The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought that it would be physically impossible to get any harder. I was quickly proven wrong. My erection forced my towel open as her hands went around me, exposing her breasts. I knew it was the point of no return. We were going to have sex. It was actually going to happen.

She looked down and saw my penis sticking through my bath towel. She reached and began to touch it gently, sending a shockwave through my nerves.

"My god, John. You really do want me. You're so hard...you want my body. You really want to make love to me."

"Yes..." was all I could say.

"I'll show you what to do. I'll teach you how to pleasure a woman's body."

She slowly pushed me onto my back. I inched my way further onto her bed, the towel falling away from me. She laid down next to be, lying on her side, and began to kiss me again.

I said in a low voice, "I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe this."

"Neither can I. I can't believe you want me." She stroked my penis a little harder, but no faster. Every move she made sent a jolt through my entire body.

"Do you want me to be completely naked?"

"Yes." That was all I could force out.

"Then take my panties off. I want you to see me. I want you to look at my naked body."

She rolled onto her back and put her hands over her head, her eyes closed, her lips trembling, anticipating her first time having sex in four years. My penis seemed to throb, barely able to contain its eagerness. I couldn't believe that I was about to pull off Alice's panties. I couldn't believe that I was about to see her totally naked. I couldn't believe that before long, I would be inside her.

I got onto my knees and placed my hands on her hips, grasping her sky blue panties. I slowly began to pull them downwards, barely able think clearly, knowing that I would see her vagina, the first I would ever see in my life, along with the knowledge that I would thrusting into her soon. I pulled her panties down until they reached her knees and there it was, completely shaven, its lips seeming to pulse. Without averting my gaze, I pulled her panties completely off and gently tossed them to the floor. Alice was completely naked. My penis throbbed harder. Her eyes opened at that moment.

"Do you like it, John? Do you like my body? Am I sexy? Does it turn you on, seeing me? Seeing your first naked woman?"

I managed to eek out a "yes..." as my eyes moved along every inch of her body. I couldn't believe how beautiful her body was, this woman who had regularly appeared at our dinner table, this woman who was every bit as horny as I was. We both wanted it. We both needed it.

"Lay down next to me," she said, almost purring like a kitten. "I'm going to show you how to please me."

I did as I was told. She took my hand and guided my fingers along the contours of her body, moving from her shoulder to her knee. She then ran my hand from her neck down her stomach, to just above her vagina, and back up. Several times my hand moved up and down the front of her body.

"Kiss me..." she purred. I gently placed my tongue in her mouth and moved my hand to her back. She quickly took hold of it and placed it on her breast. "Stroke my nipples. They're so hard..." I gently began to fondle her breasts, her chest heaving with my every move. I switched from one to the other, watching her face as she exhaled with arousal. Her hand gently squeezed around my penis. "Oh John...I want you so badly. Kiss my breasts. Put my nipples in your mouth. Nibble on them. Please nibble on them. Make me wet..."

I placed my mouth on her nipple, licking gently before moving on to the other. I guessed that I must have spent several minutes just licking her breasts. Although I was quite clearly focused on what I was doing, I still could barely believe that I was using my tongue to fondle the breasts of a sexy, naked, older woman.

She continued to guide me. "Gently rub your hand down my body. I want you to touch me...touch me there." Now we were getting to it. With her nipple still in my mouth, my hand traced a line down her stomach, slightly dipping into her navel. My hand continued until I felt a thin film of wetness. I couldn't believe that I was actually touching her wet vagina. "Slip your finger inside of me. Please..." I inserted my finger gently, reveling in the moistness that seemed to close around my index finger. She moaned as I slowly moved my finger in and out. Her hand gripped around my erect penis even harder.

I pulled myself closer and felt my dick press against her stomach as my finger moved faster.

"Pull your finger out a little, and work it upwards." I did as I was told. "Move it until..." I felt a pulse on my finger as she shuddered and whimpered in arousal. Then her voice rose significantly. "There! Oh my god, right there! Please, massage my clit, please...go slowly...please..." I gently rubbed her clit, allowing myself the amusing thought that, as far as several comedies I had watched were concerned, I had just found something on my first try that plenty of men never get around to finding, and don't know what to do with it when they do manage to find it. I rubbed gently and felt her stomach press harder against my dick. She moaned with pleasure. "Oh my god! Yes! Go a little faster...faster! Oh god, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Don't stop...please don't stop! There it..." Her entire body thrust against mine as I felt her orgasm.

