The First Time

Story Info
A fantasy lesbian experience.
1.7k words
3.86
32.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend, Raquel, was at work on a Friday, chatting away on the company's instant messenger program with one of her co-workers, named Nancy, like she does everyday. They had become very good friends since they realized they got along so well together. They were discussing what each one was going to do for the weekend. Neither of them had big plans etched in stone, so they were discussing possible getting together over our house for some movies and drinks. They stayed very busy at work and hardly ever got to just hang around together.

The clock struck 5:00 pm and they were both out the door. Nancy said she was going to head home and get changed, while Raquel was going to pick up some alcohol and head home to clean up and change also. Nancy called around 6:30 pm and said she was on her way, and Raquel was doing some last minute cleaning around the house. Nancy arrived and the two said their hello's and grabbed some food and drink and settled down for the night.

They started flipping through the channels on the satellite and would watch bits and pieces of movies while talking about the week's events. A couple of hours later, they both had a good buzz going and feeling rather relaxed while discussing girl talk. They were talking about past relationships, fantasies, desires, turn-ons and whatever came up at the time.

Raquel picked up the remote and turned on one of the adult channels while the two of them were critiquing the sex scenes or situations that came up. They just kind of sat back and watched the scenes together on the couch, when Nancy rested her hand on Raquel's leg. Raquel didn't immediately think anything of it, as she enjoyed Nancy's company and knew she was lesbian. She had always been fascinated by Nancy and had started thinking of her as more than a friend. That is why she wore her lowest cut shirt tonight, so she could give Nancy a little eye candy and tease her as she always had when the two of them were together.

Nancy then started moving her hand closer to the fold in between Raquel's legs and slightly pressed into her. Raquel was happy that something appears to be finally happening. Nancy could tell Raquel was enjoying it, because she felt the wetness and the heat from Raquel. Nancy took this as a hint and decided to make another move and pulled Raquel toward her and kissed her. The two pairs of lips met, ever so gently at first, and then the pent up feelings started to slowly come out. The kiss became longer and Raquel parted Nancy's lips with her tongue. You could hear the breathing get deeper as they got more into the kiss. All this built up wanting and passion toward each other was finally coming out.

Nancy worked her way down to Raquel's neck and started kissing it softly and sucking on parts of it, being careful not to leave marks. She worked her way into Raquel's cleavage and started kissing the exposed part of her breasts. She then worked on pulling up Raquel's shirt and taking off her bra, as she wanted to suck on the nipples she had been dreaming about every time she saw Raquel at work. As she wrapped her lips around a nipple, a loud moan escaped from Raquel's lips as Raquel also pulled Nancy's head tightly to the nipple. Nancy was making Raquel feel as she had never felt before with a woman. As Nancy was sucking on the nipple, she reached between the legs of Raquel and was pressing the crotch of her pants tightly against her. She could feel that Raquel was very wet at this moment and she could smell the sex emanating from Raquel. Nancy moved to the other nipple to give it the attention it was needing also and after a couple of minutes, she decided to unbutton Raquel's pants and slide her hand down there and feel what she has desired. As she worked her hand in, she felt that Raquel was very smooth. She shaved and kept herself that way, because she liked how much more sensitive it made her feel. Nancy slid her finger in, and it was immediately coated with juices as she heard a deeper moan come from Raquel. She started working the finger in and out, coating it with juice as she could hear the sucking sound Raquel's pussy was making during each entry. She decided it was time to go ahead and remove Raquel's pants all the way, and then shed some of her own clothes. Raquel's body was warm and she wanted their bodies pressed together.

