The First Spanking

Story Info
She meets Him and gets what she needs - a spanking.
1.3k words
3.98
32k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
41 Followers

She had agreed to meet him after a lot of thought and despite her better judgement. She knew she was doing things she would advise her daughter against - meeting a man for the first time in a place she did not know and with the clear intention of having a sexual adventure. But it was what she wanted.

In the car as she drove to meet him she had felt the mixture of fear, apprehension, excitement and lust growing in her body. She knew that her panties were already stained with the juices that had seeped from her.

Now she was in the room with him and as they had walked through the door he had slipped a blindfold over her eyes - bringing back that fear of the unknown that excited her more than anything. As if reading her mind he had kissed her once, invading her mouth with his tongue and pressing his face hard against hers, and then left her standing alone.

The lack of contact after the passionate physical assault left her mind confused - wanting more but wondering what would happen next. The room was a standard hotel room, so her wildest fantasies would not be realised but he knew what they were. He knew that her deepest thoughts were of being forcibly strapped down and used, of being helpless while others used her ruthlessly and woke in her pleasures that she had not admitted to anyone. Well, hardly anyone.

They had spent many conversations online exploring what she might enjoy and he had forced her to read things that her natural instincts were to avoid. She had followed his instructions and found herself excited despite herself, unsure whether her body was responding to what she was reading or to the fact that she was reading because he had instructed her - and she was submissive.

Now, alone, blindfolded and without contact in the room she knew that she wanted more. She wanted whatever fate he chose for her. Whatever her Master decided she should experience, she would endure with pleasure.

As a hundred ideas seemed to whizz around in her head she was drawn back to the reality of her situation as her coat was slipped from her. For a few seconds she was alone with her thoughts again and then hands undid buttons and zips, her skirt fell to the floor and her top was pulled over her head. He pulled her forward and she stepped out of the skirt. She imagined him picking it up and putting it on a chair back but couldn't know whether or not that had happened. The next contact was behind her as her bra was unclipped and the straps pushed from her shoulders. It was pulled forward from her and her breasts hung free. It was now that she realised that he was inspecting her. She had been aware of course that while she was blindfolded he saw everything, but it was only now that the thought became important. Her breasts were naked and he was looking at them - not in a picture, not via a videocam but in the flesh. She imagined his face close to her nipples and wanted to feel the heat of his breath on her skin, wanted the gentle tongue he had spoken about, the suction of his lips around her and the bite of his teeth. That was what she wanted, but what she got was the feeling of cold metal at her hips.

She remembered an idea he had used once when encouraging her to let her mind free - scissors.

The hard, cold metal moved over the skin at the front of her thighs and rested at the elastic of her pantie legs.

He spoke for the first time since they had entered the room.

"I'm going to cut your knickers from you."

His voice hit her like an electric shock and she felt her body react to his use of the word knickers. It was what He called them and what he insisted that she call them.

The scissors moved against her skin and she heard the cutting of the material. She knew that he had cut them horizontally leaving the front panel above the start of her moist slit. The crotch material was trapped between her legs and she felt him pull it down to expose her lips. She shivered.

Now she was sure she felt his face close to her thighs. He spoke again.

"Spread for Me, My slut."

Instinctively and without hesitation she mover her feet apart, knowing now that she was totally open to him. Her clit was aching for his touch as she imagined him inspecting her.

His breath on her wet skin made her jump. It was followed by the touch of his smooth, slippery tongue which lapped at her slowly and then pressed firmly on her clit. His hands slid up both of her thighs and she automatically pushed against his face.

"Enough!"

She heard the control in his voice as his hands and face went from her. The scissors swiftly cut away her knickers and she was standing naked and alone - not knowing where he was or what was going to come next.

She didn't know for sure that is .. but she had a pretty good idea.

He knew what had been her biggest secret - the thought that was part memory-part fantasy that had started her on the exploration of her submissive self. She wanted to be spanked again.

He pulled her forward and she stumbled against his legs, falling over his knees and feeling his body to her left. She was in the position now that she took in her imagination when her fingers slipped between her legs. She was naked, over His knees and he was about to slap the cheeks of her bum. He made her wait before stroking the skin of each cheek in turn. Then she felt his hand lift away from her and the anticipation was almost unbearable.

The first slap came suddenly and was sharp. It landed on the right cheek and stung. The left cheek got the next blow which was immediately followed by four more on each side.

He paused and her body trembled - hoping that he would not stop. She could feel the heat of her skin and imagined that he was looking at her - inspecting his handmarks on her.

She moved on him - she hadn't planned to but her body let her down.

"Harder, I think." was his response.

His hand rubbed her for a second or two and then He started again, slapping over and over, varying which side he slapped and where on each cheek the blows landed, but the spanking was relentless now. He didn't pause in his rhythm, didn't speak and didn't stop.

Her memory and her instincts took over and she lost herself in the feelings He gave her.

He heard her breath become ragged and saw the flickering movements of her legs. He heard her begin to moan - quietly but helplessly and he continued his uncompromising treatment of her. The slaps went on and on as her bum glowed with the heat generated by His hand and those feeling started deep inside her.

Somehow she remembered and turned her head towards Him to ask.

"Please Sir, may I cum .. can I cum .. please?"

She wasn't sure that she could have stopped but she would have tried if he had decided to make her wait. Her relief was overwhelming when he did not.

"Yes, My slut, give Me your cum, give it to Me now."

As soon as she heard His words she surrendered her body to the sensations that flooded it.

His fingers slipped between her thighs and he played in the wet folds as her hips bucked against Him.

He rubbed her and slipped His fingers in and out of her until He felt her body starting to relax again.

Then he spoke quietly and with gentle authority,

"Thank you, My slut."

Her reply in words was simple.

"Thank You, Sir."

The other things that happened - the darker things that he encouraged her to explore and imagine - may be told another time, but that was her first time of submission to Him.

mforj
mforj
41 Followers