The First Time

Historia Información
Long distance online relationship consumates in real life.
783 palabras
4.5
436
1
0
Historia no tiene etiquetas
Compartir este Historia

Tamaño de fuente

Tamaño de Fuente Predeterminado

Espaciado de fuentes

Espaciado de Fuente Predeterminado

Cara de fuente

Cara de Fuente Predeterminada

Tema de Lectura

Tema Predeterminado (Blanco)
Necesitas Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para que su personalización se guarde en su perfil de Literotica.
BETA PÚBLICA

Nota: Puede cambiar el tamaño de la fuente, el tipo de fuente y activar el modo oscuro haciendo clic en la pestaña del ícono "A" en el Cuadro de información de la historia.

Puede volver temporalmente a una experiencia Classic Literotica® durante nuestras pruebas Beta públicas en curso. Considere dejar comentarios sobre los problemas que experimenta o sugerir mejoras.

Haga clic aquí

He saw her silhouette as he was coming out of the airport. His heart raced and nearly lept out of his mouth. He saw her windswept hair, her smile, her eyes light up as she saw him too. He couldn't push the luggage trolley anymore faster. She was swearing a big fluffy jumper to keep her warm and body hugging leggings and boots. She was holding a Starbucks coffee cup with his name spelt wrong and was waving it around. It was an inside joke and he couldn't believe she remembered.

They were face to face and stood there awkwardly...unsure of what to do next.

"Hi there handsome"...god her voice was sexy. He stopped thinking and just swept her off her feet in a big bear hug. Swirled her around as she laughed and hugged him back. This was it. This made all the sleepless nights worth it.

The ride back to her house was quiet. He pretended to take in the new city and all its trappings but he was thinking about what would happen when they got home. She was eerily focused on her driving. On a whim he reached over and kissed her cheek. "I see you. And you are beautiful" he whispered. It's what he had told her every day and every night while chatting. She blushed and nearly drove off the road.

"I needed that" She whispered back and he took her wrist and kissed it and held her hand. She held tightly and kept driving.

They reached home and she finally felt at ease. She began to give him a tour of the house, talking incessantly about its history, when it was painted, the rooms. Neither of them paid attention to it. She was just biding time. "So..this is the kitchen... " She started and he grabbed her waist and put her on the kitchen island. Ran his hands through her hair and kissed her. A long deep kiss that both of them had been wanting for the past 2 years. She kissed back with ferocity and pulled him closer.

"Yess....yesss....I have wanted this for so long" She cooed in between kisses. He picked her up off the counter and she wrapped her legs around His waist and they kept kissing as he walked to a couch he saw earlier. "No....the other one is softer" She directed him to the living room master sofa and he put her down and continued to kiss her neck and started to pull her big fluffy jumper off her.

He took his jacket off and watched as he took off his shirt. She was wearing a black bra and she unbuckled and threw it on the ground without ever looking away from him. He cupped her breasts with both hands and began to kiss them and suck on her nipples hungrily as she moaned in encouragement. Both if them were undressing each other. Frantic. Rushed. Like they couldn't wait any longer. He stopped and looked at her...

"Stop. Take a breath. Lay back down and open your legs for me" She listened to him immediately. Waiting for him

"Don't look away from me ok?" She nodded yes to his next command. He unzipped and pulled out his hard as a rock cock and began to caress it along her lips between her legs and she drew in a sharp breath. He entered her slowly. Inch by inch. Deeper and deeper inside her till he couldn't go any deeper. His thrusts were slow and measured making sure she felt his every inch. And he wanted to know her from the inside out. Her hands were on his back, nails digging in as she began to moan and whimper and match his rhythm. She had wanted this for so long. She finally found him and she felt it in her bones. He was it. They needed each other more than they wanted each other. She became undone and gave herself to him completely and climaxed while staring into his eyes. He couldn't believe it. How easy and right it felt. He felt complete. She was matching his intensity. She understood him before he even needed to say anything. He thrust into her faster and faster and faster. And felt her orgasm. He couldn't stop himself and filled her with his seed. Both screamed loudly tears streaming down their faces, fingers digging into each other. Sweaty tangled mess. Heaving and panting. He lay his head on her stomach as she ran her fingers through his wavy mane. They were spent. Happy. At peace.

"Thank you"...they whispered at the same time.

"I found you" he said.....

"Yes....you finally did" She smiled back..and closed her eyes.

Por favor califica esto historia
El autor agradecería tus comentarios.
  • COMENTARIOS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Postear como:
Comparte esta Historia