The First Step

Story Info
Husband and wife embark on a new lifestyle.
6.7k words
4.2
83.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Joni and I are very happily married. Part of the reason for this is the fact that we have a great sex life. Early on in our relationship we discovered the joys of uninhibited and unbridled lust. Fantasies and role playing have contributed greatly to keeping those fires burning and have always been an important part of our sex life. It seemed to us that creating a situation in our minds greatly enhanced the ensuing orgasm. It also kept us very creative in our fantasies and allowed for very vivid communication. All of which has kept our sex life very interesting to say the least.

Another important part of our relationship was the discovery that my wife is the dominant partner and generally dictated the flow of our sexual fun and games. And so it was that after many years of mutual pleasures we decided, one steamy evening, that our relationship was strong enough to actually consider bringing some! of our fantasies to life . Since most of our fantasies to this point revolved around my wife being with other partners while I watched or took part, as she saw fit, Joni decided that our first real life experience would be with another man. The only problem we really had with that, was finding a suitable partner.We spent many a night trying to decide if this type of adventure would be safer with a friend or with a stranger.

However fate seemed to intervene in the form of a good friend of ours, by the name of Kevin, (recently divorced) who invited us to go camping with him and his two kids. We left the invitation as a maybe as we are both very busy in our business lives and in bringing up our own two kids. Our lovemaking in the nights that followed seemed to be even more intense and in many of the fantasies and scenarios Joni created - Kevins' name kept popping up. As the weekend of the camping t! rip approached I was wondering if Kevin would be the one to share in our fantasies.

I was disappointed when it appeared our weekend would be booked solid with one thing or the other. It was quite a surprise to me therefore when I arrived home Friday night to find my wife packed up, and her and the kids all ready to go. I told her that it would be impossible for me to get away before Saturday night and maybe not at all. She smiled, gave me a funny look, and said not to worry. If I did'nt make it up she would see me Sunday afternoon. So I gave all the kids a kiss goodbye and told them to behave etc. As I turned to kiss Joni goodbye she told me to race into the bedroom and put both of the two tops that she had left out on the bed, into a bag which she had left there. She told me that these were the tops she was going to be wearing when the kids had gone to bed. She said she wanted me to at lea! st be the first to see them,even if I may not be the first to see her in them. When I got into the room I saw two very sheer tops,one white and one black. Now, I love to see my wife in sheer tops with no bra on as it never fails to excite me. The thought that someone else might now enjoy the view that had previously been for my eyes only made me extremely hot. It suddenly occured to me that Joni must have put a bit more thought into this weekend / encounter than she had let on. It also occured to me that she was going ahead with some of her fantasies and / or was simply fueling my already vivid imagination with these props. My hands were trembling as I put them into the bag. My cock also got very very hard. When I turned around Joni was standing in the doorway smiling at me. She slowly walked over to me and very lightly started to stroke my cock through my pants. "And what's making you so hard" she whispered. "D! o you like them that much or are you imagining what I'll look like in them. Or maybe you're thinking about Kevin staring at me from across the fire." I could only groan with pleasure as she kept stroking my cock and talking to me. "I hope this is an incentive for you to get up there in a big hurry even though I know you Won't be there tonite." With that she kissed me passionately, told me how horny she was and told me to think about her constantly. She told me to quickly drop my pants and grabbing hold of my now aching cock she told me that I should try not to come until I saw her again. She quickly dropped to her knees and sticking her tongue out squeezed a copious amount of my freely flowing precome onto it. Staightening she told me to open up and accept her gift. As she slathered her tongue on my lips she told me to remember all the fantasies we shared where she was with other partners and to remember! all the things she made me do in those fantasies. She reminded me that the next cock she saw, held or tasted probably would'nt be mine and that if she enjoyed this weekend as much as she thought she was going to there was going to be a few changes in our sex life. With that she took the bag with her two new tops in it, turned and walked out leaving me with my pants down around my ankles and a cock that was screaming for release. Somewhat dazed I pulled my pants back up and made it to the front door just in time to see the van turning the corner and heading off.

