The First Ninety Days Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't sure she wanted to tell her what Jon was doing. Drs. Polkiss and Leyton had stopped offering Mom the relative's discount she had availed herself of while Jon was working there, and she had immediately sought out a new dentist; the last thing they needed was for her to change doctors too. "More of the same, basically. He likes it. It's good."

"Why does he need a new job?"

"Why does anyone need a job? To make money. The things we need don't grow on trees, Mom."

"No, they grow in the heart." Caitlyn was surprised at this seemingly-transcendent comment from her mother—at least, until she continued. "There's nothing more important than your salvation in the Lord, Caitlyn."

"Yes, Mom, I remember." It was hard to forget; after all, an eternity of hellfire and damnation hung in the balance. Besides, despite what people would have her believe, it wasn'tthat hard to get into Heaven. Why take the risk if you didn't have to? "Jon isn't making me do anything sinful or inappropriate."

"I wonder about that," said her mother.

I'm sure you do, because you thinksex is sinful. Caitlyn wondered if her mother believed in some crazy Puritan idea she'd heard—that the only proper way for a man and woman to have intercourse was with a bedsheet in between them. Caitlyn didn't think this idea would work at all; she thought the sheet would chafe the man's penis far too much for him to reach his orgasm, and no orgasm meant no cum—and no cum meant no conception. Besides, wouldn't the bedsheet have a condom-like effect on his sperm? Besides: having abedsheet stuffed up her privates? Maybe the bedsheet idea was complete fiction. Maybe they cut a hole in it. Either way, it was just stupid enough that Caitlyn thought her mother would fall for it.

"Mom," she said. "I'm twenty-one years old. I'm old enough to make decisions for myself."

"But to makemistakes for yourself?"

"Well, then, how oldis old enough to make mistakes for yourself?" Caitlyn asked.

"Approximately the time you're born," said Caitlyn's mother. "Which is why God graced us with the Bible. His Holy Word contains all that we need to keep from making mistakes in this life."

The fact that Caitlyn agreed with her mom didn't make her sound any less like a pious sheep. "Well, Mom, you'll be glad that both Jon and I know the Bible well, and follow its precepts. We also know each other well. This isalso a Biblical precept—to love your spouse, and be faithful to them, and be good to them."

"Is Jon good for you?" her mother asked, abandoning all subtlety. "Does he do good things for you? Does he keep you from the path of sin?"

A lot more than you guys did. "When he doesn't, we talk it out. Everyone makes mistakes, Mom. The more important question is whether we're willing tostop making them."

"Mm-hmm," said Mom. Caitlyn could tell she was unconvinced; at what, Caitlyn couldn't begin to fathom. That Jon wasn't leading her down the path of iniquity? That they could discuss those trangressions that did happen? That people made mistakes?—Caitlyn knew that, as far as Linda Delaney was concerned, Linda Delaney had never made a mistake in her life.

"Okay, Mom, I've gotta go. It's bed time."

"We'll talk tomorrow. Good night."

Caitlyn folded up the phone just as Jon came out of the bathroom, rubbing his hair with a towel and wearing absolutely nothing. "Your mom again?"

"Same Mom time, same Mom place," Caitlyn said.

"You know, you could tell her you're busy," Jon said. "I mean, it's not like you guys have a lot to talk about."

That should be less true than it is. "I know."

"You're, like, on different worlds. Specifically, she lives on a world where she's always right, and you never are."

Caitlyn sighed. "I know."

He gave her a quizzical look. "And yet... Youstill want me to act that way towards you regarding sex?"

"Ooo." She gave him a grin.

He tossed his hands theatrically, sending the towel flopping. "I should know better than to ask questions like that."

"But, Jon, youare always right when it comes to sex." She stepped close to lay a hand on his chest. Sometimes she'd been naked while he remained clothed, but this was the first time the opposite had been true.

"First off, no I'm not, but second off, even if I am, it's for completely different reasons. It's because Istudy you. I love you, and learn about you, and apply what I've learned. That's completely different from me just dictating that you're going to like something and then expecting you to fall in line."

"Not really," she said, "because you know me so well. You'd always be right." She smiled up at him.

"Ugh," said Jon, wiping his face with a hand. "Look, are you sure there aren't any other things we could try? Ones less... Volatile?"

She shrugged. "I dunno. I didn't know I hadany kinks until this afternoon. Christa's suggestion was a good idea, by the way. Doyou have anything?" She thought about the pubic-hair surprise. "If there's anything else you're planning to drop on me, I think I'd like some preparation."

Jon shrugged; she was surprised to realize he was a little uncomfortable. "Well... I always... If you plan to breast-feed, I kinda wanna try it."

This time it washer eyebrows making the climb. "Umm... I have no idea how I feel about that." What would it be like to nurse Jon? What would it be like to nurse achild? She could barely envision what any child of theirs would look like. They both had brown hair, Jon's a bit lighter than hers, but he had the most remarkable eyes and she hoped her children would have them. "Let's table that until later. I mean, I don't see anything wrong with trying it, but I have no idea what I'll think about it."

"That's fine, it's not like we'll be having children any time soon anyway," he said, still a little wild-eyed. He was very good with his poker face—so was she, of course—but she knew his eyes well enough to see when he was nervous. "And... Well... I kind of want to try... Anal."

