. I pull my head back, putting all I have into moving just right. You grab my breasts, and suck them, hard as they are, you make them harder, sucking them, teasing them with your tongue. You can't imagine what that does to my body, the electricity is flying, as I begin to move fast in motion, a moan escapes from my throat, my body is electrified. We were one, slowly moving in motion, as moans escaped from each of our throats, we were devouring the moment, bodies were getting hot and sweating from the passionate love that was happening, together in harmony we reach the peak of ecstasy...

With a shudder that coursed throw both our bodies we exploded in a orgasm that could have rivaled the eruption of mount St Helens... You clutched your nails into my shoulders and the combination of the pain and the pleasure rocketed our orgasm to greater heights... My hard cock exploded into the very depth of your vaginal canal... Pulsing and shooting... Finally with one last great gasp and deep thrust we lay in each others arms gasping for air... Of bodies shaking in the cool night air... Yet we were not cold... Our bodies were like molten lava... A slight moan of unhappiness escape your lips as you can feel my cock going soft inside you... I whisper in your ear I LOVE you with my heart and my soul I am yours for eternity... We roll to the side and hold each other in our arms tightly... Our lips seek each other and we share a long deep passionate kiss as only 2 people truly in love can share...

Slowly after what seems like an eternity but which is only moments... We dress and walk out of the picnic area... We come to a small coffee shop and after making love so deeply we both are hungry and we stop for a warm coffee and fresh rolls... As we sit and eat we share long tender looks and soft kisses... I ask you if you will come and spend the night with me... You reply yesssssss... We leave the coffee house and head back to the hotel... As we enter we are holding hands and smiling the smile that only lovers can share... On the ride up in the elevator I pull you close and kiss you deeply and passionately... My hands slip inside your blouse and cup your breasts you gasp aloud... The buttons on your top pop off and you giggle softly... Once again my cock is engorged with blood once again I am hard and fully erect...

As the elevator slowly moves from floor to floor I spin you around gently and you lean over on the rail facing the mirror enclosed elevator... Lifting your skirt I slowly enter you wet swollen pussy sinking deeply inside you... My balls coming to rest against your tight ass... I gasp at the sudden heat on my sensitive cock... You move your pussy back hard against my throbbing cock... I moan OMGGGGG... The elevator echoes it and it is sooooo sexy we both gasp... We have 10 floors to go and we both have a sense of need and we start to pound each other faster and harder... My cock into your pussy and your pussy onto my cock...

Pull my hard cock all the way out so just the head is in you and slam it fully back in you gasp I gasp we moan as one... One floor to go and we are both gasping as moaning loudly... You scream OMGGGGGG I scream OMGGGGGG and once more for the 2nd time we come as one my hot thick jism fills your pussy and your legs give out so I have to hold you up... Quickly you pull down your skirt just as the elevator doors slowly slide open and we walk out into the hall and an older coupe waiting to board we smile and walk by as we turn the hall towards our room we look back and lol they are sniffing as they enter the elevator... I insert the key and we enter the room... Falling into each others arms in fits of laughter and passionate kisses...

As we sit there in laughter, we realize how wonderful we are together. We make each other laugh, we make each other feel COMPLETE, I look deep into his eyes. I don't even know his name yet, but to me he will be my soul mate, my lover, my man, my dream, my everything. I place a kiss on his sensual lips, and I begin to walk towards the shower. As I walk I slowly take my blouse off, he follows me, trying to touch me, he grabs me and wraps his arms around me, placing kisses on my neck, as I move to lower my skirt I feel his hardness against my back, I unzip his pants, and my skirt and his pants fall, as we continue to make our way to the bathroom. My shyness is gone, it does not matter what is going through my head, this man is like an angel, he knows what I like, he knows how I feel. He knows what I am thinking.

I turn to him as my breast come flat against his chest, my nipples are hard, wanting him to touch them, wanting him to suck them. He unfastens my bra, as it slips to the floor, as we enter the bathroom, we are now naked, no cloths to prevent us from feeling the closeness we had. Nothing was stopping us from feeling the warmth of each others body touching one another. He slowly turns on the shower, nice and warm, I rub my hands down his back, pull them around the front, and grab his man hood in my hands, he shivers, knowing what was coming, he turns, I get him to sit on the edge of the bath, I slowly kneel down in front of him, kissing him as I go down.

Stroking him gently, I gently take his balls into my mouth, I suck them, then taking my tongue I move them past them onto his G spot, I wiggle my tongue around, moving them over his balls, into my mouth, up his penis, to the tip, where I tease him, not putting the cock into my mouth I tease him with my tongue. Moving up and down his hard cock, down to his balls right to his G spot, moving slowly all the while I have my breast rubbing up against him. Teasing him with them, my tongue teasing his cock. He is hard, but I won't let him give in yet.

I bring my body up where he can place my breast into his mouth, sucking them hard, his fingers roaming my pussy, feeling my clit. He stands up, and sets me on the edge. He now places kisses on my lips, down my neck. I moan, not knowing how much longer I can take of his tender kisses, his passionate touches. He moves down to my clit, without hesitation, he finds my clit, teasing it. He runs his tongue down my thigh, I quiver, moving up my leg right into my clit, he press the clit, and teases it, moving it about with his tongue, I am moaning as I feel his hot mouth touching my clit. I have never been so open with anyone, I have never let anyone touch me the way he is touching me. How could he make me feel like I was in heaven? I feel his tongue on my clit sliding down he sucks my clit with his mouth. I lean back into the water, letting it run down me. As the water runs down me, I move my hands over my breasts. I see you watching me. You start bringing your kisses up to my breast.

I take my nipples and I twitch them, and make them hard. I see the pleasure in your eyes, as your watching me. I run my tongue over my lips, teasing you with my eyes, my tongue, my breast, I begin to move my fingers down to my clit. I teasing myself with you watching me, gasping, begging, moaning, my nipples are hard, the water is running down me, some dripping on the floor, my clit getting rose bud red, I bring my fingers up to my lips, I rub them on my lips, so I can smell it, smell the passion burning up inside me, I move the fingers that were in my pussy, around my mouth, still wet from the juices, I tell him to come towards me, I run my fingers across his mouth, not in but around teasing him with the smell of me...

I lean down and draw your fingers into my mouth a suck them deeply... Sucking the flavour of you from your fingers... I stand you up in the shower and lean you forward hands high inthe air over your head and legs spread wide apart... I kneel down behind you in the tub and kiss both ass checks... Running my tongue up and down your legs from your heels to your bum... I lean forward and kiss you fully on your swollen pussy... The smell of you makes me wild and I drive my tongue deep inside you hard... You gasp... Your leg shake and I can feel your body tremble... Knowing you can not take much of this with out calapsing I stand and guild you from the tub... We are in a daze as we walk back into the room...

12