My mind, deep somewhere in its recesses, told me the plain truth of the situation. I had just made a woman orgasm for the first time. I pulled my finger out and licked the wetness from it. I almost lost my focus as I tasted the sweet flavor.

Alice rolled onto her back and ran her finger down the front of her body until it reached her clit.

"John, I want you to kiss me. I want you to kiss me there. Kiss me where it's wet. But first, start with my mouth and work your way down." I started tonguing the inside of her mouth before moving to her neck as she purred so alluringly. I moved down to her breasts and took her nipples in my mouth again before kissing my way to her stomach. She then rose onto her elbows and asked, "John...on your way down...would you do something for me?"

"Yes?"

"Could you please kiss my belly button?"

I was completely unaware that any woman desired such a thing, but I kept kissing my way down and slipped my tongue into her navel. It was wide and deep, and she kept moaning with pleasure as I worked my tongue deeper and deeper. Her moans did not stop so I kept at it, until at least a couple of minutes passed, imagining what it would be like for both of us when I used the very same method down further. I couldn't wait to go down on her, but continued licking her navel until I decided that it was time to take her fully into my mouth. I kissed my way down to her clit and began to slowly tease it with my tongue. She shuddered with pleasure as I moved faster. I lapped up her wetness eagerly as I put my arms under her legs and held her by the waist, pulling her vagina deeper into my mouth as I drove my tongue harder and harder. She sat up and put her hand on the back of my head, thrusting her hips against my face as I continued to lick her.

"Oh my god! Oh my god, John! Please! Please don't stop! Don't stop! Please! Oh my god, oh my god! It's been so long, it's been so long since a man has had his mouth on me...I'm...god! Don't stop! I'm about to cum! I'm..." She threw her head back and screamed out, her thighs pressing against the sides of my head. She came so hard that her legs felt like a vise, but I did not stop or even slow down. I enjoyed every second, savored every sweet taste of her. Alice thrashed about as I liked her clit faster and harder, as though she was about to throw herself off the bed. I felt her vagina pulsate as I gave one last, strong lick. She fell flat onto her back and breathed heavily. "Oh god...that was...that...that was incredible. No one ever did that like you. You devoured me. You completely devoured me down there. I felt so good...I can't believe how that felt. I can't believe how hard you licked me. I can't believe how hard I came. Every nerve in my body feels like it's on fire."

I thought it was now time, so I got up onto my hands and began to move forward, positioning my dick to enter her, but she looked up at me and said, "Not yet. Get on your back. Lie down. Let me take care of you."

Knowing what she meant but not having expected it, I rolled onto my back as she got onto all fours and kissed me fully on the mouth, driving her tongue deeply. She peppered me with kisses all the way down until I felt her hand gently tighten around my erect penis.

"Lie still."

I could not believe the sensation as I felt her lips slowly engulf the head and slowly work up and down my shaft. I never believed that it could be like that. It was beyond anything I had ever even dreamed. Alice lightly grunted, as she took me deeper into her mouth with what seemed like a great hunger. I tried to lie still but found myself shuddering, both with ecstasy and the jolt of realization that this was the first time that I had ever experienced a woman's mouth on me down there. I simply could not keep still, but she kept gently sucking me, as though she had all the time in the world. After what seemed like forever, she began to move faster and faster, and I felt as though I was about to convulse until I broke into pieces. I was afraid that I was about to cum in her mouth and that my first time would end there, but I was a long way from that. She stopped and lay down next to me, smiling as I huffed and puffed, unable to fully grasp the intensity of what Alice had just done.

"Did you like that?" She asked.

"Oh my god, yes. I can't believe how that felt. It was..."

"Are you ready? Are you ready to really become a man? Do you want to be inside me? Do you want me to climb on top of you and make love to you?"

I had a sudden flash of realization. "I don't have any..."

She knew instantly what I was about to say. "No, you won't need one of those with me. I had myself fixed when I was still married. This is your first time. I'm your first. I want you to know what it's really like, what it's supposed to be like. I want you to know how sex is really supposed to feel. I want you to feel how wet I am. I want you to know what it's like to cum inside a woman. I don't want you to miss a single sensation. Oh my god, I can't wait any longer. I want you right now. I want you inside me. I...I want to make love to you right now. I need it. I need it so badly. It's been so long. My body needs it. I'm going to take you right now. I'm so horny..."

Alice climbed on top of me, sitting gently down with my dick sliding alongside her curvy ass. She looked down at me and held her hands behind her head.

"Look at me, John. Look at me. Look at every inch of my naked body. I'm about to take you inside me. I'm you're first, and I want you to remember every detail. For the rest of your life, I want you to remember every second, every sensation. I want you to remember how hard it made you to look at me. I want you to remember how sexy you think I am. Look at me. I want you to remember what it feels like as you slowly slip inside me for the first time. The moment you're inside me, you're a man. My god, it's making me so much wetter knowing that I'm the first woman to make love to you. I'm so horny, knowing that an eighteen year old wants me, wants my body, gets hard looking at me naked. Oh god, I can't wait anymore. I need it. I need it now."

I looked her up and down, taking in every inch of her naked body, just as she had said. I knew that this was a memory that would never fade. I had, by then, heard it said everyone remembers every detail of their first time, and I promise you, I clearly remember how Alice looked as she took gentle hold of my dick and slowly lowered herself onto it. I could barely contain my excitement as I entered her, which seemed to me to be akin to my dick being engulfed by warm oil. Alice and I both moaned with pleasure as she fully took me inside of her. This was it. I was a man now. My virginity was now a thing of the past, courtesy of a lonely, horny, divorced woman. I throbbed as she slowly began to rise until I almost fell out of her, but she slowly lowered herself again until I was completely inside of her. She sat upright and held her hands flatly against her ass as she slowly picked up the pace, moaning a little louder with every second.

"Oh...oh...oh my god, it's been so long since a man's been inside me. It feels so good...I can't believe that you want me so badly. Oh my god...it's so deep. Do you like it, John? Do you like it? You're a man now. I'm your first. I'm so happy to be your first. Oh...oh!"

"It feels incredible, Alice. I never knew it could be like this. You look incredible naked...my god, I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe that we're..." My words trailed off. Maintaining a clear thought proved to be impossible as the tight, warm sensation caused my whole body to shudder. I held onto her waist with both hands, helping to guide her movements. Alice began moving faster and faster, causing my dick to pulsate.

I had heard, largely from one TV show or movie or another, that the first few times, a young man can't hold his load in for too long, and that for all the bragging of losing one's virginity, or the cherished place it holds in one's memory, in reality, it turned out to be a rather brief affair. But that was not me. Alice rode me for several minutes, bouncing up and down until she leaned forward, placing her hands on my shoulders, and begin driving her hips forwards and backwards rather than up and down.

"Oh my god, John! You feel so good! Oh...I'm so wet...you're so good in bed..."

I, meanwhile, couldn't say a word. She continued riding me until she fell backwards, almost screaming, landing gently on her back as I fell out of her.

"Oh...I came so hard. I don't think I ever orgasmed like that. You felt so good inside me..." After a few seconds, she repositioned herself and lay down next to me. "I want you on top of me. Slide yourself into me. I want it so badly. I want you to make me cum some more. My whole body's quivering. Please, I need you inside me. Make love to me."

Barely able to move but still managing, I climbed on top of her and slowly positioned myself between her shapely legs, hoping that, while in control, I could pleasure her and make her cum more than she already had. This was my first time being on top of a woman, and I hoped that I could give her what she so badly needed. I was able to slide deep into her, both of us moaning as I did.

"Oh god, John! Oh you're so deep! Oh, make love to me. I want to feel every inch...oh! Move a little faster...that's it! Oh, it feels incredible! Oh you feel so good! Please...don't stop!"

I never knew sex could feel so amazing. Over the next few minutes, I picked up speed until I was thrusting so hard and fast that she writhed on the bed beneath me, alternating between moans and screams. My dick felt almost engulfed by her tight wetness. I was, by this time, sweating considerably, still barely able to believe that I was now a man.

"Oh god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming again! Don't stop! I'm cumming so hard! You feel so good! I can't believe this is your first time!" She shuddered as she ran the sole of her foot up and down my calf. "Ah! I'm...I'm still cumming!" She thrust her hips upwards as she orgasmed.

"Oh Alice, I can't believe how this feels! You're incredible...you look so hot..."

"John...oh! Are you going to cum soon?"

"It's happening soon..."

"Let me get back on top of you. I want you looking up at me, looking at my body when you cum. Please, let me finish us on top. Please..."

I pulled myself out of her and fell on my back, unable to contain my anticipation of her riding me until we finished. She quickly climbed back on top and took me into her, grinding me harder and faster for a couple of minutes until she was screaming in ecstasy.

"I'm cumming again, oh my god! Please John, please! I want you to cum! Please cum! Cum in me baby, cum deep inside me! I want to feel you cum inside me! Please! Give it to me! Cum for me!"

As she ground against me, I realized that there was no hope of containing it any longer. I grabbed her waist and pulled her down hard against me, keeping myself fully inside of her. I shot deep inside her, feeling as though I was filling her completely as I came. My back arched until she seemed to be almost a foot off the bed, her knees no longer even touching the mattress.

I let out a loud, almost pained grunt and she wailed, sliding around on top of me and I pulsated inside her.

"There it is! Oh, I can feel you cumming in me! Oh, it feels...oh! Yes! Cum inside me! Oh!"

I emptied myself into her and fell back flat against the bed. Alice looked positively exhausted as she sat back down, with me still inside her. She almost fell down onto her back next to me as we both moaned while my dick slowly slid out of her. We were both huffing and puffing, barely able to speak or think. I felt almost covered in her wetness. It was several minutes before she spoke. She took my hand in both of hers and rolled onto her side to face me.

"I can't believe what we just did. Oh, it had been so long, too long...I needed it. I needed sex. That was incredible...I came so many times. I almost forgot what it was like to have a man inside me. Thank you, thank you for making love to me. What about you? Did you like it? Did you like your first time?"

"Oh god, I did. You're amazing, Alice. I can't believe how that felt. I couldn't take my eyes off your body. You look so hot naked. It feels so good inside of you..."

That was as far as I got. It was still mid-afternoon, but as I finished my sentence, I realized that she had fallen asleep. For the next few minutes, I stared at her body, running my fingers up and down every inch of her before sleep took me as well.

Alice was the first to wake up, it having gotten to about eight that evening. She gently shook me awake, but it took a few seconds for reality to seep in fully. As I shook off the grogginess, I found myself wondering if I had just experienced the greatest dream of my life, along with the disappointment that a dream was all that it had been. But as the world came into focus, I found myself looking at a beautiful woman's naked body. No, it had not been a dream.

"It's about eight, John. Wow, we really seem to have tired each other out."

"Yeah, I guess we did. Wow...I..."

The movies had given me the impression that the aftermath would be extremely awkward, as though for days we wouldn't be able to talk about what happened or look each other in the eye, with one or both of us expecting that it could be pretended that nothing had happened at all. As with so many other things, the movies had proven to be a poor method of predicting reality. There was actually nothing awkward about it. I stared at her as she smiled, stating back at me. If there was a sliver of regret in her, she did nothing to display it.

"Thank you, John. My god, I was so embarrassed when...after I stormed into your room. I...but I'm glad I did it. I just needed someone to touch me again. It had been too long. Sex was never as amazing as it was with you. I can't believe what happened. I needed it so badly."

"That was incredible, Alice. I mean, what can I say? I always dreamed about my first time, but I never thought that anything like this could happen. But I do have to ask, when you charged through the door, what were you trying to do? I mean...what was that all about? You totally caught me off guard."

"About that...well, it's been so lonely the last few years since my ex-husband left, since he started sleeping with some other woman, one a lot younger than me. When I found out, she wasn't much older than you are now. I felt used up, like no one needed me for anything anymore. Like no one would ever want to get me in bed again. I didn't have any ideas when you came to stay here with your folks out of town, so don't think that. But with your door partially open, I just saw you out of the corner of my eye...I couldn't help myself. I got so horny in just a few seconds. I lost all restraint. I stripped off almost all my clothes and by the time I even realized how crazy I was acting, I was already on you. I was so embarrassed that all I could do was get out of there. When you came in here and...well, talked to me, and started kissing me, and realized that you wanted it too...god, I got so horny. When I realized that we were about to have sex, I was so thrilled. I've been horny for so long. But you were incredible. I know it had been a while, but you were so good. First time or not, you can really pleasure a woman. I came so hard, I came so many times...I don't remember sex ever being like that."