The First Night

Story Info
Daddy picks up his girl and takes her home.
1.2k words
3.95
24.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile down at her and caress her cheek before moving her hair out of the way and wrapping the slim black leather around her neck and fastening it. Hearing her inhale sharply at the sound of a tiny jingle. I look into her shiny big eyes. "You like it babygirl?"

"Oh Daddy, I just love it!" She replies with eyes shining bright.

"Good Girl ...Mmhm.... Now tell me what you are and whom you belong to. I want to see my lovely breasts while you say it." I watch as her eyes get big, and her cheeks flush red.

"Here Daddy?" She asks me. Her quiet voice is shaken. I don't say anything. I just wait. I know my girl. It's why I chose her. She lowers her head and whispers. "Yes Sir Daddy."

"No baby. Lift your head." I tell her. She slowly lifts her head back up. Her eyes meet mine. Making me smile.I notice her nipples are already straining against the fabric of her dress. Her back stiffens with resolve.

I watch as she hastily pulls each giant breast up and out . Her hands cusp her breasts. Her fingers tweak her nipples. As She tells me in a loud voice.

"I am your whore.I am your slut. Your kitten,Your Babygirl,Your slave. I belong to you Master. "

My smile grows as I say. "Mmm, Good slut. Come along baby.You may stop playing with those breasts of mine.I am very proud of you baby girl. Now Let's go."

I kiss her brow and grab her bag smiling to myself. I know just what she is going to do. Sure enough she starts to cover her breasts back up. I tisk at her with a straight face. "I did not tell you that you could put them away Those are mine and I wish to show them off. "

Her blush deepens. I know she is more than turned on. She hides it so well, My little slut. I can't wait to make her be exactly what she was born to be. My perfect slut.

"I'm sorry Daddy." She says quietly .

Taking her hand in mine, I lead her out of the airport. Knowing she is hating all the stares. Knowing She is wet as well, despite herself. My smile grows as I seat her in my car and take her home.

~

My Daddy is the best Daddy in the world. That's all I could think as I stared around at his place.

"Daddy...I... everything is just so... "

I Was so struck, all I could do was turn to him. I wrapped my arms around him and tried not to cry happy tears.

There was giant teal colored satin kitty bed on the floor next to the couch. With a space on the side for me to use my laptop and to put drinks.

On the glass table was a teal bowl that said 'SLUT' in black letters on the side.

The bedroom had a thicker kitty bed in black and white checker design print that matched the whole room.That sat next to the four post canopy bed. An amazing giant white teddy bear sat waiting inside it.

The room also had a matching cage with a blanket inside of it. The cage was sitting in front of the window. My eyes feasted upon the kitty ears and tail laying on top.

My eyes went to the bed. There laid a pillow,that had a pretty yet strong looking leather black leash. The word 'SLUT' was written upon it.

Walking into the bathroom. I barely noticed the gold and white checkered theme. For there on the counter. I beheld at least 12 different toys. All brand new.

I saw a dildo, violet wand, and a rabbit vibrator. Nipple clamps. Cuffs, and a vibe that is App controlled.

Everything was like a scary fairytale, and I loved it. I run into Daddy's arms and hug him tight.

Finally, as I let him go, Daddy tells me. "Only a good little slut gets to play with her new toys."

The look in his eyes make me swallow hard. I thought I didn't want to disappoint him before now, but now with that look... I suddenly don't ever want to make him mad at me either.

"Yes Sir Master.I understand." I tell him. "I am your good girl, Daddy. I promise."

He looks at me. Almost studying Me. He nods and tells me

"That's my good pet."

I smile as he tells me he wants to see his property.That I'm to get undressed and present myself to him.

I take a deep breath. I slip off my shoes. I unhook my bra through my dress. I then take my dress and bra off in one sweep. I get on my knees with my legs spread wide. I lean back so my breasts aim straight at Daddy. I hold my breath in fear.

What must He think of all my fat? Of my scars? All I hear however, is something that takes my breath away instead.

"Mmmmmmm... My beautiful slut. Rub that little pussy of mine." He says that with lust in his eyes.

Then He tells me. "You may go ahead and get comfortable. But don't stop rubbing that delicious cunt."

I blush and start to rub. I've been wet since seeing him. As I was getting off the plane.

My soaked fingers brushing along the insides of My slit make sluicey noises as I rub. The sound causes Daddy to moan and adjust his pants.

"Come here slut." Daddy tells me.

I scoot quickly to his side. He grabs me hard by my hair, and lifts my head. I look him in the eyes.

"You are all mine Baby Girl." He says.

Then He pushes my face down hard onto his hard cock.

"It's time to worship your Master, Baby." He says.

"Don't forget to keep rubbing that little cunt for Me as well."

My lips wrap around my Daddy's yummy cock. I start to moan as daddy pushes my head down a bit more. Then pushes down even more as I gag. He let's me up and I suck in breath.

Inhaling two deep gulps of air, before Daddy begins fucking my face. My hand is soaked as I continue rubbing my dripping cunt. Daddy groans as I suck each one of his balls. First one,then the other,deep into my mouth. I stroke his shaft, before drowning my face in his cock once again.

Too soon, his hands are tangled in my hair helping him fuck my face. Even though I knew Daddy was about to cum. I wasn't expecting the suddenness of Daddy's orgasm. Nor that once he started, that he would hold me down onto his cock. Forcing his cumload straight down my throat.

The last thing I expected as well, was that his voice, as he came would trigger my own orgasm. My mouth was still wrapped around Daddy's cock. His hands on either side of my head help keep me locked onto his cock as I suck and cum.

I hear him tell me to keep cuming as his cock gets taken away. I whimper before I then feel him penetrate my cunt. I can't seem to concentrate on anything.

My whole entire body begins to just come alive. I feel my breasts being grabbed with force. My nipple sucked hard into Daddy's mouth.

He's now telling me to cum harder.. harder!

My little pussy is getting pounded!

"What Are you Babygirl?" I hear.

I scream as I start squirting for my master.

"I AM YOURS DADDY!"