The First of Many Ch. 06

Story Info
A favor is asked, and, granted.
2.7k words
4.22
26.9k
4

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you remember, Lori, the older blonde that you met at the Christmas party?" Ree asked as we were falling asleep one evening.

"Lori?"

"Yes, you danced with her a couple of times, and I sat at the table talking with her husband."

"Oh yeah, the older guy, right?"

By this time in our relationship, Ree had just turned thirty and still looked great. I was now thirty-eight, still young enough to think of 'older' as being anyone over forty-five, lol.

Lori, it turned out, was fifty, but, honestly? She looked as if she was in her early forties, not a raging beauty, but not unattractive, either. I remembered the dances. I remembered that she danced well, and, well, felt good in my arms as we twirled around the floor. I also remembered that her husband was older than she, by about fifteen years as it turned out.

"Yep, I remember her, and him, why?"

"I need you to do me a big favor, if you would?" was her answer, "I sort of already committed you to do this, and, well..."

"What'd you promise that I'd do, Ree?" sort of smirking as I said it.

"I told Lori that you'd fuck her."

"You what?" I said, louder than what was probably necessary, but, hey, it was a bit of a shocking statement, don't you think?

"Okay, hear me out," Ree said quickly.

"She and I have gotten very friendly and close at work, and she really doesn't have any close friends or family nearby to talk with, not that she'd want to talk to them about this, but, you know what I mean. She talked to me for days after the party, about what a good dancer you were, and how it felt good to be out and not just sitting on a chair, gathering dust. She said she almost felt young again when you guys were out there, dancing."

"And?"

"Well, she confided to me that she and her husband haven't had sex for years, you know, his age and all, and that he doesn't seem remotely interested in how it affects her.

She told me that, while she does masturbate, it's not 'quite enough', you know?"

"And?"

"And, she is about to seriously consider finding someone that she could, occasionally, achieve some, much needed, sexual relief. But she's scared, and fearful, and doesn't want to feel like some cheap, cheating wife, but, she also can't live like this any longer. She loves her husband but each day brings her closer and closer to doing something that will absolutely destroy her marriage, if he ever found out."

"And this involves me, how?"

"Well, now don't get angry, well I told her of our 'other life', of how we have kept our relationship vibrant and sexy, by bringing in others to share our sexual side with us. I told her that we usually have these trysts as a couple, with other couples, and singles, and that I wouldn't trade that side of our life for anything. That it has kept us fresh and young."

"And?"

"And I asked her if she'd like to have a romp with you, to have you make love to her. Honey, you should have seen her eyes, and her expression. It was as if I had asked her if she'd like to fuck the Pope or something. Then, baby, then she just looked at me with such a hopeful face that I felt my heart just melting away for her. She then asked me if I was joking. She couldn't believe what I had just said, and I was starting to think I had made a big fuck-up when she touched my hand, gripping it with hers, and said, "Yes, if you're serious, yes."

Ree had been on her hand and bent arm, lying on her side when she told me all of this, but now, she lay back, putting her head on her pillow, and stayed silent, waiting for whatever my reaction was going to be.

Hell, I wasn't sure what my reaction was going to be either. So, I lay there, silently processing all of this unexpected news. I remember going through the pros and cons of this situation, mentally, and I remember that at the end of all of that, I had more pros than cons. What the fuck?

"I'll do it."

"You'll do it?" Ree almost screamed as she rose off of her pillow, back to a leaning, sideways position.

"I'll do it, but only if, 1. We do it here, at our place and, 2. You are here, not necessarily in the room, but that's okay if you want to be, but here, if she freaks out or something."

"She'll be here tomorrow evening," Ree said.

"You already set this up?" I said, somewhat, but not completely, perturbed.

Leaning over me, kissing me softly, sweetly, Ree returned her head to her pillow.

"Do I know my baby, or what?" She said, with a bit of a smirk in her voice.

Part 2

"Hi Lori, welcome to our home," stepping aside, as I said it, to allow her to walk into the foyer. Taking her wrap, I hung it in the closet while making comforting, welcoming chit-chat with Lori. That done, I brought her to me in a soft embrace, a quick peck on her lips; breaking away, I took her by the hand into our living area.

