The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers

He gently kissed the side of my neck as his hands drifted slowly to the waist of my shorts. I leaned my head back against his shoulder as I felt him unfasten the button. The zipper made a soft whirring sound in the silence as he slid it down. Kneeling behind me, he slowly pulled my shorts down my long legs.

As they pooled at my feet, I stepped out of them. The back of my red bikini panties were directly in front of his face. He leaned forward and pressed his face against them. I shivered as I felt him deeply inhale the fragrance of my dripping pussy. Hooking the sides of my panties, he gently slid them off to join the shorts on the floor. For the first time, I was completely naked in front of him.

Tenderly he turned me around until I was facing him. As he knelt before me, his eyes looked up into mine with an expression of pure love that could not be faked. His hands moved around my hips in a gentle caress. Softly, he kneaded the cheeks of my ass. Pulling me to him, he pressed my curly mound to his face. Again, he inhaled deeply. I threw back my head, thrusting my pussy forward to meet his face. He rubbed his face up and down in my curls for a moment, then, leaning back, he allowed his eyes to travel over my naked body that was displayed for him. He was taking in every detail, every curve and fold.

Rising to his feet, he took my face in his hands and kissed me so sweetly that I thought I would melt right there. I could feel the heat running through my body. My pussy was pulsing with need as I felt the wetness running down my thighs. I moaned into his mouth as I felt his hands move down to my hard nipples. Gasping in need, I thrust my breasts into his hands, seeking the roughness of his palms.

I needed to feel his body naked against mine. Fumbling, I reached down and unzipped his shorts as he pulled his shirt over his head. Kneeling before him, I pulled his shorts and underwear down together. As he stepped out of them, I tossed them to the side. Looking up, his hard cock was in front of my face. It bobbed in the air each time his heart beat. I took his cock in my hand and started stroking it, slowly at first. Looking into his eyes, I lowered my mouth over him and started sucking on his cock. I had kissed and sucked his cock a little bit on earlier dates, but I never did it for very long and I certainly had never allowed him to cum in my mouth. I always finished him with my hand. I liked sucking his cock. I liked feeling the pulsing of it in my mouth, the smoothness of it in my hand, and the thrill I felt when hearing Chris moan my name.

We had never gone all the way. I had never allowed him or any other man to enter me. This time seemed different. The beauty and solitude was a turn on. We had already progressed through the different levels of petting and foreplay on earlier dates. We had reached the stage of physical and mental intimacy that would allow us to finally consummate our relationship. We were in love.

Taking his cock from my mouth, I kissed my way up his belly. Slowly standing, I licked his nipples. I suckled on their hard points as I gently raked them through my teeth. This forced a moan from him. Raising my face up to his, our lips met in a kiss that quickly grew in passion.

Chris suddenly turned around facing away from me. Papers and other materials flew across the room, as with a sweeping motion of his arm, he swept everything from the top of the desk. As he turned back to me, the look of passion was flaming in his eyes. But, he was still gentle as he picked me up and placed me on top of the desk. As I laid back, my legs dangled over the edge and fell open, seemingly of their own accord, exposing my pussy to his gaze. I lay naked and vulnerable before him.

My breasts rose and fell as I gasped in excitement. My body trembled as I waited in anticipation of what he was about to do. Chris slowly traced one hand across my body. Starting at my hip, he lightly ran just his fingertips across the skin of my tight flat belly. Goosebumps formed on my skin as the sensations ran through me. Droplets of my excitement gathered on the red-gold curls of my mound. My legs were flexing and moving in response to his touch as his hand moved over me.

Leaning forward, he kissed my breasts, gently biting the nipples, his hand descending over my fur covered mound, his finger finding my clitoris, rolling it out of the hood, softly stroking the super sensitive tip. I became even wetter, my pussy positively weeping my sexual juices as my body prepared for his entry into my warm center. His fingers now moved down, separating the delicate lips of my vagina, opening and gently pinching them.

