The First SaR Mission Ch. 07

Story Info
And...Which asylum did you say that you escaped from?
7.5k words
4.76
6.1k
10

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-The Full Moon Retreat-

Episode: The First Search and Rescue Mission

Chapter 7:

And...Which asylum did you say that you escaped from?

To the reader:

My apologies for missing my goal of publishing on a weekly basis. In chapter 6, I used a few words from a line in the poem "High Flight" and placed the accreditation at the end of the story. In crediting the author, I had included the entire poem just below the accreditation. Although the poem is in the public domain, it turns out that posting more than one-half of a stanza of a poem, not my own, runs contrary to Literotica's rules. For some reason, I had missed the Literotica webpage detailing that rule. As I had used only part of a single line from the poem, in the story, I thought to include the entire work as a tribute to the author. At any rate, the rejection and resubmission of the chapter managed to consume almost a full week. Regarding the poem; I find "High Flight", a beautiful and poignant work. It can be found all over the internet and I suggest that it will be worth the reader's time to look it up.

However, having the extra time; I put it to use. You will find that the character flags have been removed from this chapter. They did not seem to be popular. I hope that the reader does not, now, find the dialog to be confusing. I will be watching to find out if removing them was a good idea.

On to chapter 7. Ok, so the appetizer and the salad have been served. It's time to serve the main course. I would that you find this entertaining. Enjoy, please.

Special Thanks to my wife, Diane for proofreading for me.

[12:37, Wednesday, the crash site]

George works his way through the forest toward the downed aircraft. He is close enough, now to be able to clearly see and identify the plane. He radios back to base camp.

"41' to base camp, I'm close enough to see the aircraft, now. It is a white, twin-engine, light aircraft. It is sitting upright and appears to be intact with some minor fire and structural damage. It seems to be sitting in a shallow lake or maybe, just the stream backed up. I don't see anyone outside the plane at the moment, but, I'm not quite close enough, yet, to be able to see into the cockpit."

"I'm going to hail them; maybe they are out of the plane and in the woods."

"Hello, the aircraft!"

No reply...

"Hello, the aircraft!"

George hears a faint "HELP" from the woods on the far side of the aircraft...

"41' to base. I heard a faint cry for help. I'm headed that way."

[12:45, Wednesday, the crash site]

George sloshes across the small lake, which proves to be only knee deep. In the woods opposite, he can see a very small campfire. He rushes toward it and finds two adults and two children. The adult female is shivering and crying, the man is either asleep or unconscious, his pants legs, below the knees are blood soaked. Two children lie beside the man covered with a crocheted sweater. A very, young, girl's legs protrude from under the sweater. It is plain that the girl has severe burns on her legs. A young boy lies beside her, his dirty; tear streaked face slack in sleep. George knows that all three are alive; he can hear their heartbeats, but they are slow and weak.

George, crouching in front of the woman, who sits on the ground weeping: "Ma'am, are you all right? I would like to ask you some questions, so, that I can radio information back to our base camp. I know that this is very hard, but, please, help me help your family. Now, I know that you have been out here around day and a half, so, first I know that you will all be cold and hungry, but are you hurt?"

The woman, through tears: "N...No. Just banged up."

"What is your name, ma'am?"

"Ann... Anna Dawson."

"Well, Anna, how badly is your husband hurt?"

"I think that both of his legs are broken. His seat collapsed under the instrument panel."

"I can see that his pants legs are bloody, but has he lost more blood that I can see, soaked into the cloth of his pants?"

Anna shakes her head in the negative...

"That's good Anna. Now, your little girl, how badly is she burned? Are all of her burns like what I can see on her legs and how much of her body is burned?"

Anna, bursts out crying, but she speaks through the tears: "She's burned all over her body up to under her arms and one arm is burned, it all looks as bad as her legs do."

George, is pretty sure that would be a fatal injury, but, it isn't yet: "Anna, is your son hurt?"

"I don't think that anything is broken, but he says that he hurts. I'm afraid that he may be injured, inside."

"Anna, what is your daughter's name and how old is she?"

"Her name is Suzan and she is four, my son is Robert and he is six."