"Hey Lori, I'm so glad you came," Ree said as she took Lori by her hands, giving her a kiss on the lips as she did so. Ree was to tell me later that, unlike most women, that Lori seemed very comfortable with the kiss, and that she had warm, wet lips. But I would that out myself, shortly.

I took their drink preferences and returned with a bottle of a really nice red wine, and three glasses. Opening, then pouring us all a glass, we clinked glasses and toasted to friendship. I rose and selected some nice sounds for background music and, returning to our sitting area, a miniature conversation pit, really, I sat next to Lori, leaving Ree facing us from the hassock.

The wine was working. The music was working. The conversation was free, easy and relaxed. I took opportunities, when they arose, to touch Lori just a shade too long, to brush against her just a shade harder than necessary. She never flinched away and, as she became more comfortable with the ambiance and all, she began similar flirting gestures.

Ree left to open a second bottle, leaving Lori and I alone, talking quietly.

"Ree told you, I'm sure," Lori said, after she had taken a big sip of her vino.

"Yes."

"You must think I'm pathetic," her voice, quivering, soft.

"I think you're a beautiful woman who loves her husband, but also has needs that are tearing her soul apart. I think that you are a woman who needs to feel the loving touch of a lover, without feeling the guilt of an affair. I think you are a woman who yearns to explore the unknown side of her psyche, to find out what is beckoning to her."

"Yes, yes, that is exactly who I am, what I feel."

Turning her face towards me, I leaned down and kissed her, softly at first, but ever increasing in its passion and lust. Ree was right about Lori's lips being wet and warm. And welcoming, very welcoming were her lips. Hungry. Starved. Wanton.

We heard Ree return and begin to pour us all more wine. We heard but we ignored. We continued kissing, our tongues dancing with each other, exploring the inside of each others mouths. I brought my hand up from her thigh, where I had been stroking her, straight to her breast, her nipples pushing hard against her blouse and camisole. No bra, I liked that. Her breasts, very firm for a fifty year old woman; hell, firm for many thirty year old women. We reluctantly pulled away from each other's mouths, turning towards Ree, sitting on the hassock, glass in hand, a sly smile on her face.

"He's a good kisser, isn't he," Ree said to Lori, as if I weren't in the room.

"Oh yes, oh yes indeedy, he is definitely a good kisser, Ree."

"You know what else?" the sound of Ree's voice entrancing, drawing Lori almost hypnotically into her gaze.

"What else?" Lori said, her hand on the inside of my thigh, casually stroking it with her fingertips.

"The boy knows how to eat pussy, girlfriend!" Ree purred, grinning afterwards, a final wink to Lori. "But, sweetheart, you're going to find out for yourself. I wish I could be there to see it."

"Why can't you?" Lori said, still staring into Ree's face.

Silently mulling over Lori's remark for a few minutes, Ree finally spoke.

"How about you two heading on back to our room, and in a little bit, if you don't mind, I'll slide in to watch. How's that sound?"

Looking now at me, Lori smiled and said that sounded just fine.

Ree was to tell me, later, that she had dropped that hint about watching hoping for the response that she got. She also said that her own little devious mind had started buzzing her brain with mind-scenes of Lori, being eaten by her.

Lifting Lori by her hand, I helped her from the sofa, kissing her briefly, feeling the heat on her lips, sending definite messages to my groin.

We walked down the hall, towards the master bedroom, arms around each other, her head resting on my arm.

Ree outdid herself in preparing the bedroom. Candles and oil-lights were tastefully displayed in secluded nooks, casting the bedroom in a soft, sensual light. Our king bed was turned down, ready for play, and she had positioned a small loveseat next to the bed, off of the headboard. It looked like it was supposed to go there, if the bedroom was unknown to you.

Lori looked around, nodding her head, as if speaking to herself, and turning around to face me, slowly unbuttoning her blouse, smiling, her eyes locked on mine. Her body was very attractive; curvy, breasts firm, nipples that begged to be sucked. After removing her panties, she walked over to me, and began taking my clothes off of me, kissing my body, licking my nipples. Dropping to the floor to help me out of my pants, she wrapped her arms around my legs and slowly kissed her way up until my balls brushed the top of her head. Lifting her head slightly, her tongue traced a trail across my balls, to the underside of my cock, which was now standing straight out from my body. Leaning back on her heels, her head tilted back, she ran her tongue along the length of my dick, rising up on her knees as her tongue flicked the head of my cock and took my cock-head into her mouth.