My hands were on either side of his head, my own head thrown back to thrust my breasts into his willing mouth. His fingers found the entrance to my virgin canal, slipping past the opening, sliding in, deeper and deeper. My hips rolled up to meet his thrusting fingers, his palm now flat against the lips of my eagerly pulsing pussy.

I reached down and grasped the hard length of his cock, softly stroking it, feeling the velvety head, my thumb catching the drops of fluid that leaked from the slit at the top. Rubbing it around and around the soft flesh. His hips rocked back and forth, thrusting his length against my palms, mimicking the actions he would shortly use to take what I was so willingly offering him.

He moved now, kneeling between my wide spread legs, lifting my calves so my knees were flexed upward, my hips rolling back, my pussy opening to him like a flower. His head descended, his lips coming in contact with my clit, his tongue flicking out, twitching at the tip. An almost electric shock passed through my body, the sensations rolling up from my pussy, into my belly. I gasped as my back arched, pushing myself upward to meet his mouth and fingers. I could feel a climax start to build deep inside me. I knew that I was about to cum! My orgasm rolled over me, building and building itself even higher against the pressure of his lips on my pussy and his tongue, as it slipped into the opening of my pussy.

I exploded in excited release, my copious juices flowing out over his tongue. My soft cries of sexual release filling the little room as my hands pulled his face hard against my quivering sex.

I lay gasping as he rose and stood towering over me. He looked into my eyes. I watched as he moved closer to me. Pressing the head of his cock to my wet pussy, he rubbed it up and down in the moistness, searching for the opening. Finding it, he gently pressed forward as I moved beneath him, tilting my pussy upward to give him easier access.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and put my arms around his neck. I gently pulled his face down to mine. Our lips met in a soft kiss. He rose above me again and I tensed as I felt his cock slide a little way into my wet opening. He stopped when he felt his way blocked by my hymen. I opened my eyes to see his handsome face looking at me. I felt so in love with him, just the two of us alone in that beautiful place, in a lover's embrace.

As we looked deep into one another's eyes, he pushed harder into me. I could feel the head of his hard cock inside me. My pussy seemed to have a life of its own. It was flexing and pulling, trying to get him deeper inside me. As the pressure within me built, I gasped and bit down on my lower lip, my eyes tightly shut, my hips rolling upward, seeking more and more of him.

When he heard me gasp, Chris pulled back and removed his cock from me. I whimpered in need. My pussy felt so empty without his cock. "Are you okay?" he asked with a worried look.

"Oh God yes." I whispered as my pussy ached for his cock.

"Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes, yes! Please Chris, take me now!"

He pressed his body to mine and I felt the head of his cock sliding between the lips of my pussy, moving up and gently bumping the super sensitive spot at the tip of my clit. My hips were rolled back, ready to receive him. The head slipped between the lips, separating them, seeking the opening to the warm channel below. It found its path, and I felt my pussy stretching and widening as it began to accept his length. I could feel its rigid hardness as it moved into my body. My arms were raised to caress his shoulders, my legs around his hips, my pussy tilted upward to receive him.

In he slid, deeper and deeper. I felt every unevenness, every fold, the division between the head of his cock and the shaft as he stretched my passage open for the first time. I felt the head touch the membrane of my hymen, felt him withdraw slightly, then push forward again. There was a tearing sensation, then the pain, oh, the pain! My hands, where they had been stroking his shoulder, clasped into fists, my eyes scrunched tightly shut! I cried out and whimpered as the pain turned to a burning sensation deep in my abdomen and I felt tears leak past my tightly closed eyes. He stopped his movement within my pussy, holding himself still, straightening his arms to push his upper body away from mine while holding his hips steady, his hardness still deep in me, unmoving.

The pain built to a peak, and then gradually receded, getting less and less intense. He reached over with one hand and wiped away the tears that had pooled in the hollows of my eyes. Leaning down, his lips kissed away the remaining moisture. He whispered loving words in my ears, soothing me, holding me, gentling me, and softly stoking my hair until the pain passed like a dying breeze. The pain was gone. However, the wonderful sense of fullness, of being stretched, of being filled, still remained. Chris lowered his chest until it came into contact with my breasts. This pulled his cock slightly back so that he was not buried so deeply in my pussy.