Raquel pulled Nancy back to her and kissed her even more passionately as when they had first started. Nancy began working her way back down Raquel's body past her breasts and down between her legs and wrapped her mouth around Raquel's clit. She had never tasted anyone quite this good, and she wanted more. She stuck out her tongue and licked the inner folds of her labias and tasted more of Raquel. She slid her tongue in and started fucking her with her tongue. Raquel was moving her hips up against Nancy mouth with each tongue stroking, and pulling her tighter, almost smothering Nancy. Nancy didn't mind as she was hypnotized with Raquel, she could die that way and be happy. She continued licking Raquel faster and deeper and eventually brought her to orgasm. Raquel brought Nancy mouth back up to hers as to taste herself on the lips of the woman she thought was just going to be a friend.

They held each other for a moment, then Nancy got up and reached into her bag to get something. Raquel thought it was just her purse, but what she pulled out of there made her think otherwise. Nancy grabbed a strap-on dildo that she always kept with her, just for these circumstances. Raquel wasn't just any circumstance though, as she was someone Nancy wanted since day one, but was always afraid she would never get to have her. Nancy will always remember this night! She looked deep into Raquel's eyes for approval, but didn't need to as Raquel wanted Nancy tonight also. Raquel gave her a wanting look and mouthed the words "fuck me" and smiled.

Nancy attached the strap-on to herself and lubricated it with some KY jelly so it would slide in ever-so-gently. She held it in her hands and watches the sight as she slid it into Raquel, parting her pussy lips. She saw Raquel's eyes close, and thrust her hips into the toy, moaning and breathing very deep. Nancy started moving it in and out of Raquel, looking into her eyes and bending over to kiss her. She was enjoying herself very much as she was please someone she felt was a great person and whom she had wanted for awhile. She never thought this night was ever going to happen, but here she was getting herself very wet while pleasing someone.

Nancy decided to move Raquel to the floor, and she had her get on her hands and knees. Doggie style was of her favorite positions, and Nancy knew this from the conversations and flirting they have been doing online. Nancy then got on the floor and slid inside of Raquel yet again, as she looked at Raquel's luscious curves from behind. Raquel reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit while Nancy was fucking her, first slowly then getting faster as the time passed by. Raquel was getting very wet again, and her legs were starting to twitch as an inevitable orgasm was coming closer and closer. Finally. Raquel's body spasmed as she began to cum. She came so hard, that she began squirting. This was the first time she had done this, as she was cumming very hard. Nancy was hitting her G-Spot with the strap-on and pleasing Raquel like she had never been pleased before by a woman. Raquel came down from her orgasm and relaxed, before focusing her attention onto Nancy. She had Nancy lay back on the couch as she began to kiss her lips. She worked her way down to one of Nancy's nipples and took it in her mouth. She licked and sucked on the nipple while she worked her hand between Nancy's legs. She could tell Nancy was very wet also and was very pleased, because she new she was excited cause of her. She began sliding her finger in and out of Nancy and she could hear the familiar sounds of a finger sliding in a wet pussy. She took a finger out and stuck it in her mouth to have a taste, while looking deep into Nancy's eyes making sure she noticed.

She kissed her way down Nancy's stomach and toward Nancy's wet pussy. She placed her mouth against it, and immediately loved the taste as it hit her tongue. She began slow licks and worked her tongue on Nancy's clit as Nancy laid back and enjoy the feeling and watching this beautiful woman eat her out. It wasn't too long before Nancy couldn't keep it all in, and began to cum. Her body convulsed against Raquel's mouth as Raquel held it tightly against her.

Nancy finally calmed down and relaxed on the couch as they both embraced and kissed each other yet once again. Nancy thanked Raquel for the great performance, as Raquel thanked her also in return. They both got dressed and finished watching the movie on the adult channel. It was now almost 1 am, and Nancy decided it was time to go home. Raquel got up and walked her to the door and said she enjoyed the night and would love to get together again. Nancy knew how to contact her and said they definitely would get together. As Nancy walked out the door, they gave each other one final kiss, then Raquel closed the door behind Nancy. She had the biggest smile on her face as she walked in her room to go to bed. She laid down and started thinking of the nights events while touching herself and having just one more orgasm.