Turning back into the house I began to think of how I could get out of my commitments for the weekend but I knew that would be impossible. Besides I had this feeling that my wife really wanted my imagination to get me through this weekend. Looking at my watch I realized that she had only been gone for five minutes and I couldn't remember ever be! ing so horny. As I tried to make myself some dinner the most vivid pictures of my wife kept popping into my head. Would she really go through with some of her plans or was she just teasing me. I don't remember eating dinner or really any of that Friday nite. I do remember being in a constant state of hardness and was sorely tempted to relieve myself on more than one occasion. I decided to get an early night and as I was getting ready for bed I discovered a note which my wife had left for me.

Hello my darling You have no idea how excited I've been all week, just thinking about what may happen this weekend. I want you to know how much I love you and I'll be thinking about you constantly. I know how your mind works dearest so I know that by the time you find this note you'll be very very horny. I'll bet you've got a big hardon right now just reading this and letting your mind wander. Remember what I said about not playin! g with yourself, I want you really horny when I get back as I hope to have some very erotic adventures to share with you. Remember what I said about getting used to some changes in our love life. I want you to know that I want to get very adventurous and want you to share in these adventures with me. You will have to play by my rules though, no questions, and be prepared to expand your own horizons. I hope this weekend is the first step in our new adventures. If, how wet and horny I am right now just writing this is any indication of the fun We will have, you'd best get in real good shape. Look at the clock on your bedside table dearest and know that at 10:00 p. m. I'll be putting on that sheer white top that you packed for me so I could look real sexy for your friend. You know I won't be wearing a bra. Do you think that Kevin will like my tits as much as you do. Do you think he'll be able to keep his hand! s off them. I hope not! It makes me really hot to know that you had a part in putting my seduction outfit together. I sure hope it works - how about you? I'll let your mind wander now so you can conjure up images of what I might be wearing,if anything, by 10:15 and so on. Sleep well my darling - I love you!!!!

I kept glancing at the bedside table and watched as the hands moved ever closer to 10:00 o'clock. Intense images of how my wife would be setting up her surprise kept popping into my head. As the hands turned to that apponted time I actually groaned out loud and my hand automatically went to my throbbing member. At the first touch I shuddered and came all over myself. After cleaning myself up I jumped back into bed only to realize that sleep was going to elude me. Every time I closed my eyes every fantasy and scenario my wife and I had played out in our bedroom came roaring to life. I must have drift! ed off into some sort of fitful sleep for when I awoke I certainly did not feel rested. I started stroking myself and tried to imagine what my wife might have gotten up to the previous night. Even if nothing had happened the eroticness of the situation was greatly exciting to me and I began to look forward to my wifes return and the start of our new adventures ** Saturday passed slowly and my mind was barely on my work. However as the day came to a close I had already decided against going up and joining the campers. The intensity of my imagination won out and I decided to see if a repeat of the previous nights eroticism was possible. I lay in bed that night knowing that, by my not being there I was giving my consent to go ahead and chart a new course for our love life. My cock was just as hard as the previous night but this time I refrained from playing with myself, as my wifes words kept coming back to me. I knew! that she would have no way of knowing if I did play with myself but I was actually enjoying the restraint even if self imposed. I slept well that night and spent most of Sunday eagerly awaiting the arrival of the troops.

Around 5:00 o'clock the van pulled in and I watched my wife get out, minus the kids, and make her way to the front door. I was waiting to greet her with a hug, a kiss and a huge erection. She looked positively radiant. I knew instantly that something had happened and that I would probably hear about it in a very few moments. Looking right at me she told me that she had dropped the kids off at my parents place for a couple of hours. "I need a shower" she whispered, "go into the bedroom, get naked and lie face up waiting for me." I did as I was told and as I listened to my wife having a shower, my cock just kept getting harder and harder. Finally the water stopped and when my wife walk! ed into the room she was wearing her new sheer white top and nothing else. "Well" she cooed "do you like it". Your friend sure did Are you ready for some stories" I could only nod dumbly not trusting myself to speak. My cock felt as though it would burst right then.

Joni approached the bed and straddled my legs her pussy inches away from my cock. As I reached up to touch her she pushed my hands aside. "Not till I say so darling - understood!" I nodded and put my hand at my sides. Joni leaned over and lightly blew on my cock. "I don't think I can remember ever seeing your cock quite so hard - is it my new top? Do you like how my tits look through them - you should see how they look in the fire light. Did you get my note?" Again I could only nod. "Talk to me " my wife said. "I want to know that you read the note and I want to know how you feel about all the things I said in it before we go any further".

