The First Time

Story Info
Woman lets lover have her.
2.2k words
2.97
56.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had chatted online with each other for about one year now. Whenever Ken mentioned he wanted to know what I was wearing I ran away like a deer. I had never been in a room with him, let alone see him face to face, and yet, there was a bizarre sexual attraction. The very presence of him online made me dizzy with excitement. I felt like a woman in every way possible.

We finally decided to meet, once it got too unbearable to deny his sexual suggestions. And there was a lot I had to know upfront before taking that final step. It's not as if I hadn't ever cybered with anyone. But with him, there was a magical aura about everything. He made me feel things with the utmost sincerity. I guess I had fallen in love.

So we finally set a date for a trip to Europe. It was in Spain that we would meet and from then on spend a month back packing together. I liked the idea. Living frugal meant we could not feel guilty for indulging. And I wanted to try everything once with him, anyway.

I tried to look my best at the airport, for our first meeting but long plane journeys always make me tired. I dressed in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt - nothing extraordinary and yet not too shabby.

In the arrival lobby, I looked around for the familiar face I had grown attached to and then I saw him appear. He was dressed up - in a nice suit. I wondered if he would be cross with me for not doing likewise.

But I forgot all that as our eyes met and my throat went completely dry. I froze and my heartbeat stopped. He looked at me and smiled, hiding his blushing cheeks.

It was a difficult few minutes as he walked across the room, even though it was shorter than it seemed, and I hadn't the slightest idea how my body reacted to the arms that threw them around me as we hugged.

I must have fallen into his arms. For as soon as I felt his shirt on my face I think I sunk further into it, as though he were my comfort pillow. I found myself holding him with my arms and then looking up, as he raised my chin with his hand.

And then the kiss came. It was a mind-boggling kiss. Like a probe, he entered my mouth searching for something and giving me his own message. Hmmm.I did not fight. I could not fight. His hands held my arms such that I could not stop him.

It was a while before I realized I was in a public place. And realization made us both laugh. He held my hand and picked up one bag. And then we headed for the taxi stand.

We were staying at a small inn in Madrid for a day. That is where he said the taxi-driver should go, as I climbed in the back seat.

'It was not far from the airport,' the cab driver spoke, as I found a hand slowly making its way around my waist. Ken's fingers were merciless. I tore myself from his grip and moved away. He laughed softly and obliged, but not for long.

I gave him a warning look and whispered him to stop but I think he took it the wrong way. It only made him more excited. He pulled my face up towards his and kissed me longingly. The cab-drive must have seen something.

'We're almost there,' he said, looking into the rear-view mirror.

I think I laughed inside his mouth, as did he whispering scandalous words into my ears. I had to push him away, slapping him on the wrist as he fought back.

The taxi soon arrived at the inn. The man gave us a wicked smile as Ken and I paid him and went in. It seemed like forever as the front desk lady checked us in

'Room 106,' he handed us the key, ushering us to the elevator.

As soon as the doors closed, he gave me another wincing look.

'You are very quite today. Hardly the way you are!' he teased.

I smiled. 'You didn't seem to want to talk back there in the car,' I quickly replied, fighting his hungry gaze. The door opened at our floor and we walked into the hallway. Room 106 was right there on the right.

The door flung open with the turn of the key, and Ken threw the bags on the floor and closed the door. I had been dreading this moment. Dreading this whole holiday like one dreads a dentist visit. I was sure he was going to want something.

He looked at me with a naughty smile. 'Are you hungry? I am starving!' he said, as I let go of my breath.

'Hmm..I can wait. No hurry,' I replied, glad that I still had some time on my hand while he ate.

'Shower first or food?' he asked.

'Shower,' I smiled, bringing out the towel from the bathroom closet.

'Hmmm. Good,' he said, as I smiled and walked past him towards the bags. I had to change into a dress. Suddenly the jeans were making me feel too stuffy.

'That's a nice dress,' he commented, as I gave him a snaring laugh.

'Surprised again are we?'

'Of course!' he protested wide-eyed. 'You always wear saris, you Indian girl,' he laughed, walking closer.

I just then remembered the way his fingers were playing with my flesh and a shiver ran through my spine. I ran into the bathroom and shut the door before he could catch up.

'You can't stay there forever,' he called out, walking off, as he heard me turn on the taps.

I got into the shower and laughed, relieved I had escaped him again. And hearing myself laugh I felt really embarrassed. It was then that I realized I was very uncomfortable around him.

Perhaps it was the way he always wanted to touch me erotically, which made me feel like this. Perhaps, it was because I enjoyed it as much as I wanted to have control of my own body.

I let my body relax under the lukewarm water of the shower and lathered myself with soap. Cucumber soap and lots of it, so I smelt good. The aroma relaxed my senses, made me feel more sensual and alive, perhaps like a fruit ready for the picking.

I was done and out of the shower, before he started knocking on the door like an impatient husband, for he sure behaved like one.

'I thought you had fallen asleep in there,' he teased, pulling my hair to his nose. 'Mmmm.... delicious smell woman. What is it?'

