The First Time

Story Info
Drunk holiday wife taken by Greek barman as husband watches.
1.7k words
3.99
32.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lembo65
lembo65
4 Followers

Let me introduce us. I am Mitch. I am 35 and married to Sam who is 27.

We have been married for 6 years. Sam was a virgin when we met and has only experienced sex with myself and her toys.

I have had other sexual partners but I am not a good lover. My penis is the wrong side of average and I suffer from premature ejaculation.

I make up for my lack of skill in the trouser department by giving great oral. I can make her come repeatedly with my tongue.

However I know our lovemaking is a disappointment to Sam.

I have often fantasised about her sleeping with another man whilst I watch. I wanted to see and hear her enjoyment at being taken by a proper cock.

We were on holiday in Halkidiki.

I was sat at the bar looking at my young wife sitting precariously on her bar stool.

It was a last minute deal and we were allocated accommodation on arrival at the resort.

The apartment complex was a lovely family owned business. There were the older original apartments on one side of the pool and brand new modern apartments on the other. There were only some 30 apartments in total.

The pool bar was on the original side.

We were in the original block. I was glad. Sam was very drunk and I knew I would have to carry her back.

It was our last night. We had been out for a meal and returned for a drink at the bar. Sam tried ouzo. Having had one she had several more! I tried to tell her that she was getting drunk but she brushed my concerns away saying she was perfectly sober.

The barman working the pool bar was Andras. He was the youngest son of the family. He was of of similar age to Sam. He was medium height about 5ft 10in with jet black hair, walnut skin and a gym body.

Sam had commented from the start of the holiday that she thought he was 'gorgeous'.

As she was drunk she would not be told that she had had too much and we were the last 2 at the bar. Andras eventually said he was closing and I asked him if he would give me a hand getting her back to the room.

When she nearly fell getting off the bar stool he agreed.

We each put an arm around her and helped her back towards the apartment.

In her drink she started telling Andras that he was gorgeous and that if she were single...

Hearing her speaking like that got me thinking about my fantasies. Could they come true?

We got into the room and placed Sam onto the bed. She kept on telling Andras that he was gorgeous.

I had had a couple of drinks myself and found the courage to ask Andras if he thought Sam was sexy.

Andras immediately confirmed that he did.

'Why don't you help her undress?' I heard myself say. I looked at Sam. She didn't protest but turned and looked at Andras.

Andras moved towards her. She sat up on the bed and raised her arms. He slipped her t-shirt off. He then sat beside her and leaned in to kiss her. She responded eagerly and passionately.

I sat on a chair on the balcony not sure what I was feeling. A nervous excitement and a pang of jealousy was probably it.

They kissed for a while and I watched as Andras unhooked her bra and released her breasts. He ran his hand over her left nipple and I saw her shiver in excitement. He then cupped her breast, broke from their kiss and slowly sucked at her nipple. She moaned quietly and ran her fingers through his curly black hair.

She did not look at me once. If she had she would have seen my erection fighting to be released.

My excitement was such that I could feel my chest tightening as I viewed the scene unfolding before me.

Sam was wearing a short skirt and knickers. Andras ran his hand up from her calf toward her thigh. Her legs opened slightly and his hand reached her mound. He rubbed her through her knickers and again she moaned quietly.

All of a sudden Andras got up from the bed. Watching from the balcony I was disappointed. I need not have been!

Andras slipped off her knickers but left on her short skirt. She was looking up at him expectantly. A bulge was apparent in his trousers. She reached up and rubbed it. It looked so much bigger than mine. He undid his belt and button and unzipped his trousers. They fell revealing white briefs with what looked like an enormous erection pushing to the left of his briefs.

She moved her hand and rubbed the length of it over his briefs. It was both long and thick. Sam looked longily at this new cock.

Andras took off his t-shirt revealing his perfect torso.

He then put his hand over hers and moved it to his balls. She fondled them. He then released his cock from his briefs. She almost gasped at the sight of it. He had no foreskin. He had a mushroom knob that looked like an xl version of mine! She took hold of his shaft but I saw that she could not close her fingers around it.

Andras was still stood next to the bed and moved his cock close to Sam's mouth.

She looked nervous. I was the only man she had given a blow job to.

I watched as Andras' cock entered my wife's mouth. She was an expert cock sucker. My only worry was the size of it. She could hardly fit it in.

As the tip of his cock entered her mouth she flicked her tongue along the opening of the urethra. She licked his knob, grazed her teeth on it and slowly took more cock into her mouth. She fondled his balls with her free hand.

Andras was considerate. He allowed her to have control and he did not try to push further than she was comfortable with.

Out on the balcony I could not contain myself any more and I pulled out my cock and stroked myself slowly.

Sam had now got into a nice rhythm and her head was bobbing along about a half the length of it. It must have been 8 inches long. I had never seen the look in her eyes before. She looked as if she wanted to eat him alive.

After a few minutes Andras placed both his hands on her head and pulled her off his cock. He kissed her and laid down beside her.

He then manoeuvred her on top of him so that she was straddling him. She was going to get fucked by a proper cock.

The patio doors faced the bed so all I could now see was Sam's back. She was leaning forward and they seemed to be kissing.

The next thing I saw was a sight that will stay with me forever. I saw her hand reach behind her as she raised herself on her knees. She placed his knob at the entrance to her vagina. I noticed that her labia were swollen. Slowly she lowered herself onto his cock. I heard her gasp as the knob penetrated her. She continued lowering herself until about half of it had entered her. She stopped.

'Fuck' was the only word that escaped her lips. She was sopping wet. Just as well because she had never had anything that size inside her before.

When she had half his cock in her she paused and started to ride him slowly. She moved back up and down.

Yet again Andras was considerate and he allowed her to control proceedings. Andras did not say a word but Sam began to moan and swear. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck...' she said as she started to impale herself on his cock.

Slowly she took more of it in until he was balls deep inside her.

Sam had always told me she thought she was not capable of reaching an orgasm through penetration alone. She was wrong. It took hardly any time. She made sounds that she had never made before during sex.

I didn't know what I felt but amongst my feelings was one of jealousy. I could never do what Andras had just done to her. However I was as aroused as I had ever been in my life and was pleased that Sam had at last had the seeing to she deserved.

After she came she collapsed on Andras' chest. He pulled himself from underneath her so that she was lying on her stomach. He came behind her parted her legs and lifted her by the hips. This time he was not gentle and he rammed the entire length of his cock into her sopping swollen vagina from behind. He started to pound her and she was moving back to meet his thrusts. Again he said nothing but she cursed and moaned and screamed at him to fuck her. He did not disappoint. After 10 minutes of frantic fucking I saw the cheeks on Andras' bum tighten and with a loud groan he stopped moving and I heard Sam cum again.

Andras let her go and she fell onto the bed.

I had already sprayed my own cum onto my stomach. Seeing Sam getting fucked had been as good as I had always imagined.

Andras got off the bed, got dressed and left without saying a word.

I went to the bed but Sam was fast asleep.

What would she say in the morning? Would she blame me and be angry or would she thank me?

I cleaned her up. Put her knickers back on and fell asleep beside her.

I woke before her and made a coffee. Soon after she awoke. She moaned that her head was killing her.

'What time did we leave the bar?' she asked.

'Can't you remember?'

'I can remember drinking ouzo at the bar but nothing after that.'

Did I tell her...?

lembo65
lembo65
4 Followers