The First Time

Story Info
The first time she meets her Dom in person.
1.1k words
3.75
6.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met you in the bar as we had planned. When I came in you were talking with a couple at the bar. You could tell how nervous I was feeling. I said I would love a glass of wine, you laughed and ordered a double scotch for me. I saw the woman you were talking to smirk and glance at the man she was with; I felt embarrassed but said nothing. As I drank the scotch I felt the warmth creep over my lips and tongue and down my throat. I kept up with your conversation peripherally, distracted by your hand on my hip. Between that and the scotch I began to feel languid and a lot more relaxed. Just as another gentleman joined your little group, you smacked me hard on the ass and said "time for you to get upstairs and get ready for me." I felt my face redden, I couldn't believe you said that in front of these people, strangers neither of us knew. And yet you continued, "I've left you instructions, your last step is to put this on," and you handed me a black blindfold in front of the whole bar, and said "and wait there for me."

I looked at you and felt like I was on the verge of tears. I considered walking out the door, getting in my car and driving home. I thought, "this is way too much, too fast. Who the hell does he think he is?" But I didn't want to go home. I looked into your eyes and you didn't budge. I felt my insides clench, my nipples harden; I literally felt weak in the knees. Silently I took the blindfold and headed to the elevator. I heard the group's laughter upon my retreat, and I heard the woman's voice reprimanding you and the other two men. That made me feel even more humiliated!

Once in the room I took a shower, as per your instructions. It was one of those shower heads you could use hand held, and I stood for a few moments with hot water pulsing hard against my pussy. As the strongest pulse hit my clit I knew I had better stop or I would cum before you ever got to the room. I didn't want to risk your anger and turned off the water. I continued with the preparations you demanded. I pulled down the blankets and placed two pillows in the center of the bed. I bent over the pillows so my ass was in the air, facing the bedroom door. Just before placing my head down on the bed, I slipped on the blindfold you had given me.

My body and my emotions were going haywire: I felt hot and then I felt cold. I felt nervous and physically uncomfortable, I felt liquid and more comfortable than I had ever been. My heart was pounding with anticipation, my heart was pounding with fear. It occurred to me that waiting for you was the most restrictive bondage I could ever feel, tighter than any chain or rope. My desire to please you, to feel I had made you happy, overrode any other want or need or emotion I could imagine. The idea that if I did please you, I could have your kiss, your cock in my mouth, in my cunt, your voice in my ear . . .

I thought the group of voices I heard in the hall must be going to a nearby room and truly froze when I heard the door open. I wanted to disappear, to sink into the bed, to hide. I wanted to die. Frantically, I thought of the list I had sent you and wondered, "surely, I hadn't said I would be okay with this?" I thought of how fat my ass must look propped up in the air and felt ridiculous. I had finally gotten to the point where I would be okay if you decided you didn't want me, but the idea of being ridiculed by a group of strangers . . .. My thoughts racing I felt as though I was spinning into a complete frenzy. And then I heard your voice at my ear, "that's my good girl."

A calm came over me. Like a little puppy sitting and bristling with joy, I felt every cell in my body stand to attention. I thought of how much you had put up with . How patient and kind and generous you had always been with me. I felt proud, I felt like a badass – you had thrown me into a situation scarier and more humiliating than I could ever imagine. But still I would not let you down. I realized that I was panting, and felt myself getting wetter and wetter. A hand swiped my pussy and showed the group how aroused I was, to everyone's amusement. I wondered whose hand was touching me and felt the finger at my lips, wiping my own juice on my lips.

I wondered how far you were going to take this. I felt different hands on my body, and felt tears at the corners of my eyes. I was torn, part of me didn't want any part of this. And yet my fear and distaste were exponentially met by profound desire to do anything you asked. The more I had to overcome to please you, the more aroused I became.

Someone put on some music and a hand pulled me off the bed. We all danced for a while, except as each body rubbed against me, pulling me in, stroking me, I was all too conscious of the fact that I was the only one naked. As freaked out as I felt, an old Sade song was playing and when I was sure it was you I smelled holding me I rode your thigh and felt you grind into my ass. At one point a hand on my shoulder pressed me down onto my knees.

I felt a hard cock teasing at my lips but didn't know whose it was. The voices had quieted and I felt so exposed. I had not been touched by a man in years and here I was about to blow an anonymous cock. I knew then that I would not say no to you. My tears were flowing freely by then as I opened my lips, hoping you understood how complete my submission had become.

You pushed up the blindfold and I saw that the others had left. You smiled down at me and said "you are my true slut, and no one gets into that mouth before me." I felt my entire body shudder with pleasure as you slid your cock into my mouth. That's when I heard you say, "don't you dare cum before I give you permission."