"Alright, Anna, Now that we have found you, let's see if we can get things to start to happen. I am going to step out there in the open so, that I can use my radio and then I'll be right back."

George steps out toward the plane far enough that he is sure that humans could not hear his conversation on the radio...

"41' to base. Is The Alpha there?"

Sitting by the radio, Jack replies: "Go ahead, George."

"Alpha, there are four survivors, all human. They are as follows: one adult female, conscious, indicates that she is only "banged up." One adult male, unconscious, appears to have two broken legs. I'm not sure if they are compound or not, his trouser legs are blood soaked. One male child, six years old, unconscious, or asleep, possible internal injuries. One female child, four years old, Third-degree burns visible on legs, mother indicates approximately eighty percent body coverage. Alpha, she's in real bad shape, I don't think that she will make it."

"Alpha, we are not going to be able to lead these people out of here. The only way they leave here in their condition is by 'Medevac' chopper. Even if that can be arranged, it's going to take a while, and the girl, in particular, needs immediate treatment, if she is going to last long enough to evacuate. May I make a suggestion?"

"George, You are 'the man on the scene'. I've seen you at work at the Retreat. You are one of the, most conscientious and responsible people that I have. I am assigning you the task of being the on-scene manager at the crash site. What you ask will be heard and taken as more than a suggestion."

"So, what do you need, George?"

"Would you, please, poll all of the Weres with us and find the two or three that have the most medical training and send them to the crash site. Check with them to see what medical supplies they will need, that could be carried in by 'wolf express'. They need to know that the major medical issues will be severe burns, broken bones and, possible internal injuries. Then, we need to get some hot food into these people, especially if evacuation is going to take more than about another day. They haven't had food and water for, at least, a day and a half, now. They, also need some clean warm clothes, sweats would be great. Finally, Alpha, I would like to reveal ourselves to the survivors, and I would like to call in a dozen volunteer volunteers to stay at the crash site and make it more of a livable camp to treat the injuries and wait for evacuation."

"George, you're already living up to my expectations. I've been taking notes on all of the things that you ask for. Standby, just a second."

Jack, speaking to Fox: "Rob is there a way for George's radio to talk, both ways with all of the search teams?"

"Yes, sir. It's already set up. He just needs to change to channel two on his radio."

"Great! Once, again, someone was thinking ahead."

"George, I would like for you to speak to the search teams and find your medics and I will pass the word around camp to see if anyone here has medical training. Also, call for your volunteers to stay with the camp. Rob Fox said that to speak directly to everyone on your radio, you just have to go to channel two. Do you know how to change channels on that radio?"

"Yes, alpha, I think so."

"Good. When you have done what you can do, call base camp and let us know if you still need people. I will work on the "wolf express," send supplies and try to talk someone into a helicopter. And, George... You are free to reveal us to the survivors. Just, remember to give them all of the warnings that we have discussed."

"Thanks, Alpha"

George returns to the little campsite.

"Anna, my name is George Scott, and I need to speak to you. I need to explain to you what we are and what we are going to do. Anna, we are a volunteer group, called to this search and rescue mission, because, this area is, so, rugged and remote that searching these valleys would have taken a human search team a very long time. They tried to search it by aircraft, but, as you can see, the weather is bad. Too bad for aircraft to operate in this area, right now..."

"You said "human," as if that didn't apply to you."

"Yes, Anna, I was getting to that. I don't want you to be frightened. You see, Anna, we are Werewolves."

Anna draws in a deep breath and looks at George as if he were a lunatic.

"Yes, Anna, we really do exist and we always have. We have, in the past tried to stay hidden. With modern technology, that is becoming impossible. It's, just recently that we have been trying to reveal ourselves to the human world, slowly and gently. People's instinctive reaction is to destroy what they don't understand, fear, or believe might be a danger to them. The simple truth is that we are mostly a danger only if you are a rabbit or deer or the like. Even, they are not hunted, by us, purely for sport. We do not, normally, hunt, attack or eat people. We are simply two creatures in one, a fairly, ordinary human and some other animal, a wolf, in our case. Therefore, what I want you to understand is that you and your family are, absolutely, in no danger from us. In fact, in this situation, we will protect you with our own lives."

