The First Taste

Story Info
A couple's first taste of a public threesome.
1.5k words
3.62
37.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They've been sitting in the club for the past hour, watching people walk by, seeing people dancing, looking at all the different outfits and costumes, then look at their own. He is wearing leather pants, tight black top and a collar. She is wearing a black frilly, girly type corset top with matching underwear, high heels and a collar.

He begins rubbing her back, tracing his fingers along the exposed skin, at times barely touching her soft delicate skin. He then leans in from behind and starts kissing her neck, deeply infatuated with her smell, breathing deeply, enjoying her taste. Jane tilts her neck to the side looking at another couple having sex only across the table. She then closes her eyes and enjoys the soft delicate kissing of her lover as his kissing slowly develops and becomes deep and passionate. Her mind wanders, thinking about all the people around her, the people looking at her. Perhaps they are even touching themselves thinking about her and her lover's now obvious lust for her, their want for each other's bodies. Her mind still drifting deeper and deeper into her mind, she is suddenly brought back to reality, but not in a bad way. Her eyes still closed, she knows that her fantasy is about to come true. She knows the feeling of another mans lips on her neck. She knows, and can easily identify the difference between her lover's and this stranger's lips. They had talked about it a lot and Paul had been excited about the idea. They were good friends and even better lovers together. They just wanted to explore things, meet new people and have fun and certainly now, was she having her "fun".

Paul had noted her eyes closed and as soon as he realised she was deep into her mind, he had looked around for possible men to join them. More importantly he looked not only for a guy that was clean, but also for a guy that would drive Jane wild. This was her fantasy, not that he wasn't going to enjoy it, but he wanted to please her and make sure it went just as she had imagined it, if not better. Once he had gestured the chosen guy over and pointed at her neck, he moved further behind her, watching, as he knew full well that she now realised what was going on. He kept kissing her for a while, then leaned back and watched this stranger kiss his lover's neck. He wondered if he was enjoying her neck as much as he did, he didn't think so, but Paul most definitely enjoyed watching. He could feel his cock throbbing, getting harder inside his leather pants. He leaned back in again kissing the very back of Jane's neck and top of her back. He slipped his hand around her, holding her close before moving his hands slowly down to her thighs. Jane's thighs opened instantly. He immediately knew that Jane was horny she wanted something inside her and now. But no, he was going to make this fantasy of hers last. After all, she was enjoying it. Also, this time, he was in control.

Again, using his fingers, he delicately traced a line between Jane's thighs up and down. He had been surprised the first time he had gotten close to her pussy, that her upper thigh was still wet. Jane had moved her neck and was now kissing the stranger. Paul grabbed her hair and held her tight in position, making sure she made the new man feel right at home. Jane reached around and started to rub Paul's cock through his pants, but this did not satisfy Jane at all. Without moving her head, she unbuttoned his pants and let his cock free. Now with more room and space to breath, Paul's cock became large all the blood flowed to it. Jane could feel it in her hand, could feel that his Prince Albert and his helmet were already soaking wet. She loved the feel of his cock in her hand. She loved the thought that this cock was her plaything, her own personal sex toy, and Paul was up for fun as much as she was. She played with his cock, deep strokes from top to bottom, occasionally pausing to play with his helmet and piercing.

At this point Paul couldn't resist anymore. He took his hand away from Jane's thighs and leaned across, whispered in Jane's ear.

"This is what you wanted isn't it? Well make sure you do well and please us and you will get everything you want."

With that, he leaned over and unbuttoned the stranger's shorts. They fell easily enough to the ground, exposing his large black cock. The stranger pulled away from Jane's kiss and stood there. Jane opened her eyes, for the first time seeing the man in front of her. He was well build and cute, nice smile too, although Jane did not look at that half of his body for long. Paul grabbed her hair again and gently moved her head down on to the stranger's cock, first of all, all the way down, until she gagged a small bit. Still at that, there was only half of his cock in her mouth.

"You know what to do from here, don't you?"

She nodded, with the strangers cock still deep in her mouth.

Paul's hand slipped back to where they had been, teasing her inner thighs. At this point, her thighs had become even more wet. He could feel the wetness making its way down her thighs. He decided that at this point she deserved a little something, and, with that slid his fingers all the way up to her pussy. He couldn't believe how wet she was, how open she was, his two fingers slid in easily with no trouble. She gasped, pulling away from her other duty. Knowing what was going on and who was in control, the stranger grabbed her head before it was all the way off his cock. He didn't push down, but Jane got the idea, she went back to where she was.

At this point Paul decided that he had enough and wanted somewhere warm to put his cock. Kneeling up on the couch and making sure that Jane didn't stop what she was doing, he positioned her on all fours, her face over the couch edge, still sucking the stranger's cock. Paul had perfect access to ass and pussy, and, with that, a small slap landed on Jane's ass. She moaned as the slap landed, which obviously gave her pleasure. However, the expression on the strangers face meant that he could feel the vibration and yet again another slap followed yet another. Jane's ass was slightly reddening now with each swift slap, but now it was time for Paul to get what he had wanted. Kneeling behind Jane, he took his cock, sliding it in and out of Jane's pussy for a bit. He then slid it up to her ass hole, pulling her slightly closer, forcing her to take his cock in her ass, she moved slightly moving her ass and legs slightly to accommodate her lover's cock, but shortly it was all the way in. Jane was close to coming and then, with one move of Paul's hand onto her clit, he started to fuck her ass. She then came. He could feel her thighs tightening, her mouth closing tighter around the stranger's cock. Only a minute later she felt it again. Once again, the ecstasy of orgasm traveled through her body.

Paul stopped playing with her clit and pulled her hair back, pulling her head off the stranger's cock.

"I think it's time you thanked our friend, don't you?"

"Oh, most definitely," replied Jane.

Jane leaned up to make room on the couch, but made sure that her lovers cock didn't leave her ass. Jane had no intention of letting that go. As the stranger lay down on the couch in front of her, Paul leaned over, picked up a condom, gave it to Jane, and she put it on the stranger. With that, she maneuvered herself down onto his cock, taking it in, deep, deep inside her. It felt so good, this big black cock in her pussy. She could feel it hitting her walls, hitting her g spot, as she began to fuck the stranger. Now, with her lover's cock in her ass, and this man's cock in her pussy, she was in heaven. She could feel both of them, feel each curve and each vain inside her. Suddenly she could feel it, both cocks began to throb, began to harden that extra little bit. She knew her lover, and she could count the seconds between this feeling and his cum filling her body. But now she got it now from both sides, and, within seconds, both men came inside her. Paul's cum filling her ass while the stranger's condom filled up and his cock pumped inside her pussy.

Jane excused herself and moved towards the bathroom. When she came back, there was a drink and her lover and the stranger were talking.

"Hey sweetie, this is Chris."