'Cucumber,' I replied, as his hands played with the wet hair and he tugged at the towel in my hand.

'There's another towel for you,' I pulled it back, as he tugged away.

'I don't want that towel. I want this one,' he laughed like a naughty child.

I was not surprised one bit. This was his way of teasing. I threw the towel at him and laughed.

'Good girl,' he smiled and went into the bathroom.

I heard him singing in there for a good ten minutes while I dried my hair the old fashioned way. And then I turned the TV on and snuggled into bed in my cotton pajamas.

I think he was a little surprised by the scene when he walked out.

'Oh baby. You look so comfy in there,' he nudged my tummy, planting a kiss on my cheeks. I giggled pulling the cover above my body so as to fight him off.

'Don't worry. I still need to eat first.' he winked, ordering room service from the kitchen.

As we waited for the food to arrive, he snuggled into bed next to me as we started to watch a Spanish show together. He translated it to me most of the way as he spoke fluent Spanish, and I caught him contemplating something as I watched the program quite seriously.

It was a cultural show about southern Spain, and I realized this was as good a time to be learning about the place than ever.

Someone knocked on the door and the food arrived. I watched him eat his omelet as I tried to concentrate on simpler things.

'You should eat something too. Here. Have a bite,' he raised a fork to feed me from his plate, as I smiled at the very thought of my snooty European's feet actually touching the ground.

'You will need it,' he replied admonishingly much to my disbelief, as I refused after the third spoon.

'Such a brat,' he winced, putting the plate down and walking over to brush his teeth.

I heard the earthy gurgling and laughed, remembering all the times he asked me online if I brushed my teeth after eating.

'Nosey ass!' I hit him with a pillow when he came straight to bed and tried to steal a kiss.

'No!' he protested as usual. 'I want it to happen,' he held on strong. My hands started to hurt from his firm grip and I bit his lips.

It was no good. He only mistook it as a come-on and buried his face on my neck, planting waves of kisses down my body until he realized I was still fully clothed.

I think we had a small cat fight right there as he tried to slide his hand too close to the skin, but eventually, my body had to surrender.

'Rupsi,' he mumbled in my ears, as though I understood the meaning of his every manly grunt as he undid my clothes, and his body met mine.

It was a very warm feeling I must admit, and in no time he was travelling to places I had dreaded he would.

'Why are you closing your eyes,' he teased, as I fought the dizziness trying to meet his gaze as shamelessly as his own.

'Mmmm....you are losing it...' he laughed, as I writhed in pleasure and pain as he did unspeakable things with his hands.

'Stop it!' I protested with a cry, although my body moved just as he would want it to.

I felt his legs separate my own as he entered my body.

'Ah!' I cried in anguish, not knowing one moment from the next.

'You are so sexy,' he whispered, as his head got buried between my neck and the stomach.

'You are a complete bastard,' I yelled out instinctively, as he grew larger inside me as though to cover all ground.

'You like it, I know,' he teased, moving slowly.

'You! You!' I protested, as tears came down my eyes, and his mouth met mine once more.

'Why are you always so aroused?' he asked his eyes searching mine for some hidden truth.

'Quiet!' I protested, annoyed he should be so calm while I was close to screaming.

He laughed again, this time from the tip of my breasts, which he was now talking to an all time extreme of sensation.

'Shameless ass!' I yelled.

'Tell me you like it or I will stop,' he poked his head up, stopping all motion even the one inside.

I lay in bed motionless too. 'No,' I argued back.

'Liar!' he yelled.

'I won't say it, you know,' I protested, wishing he would not make me beg him this way. He knew I hated being teased.

'Sorry. I cannot accept your denial,' he said, going back to what he was doing.

I was so tired of being out of control, I gave in. I gave in to his urges to his mouth to the whole fucking thing, and started to move.

He looked in my eyes as I responded more freely, and something in him changed. He started to lose control. He stopped his teasing talk altogether and starting responding to my own movements.

I kissed him wildly now, on my own initiative, my mouth making his eyes close for a moment, and making me laugh, just as he did. My hands explored his body, softly moving down every inch till I had persuaded him to flip over on his back, while moved on my own.

His eyes widened with surprise as I started to kiss him harder, while engorging more of his lower half inside mine.

And then, just as I thought I was in charge, he flipped me over and held my hands back against the pillow.

'You smart ass,' he teased. 'You thought you were going to be done?' he said laughing.

I smiled, having been found out, and moaned soon after as his mouth played with my breast.

'You are a wild women,' he said, as I panted in complaint, digging my nails into his shoulders.

I was going to have to bite his lips if he kept it going, for there was not much else to stop me from screaming.

'I want to hear you scream,' he teased, as he got harder and harder and I felt him release himself inside me.

I must have cried in the heat of the moment, for I saw him kissing away the tears, our bodies separating after the whole act was over.

I tried to gather myself, running to the bathroom for some water, and looking in the mirror as though to see some change.

Was it possible to look different after one's life had changed forever?!