"And...Which asylum did you say that you escaped from?"

George threw back his head and gave a deep belly laugh...

"Well, at least that was a benign reaction to what I have, just told you. No, Anna, it is pretty easy to prove that we are Werewolves. In fact, that is why I needed to have this little talk with you. You see, my first order of business will be to get some people down here to help. They will be Werewolves, too. Because this terrain is so difficult, we must travel in our wolf form. So, when they get here, they will need to shift back to their human form. It's a bit like being re-born. When we shift to our wolf form, we are re-born clothed in a wolf's fur, and when we shift from wolf form to our human form, we clothed in "human fur." In everyday society, our human fur doesn't quite pass as clothing. When we shift from wolf to human, we are nude. When we shift from human to wolf we must strip naked, before we morph. I needed for you to be, mentally, braced for that. Will you be ok, with the brief nudity?"

"Are they going to stroll around in the nude?"

"No, we carry these 'finely tailored' suits, like I'm wearing, in our saddle packs. However, we have to get them out and get into them, so, there will be this brief period when we cannot help, but, to display our "Weres"... Sorry, inside joke. We also, carry Speedo bathing suits, both his and hers, but, it is a bit chilly, today, even for us."

"You said "his and hers". Are there female Werewolves? Do you have females on the same team, together?"

"To the first question; certainly, there are female Werewolves. Where else would we get pups... children, you know, "wolf-lets"? Now to the second question; yes, there are women on our teams. We are a very egalitarian society. We have our traditional roles. They are pretty much the same as those of mundane humans. However, our society is more based upon one's abilities, their strength, in particular. Weres, in human form, are quite a bit stronger than mundane humans are. Many tasks, that are usually the domain of the male, in the mundane human world, are easily performed by female Weres. We rather see the issue as, "if you can do the job, then why not." Oh, we male Weres are fiercely protective and possessive of our mates, but, where they can do the job, we let them, if they want to. If you were thinking of modesty, consider that as Weres we spend much of our lives in the nude, what, with shifting back and forth. Privacy is always there if you want it, but, modesty is mostly, nonexistent. The den that most of the search team calls home is, in fact, a nudist resort."

"So, are you going to be ok, with this? We are, rather tied to our natures, and can't run from it."

"Yeah, I guess that I am more intrigued by all of this than repulsed by it.

"Excellent. You are just the sort of people we would like to help."

"We can talk some more, but, let me get some people down here to help."

George adjusts his radio to speak to all teams and...

"All search teams; this is unit 41, team eleven. The aircraft and survivors have been located. I have been designated as on-scene manager for the crash site. We have four survivors, three of which have serious injuries. I need several people with medical experience to report to the crash site. Especially, anyone that has experience with serious burns, broken bones, and possible internal injuries. I also need twelve people to volunteer to stay here at the crash site to create a temporary camp for the crash victims and ourselves until it is possible to evacuate the survivors. The only conscious survivor has been advised of our nature and that there will be some human nudity necessary. You may shift in the camp. I will send up an assembly howl for you to home in on."

George wades across the lake and disappears behind some brush. Two minutes later, a long wolf howl goes up and then is repeated. A few minutes after that, George wades back across the lake, dressed, as before, in his VyTeck jumpsuit.

"Anna, I want to explain what is happening, and what will happen. First of all, the trek to get out of here is extremely difficult for a human. We could get you out and to our base camp in a couple of days, but, only because you are relatively uninjured. Your family is another matter, all together. It could take twice as long to get them out by ground. Anna, I'm no doctor, but, your daughter...I'm fairly sure that she... well, that she would not survive a trip that rough and your husband, if his legs are as bad as I think, would, likely, lose his legs, if the trip didn't kill him. And, your son, I just don't know. I believe that the only way to get all of you out of here, safely, is by helicopter. And, as I mentioned earlier, there is nothing flying. Our Alpha is trying to find someone that will take a chance. Although, even if he does eventually find someone willing to try in this weather, it's going to take a while. So, our plan, at the moment is to put together the best camp that we can, administer what medical aid we can to stabilize the injured, and get everyone warm and dry and fed. Then settle in and wait until we can get you out."

