The First Time

Story Info
Two friends make love.
1.3k words
4.41
25.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunnie
Sunnie
41 Followers

You'd called only half an hour earlier, and since we hung up I'd been nervously pacing, drumming my fingers, chain-smoking, twirling my hair. My heart was literally thumping, and all I could think was, "Oh my god, my god, my god...He's coming!"

Then the doorbell rang, and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I opened the door and my heart jumped when I saw you--I knew it was you, of course, I knew you were coming, but just seeing you made me all giddy inside. We tried to be casual about everything, make small talk or whatever, but the truth was I wanted to take you right then, right at the door, before you'd even gotten a chance to take your coat off. We'd been friends for so long that this was bordering on the weird side. But this night was a long time coming, wasn't it, and my lust for you had grown so strong, there was no way in hell I was backing out of this. We chatted on the way to the living room, and you laid your coat down on the couch and turned back around to look at me. Dead in the eye, you looked at me, and I returned that gaze just as intently, feeling the heat rise from my neck into my face. And the moment came, I couldn't stand it any longer, and, never dropping my eyes from yours, I closed the distance between us and kissed you--we'd never even hugged before this--and you returned that kiss with unmatched passion. My mind was totally blank, I knew nothing but your lips on mine, your tongue exploring my mouth skillfully.

Whenever I'd imagined this moment, I was always afraid that I would be thinking things like, "What are we doing? We've been friends for three years! There's a ten-year age gap between us!" But none of those even skimmed the surface of my thoughts. All I knew was that this kiss, this moment, was the most powerful thing I'd ever been a part of. And Goddess help us both, I wasn't going to stop.

Finally the kiss broke. But we stood there in each others' arms, gazing at each other. We couldn't stop. We knew that. Somehow we made it to the couch, and I pushed you gently so that you had to sit, and I straddled you, and we continued the kiss, exploring further now into the neck and ear regions. I loved those little moaning sounds you made when I slowly licked the length of your neck, up to your ear. Somehow you got my shirt off, squeezing and massaging my breasts. Somehow you got your clothes off, and I honestly don't remember that part, because you were distracting me, licking and nibbling my nipples, sliding your hand down my pants and into my panties, searching for my clit and teasing me. Somehow I was laid down ever so gently on the couch, my jeans and panties pulled off. We were too hot, too excited, to fool around with foreplay too much. I felt no inhibitions about being naked with you, which was a first for me, and your sweet mouth moved down my body hungrily, dropping little, slow, hot kisses all around, and you looked up at me, and you whispered, "This body should be worshipped..."

And you proceeded to do exactly that, moving further down, over my thighs, and finally settling on what Sam Jackson so rightly called the Holiest of Holies. Let me tell you, nobody's ever eaten me the way you do, the way you did that night, ever before or since. You nibbled the puffy little lips ever so gently, you kissed a neat circle around my clit, you tongued the opening, before you finally settled on my clit, licking and flicking and gently sucking. When you finally slid your fingers in, as if you already knew that was what it would take, I knew it wouldn't be long before I gave you that Splendid Moment for the first time.

After I exploded into that earth-shattering orgasm, you rose up and began to kiss me again, and I could feel the tip of your cock nudging me, almost pleading for its entry. I raised my hips to receive you as you wrapped your arms around me.

In a low whisper, you said into my ear, "I want you so bad, Grace..." as if asking permission.

I dug my fingernails into your shoulders and gasped, "I want you, too!" My tone surprised even me, sharp, raw, imploring.

You kissed my neck: "There's no turning back now, you know that, don't you?" Of course I knew that, I knew what it could do to us, I knew it would change us both forever. Friendships that turn into this are never the same again. But we didn't care, did we? I wanted you, you wanted me, and this was going to happen, whether we liked it or not.

You braced me against your first thrust--you're bigger than I was used to, we had to stretch it out a little. But you were so patient, and so diligent, and finally I was opened enough for you to fill me completely. You held on to my thighs and I held on to your shoulders, riding you as you fucked me, each stroke lengthened and deepened with my return thrusts.

My God, my Goddess, Holy Divinity of Heaven! I had never, ever, ever, experienced anything like the pleasure, the ecstasy, the sheer explosion of lust given to us that night! For an eternity, it seemed, we were locked in this embrace, this heady give-and-take. You fucked me right out of my mind. And you'd throw your head back and cry out every now and then, say something like "God DAMN!" It was so odd, too, that there was none of that first-tome awkwardness, or looking for the right position, or saying anything stupid. There was no need to ask "Does that hurt?" or "Is that good?" or "Should we try this?" or anything like that. It all came so perfectly to us, so naturally. You kept me on my back, now and then threw my legs over your shoulders, and simply fucked the life out of me. How long were we at it? Sweat began dripping off your forehead, falling onto my face or my breasts. For some reason my face felt tingly as if it were asleep, and that tingling moved down my body until I could feel it in my fingers and toes. You fucked me so deep, so hard I couldn't see straight. My eyes actually rolled back several times. We were breathing so heavily, our throats were bone-dry. I remember having to grab my nearby water bottle during a position-change and take a quick swig.

Finally the end drew near, you managed to say, "Shit, here it comes, I'm gonna blow," and I cried, "Do it, I want it!"

You dropped down so that your face was next to my ear, and gasped, "I don't want to stop yet, god, it's just so good, I want to go on like this all night."

I kissed your cheek, running my fingers through your hair, and said, "We can always do it again. Cum for me. Do it for me. I want you to fill me up...Give it to me!"

You picked up speed again as I talked, and a few seconds later, you did, with a deep, growly moan and spastic jerks. How long was it before we could breathe, before we could move again? We just lay there, you on top of me, my legs wrapped around your waist and my arms around your shoulders, surrounding you, encasing you. I didn't want to let you go.

When we finally did get up, when we sat up and lit up our cigarettes, I looked at you, and you looked at me with the softest look I'd ever seen on the face of a man, and I said, "I think we just did something irreversible."

A bit of an impish glint lighting your semi-frightened expression, and you said, "I think you may be right. And I think we should most certainly do it again."

Sunnie
Sunnie
41 Followers