The First of May

Story Info
Outdoor fucking starts today.
999 words
3.64
12k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early when the alarm goes off. I quickly turn off the alarm before it wakes you. You are asleep in my arms. Your head resting on my shoulder. A hand on my other shoulder. Legs entwined in mine. You look beautiful and peaceful. For me this is heaven on earth.

I'd like to just stay here, holding you. That's not the plan for the day, however.

I kiss your forehead and whisper "time to get up, beautiful." You stir a little and stretch against me. You mumble a "no, not yet" in protest. I feel your legs tense around mine, your breasts pushed into me, your breath on my chest. Staying in bed all day has great appeal, but I have other plans. With just a little more protesting I get you up and into the shower.

The day is warm and forecast to be warmer. I've let you know that we have a little picnic planned, but that's it. I told you to wear a dress, but walking shoes.

We get in the car and start driving west, out of Richmond.

Neither of us are breakfast eaters, so we just have some fruit in the car as we drive. We chat a little, but since I refuse to tell you where we're going we just listen to your iPod and hold hands. The first song gives you all the hint you need. Jonathan Coultan's "First of May".

I consider making you wear a blindfold for the last hour but it is such a nice day I decide to let you see the sights. After about 2 hours of driving we arrive at the entrance to the Blue Ridge mountains.

Here in the mountains the air is cooler, but only a little. The trees block any breeze.

I look for the trail that I picked. It's an easy trail meant for a day walk. The whole thing is maybe 10 km. Grabbing our packs and each others hand we start our stroll.

We stop frequently to admire the scenery and take some pictures. As we walk I always let you go in front me when the path narrows or we pass other people. It take these times as a chance to admire your ass as you walk. Frequently I reach out and either caress or squeeze your ass in appreciation.

As we get to the edge of one hill we overlook a very pretty valley. You lean back against me as we look out. Reaching around you I hug you close to me while also taking this as a chance to cup your breasts and rub your nipples through you dress and bra.

You return the favor by grinding your ass into my crotch.

I lean down and kiss your neck.

I want to do more but I spot 2 other hikers coming down the path. I drop my hands a bit lower around your waist and we continue looking over the valley as they pass. Before I let you go I hug you with 1 arm, kiss your neck and give your crotch a quick rub.

Onward we go. As we climb this part of the hill we are in the direct sun more. It's getting hot and we are both sweating freely with the walking we are doing.

It's nearly 1 as we reach the top of the hill. A little way off the path is a clearing. We make our way over and we're nearly there before we see a small group just finishing clean up of their own lunch.

They are packed up and we arrive just as they start to leave. We exchange pleasantries. They head out and we setup our picnic. The clearing overlooks the same valley but the view is magnificent. The rock we are sitting on is mostly smooth and there are a couple of fallen trees as well as the forest behind us.

We sit close and feed each other finger food. Carefully licking each other clean.

Whenever I can I use my freehand to touch you. Mostly running my hand up and down your leg. I've pushed your dress nearly all the way up your leg.

We are done eating. I kiss you while I play with you through you panties. Your hands aren't idle as you fondle my cock and balls through my shorts.

Time and desire combine to move us faster. We can make long lingering love at home. Now a more urgent need propels us.

I stand you up and lean you over a fallen tree. I flip your dress up over your ass and you wiggle as I lower your panties. Leaving them around one ankle I drop my shorts as I stand up behind you.

I flick the head of my cock across your clitoris a few times but arousal and sweat have combined to make you very wet already.

I slide into you slowly giving you time to adjust as we both savor the sensations. When I'm fully in you I pause and then start pumping in and out. Slowly at first, then faster and harder.

You support yourself with 1 arm and reach down to play with your clitoris and my balls. I reach around and grab your breasts. Massaging them and playing with your sensitive nipples.

We're both already turned on and we come quickly. I don't pull out instead letting myself go soft in you. Even now I savor the feeling as you contract around my cock.

Awareness returns and I look around. We're still alone. We clean up as much as we can and start the walk back to the car.

As we near the trail we see a couple coming our way. They are slightly lost. They heard about a nice private clearing they could spend the afternoon on. They've been lost for 20 minutes, could we help?

We point them in the right direction and head home.

Nothing is said. There is nothing that needs saying.