The First Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hel! d each other, for awhile after that and Joni thanked me for allowing her to experience this new freedom. She also reminded me that she wanted to continue on with these adventures, that I might not always be there to participate but I would always know in advance what she would be up to as that was one of the biggest turn ons for both of us. She gave me one last chance to say no! I simply told her that I loved her and that I would do anything she wanted me to. With that Joni started gently stroking my cock and told me that after they had both come they just talked for awhile. Kevin had gotten hard again right away and wanted to fuck. I told him that I wanted you to be there to see me getting fucked by another man but in exchange for not fucking that weekend he could use me any other way he saw fit for the rest of their time there to which he quickly agreed. He asked how you would take all this or was I even! going to tell you. I told him that we both wanted to expand our sex lives and that I had decided this was to be our first step. I told him that you knew something would happen this weekend but that until I told you - you would only have your imagination. At this point I assured my wife that my imagination had indeed been working overtime and that that was just as big a thrill as the listening to the actual details. The mind is a very powerful sex organ we both agreed.

Joni told me that she was still incredibly horny while she continued her conversation with Kevin. He grabbed my hand and told me to lightly stoke him while I continued. I told him that I would be in charge of yours and mine new sexual adventures and that you would approve of anything that I wanted to do. I told him that you were the passive partner and that I wanted to expand your sexuality as well. He asked about some of the fantasies I would! like to live out so I told him that since I was the more dominant partner in our relationship I would like to submit to a naturally dominant man. I also told him that most of our fantasies involved me with other partners and that the multiple partner fantasy was another fantasy that I would like to live out. I told him that you may or may not be involved in that one darling as I thought you might enjoy an evening alone knowing that I was out servicing a couple of studs. He said he could help me out on both counts as being a dominant partner was his natural tendency and he quite often had card games at his place with sometimes two or three of his friends who would probably love a little extra excitement for the afternoon if I ever wanted to live that one out.He even offered to team up with me for some adventures involving you. I told him that I thought that all of those were great ideas and could feel my pussy startin! g to drip at just the thought of them. For a second I did'nt think I would be able to hold off Fucking him. I was so turned on my whole body hurt. *** He then told me that for now I was going to be his personal slave for the rest of the trip and did I have problem with that. I assured him I did not. No bra no panties for the rest of the trip for starters. I was also to be ready to service him at any time he desired. I was already dripping wet again by this time. He then told me to start sucking him off again as he sat and watched. I knew he was turned on because he was so damn hard and unbelievably thick and long. As I lay there with his cock in my mouth he told me to reach back and hold my ass cheeks apart. I quickly did this and felt him pour some of his cold drink down the crack of my ass. God I felt so wicked with his cock in my throat and my ass crudely pulled apart for him. He ran his finger from my asshole to my pussy and back again. Back and forth his fingers kept sliding from my ass to my pussy and he kept making comments about how wet I was. He kept telling me how he was going to fuck me then he would dip his finger into my pussy and tell me that he needed to get it real wet because he was going to jam that finger up my ass. He kept telling me how hot I looked with my ass cheeks pulled apart and asked me if I would like to be a real slut for him one day. He started telling me how I would have to service his three other friends. His dirty talk just got me hotter and hotter and I was moaning around his cock to please use me any way he wanted. Then he jammed two fingers in me and that was it. I started coming like crazy . When he put three fingers in me he told me to start fucking his hand. I was just going off like a string of firecrackers as I fucked back and forth on his figers just imagining what his big cock was going! to feel like. He pulled his fingers out of me and smeared my juice all over his cock and told me that every time he fucked me he was going to make me or you lick his cock clean. I was in heaven as he pushed that big prick back in my mouth and told me that for now it was my turn to lick all of my own juices off his cock. Then he had me get up on my knees and told me to keep my mouth open with my tongue stuck out. He stood there in front of me and told me to ask for it .I started to plead with him to please let me see him shoot his load that I just had to taste it again. I watched him shaking that beautiful cock right in front of me. The head was dripping precome and he was letting it run onto my tongue. He told me to get ready - any - second - now - and he started coming. He kept telling me to make sure I did'nt miss any and to keep my tongue out so he could watch his cock shoot all over it. I just had t! o reach down between my legs and play with myself one more time. Finally he stopped shooting and I quickly sucked him backed to my mouth and cleaned him all up. I was actually amazed to see his cock shrink since he had come twice and had been hard the whole time. I was wondering if he ever got soft. We hugged and just lay against each other as we finished our drinks. We had a nice long good night kiss and retired to our separate tents with Kevin telling me that I should bring him coffee in the morning and that I could only wear one piece of clothing.

