The First Time

Story Info
They have sex for the first time.
1k words
3.76
57k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

*

She got goose bumps all over her body as he lightly breathed on her neck. His hands caressed her shoulders. A light kiss along her jaw made her shudder. The anticipation of what was coming was driving her wild.

He spun her on her heels and kissed her lips. As their lips met, electricity shot through her body. His soft tongue parted her mouth and met hers. His palms slid down her shoulders and found her lower back. He pulled her tight against his chest. As their kiss deepened, she felt her knees grow weak. She walked backward toward the bed, and he followed.

They sat down and resumed their passionate kissing. His hand found its way to her hip. He caressed her hip and thigh. She trembled feeling his touch. She reached out and placed her hand on his chest. She felt his chiseled pecks beneath his light weight shirt. Their lips separated and he looked into her eyes. Staring back at him, she nodded.

He slowly unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, then the next one. He reached the last button and parted the silk to each side. The girl's modest breast fit neatly into her lace bra. Her flat stomach was soft and pale. She stood up in front of him and shrugged the blouse from her shoulders, and it fell to the floor. She grabbed the bottom of his T-shirt, and he lifted his arms over his head as she peeled the shirt from his hard body. He put his hands on her hips and slid her skirt down revealing matching panties. She turned her back to him showing off her tight little butt. She reached between her shoulder blades and unclasped her bra. Letting the straps fall from her shoulders, the bra slipped to the floor. She turned back around, her arm and hand covering her tiny mounds. Almost bare, she blushed a little and grinned at him.

He stood and stepped toward her. He placed his palms on her slender hips, pulling her close. She put her arms around his neck and their chests pressed against one another. When their lips parted, her hands made their way down to his belt. She unclasped the belt and then unbuttoned his jeans. The zipper was next. She slowly slid the zipper down. She guided his jeans over his hips until they dropped. He stepped out of the fabric that had gathered at his feet. The two were now standing in nothing but their underwear. The ample bulge in his boxer briefs made her body tingle. He quickly grabbed her by the hips and picked her up. She threw her legs around his waist. Her tiny nipples were pointing strait at his face. He took one in his mouth and sucked gently then slightly nibbled. She let out a gasp and moaned softly.

He turned and put her down on her back. The mattress accepted her gently. His mouth never left her small tit. He brought one of his hands up to the other small mound on her chest and lightly pinched the nipple. Her small breast was enveloped in his large palms as he gently squeezed. She couldn't contain her moaning when his other hand found her wet slit. He rubbed her through her panties. He could feel the juices soaking through the lace. He grabbed the elastic band running around her waist. She lifted her hips as he slid the panties passed her ass. He threw the small wad of lace on the floor and looked at the perfect body lying in front of him. The girl felt shivers running through her nubile body as he ran his hand over her bare vulva. She was ready.

She nodded at him again. He stood up and pushed his boxer briefs to the floor. As he climbed onto the bed, she watched his swelling member as it grew harder. His girthy rod was about six inches long. He came to rest next to her on the bed.

He looked into her eyes questioningly, and her eyes gave him the answer. He rolled toward the night stand and reached into the drawer. His hand emerged with a small square package. He removed the condom and slid it down his broad member, climbed on top of her, and positioned himself between her legs. After one last silent conversation, he slowly slid his penis between her little labia. He pushed further as a wince escaped her. He felt a pressure against the tip. He pushed through and she let out a shout. He lowered his body onto hers and held her. After a moment, he pushed the rest of his cock into the tight hole. She moaned.

Her tight pussy was soaked with juices as he slid in and out of her deflowered vagina. He had never felt anything like it before. She was moaning louder, as he thrust in and out. It began to stop hurting and started to feel good. She lifted her hips into his thrusts ramming her clit into the hilt of his cock. She felt like her body was going to explode. He moved in and then out as she pulled off his dick and exploded all over his cock and balls. Her juices sprayed everywhere as she came screaming. She convulsed under him. When the tremors subsided he guided himself back into her slit. He moved faster now sliding in and out of her. His rhythmic motion was going to make her cum again. Rocking against his every thrust, she pushed him off again spraying his pelvis and thighs with her cum. She could not contain the shouts and moans that accompanied the orgasm.

She sat up and grabbed his shoulders and guided him down onto his back. The girl climbed onto him and straddled his rod. She reached down and guided him into her dripping mound. She rocked her hips back and forth grinding her clit into his pelvic bone. He reached up and took her little tits into his palms and massaged them hard. Her moaning and screaming could not be contained as she felt another orgasm building. His balls tightened. He was going to cum too. His dick pulsed inside her as he blew his load into the condom. In that instant she fell backward onto the bed as ejaculate erupted from her tiny twat.

Their first time had been earth shaking, and neither could wait to do it again.