The First Step Into Darkness

Story Info
Chapter 2 of my life
1.7k words
4.09
50.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my first story "The Beginning". Thanks to all the feedback. I have tried to improve.. Please keep your comments coming..

The other guys then one by one colored my face and in return I put color on them. There were 5-6 of them, and a few were bold enough to go beyond my neck. I was a little taken aback, but for some reason extremely wet down there. I couldn't understand what I was feeling, but I kind of enjoyed it i guess. Later when they left, I came out and played with my neighborhood people, who could notice the hands of my boyfriend all over my body. But none of them had the courage to touch me anywhere except my face, whereas I made sure I colored as much as i can. I could feel their eyes on the bare legs and the slight cleavage, but that is all they could do, stare.

I came back home, went to the bathroom and stripped myself naked to see my self in the mirror, and I could see hands all over my body, i closed my eyes and let open the shower. My fingers had found their favorite spot and were having a mind of their own. I kept thinking about the incident and got myself a massive orgasm. I wanted to feel more. That night when he called, he asked me if I liked it, and I said yes. He just somehow knew I would. We talked about it and then made love over phone (yes, it was very popular at one point of time). I made him say my name as he cummed and did the same for him.

After that day, something had changed. My friends started being even more open and flirty with me. Rahul (my BFs name if you are wondering) became a lot more touchy feely infront of them, he even kissed me a few times infront of them. One day, we were sitting in the class, it was Chemistry and I was half asleep. My mom had finally agreed to me wearing a bra under my school uniform. Rahul and his friends used to sit in the row next to me and my friends, Priya, Sonal and Parul. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I felt a hand tugging my arm, and I saw Priya passing me a chit and motioned towards Rahul, saying that he gave it. I opened it and read it, and suddenly went red in my face. In it was written "before the next class starts, I want your panties in my pocket".

My mind started thinking how to do it. Suddenly i was wide awake all senses aware of the people around me and the leering eyes of Rahul and his friends, it was evident that they had read the note. I felt a bit angry at him for not respecting me, but the challenge and the sheer power it gave me over their mind made me smile and get up just as the class ended. I had written a note on the same paper and dropped it on his table before going out. He opened it and all his cheap creepy friends crowded to read it. It said "you have to come and take it if you want it.. ". I walked out of the class room and soon found him walking behind me. There was this under construction part of the school building, I walked towards it and stood behind a half constructed wall, that was covering the view from the main building but was quite open on the other side. There was usually no one there, the construction work happened after school hours. Soon he came there and I smiled at him. No words were said, he came close kissed me like a wild animal mauling my breasts till I moaned in pain. i took his hand under my skirt and made him go down and take off my panties. He slid it down my thighs and legs, and I could feel the wetness travelling down. I stepped out of them and he picked it up and smelled it. I smiled and walked back to the class. He never let me wear a panties in class after that, well expect for those days of the month. Anyway, we started experimenting more, skipped school a few times and went to the movies where he would make full use of the dark, and sometimes even ignoring the lack of privacy.

I wanted to be touched to be fondled, but we both lived with our families and it was difficult to sneak out often. One day we were supposed to meet at a multiplex a little far away from your school, so I had to take a bus, I was standing at the bus stop getting the usual stares from the middle age men and a few comments here and there from the younger guys. I had come to realize that school girls are a big turn on for many older men, I found that a bit creepy and equally interesting. the bus came and it was a bit crowded. Me and a man around 48-50 entered the bus. There was no space to sit and very less to stand either. So I found a little empty space in the back and moved there, that guy also followed and stood just behind me. More people came in and my idea of standing at the back of the bus suddenly didn't seem all that smart. Ten minutes into the journey and I was surrounded by men from all sides, many of them smelled of sweat and were either construction workers or middle age men going to work.

Suddenly I felt something on my side just around my waist. It was tht old man's hand, at first I thought he was trying to hold the seat next to me and in the process coincidentally touched my body. I had my doubts which were soon proved right as he moved his arm further up, trying to touch my breasts with his elbow. I smiled inside and almost felt pity on him. Poor old man, he must have not gotten anything from his wife lately, he was as old to have a daughter my age anyway. I just stood there, and soon he became bold enough to constantly rub his elbow on the side of my bust. I wouldn't say i was not enjoying it myself, but this was too public and with a complete stranger, but still I could feel myself getting wet. His stop came and he had to go, but before he left he looked up at me, and I gave him a really nice smile that would have made his day, and a few coming nights as well. My stop was still a bit far, and suddenly i realized that this little play between me and that old guy hadn't gone unnoticed and 4 of those construction workers were smiling at me with those, lusty, demeaning eyes, and before I could react I was surrounded by them. More people came in and I was pushed towards them.

I suddenly felt my bag getting lighter and soon a very hard rough hand was between the bag and my back. That hand was feeling my back and even played with the strap of my bra. My breathing was short and fast, as i felt another hand around my waist, feeling the under sides of my breasts, just a teasing touch but I could feel the rough hand. Soon there were another pair of hands as i felt my skirt being lifted up slightly from behind those hands guided me to the corner where one of their friends was sitting, he was a big man, looked like a bully and the boss of them. I felt like a helpless nympho. Before I knew it, the old huge man's found my inner thighs, I shuddered and closed my eyes, his hands went up and down on my creamy young thighs.

I should have shouted, created a scene and tried to break away form these old dirty molesters. But, I just stood there, with four pair of hands all over my body, touching me in the most intimate parts. The huge old boss, took my being quite as an approval to explore further, and gave me a dirty sick smile before diving deeper under my skirt to find the I was not wearing any panties. The expression on his face was of sheer joy, as if he has just won a million dollar lottery. My knees bucked a little as his coarse fingers found my love spot, and in his own crude way started to finger me. It was not even close to the rhythm I was used to but the feeling of a strange hand doing it was so new and exciting that my juices started dripping all over his fingers. Then he did something that even I had not done yet, he took a finger and inserted it deep in my pussy. I almost shouted and moved back, it was like a bucket of cold water and I realized the situation around me. I pushed away the hands that were mauling my breasts and broke away from the group on those stinking dirty construction workers. I steadied myself, made sure my dress is in place and started to move forward through the crowed towards the door. Before getting off, I turned and looked at those men, and could clearly see the feeling of extreme lust and hunger in there eyes for me. Suddenly, a smile came over my face and I looked at them, letting them know that I enjoyed it as well and got of. I can imagine all of them jerking off that day and atleast a few more days after that, thinking of this encounter. Even today as I recount that incident I get wet.

Finally I reached where Rahul was waiting for me with a shopping bag. We hugged and he gave me the shopping bag and asked me open it. There was a dress inside it, that he wanted me to wear for the date. He told me to go to the ladies room and change. I kissed him on the cheeks before I went in...