I! tried my best to explain all the feelings that took place while I read her note and especially how horny I became at just the thought that she was out fulfilling some of her desires.All the while Joni just kept lightly touching my cock and looking me in the eye the whole time.I tried to explain all the images I was conjuring up, how intense it was for me, not knowing just what she might do. How watching the clock approach ten was enough to cause me to climax just knowing that at a certain time she would be doing something which I could see in my mind so vividly. Joni agreed and said that she felt exactly the same way. She asked me if I was enjoying our new game and would I like to continue. I readily agreed and pleaded with her to let me please touch her wonderful breasts. "Not yet" she said "I've got some stories to tell you."

She told me how the kids had a great time and were on the go constantly right up to bed! time where, after a marshmallow roast and a hot drink they were in bed and sound asleep by 9:00. Thats when I knew everything would go just the way I wanted it she said. After a few good drinks Joni said the conversation turned to relationships and how some worked and some did'nt. Joni asked if he was seeing anybody right now and Kevin had replied that he had'nt even met a girl since his divorce. He had jokingly asked if she knew anyone who was interested in helping him out with his condition. And what condition might that be she had replied. At that point Kevin had gotten up to put another piece of wood on the fire and Joni told me she could'nt help but notice the obvious bulge in his jeans. She remarked that it was such a nice night why did'nt she get a blanket and they could star gaze for a bit. Kevin thought that was a great idea and had jokingly replied, that he'd fix up another couple of drinks while she ch! anged into something more comfortable."

I was so wet when I got into the tent I thought I was going to orgasm right there. I quickly peeled off my clothes except my panties and slipped on my new top. My nipples were so hard they hurt. They looked huge pushing against my new top and were plainly visible. I remember thinking how much I wished you were there to see me. I was desperately craving a hot tongue licking and sucking on my tits and everywhere else for that matter. I wrapped myself in the blanket and went out to join Kevin. I don't think he was aware for the first few minutes that I had indeed changed into something more comfortable. As he handed me my drink I let the blanket fall to the ground and watched as he just stared for what seemed like an eternity . His eyes never left my breasts and I could see the front of his pants swelling.

With that my wife who was all this time very lightly stro! king my cock asked me if I was ready to hear more and that if I said yes there would be no turning back. I whispered that I could come any second so she just stopped and our eyes locked for what seemed like minutes. "Don't come - don't even think about coming until I tell you that its ok to do so. Reach up and feel my tits" she whispered. "Feel how hard they are. Rub them through the material of my top because thats just what Kevin did." My hands gently reached out to touch her breasts. Her nipples were swollen and distended."Suck them through the material " she moaned. "Suck them till I tell you to stop." She was leaning over me now and the full weight of those wonderful breasts were against my face. I was in heaven as I continually alternated from one breast to the next. "I'll continue now" she whispered sitting back up and gently stroking my cock once again.

As Kevin continued to stare at my tits I asked him! if he liked the shirt that you had picked out for me to wear especially for tonite.He seemed amazed that you would know that I'd be wearing this tonite. Then, regaining some of his composure he remarked that you certainly had good taste. Speaking of good taste I told him, try this. I dipped my fingers in my drink and rolled my nipples through the shirt fabric with it. I did this several times till my nipples were completely soaked. I swear I thought they would rip the fabric of that top. Kevin slowly leaned his head forward and blew lightly all over my soaking wet tits. I could only stand there and shiver as he slowly licked my nipples and then started gently biting first one then the other. I was so hot I could have come right there. I held his face to my tits and told him to suck harder. Somehow we managed to collapse on the blanket and Kevin never stopped laving attention to my aching breasts. You know! how sensitive they are right darling. I could only nod my head as I concentrated on not coming. "He really took over then you know" my wife whispered. I knew she was getting turned on from that look in her eyes and now she started rubbing and pinching her own tits. "Ooh I'm getting so hot " she told me.

