The First Night

Story Info
Fulfilled, after years of anticipation.
889 words
42.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt and I had been friends ever since I was allowed to walk down the block. We went to the same schools, we spent days and nights together so much that people wondered if we were brothers. We told each other everything as we were growing up, what ever was on our mind. Naturally, the subject of sex came up a lot; first curiosities, then exploits with various girlfriends. Finally, we started to move in different circles as I went to college and he finished his last year of High School; but we always remained friends.

The summer after he graduated we met on the steps of my house and talked for a long time about parties he'd been to and his plans for the Fall. As we talked and walked towards his house, I wondered if I could tell him the one thing I wanted to say for years, but never could. I tested the waters: "What's your new girlfriend like, I've never met her".

"She's pretty cool, I guess. Way too shy though, I'm really getting frustrated. "

"What do you mean?"

He told me about how they just kiss and she just recently let him go to "second base".

We talked about his former girlfriends and I was glad to find he was still as open to giving me the details as ever. By this time our walking had led us to his room and I asked "Is there anything you've wanted to do, but haven't had the chance?"

"Sure", he said. "I can think of several things" and he gave me a look - just a hint, but enough to push me to the point of no return. My next question would either drive us apart, or make us closer than ever before. My heart was pounding and my hands were shaking.

"I want to tell you something, but I don't want you to freak out"

I think he had an idea about what I was thinking, and he said with reassurance "say anything, don't pull any punches"

I took a breath and began. "We've been friends since forever. We've done all the things boys do together and more, and I love you like a brother, or even..."

He urged me to continue, interested, as if I was filling in the pieces to a puzzle his mind had been working on for years.

"...Or even like a lover. It's like when we go out, it's not a 'date', but when we get back home I want something more... fulfillment. I know it's 'gay', but I want you, physically."

He thought for a long minute, smiling and said "I want to show you the cycling shorts I just bought" It was an odd response to such an intense question, and I thought I really blew it. He wanted to change the conversation and get out. He stepped around the corner of his room and came back wearing the shorts, standing in my "personal space" and sporting, to my relief, a terrific bulge!

The outline of his circumcised dick was perfect. He looked to be as big as me and as I stared, my hand slowly reached out. He drew in a quick breath as I lightly ran my fingers down the fabric. I thought my chest was going to explode with the lust I now felt for him. In minutes, he had a large spot of precum darkening his shorts, and unable to wait any longer, I pulled the shorts down off to expose my dream come true: Kurt's penis, all for me. He laid down on his bed without a word and as I caressed his treasure, I said "If you have any second thoughts..." but his fingers in my hair gave me the final confirmation.

I traced the length of his cock with my tongue and he moaned with tremendous pleasure. As I continued to taste the hot musk of his member, my lust grew to boiling and I said without hesitation "I want you so much, you're making me lose control. Please give me everything you've got, I want to make you come." and I plunged his dick deep into my mouth.

The next several minutes were filled with total passion. I took him deeper with every stroke, and he bucked his hips, moaning as loud as he dared. Without warning, he started to pulse in my mouth and soon was shooting load after load down my throat. As much as he came, I eagerly swallowed and I continued to suck and lick until he had to stop to catch his breath.

We lay looking at each other for a few seconds and he said "I can't believe what just happened. I've wanted to do that with you ever since I had my first orgasm, but I never had the nerve. Maybe something's in the air, because I was thinking of telling you tonight but you beat me to it."

The rest of the night we talked about our hidden desires for each other and we spent more time exploring. We also realized that our relationship would be casual; we really didn't want to date guys or even leave the girlfriends we had, but once in a while passion for the "forbidden" was too hot to ignore and we would meet again...

Share this Story