The next day passed nicely. The kids were having a great time and Kevin kept having me show him my tits or rub his cock whenever it was relatively safe to do so. When I took him coffee in his tent in the morning he made me kneel with my legs spread wide while he fingered me. He would dip his fingers in his coffee and rub them all over my pussy. He had me start stroking h! is cock but the kids were nearby so I could'nt finish him off. Later that day while we had the blankets spread out for a picnic and the kids were playing at the waters edge Kevin had me sit facing him with my legs spread wide. He told me to masturbate right there in the middle of that crowded park and the whole time I was to tell him all the ways I would make myself available to him. I was shaking like crazy, positive someone would notice what I was doing or that someone would hear me as I described all the ways that he could use me. When I came He told me to leave my fingers buried in my cunt. Then he had me lick all my fingers clean. It was so exciting being out there in the open with people all around. It was such a deliciously wicked feeling.When we got back to the tents and the kids were playing in the woods Kevin had me go down on him for a few minutes. Just a warm up he promised.

After the kids had g! one down that night, we wasted no time in going down either. Only we went down on each other. My wife told me that she was determined to get all of that prick down her throat and although she never accomplished that task she was rewarded each time with a huge load of cum. Joni could'nt believe how hard that Kevin could stay. She also was expressing the fact that she enjoyed being more passive as Kevin was definitely a very dominant partner.

At one point just after he had me sit on his face and brought me off with his tongue he had me put a blanket on the picnic table then lie on it. Then he had me hang my head over the end. He placed a pillow at the end of the table so it was'nt to uncomfortable. This would give him a better angle and allow him to get deeper he had told me. Then he had me spread my legs so they were hanging off the edges. God did I ever feel exposed and Kevin told me that I indeed looked like one big pu! ssy just waiting to get fucked as I was so open and wet. My own cock was springing back to life as I listened to my wifes story. Kevin then ordered me to start masturbating for him. I could'nt see a thing as my head was hanging over the edge of the table. Anyone could have been passing by or watching but I just did'nt care. He had just brought me off with his tongue and I was willing to do anything for him. He made me hold my pussy lips apart with one hand and stroke up and down my slit with the other. Then he had me finger myself while he just leaned over me and fed me that big cock of his. I've never felt so erotic in my life. He had me put one finger at a time into my sopping wet hole and told me to fuck my hand just like it was a cock. I started to come all over my hand while Kevin just kept fucking my mouth and telling me not to stop till I brought myself off a second time As he got close to coming he told! me that I should play with my tits and push them together because he was going to fuck them as soon as he finished coming in my mouth. He told me not to swallow any because I was to coat his dick and my boobs with his come so he could fuck them. I could only nod to show that I understood. He left half his prick in my mouth and just started masturbating the other half that I could'nt fit in and then he was shooting another load into me. He did'nt even get soft as he pulled out of my mouth and wiped his dick all over my face. He asked me if I liked that to which I could only moan yes. Then he had me sit up and told me to let his come drip out of my mouth and to start rubbing it into my tits for him. He had me coat his cock with his own come. He told me to hold my tits together as he was going to fuck them. He had me in a semi reclining position and made sure I watched the whole thing. His dick would hit my chin an! d he told me to keep my mouth open as he might want to use it again. Reaching behind he started playing with my pussy and as he drove three fingers into me I started to come again. I was humping like crazy against his fingers and having one orgasm after the other. He told me he was about to come and asked me where I wanted his load this time. I told him all over. He had lie me down and he kneeled above me straddling my tits. His cock was pointed straight at me. I held my tits together for him and pinched and pulled my nipples for him. He asked me if I was ready and then he started shooting all over me. My tits were covered in no time and he told me to lay back and watch as he finished all over my face. I just kept my mouth open and let him cover my lips and cheeks and anywhere else he felt like with his hot come.

My wife climbed on top of my resurrected hard on and closing her eyes I could tell she! was reliving the experience just as I had been living it for the past hour. Moaning she ground her lips to mine and simply said "Fuck me darling!" I poured my seed into her as she had her climax and we just collapsed into one anothers arms. As we lay there drained I had to ask -"When are you going to fuck him? " My wife grinned at me and said that although she desperately wanted to that weekend it was our anniversary next week and she wanted to save that for when I was there. I'm making dinner reservations tomorrow and just the three of us are going out to celebrate. You are going to have a very busy week getting me ready so I look good for our company. I just have'nt decided if I'll make you wait in the car after our dinner or whether we'll invite you up. You'll have the whole week to show me how badly you want us to really do this and to convince me that you'll play by my rules and will do absolutely anything I tel! l you to when the time comes. We'll call it the second step. I can hardly wait darling - how about you?"

to follow : the second step

12