"I have asked for a dozen volunteers from our search teams to stay with us and help set up as much of a camp as possible. I have also; asked for anyone that has medical experience to come tend to the injured. After getting a helicopter in here, our next biggest problem is supplies. We will be bringing in everything that we can, but we are limited in size and weight to what a Werewolf can carry in a saddle pack."

" We should start seeing wolves arriving soon. There will be a bunch of them and they are, really, big. Just know that you and your family are their first concern, in a good way. Now, are you going to be alright with that?"

"George, either I'm starting to lose my mind or I'm starting to believe in Werewolves. I don't suppose that any of those wolves will have a little keg of booze around their neck, like an Alpine Saint Bernard, will they? Cause, I could sure use a stiff shot, just now."

"No, Anna. I'm afraid not, but I'll put that in the suggestion box for future missions."

[13:00, Wednesday, the crash site]

Wolves begin to arrive in groups of three and four...

George removes the packs from the first four to arrive, (search team ten), and then moves off to answer a radio call. The four begin the process of morphing into their human forms. Anna is slightly terrified, because, she can hear the sound of bones popping, but, watches spellbound as the four transform into three young men and one young woman, all very tall and, she estimates, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five. Anna flushes slightly when she notices that the young men are all very impressively endowed. The young woman is very pretty and has large soft curves. She notes that all of them have heavy muscles that ripple beneath their skin.

The young woman, Becky Winston, trying to massage her neck, says: "Jimmy, I think I pulled something in that shift, just now; I have a 'crick' in my neck. Will you massage it and see if you can get it to go away?"

One of the young men steps around behind the girl, who stands akimbo, pulls her back against his chest then raises his arms level with her shoulders, elbows out, and, uses obviously powerful hands to knead the muscles at the base of her neck, while she rolls her head around.

"Oh, that feels much better. Thank you, Jimmy"

'Jimmy', (James Goodman) replies: "No problem, Beck. Glad I could help."

Goodman steps back to chat with his two friends from the team...

Becky walks over to the saddle packs a few feet in front of the young men and bends over to pull her pack from the pile. Her posture causes the globes of her butt to spread wide exposing her anus and her gaping sex to the view of the men.

Anna notes a remarkable lack of response from the young men.

Unzipping her pack, Becky fishes out a white square and a pair of rubber athletic shoes. She shakes out the white square which unfolds to reveal itself to be a curiously, thin one-piece jumpsuit. She again bends over, balances on one foot, and pushes one leg into the jumpsuit. She shifts her balance to the other foot and repeats the process. Then she puts one arm through each side of the jumpsuit and proceeds to jump and dance around trying to shrug into the garment. All the while, her very ample breasts are swinging and flopping, wildly, in every direction.

Anna bounds up to help the young woman into the tight fitting jumpsuit while trying to suppress her giggles and ignoring her flaming blush.

"Thank you. These things aren't exactly tailored to fit.

Becky snaps the garment's front closed. Picking up her shoes, she follows Anna back to the log she had been sitting on and sits down next to her. She lifts one foot at a time brushes her feet off and puts on her shoes.

"Thank you, for helping me. It seems like I always get one that's too small."

Becky stands up and tries to adjust herself to the suit with a torso that is obviously too short. The shoulders are tight and the crotch is pulled up deeply into her sex. Her lips pulled wide and the curious plastic-paper, dark with her moisture. After adjusting it as best as she can, she sits back down beside Anna.

"Hi, my name is Becky.

Becky holds out her hand to Anna.

Anna, taking the proffered hand and shaking it: "Mine's Anna."

"Really, thanks for the help. Obviously, they put a small one in my pack, because, I'm a 'g-i-r-l,' so, I must be 'little-bitty.' Men!"

Anna, chuckling: "Yeah, you were doing quite a dance there. I couldn't just leave you swinging in the wind. The way that thing is pulled up in the crotch; aren't you going to get a little... sensitive?"

"You mean like have an orgasm about every five steps? Yeah, probably. I'm definitely going to try to find a larger size if there are any left over."

12