The First Time

Story Info
Watching my Wife for the very first time.
1.1k words
3.77
82.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been married for over 20 years I often shared my fantasy with you and you ever did was smile. You knew my fantasy, what I wanted to see. There is nothing better to me than seeing you get excited and start to sweat as you get more and more into being fucked. I also love watching you fuck yourself and bring yourself off as you work your wet pussy with Little Travis. (Little Travis is the 7 inch Black lifelike vibrator we recently purchased.)

You told me that you had a surprise for me this morning as you left for work. You wouldn't give me any hint except when you said, "you will love it". I was excited and I couldn't wait to see what you were up to. We both went off to work. You got home before me and got the kids dinner and off to school for the night. They were finishing up their sophomore and frosh year at the local community college. I came home after a meeting and did not see you.

As I went into the family room to put my stuff away, I saw two wine glasses on the end table by your love seat. I put my stuff down and headed up the steps to our room. As I started up the steps, I began to hear some noise from our bedroom. It sounded like you were moaning. I got a smile on my face as I thought about what I would see when I got to the door of our room. I love watching you play with yourself. Maybe you were even using Little Travis!

I got to the door of our room and looked into the bed and stopped dead in my tracks. You were playing with yourself all right but you weren't alone. Standing by my side of the bed and watching you intently was Travis; well at least that was what we called him. We didn't really know his name; at least I didn't think so.

We had met him at the bar a couple months ago. He was a new bartender and had a great personality and loved to flirt with you and you loved to reciprocate. We slipped one night and called him Travis, he played along and that became our nickname for him. He always seemed to spend a lot of time hovering around when we saw him at the bar. His flirting always seemed to get you worked up and always led to us having mind-blowing sex when we got home.

Well apparently the flirting was a little more serious than I realized. I watched as our guest started to pull off his clothes. We never were really sure how old he was but I had always guessed about mid 30's. He is a little taller than me and in the shape of a young athlete. As he got naked before you, I watched your head and eyes rivet in on him. Who could blame you? As your moans got louder, Travis pulled down his jockey shorts and showed you what you had been waiting for.

His big, black, and very hard cock was on display. You could no longer help yourself as you drug him onto the bed with you. As soon as he landed, he latched onto one of your nipples and soon began exploring your obviously wet pussy. It was then that I noticed what you had done. You had gotten waxed...totally waxed. Just a little bit remained right over your clit. You had gotten yourself ready for Travis!

As you continued to be worked over by Travis, He rose up on his knees and forced your head down to suck on his cock. Without hesitation, you took him as deep as you could. In and out his cock went.

He looked at you and said, "Suck me deep, that's a good girl."

I heard you whimper as your hand went right to your pussy. As I watched, my hand began to rub on my cock through my pants. I had never imagined anything so overwhelming. I was mad, jealous, horny, and so turned on. It was then that I heard the words I never thought I would.

You laid back down, still rubbing your pussy, and said, "Fuck me Travis, I need your cock. Fill me up."

Travis held your hands above your head as he called out, "Take my cock you slut, squeeze me."

He continued to fuck you deep and hard. All of us moaned out loud. It was then that you turned your head towards the door and saw me. You smiled deeply at me and mouthed to me "I love you" and then gave Travis a deep and erotic kiss. The contrast between your skin was incredible. I had never seen anything like it.

Travis was talking to you now, "Is this what you want? Is this what you have been dreaming of? What do you want...tell me."

It was at that moment you got even more vocal and told him, "I want your beautiful black cock, fuck me, use me, I want it all."

Travis acknowledging me for the first time said, "What do you want me to do with her?"

I answered hesitantly, "I want you to fill her with your cum."

Travis then had you climb on top of him as he said, "Pinch your nipples slut, I want you to squirm. "

I pulled off my clothes and began to stroke my cock. As you sped up on Travis, I watched you cum several times and each time was louder than the last. Travis was getting closer and closer.

"Cum," He commanded you and then looked towards me, "where should I cum?"

"Fill her pussy, I want to see your cum in her," I weakly answered.

I watched as he finished deep within you. You collapsed alongside him onto your side of the bed.

You looked at me and whispered, "It's your turn, come fuck me!"

I slid my hard cock and put it deep inside you. The warmth of your pussy was incredible. I could feel his cum as my dick slid in and out. I could feel the looseness of your freshly fucked pussy. Faster and faster I fucked you.

Travis mocked me as I continued, "She can't even feel your cock!"

Soon, I was at my limit. I screamed out loud as I filled your pussy mixing my cum with Travis'. As I pulled my cock out of you and looked down at you wet pussy I was mesmerized. You were swollen, red, and dripping cum.

You looked up at me, grabbed my head and told me..."you know what's next" as you pulled my head to your tasty pussy.

How did you hook up with Travis? What happened next?

Maybe we will find out in another installment some day.