The First of Many meetings (Her View)

Story Info
Her view of an out of town meeting between two online lovers.
1.4k words
3.82
5.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is HER vantage point on my story. Same story, her words, minimally edited.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-first-of-many-meetings

*****

Submissive. Painfully shy. Socially awkward. Self conscious. Anxious. Introverted. All of these phrases describe me. Making friends and being social has always been incredibly difficult for me.

My outlet is social media because I can be who I really want to be: Friendly. Self Assured. Social.

I enjoy interacting with other people who share a common interest in my passion: triathlon. I took note of one man early on. Not only was he great to look at, he was also outgoing and helpful. Everyone adores him because of his magnetic, yet dominant personality. We interacted several times and I wanted to know more about this man. I finally worked up enough courage to hit send on the friend request.

The first few months were perfectly sweet and benign. We'd private message about cooking, loosing weight, and triathlon. I quickly learned our lives are nearly parallel. I've been in an abusive marriage for nearly 20 years. His marriage lacked affection, passion, and servitude. We bonded quickly and fiercely. He never judged me and always made me feel so comfortable.

The friendly messages started increasing. Some days, we'd chat back and forth for hours. I always craved more. More. More. Our messages became flirtatious. He became "Daddy," and I became "Baby Girl". Late night talks about our desires and fantasies led to sharing pics which eventually led to sexting, which I had never done before. After a hot and heavy night of sexting, I innocently told him "If we have this much fun together virtually, can you imagine if we ever got together in real life?" It was fun to imagine, that's for sure.

The stars aligned and he was going to be traveling just a few hours from me. Shy, anxious, submissive me proposed that we meet. We quickly made plans. Daddy instructed me to drive with my ass plugged. It wasn't a sensation I was accustomed to, but it was pleasurable. It was a constant reminder of my desire for him. I wanted to look just right for him. I spent hours picking out a sexy red lace bra and panty set. I bought a short black lace dress which accentuated my long dark hair. My makeup was carefully applied. I looked my best.

I arrived at the Irish pub about 20 minutes before him and it felt like an eternity. My anxiety was high and my hands were shaking. I was so fearful that he'd reject me or be disappointed. I saw him pull across the street and park. Daddy looks great in pics but he was absolutely delicious in person. Tall, broad and muscular shoulders, piercingly blue eyes, tan skin, big and strong legs and arms, and the most spectacular long black beard I've ever seen. My expectations were far exceeded.

He finally made it to the table and we exchanged a nervous hug. We ordered drinks to calm our nerves and we shared a light appetizer. Clearly, food was not the focus for either one of us. We chatted mostly about our hobby. He took my wrist so he could look at my watch. I felt my entire body buzzing with deep desire. The sexual tension was thick and noticeable. During our conversation, I was shyly looking away and he instructed me to look at him. Those simple instructions reminded me who's in control.

He finished his beer, settled the tab, and we walked to our vehicles. We drove separately to our destination, Tokyo.

He paid our way in and we worked our way through the maze of gay men. They had booths where you could watch porn. We never did figure out how all of that worked, but we had other concerns. Thankfully, they had larger private rooms upstairs. Walking up the stairs, Daddy teasingly grabbed my calf. Shockwaves coursed through my needy body. After he fumbled with the key, we finally made it into our room. The bed was a giant black leather ottoman, perfect for the situation. Surprisingly, this big beast of a dominate man was nervous, of ME! I was supposed to be the nervous one. We hugged for several minutes and our anxieties melted away. Hands wandered, exploring each other's needy bodies.

Finally together after 6 months of build up, our chemistry was damn near palpable. His large hands felt so good all over my body: my breasts, legs, pussy, and ass were all needy with anticipation. He struggled with getting my short lacy dress off. His big manly hands weren't made to undo little tiny buttons. We had a little laugh over it and my dress finally came off, exposing my red lacy bra and panties.

Daddy instructed me to plug my ass and not wear panties and I was only half obedient. I gently pulled him down to the bed as I've wanted daddy's lap for a long time. I rubbed all over him, wanting to feel every inch of his body. My hands found his cock, swollen with desire. His shorts came off with the metal belt buckle loudly hitting the floor. I sweetly asked him to lie back, I wanted to please him. My small hands rubbed his cock through his boxer shorts and I couldn't get them off soon enough. My mouth quickly finds his cock. His cock was the perfect length with a nice curve. His head was absolutely delicious. Perfectly suckable. I've always enjoyed giving oral sex but never quite like this. I put my entire heart and soul into pleasing his cock with my mouth. His dick felt just right in the back of my throat.

His precum oozed out, giving me a sample of the goodness to come. I gently rubbed his balls on my face, wanting to take him all in. Daddy loved ass play so it was only natural for me to want to please him there, too. I gently slid a finger into him, without shyness or hesitation. I enjoyed fucking my Daddy's ass. I've not had much experience with ass play but I was very eager to learn and explore. Removing my fingers, my face found his ass. I buried myself between his cheeks, tasting him, tongue plunging in and out of his hole, enjoying every single one of his moans and groans.

I knew my Daddy was close to cumming. I took his cock back into my slutty, wet mouth. I sucked him while working his shaft with my hands. His body shook as he came in my mouth. I greedily swallowed every drop of his load, selfishly not sharing one bit. Daddy taught me sharing is caring but I couldn't give it up. His cum tasted absolutely delicious. Healthy, salty goodness. I left his softening cock in my mouth for another moment, enjoying him as long as possible. We shared a laugh together because he said I've done that a time or two. Daddy can be so funny sometimes.

Somehow, We ended up at the opposite end of the bed. His large finger quickly found my cunt, which was dripping with desire. Pleasing him, pleased me. One finger worked my needy pussy and his thumb worked my swollen clit. His large finger was very pleasing inside my tight pussy and he almost immediately found my g-spot. I damn near came right then and there. A second finger enters me. Daddy was Fucking my pussy with his hand unlike anything I've ever had before. The line between pleasure and pain was quite blurry at this point. He increased his speed and pressure and I came stronger than I ever have before. My wetness covered the bed.

We lied in bed together, holding hands. I was for once, completely relaxed and content. Those 30 minutes of bonding flew by. We finally made our way off the bed and I was a bit taken back by the mess I had left behind. Daddy absolutely loved it. He helped me clean myself and the bed, showing his kindness and respect.

We stood in the doorway embracing, my head reaching the middle of his broad chest. We gathered our belongings and worked our way through the maze of gay men waiting for their fun. We said our goodbyes and I immediately wanted more of him. I knew there would be more. With us, it's never enough.