That wasdefinitely a shock. "You said you had no interest in trying it. I remember it well."

He looked pained. "I know, and, I didn't. But... Things have changed."

"You realize, there's passages in—"

"I know, I know. If you don't want to, you don't want to, and I live with it. That's the way it's always gone. But... I mean. I'm curious. This is the one sex life I ever get—you're the woman I love, you're the woman I married, and, knock on wood, we'll be together until the end of time. But that means that, if I want to try something, it has to be with you. And... This is something I'd like to, just, try. To see what happens. If that's okay with you."

She wasn't sure it was. Scriptural strictures aside, she couldn't get her head around the idea of something going in the out door. Actually, she couldn't get the idea of anyonewanting to interface with that area of herself voluntarily. "Why? I mean, Jon, what's the appeal?"

"I dunno, I just..." He shook his head. "Baby, I really like that part of you." His hand slid down her hip, over the curve of her waist, came to rest her left buttock. "I don't get the option much, but, I really like watching you walk, and how you sway." The hand squeezed gently. "You have a really beautiful... Butt."

She tried to suppress a giggle over this comment. She almost succeeded.

"Okay, okay, it sounds stupid," he said. "Maybe itis stupid. Caitlyn, I'm not saying it's logical or intelligent or anything. I'm just... Interested."

...Which, in the end, was exactly how she felt about this whole domination thing. Because, undoubtedly, Jon was right: there were good and intelligent reasons for her tonot want to move in that direction. Reasons that, clearly, hadn't stopped her from wanting it anyway. If she could want something for no meaningful reason, then so could he.

That didn't answer the original issue, though: the one about the Bible.

"Well-lll..." she said. "I don't know. It isn't... It isn't something I ever,ever thought I would do. And I think it might be wrong."

"That's... Fair enough," he said. "At least you're not saying No."

"But I'm not saying Yes either," she said.

"No, I understand that," he said. "And since you haven't said Yes, that means it's off-limits until you give a real answer."

Which meant the domination stuff was off-limits too, since he hadn't said Yes. Though he also hadn't said No either. "Agreed."

"And in the meanwhile..." he said. "There are always other things that are... Not out of bounds. Which we could engage in."

She gave him a teasing grin and stepped closer to him, feeling his semi-hard shaft against her pants.After what we did this morning, he'sstill interested! "Oh? Are you interested in getting to know your wife a little better?"

"Always," he breathed.

...And, in the end, wasn't that the entire point? To feel that, no matter what they'd done before, he could never get enough? God only knew thatshe never could.

And this time, when he comes inside me, it gets tostay there.

Whatever the case, Jon was on form tonight. Almost before she knew it, she was naked on the bed, his hand between her legs, feeling the rush of her second orgasm of the day. The other had been stronger, but this one was sweeter—not nearly as overwhelming, so that she could feel Jon's breath on her neck, the warmth of his skin. When she had control over herself again she reached for him, rolling onto her back for the second time today, inviting him in.

When he slid home she moaned her acceptance into his mouth.

But instead of moving, he simply lay there for a while, touching her, kissing her, being kissed in return. She caressed all of him that she could reach—his face, his back, his arms, his shoulders, his cute little butt—and then drew him down to her, coaxing him until finally he relented and let his arms relax, resting every ounce of his weight on her. He was not a big man—he weighed at most 155—but even if he had been heavier, she would not have felt smothered. He was perfect here. This was where he was meant to be.

He kissed at her ear. "See, isn't this good too? Just... Making love. Sharing our love with each other."

"Yes, it is. Jon, I never said I don't like this. But, don't you see? Even just by letting yourself lie on me like this, you make it better for me."

"Why?"

"Because I can't move."

He was silent.

"Jon, Ireally really like it this way. I like it that you're so... Physical with me." She couldn't explain it; she'd never been able to. "Ilike being overwhelmed with it."

He raised his head to look at her—which, of course, required him to take some of his weight on his elbows. "You really are serious about this, aren't you."

She wiggled her hips against his to prove the point. "Maybe, after you're done, you could fall asleep on me like this."

"You'd suffocate."

"I wouldn't." She doubted she would. "If you got too heavy, I'd push you off." And it would be worth the risk, in her opinion. "Jon, I want this."

He just looked at her for a moment; then he smiled, something amused but a little bemused at the same time. "I never know what to expect from you sometimes."

"Isn't that supposed to be a hope?" she said, smiling.

"Good point."

"Well, speaking as the woman you're currently inside, I hope you'll start moving until you come in me." She grinned up at him. "Deep in me, all warm and sticky inside me so that it doesn't dribble out. And then when I wake up tomorrow morning, I'll feel your cum still there, and get really turned on, and I'll wake you up and we can do itagain."

He laughed, shaking his head. "Who are you, and what've you done with my wife?"

"She's still here. You just awakened the part of her that really, really likes sex." She wiggled her bum again. "This one."

"I've created a monster."

"Oh, come on, you know you love it," she said, grinning.

In answer, he began to move inside her, and she let her head fall back to glory in the thrill of his penetration. She drew him down to her again, bringing his full weight onto her, holding him tightly against her as, down below, he began to thrust in earnest. "Of course, so do I..."