This woman might not be getting any action at home, I thought, but it's not because she's inexperienced.

Lovingly, slowly, her mouth and tongue explored my cock-head, and, inch by inch, she soon had more of me in her mouth than most women could do.

Not wanting to cum too soon, I lifted her up from her knees, kissed her, her tongue diving down my throat, my own taste fresh on her lips. While still kissing, we made our way to the bed, climbed onto it, and fell into each other's arms, our kiss never broken.

Her body was soft to my touch, warm and welcoming; her hand was stroking my cock, squeezing its thickness, rubbing the precum from my slit onto her palm. I was kissing and sucking her breasts, her other hand, holding my head to them as I toyed with her nipples with my tongue, soft moans escaping her throat.

Rolling her over on her back, she parted her legs for me, her hands gripping me tightly on my arms, her eyes begging me to fuck her. I inserted my cock into her pussy, her legs clamping behind my thighs immediately, and slowly I went deeper until I was in completely, my girth spreading her pussylips, the sheen from them, visible in the soft light.

She pulled my head down to hers, our lips locking in a passionate kiss as our bodies became synchronized, moving slowly at first, but increasing with each passing second.

I 'felt' Ree's presence, rather than heard it.

Nearing climax, Lori was now bucking her hips against me, driving her pussy higher and higher, forcing my dick, deeper and deeper. Her head was thrown to the side, her eyes closed and an increasing volume of sounds coming from her open mouth. Glancing to the side, Ree had changed into a caftan-type outfit, free-flowing, thin cotton, and as she watched Lori and I fucking, she had thrown one leg over the arm of the loveseat, her hand gently massaging her pussy and clit, while watching us fuck.

Lori exploded.

Gripping me tightly, screaming, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

And then I did! In waves of thunder! My final thrust of ejaculation causing her to scream in ecstasy, her voice slowly softening to a contented murmur and moan.

A few minutes after we collapsed into each other's arms, she turned her head towards Ree, watching Ree play with herself, their eyes locked intently. Spreading her legs further apart, for Lori's view, a few minutes passed.

"Lori?"

"Yes?"

"Did you enjoy that? Did it feel good?" Ree's hand, never stopping as she played with herself, twirling her short pubes between her fingers, playing her fingers across her clit.

"Yes, it was..." but Ree cut her off.

"Would you turn to face me?" Ree said suddenly. "Turn your pussy towards me, and lean against our stud for support."

And, without questioning why, though I suspect she knew why, she did as asked. I kneeled behind Lori, letting her lean against me.

As both Lori and I watched, Ree slowly dropped her leg from the arm of the loveseat, and stood, slowly taking off her gown as she did, her eyes never leaving Lori's. Totally naked now, Ree knelt on the floor in front of Lori, gently spread Lori's legs, which were hanging over the side of the bed, and kissed the inside of Lori's thigh.

As Ree moved her lips, slowly, deliberately, higher on Lori's thigh, the deeper Lori's breathing became. I could feel the change as she leaned against me. Reaching down her front, I placed both of my hands on her breasts, fondling them, caressing them, and causing Lori to begin moaning, softly.

Ree reached her target, Lori's cum-soaked pussy, wet and smelling of sex.

"I'm going to clean you up, hon, I'm going to suck my hubby's cum juice from your lovebox, Okay?"

"You two do whatever you want to me," Lori moaned, "any fucking thing you want to do."

Reaching behind her with a hand, she grabbed my rebounding cock, and pulled me around until she lay on the bed, a pillow under her head, my dick in her mouth and throat. The harder Ree ate Lori, the more intense her sucking of me became.

She took me out of her mouth only long enough to scream when Ree brought her to climax. After its effects died down, she took me back into her mouth to get me off. And get me off, she did, swallowing everything I gave her, licking cum from her lips afterwards, smiling broadly as she did.

Turned out her husband was away on business, and could stay as long as we wanted, and nobody had to work tomorrow.

Lori fucked me dry.

Lori ate pussy for the first time, and the second, and the third, etc.

Lori had a delightful time.

Epilogue

Lori stayed a playmate with us for about a year, every five or six weeks or so. She also became a widow about six months later. Last I heard, she was living in Arizona and kept a couple of boy toys around the house.

Good for her!