"Is it better now?" he asked, concern written all over his face.

My hands were back around his neck, my legs remained locked around his waist. His rock hard cock was still partially embedded in my slit. For an answer, I flexed my hips upward, driving a little more of him into me, seeking the completion of this glorious act we were sharing for the first time. I felt a sense of fullness down there, a widening of my vaginal canal that this hard male intruder was generating within me. The feelings I was experiencing were those that I had never felt.

Chris gasped as he felt my flexing hips pull his cock deeper inside me. He understood my actions and moved forward slightly, causing his cock to slip deeper into me. There was no pain, no burning, only a feeling of being opened by him, opened to him.

He withdrew and thrust forward again and then again. Each thrust stretched me further and further, filling me, bringing a sense of completeness to what we had started. His hips now rose and fell, thrusting his cock into my pussy, each forward thrust of his hips driving him deeper and deeper into my body.

I looked down between us, seeing the length of his cock withdraw and then watching it disappear into me as he thrust forward, each thrust going deeper and deeper. I watched as the hard hair covered mound above his penis touched the mound above my vagina and I knew he was fully embedded in me. I felt his heavy balls slap into the crease of my ass. There was no pain, no burning, only the glorious sensation of his cock burying itself in my pussy, knowing I was getting fucked for the first time.

My back arched as the sensations started to build within me moving with hot sweet ripples towards a climax unlike anything I had ever known. He had climbed up onto the desk with me. Lying above me, he was stroking furiously into my open pulsing pussy. My screams of pleasure echoed around the room as his plunging cock claimed what was his. The top of his cock was now rubbing on the tip of my clit as he slid its length in and out of me. The sensations he generated with his movements were swiftly bringing me to orgasm. I threw my head back, my hair flying across both of us as I started to cum, a shout escaping from my lips, my hips thrusting up to meet his downward thrusts. On and on he pounded into me, causing my climax to build and to sustain itself, driving me yet higher.

As my orgasm finally subsided, Chris grabbed my legs. As he again stood next to the desk, he placed my legs over his shoulders and drove his hard cock even deeper into me. As he hammered his steel-like organ into my open yielding pussy, I could actually feel another orgasm starting to build inside me. This was unbelievable! I didn't know women could have several orgasms like this.

His pounding became more intense as I felt his cock swell even bigger and start a hot throbbing. He thrust down hard once, again, and a last time. I felt him completely driving his cock into me and holding it there, pressing against the lips of my stretched pussy, mashing against my clit, a grunt escaping from him as I felt the first throbbing spurt of his cum slam into me, driving me to yet newer and undreamed of heights!

His cum continued to slam into me, spurting from the head of his cock, washing away all traces of pain, of burning, leaving only the sensations of joy and fulfillment.

At last, his climax passed and he collapsed forward, my arms wrapped around his neck, my legs falling away from his hips to lie outstretched on either side of his body. Our breath mingled as he faced me, kissing me softly, telling me of his love for me. My face was flushed and I felt goose bumps rise on the cheeks of my ass, on my arms, and over my breasts. I pulled his face to me and kissed him deeply, feeling his cock softening inside my stretched canal, starting to slip away.

He raised his hips slightly and his cock slipped out of my pussy. I felt the mixture of his cum and my pussy juices slide out of my slit, slipping down over my ass and pooling on the desk. I enjoyed every moment of it!

He gathered me in his arms and kissed me again and again. Never had I felt so cherished or protected as I did at that moment. The sensations that radiated up from my abdomen, spreading throughout my body were wonderful! I wanted this to go on and on, to do it again! I started to move beneath him, pushing my pussy up against him.

He threw back his head and laughed saying "Not now, not now! Soon, but not now!"

We did do it again that afternoon, and much sooner than he thought possible! If anything, it was even better the second time!

I knew I had a man who loved me, wanted me and would do anything to please me. He also knew he had a woman who wanted him and would do anything to please him.

What we had just experienced was not just sex; it was an act of love. There is so much difference between raw sex and making love. Each has its place, but making love is far better.

Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers
12