The First Night of Our Weekend

Story Info
Couple plays in their hotel room as others watch.
1.7k words
4.3
22.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We take the elevator up to the room. This year we were able to get a corner room, so we both had the same thing on our minds. The ride up to our floor was tense, both sexually charged at anticipation of the next two days.

We left the elevator and walked down to the end of the hall where our room was located. We walked into the room and immediately we were both very excited. We were like children with a new toy. My wife and I have been married for a couple of years now and love to spend time together. We love to have sex and our sex life is anything but boring.

We looked around the room to take it all in. The furnishings are very contemporary, with two of the walls being exposed concrete. The other two were floor to ceiling windows. The bathroom had the same modern feel as the rest of the hotel room. The entire back wall of the shower was glass, so one could be watched while taking a shower, either by someone in the hotel room or in a neighboring building.

I set our suitcase on a bench and watched my beautiful wife as she explored about the room. She sheds her coat. My wife is hot; her 5'3", size two frame is to die for. Her breasts look magnificent, supported in her 36C bra.

She immediately has a look in her eye as she sees how I am staring at her. She walks over to the far side of the bed and unbuttons her jeans and drops them to the floor. Laying on the edge of the bed with her legs spread to the window, I walk over to her. I drop to my knees to take in the view of her freshly waxed pussy. I look up at her; she is gazing out the windows. See my wife is a bit of an exhibitionist. She isn't the nudity in public places type, but the idea of someone seeing her while naked or having sex type. This is why this is the second time we have come to this hotel.

Since it is still earlier in the day, it is light out and it would not be possible for anyone to see her gaping pussy. I know she just wants me to make her cum just to hold her over till that evening.

I run my tongue along her cunt; she instantly moans. My tongue sweeps up and down her already moist lips. Quickly finding her hard clit, I begin to suck and flick the tip of my tongue across it. She loves when I eat her out. I suck and lap at her wet pussy, building her up. I can feel her tensing and getting closer to orgasm. She arches her back. "Yes", she moans. She pulls the back of my head hard against her, making sure I don't break contact. I suck her clit as if I will never be able to again. She moans and screams, not even trying to keep her voice down. She shudders and thrusts her pussy against my face. I can feel her cumming, her juices dripping out and onto my chin.

She lies back, spread out on the bed in her warm glow of pleasure. She smiles at me and asks what I want to do for the rest of the day. I suggest we walk around the city. We walk around the streets of Chicago into the evening time. We eat dinner and go back to the hotel. We go upstairs and change. I put on dress pants and a dress shirt. I had already planned out what she was to wear. It is a black dress that scoops down in the front and even further in the back. It is short, stopping slightly above mid-thigh when she is standing. No thong, no bra, just the dress and high heels.

We decide to just go down to the hotel bar. It is dimly lit and has the same contemporary look as the rooms. We sat at the bar, and ordered our drinks. The bartenders were a couple of girls about the same age as us, mid-to-late twenties. The drinks kept coming and we were definitely feeling it. My wife gets very horny when she drinks, not that I mind, since she usually starts rubbing her hands on me.

She starts rubbing my leg during our conversation. As time goes by she is gradually sitting closer to me. I can tell by how she is looking at me that she is starting to lose control. Every once in a while she would graze her hand over the bulge in my pants. At one point rubbing for what felt like a couple of minutes. We both look up to see the one bartender peeking over the edge of the bar to see my wife's hand rubbing my cock through my pants. Instead of pulling her hand away she increases her frequency; the bartender smiles at us and continues about her work. I, randomly, work my hand up her leg, under the edge of her dress. She opens her legs a little to allow me to feel her dripping pussy. We can both feel we are being watched again.

We drink a little while longer and then pay our bill. My wife notices the bartender had left her number and the time she gets off on the receipt. She smiles and tucks it into her purse.

We take the elevator up to our room. Immediately after stepping into the elevator, she shoves me up against the wall and kisses me, her tongue wrestling with mine. We walk down to our room. We enter to see the skyline lights filling the room.

She strips her dress off. She hops in the shower after turning on the mood lighting within it. I stare at her through the glass, as the water cascades over her breasts. I quick dig out my camera, the view being too much to miss on film. After taking a few shots, I lose the clothes and hop into the shower with her.

We rub our hands all over, soaping each other up, spending extra time on my cock and her bare pussy. We look out of the shower and it is obvious that anyone could be watching us. She knows this though, and she loves it. She must have been thinking the same thing because she grabs the stool inside the shower and sets it in the center. The rainfall shower head directly above her. She faces the window, opens her legs and looks at me. It almost was a just a command to pleasure her. Like we did earlier, I lapped at her, making sure to savor all of juices from that evening.

Once she comes, we leave the shower and dry off. She turns some more light on. We go out into the room and I follow her over to the window. She backs against the glass and drops to her knees. Now we are in plain view in two directions. She licks from the base all the way up to the tip of my erect shaft. She takes the tip into her mouth, and then lets it in as far as she can take it. Up and down, she slides; a mixture of pre-cum and saliva creeping out the sides of her mouth.

I look around outside. There is a couple in their hotel room across the way from us, and a girl, the floor above them. All of them are staring out at us. I immediately tell my wife. She sucks harder.

Once she feels she has my cock good and hard for her, she stands up. She faces the window and presses her tits against the glass. She arches her butt back toward me. I don't need anymore coaxing. I give her a slap on the ass and she moans a little. I grab her hips and run the length of my hard-on along her slit. Not wanting to wait any longer (or bore our audience) she plunges down on me. The wetness envelopes my dick as though it was made just for me.

We both look out the window and see that the couple has already stripped their clothes off and are mimicking us. The girl above them has placed a chair at her window with her feet up against the glass. She has one hand rubbing a breast and the other in the waistband of her underwear.

I continue pounding at my wife's eager cunt, her nipples still pressed against the glass. I can see her eyes in the reflection; they are fixed on our viewers. I pull out and we walk over to the bed. I lay on my back with my feet towards the window. She climbs on top of me, still facing the window. She lowers herself onto me. She brings her legs up in the air, so now she is gaping wide open. They can see her flooded pussy. I begin thrusting again. She is now moaning again, screaming, as my cock stretches her out.

"Does is it make you hot to have them see your pussy", I ask. You moan your response.

"Does it make you wet, getting fucked in front of the window", I inquire as I continue to give it to her. "Yes, it's so hot", you scream.

We can see that the guy across from us is doing his girl doggie-style now, so that neither has an obstructed view. The girl above is now completely naked, rubbing herself.

She gets off of me and lies on her back. I get between her legs, grab her ankles and spread her legs far apart. I slam my cock into her. "Fuck me, fuck me hard", she moans. "Give them a show".

I fuck her as she wishes. The whole length of my hardness penetrates her deep. She moans and moans. My thrusts continue in rapid succession until I can't hold back any longer. Her pussy begins contracting around my cock. We look over to see the girl, getting fucked, screaming out in pleasure. The girl, the floor above, has two fingers buried in her and her other hand is rubbing at her clit. She is obviously cumming. I can't take it anymore. I run my cock deep into her. I explode; I can feel cum spurting from me, filling her up, though I continue fucking all the way through my orgasm. I stop in exhaustion. I look down at you; you have a grin on your face. "So, what do you want to do tomorrow", you ask.

To be continued...