The First Ninety Days Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers

The underside ridge, she remembered, and paid special attention to that when she got there. It was her first look at his scrotum, too—somewhat wrinkled now and looking a little bit small; was it always like that?—and she though his skin there might be soft too.Maybe I should come back to that later. Right now, though...

It was to the head she returned, which Brandon had said was the most sensitive part.Popsicle, she thought, and wondered if she could suck on it.

"Oh!" said Jon, so sharply she thought she might have hurt him, but then his hand was on her head, and after a moment she realized he was trying to get her to go on.

She had no idea what else to do, so she sucked on him again, using her tongue to rub over the glans and especially the bottom. He was enjoying it, to judge by his hand and his whispered encouragements and occasional moans and the way his body rose to meet her, and it didn't seem long before he whispered: "Oh, God, Caitlyn, Caitlyn I'm gonna come, Caitlyn, Cait—"

What should she do? She could back off and not bring him off, but the thought immediately occurred to her about how she would feel if he did the same.But I don't spray things when I come. How was she going to handlethat? She had just made the decision to disengage once the shooting started when the shootingdid start, and the first burst hit the roof of her mouth.

Suddenly she tasted salt, and there was something goopy filling her up. It was a good thing she had started to pull back, or she might have choked on it (later in life that exact thing would happen, leading to a coughing spasm and a great deal of panic on his part); as it was, she was a bit too stunned to do anything but hang there as he groaned and his cock spasmed in her mouth, filling her with cloying, sticky seed. It was more salty than she'd anticipated, and the texture was horrible; the only thing she could think to do was swallow it before she gagged. And even then the taste and feel of it clung to her mouth, cloying. It was foul.

"Oh God, baby," he said. "Oh God. That was... That was so..."

"I'm glad you liked it," she said, her eyes watering. She felt kind of violated.

"You..." He sat up and reached for her, his lips coming to hers.

"Don't kiss me," she said.

"Baby, if you're willing to—"

"Don't kiss me," she said, and got up. "I need to go rinse."

While she was swishing her mouth out with water, he came up behind her; she felt his arms around her, and his fading erection at the small of her back. "Baby... I just wanted to tell you how... God, I dunno. That was... That was the bravest thing I've ever seen anyone do, and... I'm so proud of you, and I love you so much."

"Okay," she said.

"And I— You— If... You don't ever have to do anything you don't want to. You know that."

"I know."I guess I wanted to. ...And, I guess, I'm kind of proud too that I did it. Conquering fear is a serious business. But... Never again. At least, not for a long time.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. ...Yeah. I, just... I wasn't expecting..."

"Yeah." He chuckled. "And it didn't help that you were so good, baby. I came really hard."

Somehow, that didn't reassure her.

"Now, can I kiss you," he said.

"Is that all you think of," she lashed out. "Is that all that's important to you?"

"No," he said. "I want to kiss you to show you how much I love you. I can't explain it. I've been trying, and I can tell it's not working. So let me show you that you have just given me the greatest gift of my life, by being willing to put my happiness far above your own, and that I love you for it and thank you for it, and let me show you as best as I can. Because it's the only way I know how."

"I'm not done rinsing."

He threw up his hands in exasperation, but when she looked he was smiling. And he bent his lips to her ear and whispered, "I love you," and then kissed it, and then she was gone again.

She felt his lips around her earlobe, kissing and sucking, and then his tongue tickling around the back of her ear, just the way she liked it. His hand clasped her breast, the warm pressure of his palm sending tingles through her, and he held her to him as his mouth began to descend down around the back of her neck.

When he was done, he began to trail down her back, tracing the line of her spine, curling around her buttocks until she could feel his breath rustling between her thighs. At his touch, she bent over, revealing her inner secrets, and then felt the first brush of his lips against her pussy and almost fell.

His lips were down there, and then his tongue, nuzzling her pussy, perusing that most intimate area. Great shocks of pleasure coursed through her as his lips fastened around her clit and sucked, and then (of all things) she thought she felt his tongue entering her, sliding between her pussy lips and then into her passage. It was not very long, and the penetration rather shallow, but the feeling of his squirming, quivering tongue inside her was enough to make her melt.

Suddenly he was gone, and she opened eyes she didn't remember closing and found herself bent over the toilet, of all places, kneeling, her hands supporting her on the closed and lidded bowl. Jon was somewhere behind her, scrabbling around; and then she heard the sound of the condom packet being ripped open.

And what occurred to her, absurdly, was,Hurry up.

He was kneeling behind her, entering her, the shrouded length of his cock sliding into her pussy; she felt exposed, and primal, and sensual, like a lioness in heat. His cock inside her seemed huge, and it slid in deeper than she had ever felt before. She gave a shuddering cry when he bottomed out inside her, and then heard his husky laugh and the whispered comment: "Thought you'd like it."

She couldn't see anything but the toilet tank, but that left her free to enjoy the sensations of him inside her. He began slowly at first, but with increasing speed, sliding in and out of her, penetrating her, taking her, and her body moved in time with his, feeling each thrust and withdrawal. His hands found her breasts, cupping them as they swung beneath her, fondling her nipples; his testicles brushed her clit on every thrust; and she threw her head back and gloried in the sheer wantonness of it all.This is so dirty. This is so dirty. And I like it so, so much.

When her orgasm came it surprised even her; she had only a moment's build-up to realize what was about to happen, and then it burst over her like rain, and she shuddered and clenched in her climax as he (My God!) kept moving on inside her. She was glad she was kneeling, or she might have fallen at the sheer ecstasy. And when she was done, he yet wasn't, and he kept on, his cock pounding into her, and she regaining her energy and moving back against him, until finally he gave a final grunted exhalation and shoved in deeply, and she felt his cock twitching inside her, spending itself into the condom.

"Oh my God," he breathed.

"Yes," she whispered.

"So," he gasped. "All I'm gonna say is: when I have ideas, they're because I'm thinking of whatyou would like. Okay?"

"Okay," she agreed.

And if he keeps having ideas like these... Maybe he'll turn me into 'that kind of woman' yet.

They slept curled around each other, their breathing united in the dark.

*

A note to readers: this chapter relies on characters from the Naked In School Program stories I've been writing since 2003. The entire NiS series can be found on my ASSTR website.

CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers