The First Time

Story Info
EM's first time naked in public.
7.3k words
4.61
46.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErosMuse
ErosMuse
82 Followers

For my first story, it seems only fitting that I relate my first experience in public nudity. This one took place a long time ago now. I don't recall my exact age at the time... upper teens, probably had just turned 18, but still in high school.

A little backstory before we get to the good stuff... At this point in time, I lived in a small, but tightly-packed neighborhood, along with one of my friends. My house was pretty close to the center of the neighborhood, but my friend, Mick, lived at the edge. He had neighbors to the right and directly across the road, but that was it. Behind his house was a small space the landowner used for dumping, and to the left was a large, open area known to us simply as 'the park'. It had a dirt road that cut through the center, a basketball court in the corner closest to Mick's neighbor across the street, a clear patch opposite the dirt road and next to Mick's place that was suitable for playing football or baseball -or any other similar ball games, and a small playground opposite the entrance (comprised of an old metal slide, a few swings, a tire swing, jungle gym, and two of those... I don't know what you call them, they have a seat and handles, and the whole thing is on a large spring that lets you rock back and forth).

The edges of this space nearest the ball-field and by the playground were ringed by a small wood, 50 to 80 feet deep by the playground, with a cornfield on the other side, and significantly deeper past the ball-field, with the dirt road winding off through it from the far corner. The side opposite the cornfield was taken up by Mick's and his neighbor's houses and the little 'dump'; and the remaining side was lined half by more woods (about as deep as the cornfield side before it met the north road into the community) and half by another three houses. I should note that all the houses bordering the park could see into it easily; there were chain link fences and a few trees on the side with three houses, but no other impediments.

On this particular summer night, I'd gotten the okay from my parents to go spend the night over at Mick's place, as a couple other friends were doing the same. A couple guys, a couple girls, and his sister Kris was also having a friend over, so nobody's parents really cared much. The girls didn't show up though, but our friends Jerry and Will did, as well as Kris's friend. But while Kris was sleeping in her room along with her friend, the rest of us had pitched a tent out in the backyard, so it was basically going to be just me and the guys, as well as Mick's brother Pat. Which wasn't a big deal for us - I wasn't into any of the guys, and they all knew it.

We passed the evening uneventfully. We'd all eaten dinner before we'd arrived, sat in the living room playing video games until Mick's parents kicked us out of the house, played kickball or something until it got too dark to see very well, then dragged a bunch of dead sticks and treebranches up from the dump and played at swordfighting until we'd broken most of them and we were yelled at to be quiet and go to bed. Of course we didn't. But we pretended to, at least for a little while. We filed into the tent and quietly chatted and used flashlights to read comic books and giggled like girls over a smutty romance novel somebody had checked out from the library, and subsequently taken a highlighter to all the Adult passages. A while later we snuck out, listened beneath the parents' window until we were certain they were asleep, and wandered around looking for things to occupy ourselves. Peeked into a few windows, tapped on a few less before running away, continued our swordfights at the far corner of the park where we wouldn't be overheard... I don't remember much of what else we did. Ended up wandering back to the tent. Pat crawled in and fell asleep while the rest of us milled about, trying to figure out something to do.

I forget who came up with the idea, but somebody suggested Truth or Dare. I know, not the greatest idea to play with a bunch of boys, but we were sooo bored. Nobody picked truth, we all knew each other pretty well, nobody really had any secrets worth telling, it was boring. The dares started off pretty tame; go knock on Kris's window without being spotted, go alone to do the same to a neighbor's window, eat tree bark, whatever. Each one escalating slightly beyond the one before it, as the game tends to go. I think Mick had to poke an unfriendly dog down the street with a stick, somebody else had to throw a rock at the house of an old lady none of the neighborhood kids liked, and so on.

Inevitably, we started coming to the risqué dares. First, Jerry dared me to drop my pants. Initially I said no, but of course that drew a series of complaints and taunts from all of them, especially so because I'd refused an earlier dare. You probably know the deal: "come on, it's just a game", "why are you even playing if you're not going to do it?" accusations of being a wuss or chicken, being double-dared and double-dog-dared, and so on. Eventually, I gave in and did it. Red-faced, I undid my jeans (I still wore jeans back then. Girl clothes, even) and, as quickly as I could, I pushed them down just below my knees, then pulled them right back up. Even that got complaints though. They said it wasn't good enough, or that it barely counted. I was indignant enough to get them to grudgingly accept it though, and we moved on. As it turned out, they didn't end up letting it go.

For the next dare I was given, I was to drop my pants again, but this time I had to push them all the way down to my ankles and stand back up straight and count out a second ("One-thousand one", "One Mississippi", etc.) before I'd be allowed to pull them back up. I wasn't happy about it, but to avoid another chorus of bitching, I did it. I remember I was wearing a light blue pair speckled with tiny yellow flowers. That was my most embarrassing moment up to that point. Excluding the previous dare, it was the first time a boy had seen me in my panties. Not only that, but all three of them were given a good look. And I'd deliberately shown them, no less! My face felt like it was on fire. It had to be obvious to see I was blushing, even in the low light. Especially so once the flashlights were pointed my way.

But... it was also extremely exciting. As I said before, I wasn't interested in any of them, but still... feeling their eyes on me, locked on my underwear, my bare legs, knowing that they were all likely imagining me with even less on... I could feel myself blushing even more than I had already been, I had goosebumps from more than just the cool night's air, and despite being more exposed to the chill, my loins felt warmer than they had been. I started to calm down once my pants were back up and re-fastened, but I noticed the guys were still staring. A little higher this time though. I looked down to see that my nipples were hard, quite visibly with my lightweight top. I blushed again and crossed my arms over my breasts, to much disappointment.

Revenge was mine when my next turn came around. Jerry had to ditch his pants and run a lap around the house before retrieving them. After that, indecent dares were slow to be proposed. They targeted each other as often as me, so nobody was singled out more than anybody else. I'm still not sure if they were actively trying not to gang up on me, or just taking things slow for fear of retaliation. Either way, a few turns of tamer dares went by.

When the next salty dare came up, Will dared me to give Mick a kiss. I know it was nothing big, but it was uncomfortable. I wasn't that intimate with any of them, and I like my personal space. I tried to get away with just giving him a quick peck on the cheek, but they weren't having it. So I figured if I had to do it again, I might as well have some fun with it. I went for the same spot again, parted my lips slightly, and hesitated just before making contact, exhaling with just enough force that he'd only feel a light, warm breath caress his skin. His posture went rigid and he started breathing somewhat heavier. I watched the others out of the corner of my eye, and their expressions were fairly amusing; about how they looked when looking at porn. Then, instead of kissing Mick, I bit him. Not a big one, but I made it pinch. He yelped and jumped in surprise, and the others cracked up.

But then Mick dared Will to grab my ass. I was shocked enough that he would even make that request that Will almost took me by surprise while I was still gawking at Mick. He never stipulated that I had to allow it though, so I dodged that first groping hand and spent the next few minutes running around the yard, ducking behind any and all obstacles I could put between us, swatting at him any time he got too close, and spinning around at the last minute so he wouldn't get my butt. But all that twisting I did left him pawing around between my hips and upper thighs more than a few times, and one time I narrowly avoided being grabbed in the crotch. I had to quickly throw my hips out backward to dodge that one, and while I was off-balance he caught me in a bear-hug. He managed to slip a hand down to squeeze my ass just as I slipped out of his grasp. Because I was quick to move away, he didn't get a good grope or anything, but it was enough to spread a big dumb grin over his face and leave me plotting against both him and Mick.

The next several dares are pretty hazy now. I remember somebody had to lower his pants around his knees and do a lap around a house down the street while hopping around and hooting like a gorilla. Pretty funny until a porch light came on, hilarious as we all ran away - because of course we had followed to watch; had to make sure he really did it, after all. We took a trip to the other end of the neighborhood so another of the guys could strip down to his underwear and run down the street, whooping a couple times and waving his clothes over his head. Neither one of my doing, remarkably. Few of the others really stand out.

One of the ones that did came when Mick dared me to let him touch my boob. I wasn't as surprised by this point that something like that came up, but still didn't like it. I sucked it up though, stuck out my chest and waited for the inevitable nipple pinch or grab of my entire breast. He then informed me that it would be a skin-to-skin touch. I didn't argue. Shooting him my beast death glare the entire time, I grabbed onto my top's neckline with one hand and pulled it down some, and used my other arm to push up my breasts, giving me some decent cleavage. Keeping up the glare, I sternly told him he could touch only one. He looked a bit unnerved -probably already worried about how he would pay for this dare- and tentatively reached out to poke a single finger to the top of my boob. And he just left it there, so after a couple seconds I decided he was done and swatted his hand away and fixed my top. I don't recall how I retaliated... it must not have been a very good one.

I know none of these sound like much yet. It was a lot for me though. I was young, and as I'd said, this night was the first time a boy had seen me in my panties. It was also the first time one had touched my breast or bottom, other than accidental brushes. I hadn't even had a boyfriend yet; or a girlfriend, for that matter. I was venturing into all new territory.

Eventually, they came back to me with a brazen challenge. As we stood around the tent, I was dared to strip naked, go over to the park, and sit on the swings for five minutes before being allowed to come back and redress. Just the notion of that brought my blush back and put it in overdrive. Although, it did sound exciting. My privates warmed, and I had to cross my arms over my chest again, this time managing to get them up before my tits made a spectacle of themselves. But modesty won out, and I refused. They worked really hard to sell it, but this dare was provocative enough that name-calling wasn't going to get them their way. Soon enough, they started trying to cut a deal, scaling back to make it seem less racy. First they promised not to look. Convincing, I know. 9.9 Then they cut my time on the swing to two minutes, rather than five. Better, but still a no. A couple more concessions that I can't recall at the moment, then Mick volunteered to do it first, for the full five minutes. I gave no promises, but let him go do it. We all turned our backs and listened on to a lot of rustling cloth and a periodic flop as each garment was tossed to the ground. He announced when he was done, and the rest of us backed up until his clothes were in front of us -evidence that he really did it- and we listened to his receding footfalls. We waited as he went to the playground, and he gave a single, short whistle, a signal we'd worked out to tell us he'd reached the swings. Then we gave him a five minute countdown. At the end of it, one of us sidestepped out where we thought he'd be able to see and waved arms to signal that his time was up. Then the signaler rejoined us and we waited for Mick to come back. It seemed to take a while, but eventually he declared his return. We moved forward again, putting his clothing behind us, and we heard more rustling cloth, accompanied by complaints about the cold. When he finished dressing, the attempts to get me to do it resumed.

With only a little more prodding, I gave in and agreed. They all stood together with their backs to me and I, keeping an intent eye on them to make sure nobody peeked, started removing my clothing. It was a slow strip, taking more and more effort to take off each successive piece. A moment to work up the resolve to start, and I began with my shoes. I took my socks off quickly, not wanting to soak them in the dew-filled grass. Dropping my pants to the ground wasn't that bad either, since I'd already done it twice that night, though it took more effort to step out of them. I spent a few moments preparing myself for the next one, and was about to continue when they startled me, asking if I was done yet. Practically yelled a NO at them and, when I was sure they weren't about to turn around, pulled off my panties. That was quite the feeling; being bare-bottomed outside for the first time, with other people mere feet away, never mind that they had their backs turned. They still knew I was stripping. I spent a significantly longer time with my hands around the hem of my shirt, somewhere in between preparing to lift it off and pulling it down to ensure it covered me.

In that time they asked a couple more times if I was ready yet, each time getting another no until I worked up the courage to go on. I stopped pushing the hem down and began to pull it up, shivering as I felt my hips bared to the night air. Both embarrassment and excitement grew as I raised my shirt, knowing full well that all it would take is a quick glance over the shoulder and one of the boys would be able to see my exposed slit. Seconds later my midsection was uncovered, but I hesitated as the hem reached my chest. Another moment collecting my resolve and I resumed, reaching up and behind myself to peel the top up over my back. I quickly passed it over my head, so not to give the boys a chance to peek when I couldn't see, and hugged the shirt to my chest. I gradually pulled my arms out, continuing to hold the fabric close. Another long few moments passed as I worked up my nerve, and finally I dropped my shirt onto the pile that was the rest of my clothing. I didn't wear a bra that night. I normally didn't, but I wished I had, just for that little bit of extra security, even though it would've just been another garment to work through. But it was too soon! I should have still had something more to take off, but already my breasts, my nipples, were exposed to the world, it seemed.

I was naked. Standing bare-ass nude with people... people who knew me - horny teenage boys- just a few short feet away. One step and I could reach out and touch them, or vice-versa. Outdoors, to top it all off. I covered myself with my hands and arms as best I could, took a few steps back, and nervously told them I was done. They started backing up, and my heart raced with each step they took, as first they neared, and then passed by my clothes and gathered around them. I could hear them snickering and whispering to each other that a girl -that I!- was naked right there. I could almost feel their eyes locked on to my discarded panties. The wind was cold, but I was so warm. The heat filled my face, my chest, burned between my legs. I was light-headed, breathing hard, able to think about nothing else but my nudity, about how little effort it would take for the guys to see me completely naked. My tits were so hard, poking against my palm and forearm more firmly than I'd ever thought them capable. I could feel my pussy gathering moisture.

Shivering with excitement, my heart pounding, I turned and started off at a brisk pace. I wanted to run, to get away from the boys and find comfort in my nudity by myself... as much as I could outdoors, anyway. But without shoes, I had to pace myself or risk stomping down on jutting rocks or any of the number of broken sticks we'd left strewn around, or slipping in the wet grass and exposing my bare skin to the cold dew. The cold air I could ignore, but getting soaked in the dew would turn the thrill into misery. It took me a minute to realize I was still covering my front bits as I hurried away, despite having my back to the guys. I looked back to make sure they weren't peeking -luckily they weren't, not then at least- and I swapped my frontal coverage to hide my ass as well as my hands would let me.

I soon reached the couple of trees at the end of Mick's yard and spent another moment hidden in that last bit of cover, looking around wide-eyed to make sure nobody was at the park, or around its edges, and nobody living next to it was in their yards or even in sight. I carefully checked and rechecked, and checked again, and maybe once or twice more before working up the nerve to step out from the brush around the tree, into the ballfield. I went back to covering my front at this point, more concerned that somebody might suddenly appear ahead of me than anyone coming up from behind. With every step I felt more and more exposed, and my heart beat faster and harder. I was terrified, but so turned on! I abandoned my modesty and let my hands shift away from my privates. My breasts, previously hugged tight to me, eagerly slipped out of my arm's embrace, my nipples grazing my forearm as my boobs jiggled into place. I let my hand brush over them on its way to my side, pressing down on each erect tit and letting it bounce back up as it was passed by, and trailing my hand down my ribs and hip to my thigh. The fingers of my other hand briefly caressed my clit as I drew away my last bit of cover, causing me to shiver and gasp. This hand slid down to my thigh as well, leaving a thin trail of my own juices in its wake. I rubbed along the inside of my thighs as I walked, then ran my hands back up to my breasts, briefly lifting them and letting them jiggle back into place again, then forcing my arms to stay out to my sides.

By now I was more than halfway through the ballfield, nearing the dirt road. I was out in the open, totally exposed. The moon was out, I could see easily enough, which meant anybody else could too. Five houses looked out on the field I was standing in; it would've been so easy for somebody to see me. I slowed as I reached the dirt road., crossing over it carefully. Now I really wouldn't be able to run, if somebody did appear, for fear of harming my feet on all the rocks. It turned me on all the more.

The road gave way to the pebble-filled ground that marked the playground. It was thick with those tiny rounded pebbles that used to be so common on playgrounds -I don't know if that's still the case- that even barefooted I wasn't uncomfortable in the least walking through them. I approached the swingset, picked out a swing and felt bold as I seated myself facing the majority of the bordering houses. The seat was cold on my naked ass, it coaxed another gasp from me. I picked up my feet and let my weight and the breeze rock me back and forth for a moment, before realizing I still needed to signal the boys. I looked back, surprisingly still not seeing them trying to get a look, and gave a short, sharp whistle. I started counting in my head, but stopped before getting very far, too distracted to be terribly concerned with how long I had to be out there. I started swinging in earnest, enjoying the feeling of the cold wind rushing through my hair, over my bare skin... every inch of skin. That was new. Now I was starting to feel the cold, but I was just getting more aroused and did my best to ignore it. I started thinking about more things I might do while I was out there, to maximize the experience.

ErosMuse
ErosMuse
82 Followers
12