"Don't Stop" I pleaded as I tried to envision this whole scene unravelling before me. *** He held my hands over my head with one hand and kept running his hands all over my tits. I kept moaning and begging him not to stop. He had me sit up and then the top came off. He immediately pushed me back down and held my hands back over my head. "what do you want now Joni" he asked me. "I'm so wet" I told him "and my cunt is on fire." With that he began to kiss his way down my body. My hips lifted of their own accord and he slowly peeled my sopping wet panties off me. " Ooh - You really are in heat are'nt you" he whispered! as he began blowing lightly across my pussy lips. Joni pulled herself over me so that she was straddling my face and I was looking up at her dripping wet cunt. "God you're so wet!" I moaned just as she ground her pussy into my face. "Suck it baby - suck it" she cried "make me come like Kevin did". As I continued to suck and lick at her pussy lips she kept moaning how Kevin had used his tongue on her. How he kept teasing and licking in and around her cuntlips until she was whimpering for him to make her come.How he made her pull her pussy lips as far apart as she could so he could get his tongue further inside her and how his tongue kept fucking her wide open hole. Then as he thrust first one then two then three fingers into her wide open cunt and started sucking on her clit she came with a huge orgasm all over those fingers that kept fucking her. At this point she let out a moan and started coming all over my face. H! er whole body just shook. She kept pinching and pulling her nipples and her nectar kept pouring out of her. "Fuck Fuck Fuck" was all she kept saying as she slowly settled herself back down over the full length of me." MMM I just love that" she said. She lay quietly for a moment and then started tickling my still raging hard on. "there's more you know " she said. I just groaned. "It would'nt have been very polite of me not to at least return the favor now would it" my wife asked me. "Certainly not" I croaked desperately trying to hold back.

After I had stopped shaking Kevin kissed his way back up my body and we shared a long French kiss as I licked all my juices off his face. I peeled off his shirt and flicked his nipples with my tongue but I was in a hurry to get to other destinations. My wife gave my cock a little squeeze and slowly licked her tongue up and down my shaft. I was sure my cock was going to explode but! she quickly stopped and bent over to give me a very salty kiss. "Do you like it darling - do you like the taste of your own come? Thats just what I did to your friend you know. I pulled his jeans off and then his underwear. I'm sure I must have had a shocked look on my face because I certainly wasn't prepared for the size of him. He's huge you know - did you know that? All I could do was gasp and admire it. I grabbed it with both hands and kept squeezing just under the head. It kept getting bigger and bigger and more and more purple. I just had to taste it. I started at the shaft just like this - Do you like that darling"- I could only groan in response. "MMMM Joni said - I got pretty much the same answer from Kevin too. I worked my way up to that big head and tried to put the whole thing in my mouth. Kevin kept telling me not to stop - that it had been so! long. I tried to take him all the way but could'nt get close. He kept telling me to nip just under the head and apply suction up and down the shaft. I could feel his cock getting bigger and bigger and knew it would'nt be long. I kneaded his balls in my hand and stopped sucking his cock long enough to give them a little attention. Joni kept licking at my shaft as she was telling me this. Kevin kept moaning and telling me how good it felt. Oh how I wanted you there to see me taking that cock into my mouth. You'd like that would'nt you darling - just like in our fantasies. I started really sucking on his cock then. I got it as wet as I could. I kept telling him that I wanted it all and every time I plunged my mouth back down over that cock it got a little bit deeper. And then he simply erupted in my mouth. I think he had been saving it for a while because it just kept coming and coming. I tried to swallow as fast as I could b! ut he filled my mouth completely and I could feel his cum escaping from my lips and dribbling down my chin. Oh darling it felt so wonderful feeling that big prick explode in my mouth. I kept milking him and milking him. How about you darling - are ready to come in my mouth just like Kevin did? Do it now baby! Come all the way down my throat! I want you to fuck my face -come on - thats it - do it- don't stop!" My wifes words were bringing me closer and closer. I just watched as my cock kept sawing in and out of her mouth.I could feel my own orgasm building and then I could'nt hold back any longer. My cock erupted into my wifes willing throat. She eagerly gulped down my entire load and even as my contractions subsided she kept her mouth firmly over my cock. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. As I floated back to earth I could feel my wife gently kiss her way back to my lips.

12