The First of Many to Come...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon looked at her in awe. He had almost come.

'Never', he said, looking up at her, 'stop calling me that.' Rebecca smiled almost lazily and then closed her eyes as he carried on eating her out.

'Oh Mr Tate, yes, yes!!' she moaned again. She writhed, and moaned, and then her legs wrapped around Jon's head, holding his face to her pussy as she came and came, screaming, her back arched off the desk, and Mr Tate carried on suckling. Finally, as she began to come down from her orgasm, Jon stood up. He looked down at her, a flushed moist, quivering mess. He was holding his erection up to the opening of her pussy. She look up at him, spent, but ready for more, and nodded. His lips parted slightly, and he leant down to kiss her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he thrusted his dick into her pussy. She cried out into his mouth as he filled her, stretched her. Her nails dug into his bare back, she could feel the hair on his chest against her nipples. Suddenly, Jon broke the kiss, flipping her over. She was so wet he didn't even need to pull himself out of her as he did it. She was on her knees on the desk, her arse raised in the air, and Jon was stood behind her. He started slamming into her, really moving.

'You know,' Jon said though gritted teeth in between thrusts, 'you were very bad, sucking my cock without my permission like that. Weren't you?'

Rebecca couldn't answer, she could only whimper. Suddenly she felt his hand on her breast, and he pulled her back so she was leaning her head against his chest. Then his hand was on her nipple pulling and twisting so that it was half pleasure, half pain.

'Weren't you?' He re-asserted, his teeth gritted.

Rebecca groaned, nodding.

'Say it.' Jon growled, as he continued thrusting.

'I was bad.' Rebecca gasped, as Jons renewed thrusts started to hit her g-spot.

'Louder.'

Jon's hand continued to torture her nipple, but the other have her a sharp spank on her arse cheek.

'I was bad.'

His hand moved round from her arse to her clit, rubbing the slick skin in fast, hard circles, applying all his strength. Rebecca's eyes rolled in pleasure and she let out a strangled moan of pure pleasure.

'Louder.' he hissed into her ear as she grinded against him.

'I was bad! I was a very fucking bad girl sucking your fat cock without your permission Mr Tate, and you should keep fucking me till I come so hard I cr-ah! Aaaaaah!'

And as Mr Tate thrust deeper into her and strummed her clit, she finally came a second time, tears rolling out of her eyes and dropping down to her breasts. As Jon felt her tight pussy clenching round him, and felt her arse grinding back against him to get his dick in deep as she could, he came hard, thick ropes of cum shooting into Rebecca's pussy as he squeezed her breasts and groaned in release. He leant his head against the small of her back, completely spent.

Eventually, as their breathing slowed, Jon pulled out of her, and stood back to look at her pale ass, her battered pussy leaking a mixture of their juices onto the desk. She turned slowly on the desk, and retrieved her panties and bra from the floor. She hooked her bra again as Jon re buttoned his shirt, watching her. For the first time in ages he felt sated, and now, slightly anxious. He wasn't sure what to do. Things had gotten so out of hand. And yet as he watched her, pulling her shirt on and buttoning it up, he knew it wouldn't be long until he wanted her again.

Rebecca could feel his eyes on her, and she knew he would want her again as much as she would. But how could she make sure he would come back for more? She retrieved her knickers from the floor, and then looked up at him as he leant against the wall watching her solemnly. She looked down at the cum on the desk, and then, looking him squarely in the eyes, she used the knickers to wipe the cum from the desk, and then from her pussy, her mouth forming an 'O' shape as the soaked material slid against her still sensitive pussy.

Jon's mouth was open in shock, and he felt his dick beginning to stand to attention again as he watched Rebecca's sexy gesture. She grinned at him impishly and stood, moving toward him. She leaned up and put her arms around his neck, pulling his face to hers and kissing him more confidently, without as much clumsiness. Jon's arms wrapped around her waist and squeezed her arse, and then Rebecca's small hand closed around his semi hard-on, stroking him through the fabric of his trousers again. Jon groaned in appreciation into her mouth and eventually, Rebecca pulled away. She grinned at him, turned to retrieve her bag from the front of the room, and walked out of the classroom.

Jon let out a long sigh, leaning against the wall once more, and putting his hands in his pockets. And that's when he realised it. He pulled out the cum soaked blue lace knickers from his pocket, the proof that the past half an hour had really happened. He walked towards his desk and sighed in a bittersweet release.

That afternoon, he realised with half pleasure and half apprehension, would be the first of many to come.

12